Blackmailed Into Perversion - Cover

Blackmailed Into Perversion

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pam and her husband move to California and they find that because of the cost of living she has to go to work. She ends up working for a man in a large Auto dealership that blackmails her into becoming the company's sex toy. She tries to fight it but it is a struggle from start to finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

I smiled at him hoping that Mr. Ballard had not heard what Reggie said, as I was sure he was watching us right now. I knelt down and went for his prick. I got it out and worked it nice and slow, taking it all the way down my throat and right back out to my lips, grabbed a breath of air through my nose and slowly took it back inside (all the way inside) Reggie had always been nice to me from the first day that I started working. I had to ask him several times about prices on some of the items I had to take money for as the casher. As I knelt there making love to his big lovely cock I could not think of anyone else that I had worked with prior to the position change that I had liked as much as Reggie. I actually asked myself as I slowly worked his cock "Did I tell him the truth in my office? Did I really desire this man sub-consciously?" Kneeling like I was my legs were open more than enough for me to touch myself, I felt my clit and it was swollen and very sensitive to my touch.

Oh it didn't hurt, it felt wonderful as my fingers began to rub it gently back and forth. I found myself rubbing faster and faster; I also began to slide my fingers inside my now open hole. Reggie was rock hard and God he had a lovely size cock. Nice and round, a lovely big exposed head on the end of his cock. I found myself begging to climax as I sucked him. I never stopped working his dick as I hit my climax. I guess part of why I did climax was sucking him like that. I began to work faster hoping that I could get him to come in my mouth and throat with me. I think he had much more control over himself than I obviously did.

I finished and never missed a beat making love to his cock with my mouth. He finely grabbed hold of my head and held me as he pulled away. He said, "Whoa there Pam, you keep that up and I'll loose my load, I want to fuck you." He helped me stand as I said "Yea, me too" we moved to the day bed and I was on my back, Reggie pulled my legs up and put them on his shoulders. I was bent backwards and he slid into me filling me to my depths. Once inside he began a very nice rhythm of in and out moves. I could feel him touching my Cervix but did not go past it. Now I don't know about other women but to me when that opening gets just touched, it sends a feeling through my whole body. It is one feeling being touched with a in stoke, and another being pushed past when I have one of those monster dicks in me.

Don't get me wrong, I love them both they are not the same and I don't enjoy them the same but boy-oh-boy do I ever enjoy them when it happens. Reggie was making my mind fill with stars, blinding lights were exploding inside my head, and bells were ringing, angels were singing as Reggie fucked me faster and faster. I began to climax and it seemed he went into overdrive. He rammed into me harder and when he came he just tried to cram his whole body inside my cunt that was trying to suck him inside." We lay there a moment and he let my legs down, he kissed me and got up off of me. I just laid there with my eyes closed relishing in the pleasure still shooting through my body.

Reggie got up put his pants on and walked out. When the door opened voices said things like "Jesus Reg, you sure took long enough" and "she's one hot mama isn't she Reggie." Before I could move I had a black guy kneeling between my legs with his cock in hand ready to put it in. I knew I was going to get another marathon fuck session. I just lay there hoping that they did not make me so sore that I would be hurting again like I did yesterday. I don't know how many men came in and out of that lounge I have no idea how many men I sucked off. It got to the point that I actually did not have any feeling what so ever between my legs. My asshole hurt, my jaw was in pain and my Vulva were so swollen I thought they would burst with blood going everywhere.

When the last man got up off of me I just laid there on my back, my bra had been ripped open from the front, my blouse hung at my sides my skirt was all bunched up around my waist. Several of my garter hooks were broken, my stocking had runs, and I was so hungry for some food. I sat up, made all kinds of attempts to fix my clothing but no matter what I did, I just looked like shit. I kept hoping to get out of there before another man came in and I had to have more sex. I made it out and walked down the hall to my desk. I looked at the clock and it was 3:20 Ballard came out of his office and said, "You look a mess, do you have any cloths here to change into?"

I looked at him thinking to myself "Why didn't I think of that?" I said, "No sir I don't." He mumbled something that I did not hear I said, "I'm sorry sir I didn't hear that." He said, "Here are the directions to my house, now go home and get ready for tonight. I want you to dress nice and tell your husband it is casual, no tie, be there no later than 8, maybe a little earlier, and from now on, keep some things here so you can change when you get looking like that." I stood up and said, "Yes sir, we'll be there at 8." He walked into his office closing the door the buttons on my blouse had been ripped and I figured the best thing to do was take off my ripped bra and broken garter with my torn stocking and just toss them, I then tied my blouse under my breast. I fixed my hair in my bathroom grabbed my clutch and went to my car. I realized that with my blouse tied like I had it, along with my bare legs, my short mini skirt, I had a whole different sexy look. About half way down the stairs, I began to smile because I realized that just minutes ago I looked "like shit" as Mr. Ballard said and now I was looking very hot, maybe even hotter than I did when I came into work today.

