Ship Delivery - Cover

Ship Delivery

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The account off a merchant marine captain becoming the the owner of his ship and falling in love with two female members of his crew. He is partly responsibly for bringing large changes in the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic  

Mary Ann was treated like a queen by Jerry. She was content and a very happy young woman, she had herself a good man.

Diane had been happily married for twenty two years to Mary Ann's father, she had thought she would never find any man to replace him. Bebop did though. Diane admitted to her daughter that she was happier than she had ever been before even when she was married to Mary Ann's father. Diane said " We are mature now and although sex is still very important to both of us we don't need it every night." " We have learned what pleases each other and our loving is a real delight." Diane said " Bebop has told me that he has had many women but never one that was a lady like he thinks I am." Diane said " Honey we think we want to grow old together, we want to work on this ship until we retire to live on Bebop's house boat." (THAT WAS TO BE MANY YEARS LATER.)

Ken's house boat and fishing boat were returned from re-fit and looked like new. Two weeks later Bebop's house boat was back. Ken had authorized a thick, life time coating of fiber glass epoxy on the hull and all her exposed metal parts. She now had two air conditioners on her roof one at each end. Her rope guard rails had been replaced with stainless steel ones. Her electrical and plumbing was re-done.

It looked like a new modern custom built house yacht. It did not even resemble the rusty home made conversion of an old work barge she had been.

The next year Ken saw a brokers add in the Miami paper listing another Coast Guard ship. She was identical to the Sea Sprite before she was rebuilt to be the cruise vessel she now was. Out of curiosity Ken called to ask about the ship. She had been launched two years after the Sea Sprite was. She was berthed at Bedford Maine and needed a lot done to her. The present owners had bought her cheep at government auction and had planned on converting her to a long line fisherman. The cost of that had been more than their budget would allow. She had laid in berth for four years and was now for sale for less than she had brought at auction.

On impulse Ken made a date to see the ship. The Sea Sprite was in port for ten more days and Ken turned her over to Bebop to fly to Bedford with Pat and Clancy. It was winter in Maine and snow was every where. The ships broker met them at the airport. He took them to see the ship. They had forgotten how cold New England winters were. Ken had the broker stop at a department store and bought fleece lined snow suits for Pat, Clancy and himself.

The ship needed a blasting and painting, her manifest indicated her engines had been re-built shortly before she was sold at auction four years before. A new generator was installed at that time. Ken asked what the lowest dollar amount the owners would take for her. The broker said " I don't think they would consider less than a hundred fifteen thousand for her. He said " The ship is not in good shape but they can get near that if they scrap her."

Ken said " Offer them that for her, I will pay that for her." Ken gave the broker his card and asked him to get them back to the airport before he and his companions froze. On the way to the airport Pat asked " What you think you want that rust bucket for, it looks like it would sink any minute." Ken said " When I was made Captain of the Jersey Tramp she looked nearly that bad. Look at the Sea Sprite now." Ken said " I want a sister ship to Sea Sprite." Ken said " I think the bookings are to be had." " We are making real money with one ship why not two."

Ken had them back in Miami soon after dark and at home aboard Sea Sprite before nine. Late the next day the ships broker called, Ken's offer was accepted.

Ken called the yard that had done the re-fit at Bryone and asked for a quote for the same work done to a sister ship to Sea Sprite four years before. A week later while Sea Sprite was at sea that ship yard called and said they could still do the same work for the same price. Ken told them that was too much and he would have to find another yard that would do the ship cheaper. The ship yard called back two hours later and said the bottom dollar they could re-fit the ship For was three hundred twenty four thousand. The yard said they could begin on her at once.

Ken told them he would be back in port in nineteen days and would fly to Bedford Maine and purchase the ship. He promised to come to Baryon and sign a contract for the conversion of the ship then.

Six months later Ken flew Pat and

Clancy to Baryon and inspected the Sea Imp. Every thing was in order. Pat and Clancy still had the file of the purchases they had made when they prepared Sea Sprite to sail to Florida. They placed orders for every thing they had purchased before including the supplies bought at Port Everglades. They ordered furnishings for the Captain and First Mate's staterooms and a selection of ships uniforms.

Every thing was to be taken aboard ship in thirty days.

Ken paid the final charges and told the yard he would send a crew to get her in one month.

Ken had contracted for a wide pier to be built out in the center of the two hundred foot dock of Sea sprite. Both ships could berth side by side when it was finished.

Ken left Jerry Thompson and Mary Ann ashore living in his house boat. Jerry was to hire a crew to man the Sea Imp and bring her down from New Jersey. He was to be her Captain. Mary Ann would be the chief cook. Ken gave Jerry two hundred thousand for expenses and told him to fill Sea Imp's tanks and load provisions for two months. Sea Imp would receive passengers on the first day of the coming month. Jerry was going with his crew in a chartered twin engine plane to New Jersey and take his crew aboard Sea Imp upon arrival. Pat had made sure most of the ship's stores would be delivered late in the afternoon of their arrival in New Jersey. The crew would spend the night aboard ship. Two days later the ship was fully founded. Jerry took her to the fuelling docks and topped of her tanks. He never had her engines shut down as he took on fuel. The trip to Port Everglades was made quickly. When Sea Sprite returned from her cruse Sea Imp was tied off at their newly finished pier and her crew was mostly on leave.

As always Sharon Krebs was waiting in the parking lot for Rick. When she saw him coming down that gang plank not wearing his uniform she bailed out of her car and met him on the pier. A seaman heard her say " It has been dam hard for me to stay home for another twenty one days honey but I did it because I love you so much." Rick said " That's my sweet heart, you know I missed you too don't you." They kissed and the girl said " Let's go to my place and catch up honey." They went to her car and Rick was gone until the morning of the last day of the month. That trip was like all the others except as Ken was on the bridge alone with Rick while leaving Port Everglades Rick said " Captain I need some advise." Ken said " Be glad to help seaman."

Rick said " Sharon is pregnant."

Ken asked " You sure" ?

Rick said " We went to a doctor."

Rick said " What do you think I should do." Ken asked " Do you love her Rick" ? Rick said " I don't know, I like being with her and she is so nice to me but I don't know what love feels like." Ken asked if Sharon wanted to marry him now that she was pregnant. Rick said " I can not tell, she is determined to have the child and seems willing for me to make that decision."

Ken said " Rick, now days it is not expected of a man to marry a woman simply because she becomes pregnant, but if he loves her and is sure she is carrying his child, most do." " The key words there are 'love and sure" he said. Ken said "You must make up your mind first if you will loose her if you do not marry her and second if you care."

Rick answered " I do not want to loose her, we are good together, like I said I am not sure I am in love with her though." Rick said " The timing is right for the baby to be mine and Sharon swears that she has had no other man since she met me." " She has told me that as long as we are not parted more than twenty one days she can make it with the help of her sex toys."

Ken said " Sounds as if she loves you a lot Rick, and would be a good wife to you."

Ken asked Rick to tell him a little about Sharon.

Rick said Sharon had graduated from a special all girls school at age thirteen and finished college at F.S.U. in three more years. At age sixteen, she had spent nearly a year in Paris attending a Master Cooks school. Rick said that when Sharon came back to the States she had bought a condo and applied for a job as a chef at several fine restaurants in the area. No one had seemed interested in putting a seventeen year old girl in their kitchen. Rick said " Sharon would still like to cook but had given up her dream of becoming a Chef in a fine restaurant now."

On impulse Ken asked if Rick would like to take Sharon on a cruise and live with her aboard ship for a month. She could serve as cook aboard ship and they could spend a month together. Ken asked Rick if he thought he was ready to be First Mate on a cruse ship. Ken said that Sea Imp was sailing short handed, she needed another cook besides Mary Ann and Captain Jerry Thompson was short a First officer.

Rick said " I would try my best and I could call Sharon and see if she would like that."

Ken said the First Mates cabin on the Sea Imp was furnished. If Sharon could get herself aboard Sea Imp before noon the next day Rick and she could try out for the jobs for the next twenty days.