Driving home hundreds of things raced through my mind. One moment I saw proud of myself then another I was sick with myself. I was going crazy, I felt like I was two different people in one body, I felt like a trapped, used abused wife that loved her husband, however I also felt like a cock hungry slut that would do anything to feel a climax over and over again. I made it home and went straight to the tub, soaking and trying to put today out of my mind. After I soaked for a good hour I got out, picked out a nice pair of pants and jacket for Bill, along with his favorite shirt. The way I felt I needed a drink, we only had some Jack Daniels, which is what Bill likes to sip on. He can go through a whole bottle in 6 months easy. The bottle was barely touched when I reached for it. I can't drink it straight like Bill, so I mixed it with some coke.

It was only then did it hit me, how on earth was this evening going to work out? Mr. Ballard sure as hell wouldn't want me to do anything with my husband there would he? Oh my God what did he have planned; I know that my being his secretary was nothing but a front for him and everyone else. I had no need to know any of his business friends; maybe this was something to put my husband at ease when he would have me going with him on those trips he told me about. Maybe this was going to be away to somehow put my husband at ease with him? The more I thought about it the more I was getting scared, the more I got scared the more I drank.

About 6:45 bill walked in and I was sitting on the couch in my slip and bra. Bill came over and kissed me. Smelling the Jack Daniels he said "what's up, you never drink" I smiled and said "Oh honey I wanted to try it, I hope you don't mind, it sort of makes me feel a little sexy, I have a feeling that when we get home tonight you just may get some, that is if you want." Bill smiled and said kissing me again, the hell with later, what about now?" I pushed him away and said "Time, time, time, you need to shower, get dressed and we need to get going, if we start now, we will be late and since this is an important meeting Mr. Ballard wants me on time and earlier as he put it."

Bill looked at me and said "OK, but tonight you are going to get your brains fucked out." I kissed him and said "deal, now get dressed or we'll be late." I walked in as Bill was getting out of the shower I asked him, "honey you have any preference on what I wear? I mean do you want me to dress real conservative or moderate or maybe even sexy?" Bill said "I would love it if you dressed sexy." I gave him a surprised look and asked in a very sexy voice "Hmm, well just how sexy do you want your hot wife to dress anyway, want me to show a little leg, or a lot of leg? Want me to dress as hot as I feel for you right now or should I hide it?" Bill looked at me and said, "My I need to have you drink more often, and you sure we can't be late or better yet not go at all?"

I gave him a cute laugh and said "Oh no, we got to go, just think about this hot little pussy of mine and what your going to get when we get home tonight." Bill said "sexy, dress real sexy, and I want to see some leg, no, lots of leg." I giggled and said, "you sure honey, and I mean I can dress so hot you would think I'm a street walker or a whore you know." Bill smiled and said I would love that but meeting the deputy mayor I guess you better not." I said "your right honey, I'll wear that cute light yellow sun dress, it is short enough but not slutty, what do you think?" Bill smiled and said "perfect" I then pressed it and said I bought a Garter and set of stockings to wear for you, would you like me to wear them under my dress. Or keep them for something else?" (I had just lied to my husband again. Prior to getting this job I had never lied to him, now I was lying to him more and more.)

I looked at Bills cock as he stood there drying he said "you did, no shit, you finely broke down and bought them for me, Gees Pam, you are the greatest wife a man could ever have, hell yes, wear them please." I got my dress, garter, and stockings out and dressed as Bill did, his eyes were burning into me, and I could see the heat in his eyes, as we got ready. While putting the final touch on my hair, he kissed me and said we better get going, I hope you have the directions." I showed him the directions Ballard gave me and he said, "We better get going."