Rick got on the phone to Sharon and she went ballistic. She said she would pack and board ship that evening in Miami.

Sea Sprite and Sea Imp tied up at the cruse dock at four thirty and at five thirty Sharon arrived in a taxi. She only had three suit cases. Rick met her on the dock and helped her carry her luggage to the First Mates quarters across from Jerry and Mary Ann's on the deck below the bridge. Rick had already moved his foot locker there. Dinner for both ships was served on the Sea sprite. Pat and Clancy had decided that there was no need to cook in both galleys. Dinner and breakfast would be served on Sea sprite when in port before embarking passengers.

At ten before seven Clancy shouted First Mate Rick Clark and Cook Sharon Krebs front and center. One of the seamen standing in line said " My God some things never change." Clancy shouted " Live with it sailor, Rick is our kitchen pet." Clancy spoke to Sharon " Welcome aboard honey you two will dine at the Captain's table with us tonight." Pat said "Rare or Done" as she sliced into two rump roasts. Sharon said " Rare" and Pat put her plate on her tray. Clancy asked "What may I serve you seaman Krebs"? Sharon chose and Rick and she took their trays to the table. Ken was already there with a glass of tea. Sharon sat down and turned to Ken and blubbered " I want to thank you for giving me a chance of making two of my dreams come true." " I now have a job as a cook and I am going to be with my man for this next twenty days." Tears were on her cheeks, she was crying. Ken said " If you are a good cook and fit in here honey it can be for more than twenty days if you want."

Pat got on the PA system and said " Dinner is served sailors."

Jerry and Mary Ann joined them at Ken's table. Bebop and Diane sat with them and welcomed Sharon aboard.

After seconds were served Pat and Clancy joined them. Pat kissed Sharon on her teary cheek and said " Glad you are one of us now honey." Clancy kissed her and said " Welcome to the family."

After dinner everyone scattered, most going to their beds. Rick and Sharon walked with Jerry and Mary Ann to their ship and said good night at their cabin doors. The next morning at five Rick and Sharon were up and taking a shower together. Sharon put on her new uniform and walked to Sea Sprite.

Sharon was in the galley before Pat and Clancy. She had already made coffee when they came down. Mary Ann and Diane were right behind them. Pat gave them their tasks for making breakfast and after they finished their coffee the morning meal was started. They fed thirty two that morning then themselves.

Passengers began loading shortly after eight. At noon both ships departed. Sharon and Mary Ann fed the noon meal on Sea Imp as if they were old pros.

Both ships made the same destinations and the crews saw a lot of each other in port.

Sharon was a happy smiling girl, Rick was an excellent First Mate. Jerry was teaching Rick a lot about seamanship and Sharon was teaching Mary Ann a lot of what she had learned in Paris. Their quarters were across the hall from each other, they became close friends.

Sharon made seven voyages on Sea Imp She had a monthly check up every time she was in Port Everglades. At five months into her pregnancy she was told that she was carrying a boy baby.

Sharon and Rick met with Ken, Pat and Clancy and asked if Sharon could continue working after the baby was born. Sharon said she loved what she was doing and wanted to stay on.

Ken asked how she thought she could work and tend her baby too. Sharon said there was room in the cooking space for a bassinet at first and a play pen later. Rick could look after the little one when he was off watch. Sharon said " I intend to nurse our child, he will be no problem to anyone." Ken said " Sharon I can not take the chance of you having a child at sea, if something went wrong we would not know what to do."

Sharon said " My doctor has determined that I probably will give birth on the twenty fourth or twenty fifth of my ninth month." " He agrees to induce labor on the afternoon of the twenty fifth if I am not quiet ready." Sharon said " That way I can sail with my ship on the last day of the month."

Ken said " I am crazy for going along with this but you are such a good Chef I am going to let you try it for one trip."

Sharon promised that he would not regret his decision. During the next trips Sharon and Rick brought the things the baby would need. Two Bassinets one for the galley and one for their cabin. Four cartons of disposable diapers, a large supply of feminine napkins, a folding tiny bath tub and dozens of items for baby care were stored in their cabin.

The evening of the twentieth after Sea Imp was tied up at Port Everglades Sharon had her first labor pain. Rick took her to the hospital in her car. He was back at day break, Sharon had been in labor only two hours after he got her to the hospital. The baby was fine, the mother was tired but sleeping. The baby had nursed soon after he was born and Sharon's milk was good.

Sharon was going to be discharged from the hospital the next afternoon.

Both ship's crews ate aboard Sea Sprite when in home port. Ken announced that there was a new member to the crew of Sea Imp. He would be coming aboard the next afternoon, he would be two days old and he asked that the crew not play their usual jokes on a new member.

Ken said " First Mate Clark tell us about your new son."

Rick got up and with a proud grin said " He is twenty five inches long and weighs nine pounds ten ounces." " I have been told that the red and wrinkles will go away in a few days and he will be a handsome baby then."

The crew applauded and cheered.

Late the next afternoon Rick brought Sharon and the baby home, she was a little shaky and went right to bed. Rick brought her a tray for supper and changed the baby. Rick said " He is going to have his father's plumbing." Sharon said " I hope so." The next morning they were up at five Sharon and Rick took a shower together and Rick carried the baby down to Sea Sprite's galley for Sharon.

Mary Ann, Diane, Pat and Clancy came in after Sharon. Pat said " Honey you did not need to report for duty yet, we have too many cooks in here now. She said most of the crew were on leave for a few days and there was not much to do. Sharon said that she could not be lonesome in her cabin, she had to be doing something. She said " Besides I want to show off the baby." It worked well, the baby was good and only whimpered when he needed changing or was hungry. The crews of both ships soon got over their shock when Sharon would be behind the serving bar with one of her beautiful tits out and the nipple in the child's mouth. She wore a nursing bra and the baby was in a sack kind of thing that held him to her tits from straps over her shoulders. She could use both hands that way.

The last day of the month came and the crews were aboard the ships.

Supplies had been taken aboard and everyone was eager to be at sea again.

That trip was not dull and boring. They encountered frequent rain squalls at sea and Ken was carefully monitoring a large tropical depression in the south Atlantic. They made port at San Juan Porto Rica three days before it hit. When it came ashore the winds caused a good bit of damage. They were safe in harbor but the rains fell for two days. After six days at San Juan it was safe to go to sea.

They would not have time to spend two days at Nassau. Ken gave the course direct to Miami. He ordered forty knot speed and that the ships travel abreast separated by no more than a mile.

Jerry was on the bridge of Sea Imp and spotted a dim light on his starboard about sixty miles from Miami. He got his night glasses and could make out a boat of some kind with a lot of people. One was waving a kerosene lantern. Jerry got on the radio and called Sea Sprite, he asked for Captain Long. Ken was on the radio in minutes. He said " Long here Captain, go ahead." Jerry said " Sir there is a boat about a thousand yards on my starboard and they appear to be sinking, I wish to give them aid." " Ken said " Arm your bridge crew and proceed, we will join you at once." Ken said be careful, take them aboard the topside deck and have them searched for fire arms and other weapons before you have them taken below decks. Ken said house them in those empty cabins you and Bebop used on this ship. Ken said lock them in, you may feed them and give them water.

Jerry brought the Sea Imp along side and up wind of the stricken boat. the ships spot lights were turned on to the boat.

He counted seventeen men and women and several children. Jerry asked if anyone spoke English. One woman said she did. Jerry said tell your people we are going to drop a rope ladder over for you to board this ship with. The woman said " We got some too weak to climb." Jerry said " In that case we will use the ships crane to let down a cargo net and they can ride aboard in that." Fifteen minutes later those soggy Cuban refuges were in those two secure cabins and Sea Sprite and Sea Imp were back on their way. Ken got Jerry on the radio and told him to notify the Coast Guard at Virginia Keys of his rescue and be prepared for the press and immigration when he docked. Ken said " Do not let anyone aboard ship except immigration and them only after the passengers are off the ship. Ken instructed Jerry to station armed seamen at the head of the gang plank before they were even tied up.