We drove straight there, shit Ballard's house was in the richest part of town, it was huge, it looked like an old mansion from down in the old South big columns in front, huge balcony's maybe three or four stories high. Huge driveway with green grass everywhere I could see. I felt a little funny driving up in out little car compared to all the expensive rich cars parked in front. When we got to the door, a lovely woman opened the door just as Bill went to touch the doorbell; it was 7:50 when the door swung open. "Hello" the woman said, "I bet you are Pamela, and you must be her husband, my name is Betty Ballard, what is your name?" Bill took her hand and as he shook it said "please to meet you Mrs. Ballard, my name is Bill, Bill Jackson" Betty said "well I won't have any trouble remembering your name, Mr. Ballard's name is also Bill. I just need to make sure I don't call you Honey." We all laughed as we walked in. Betty said "You look lovely my dear, the boys are out on the patio talking business stuff, Come on I'll introduce you two."

We walked forever when we finely made it to huge glass sliding doors to the back patio. I could see Jane along with 5 men all taking holding drinks. We walked out and Mr. Ballard said, "there she is," and speaking to my husband he said, "You must be Mr. Jackson," holding out his hand they shook hands. Betty said Gentleman may I introduce Bill and Pamela Jackson, this is Carson Wells our deputy mayor, Frank Catchem our banker, this is Henry Combs, he runs our dealership in Palm Springs, and last but not least this is Glen Clark our next door neighbor, he is our lawyer." Bill shook their hands with each introduction and I expected Betty to introduce Clark as a Detective. Because it was the same Clark that Ballard made me to believe was going to arrest me.

Clark reached to shake my hand as the other men had and said "it is a pleasure to finely meet you Mrs. Jackson, Bill here has told me you are the best private secretary he has ever had, that no one has gotten into the swing of things as good or as fast as you have." I was surprised, mad, and fearful. He wasn't a cop; I was tricked into doing all those sick things. I knew I hadn't taken any money, now I was being controlled by those videotapes Ballard had taken of me. I was trembling as I said "to Clark as I had the others "it is my pleasure to meet you." If my husband and Ballard's wife were not with us I would have gone ballistic on Ballard.

Mr. Ballard touched my arm and said to my husband "we'll be back in a moment I need to speak with your wife for a minute or two, Betty please get our guest a drink, we'll be right back." Jane said, "May I help you Betty, I would love to fix Mr. Jackson a drink." Betty said, "Please, I need to check on the snacks." As Ballard and I walked back into the house I saw Jane take my husband's arm and take him to the Patio Bar. Jane was dressed very striking and Bill seemed to be captivated by her and her charms. Once inside Ballard said "I love the way you dressed tonight, are you wearing any panties?" I said, "No sir, I am not, I didn't think you would like me to." Ballard said "good, now here is what is going to happen tonight. Every now and then one of the boys will ask to be excused to go to the bathroom, when you hear that you will make up some excuse to leave the group and you will come in here." As he said that we walked up to a doorway and he opened it and we went into the room.

"This is our playroom, Jane and Betty will keep your husband's mind off of coming after you, you will come in here, and suck off anyone in here, then on the second trip you will fuck them. Now as you are aware too much time away from the party may arouse your husband's suspicions so it would make sense for you to make sure they all come rather quickly. One other thing every time you return to the group you are to kiss your husband when you're letting him know that you missed him or something." I just knew that he was going to do this to me, I just knew it, and he's such and asshole. What bothered me most was where was this man named Duke? I figured he was running late.

I then said to Ballard "There was no missing money was there Mr. Ballard?" he smiled and said "you catch on real fast doll, but as you know those tapes are 100% real and I am sure you don't want me to get one the 23 video tapes into your husbands hands now do you dear?" I hung my head and said, "No sir, I would not." Ballard said "Good girl, now later on I have a special surprise for you, now we better get back." When we got back to the Patio, Bill and Jane were in heavy conversation. He saw me so I waved and walked over to him. I said, "Mr. Ballard just gave me a quick little tour of the house, I see you and Jane seemed to hit it off alright." I saw a guilty look come over Bill's face that I thought very strange.

Jane said, "If you a nice boy Bill, I'll give toy a tour of the place." I said to myself "She can try all she wants too, she isn't going to get Bill to do anything with her." I heard a voice ask Ballard "Is the bathroom up or down stairs, I need to visit the little boys room." He was standing at end of the bar, I said to Bill and Jane "If you'll both excuse me I think I'll go see if I can help Betty." Bill said "I'll go with you honey." I quickly said "Oh don't be foolish, I won't be gone long, enjoy yourself." I walked back to the house; I went straight to the "play room" where Carson was waiting for me. I closed the door behind me and moved to kneel at his groin. Unzipping him I pulled out his half hard cock and went to work. I stroked him fast and gulped down his cock like it was the last cock on earth. I wanted to get him off fast, real fast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.