Jerry asked if he should issue the six Thompson machine guns they had aboard.

Ken said " Side arms should be enough."

It was full daylight when the two ships tied up at the cruse dock. There was a bus and several cars all with 'Immigration' decals on the doors on the dock. Two local TV vans and a large group of reporters and cameramen were wandering around. Ken appeared on the bridge of Sea Sprite. He had a loud hailer and he spoke " Gentlemen and Ladies I know you are just doing your jobs but we have to do ours also." Ken spoke " We have passengers to debark and that will occur first before the people rescued may leave."

Ken said " Immigration personnel park your vehicles in a neat line away from these ships for the time being." " Others make room for the mini buses arriving soon for our guests." Two guys in coats and ties marched up the gang plank of Sea Imp. Two sailors were blocking the entry port. One of the Immigration people said " Stand aside sailors, this is government business." One of the seamen said " Sir my orders are to let no one aboard until the passengers are off this ship." One of the visitors put his hand under his coat, instantly each seaman had his pistol out and pointed. One of them said " Take your hand out slowly and be sure it is empty or you are going to die mister."

That hand slowly came out from under that coat empty.

The amplified voice was heard again, "Gentlemen I would ask that you return to the dock, we are filming this whole show with a VCR camera and you can perform your duties as soon as our passengers are unloaded." Coats and ties rejoined their companions on the dock. Five small electric trolleys drove up and seamen began carrying luggage to them. Passengers followed. The five trolleys were quickly loaded and zipped off to Customs. In only a few minutes they were back. It took only fifteen minutes before they had taken all of the passengers to Customs. Ken said " Now Immigration you may board the Sea Imp and perform your duties."

Captain Jerry Thompson met coats and ties and invited them to follow him to where the illegals were locked up. The head honcho started to complain about two sailors drawing guns on them, Jerry told him his sailors were following orders and he wanted them to understand that the well being of his PAID passengers came first. As Captain Thompson unlocked the doorway to the cabins containing the Cubans coat and tie said " What you did mister was impede federal officers from doing their duty." Jerry said " So sue me Agent Cohlson " ! (He got the name off an indent tag)

Sharon got on the PA system and said " Breakfast is being served sailors." She had already called Sea Sprite and told Captain Long that breakfast would be served at seven.

Cohlson took his radio from his coat pocket and said " Agent Parker bring the recorders and cameras aboard." Parker replied " I can't sir the gangway is blocked by seamen from the other ship." Cohlson said " Get them the hell out of your way." Parker said " I tried sir but a seaman said "This is a chow line fellow" and told me to fuck off."

Captain Jerry Thompson said " I suggest that you people wait until those hungry seamen are all in the mess hall and then you get these people off of my ship." Jerry said " We will cast off in two hours so I suggest you do what you got to do some where else."

Cohlson snarled " You got it mister, I want nothing more to do with you people, we will get those Cubans off this ship and you can leave."

Late in the afternoon Sea Sprite and Sea Imp were at the dock in Port Everglades.

There were not enough seamen aboard the ships to warrant a big meal.

Diane had her ham and barley soup on the serving bar along with fixings for sandwiches. It was help your self style.

Diane and Bebop, Ken, Pat and Clancy, Jerry and Mary Ann, Rick and Sharon with their baby were sitting at the Captain's table. Pat suggested that all of them go party and dance at the Rainbow Garden, she would keep the baby.

It was a Saturday and the place would be crowded. Sharon had not been dancing in over a year, she said " Rick could we, please" ? Rick said he would like a night out. Ken called the Rainbow Garden and arranged for a table.

Sharon and Rick's little boy was a year old then. He would be fine with Pat. He was walking and talking, he was still taking a bottle but showed signs that he was not very interested in it.

Ken drove them all to the night club in the twelve passenger ships van. They were ushered to a table for eight at the edge of the dance floor. It was early and a juke box was playing. The band would begin playing at seven. Each couple ordered their drinks and then danced. The custom in that place was that a woman with out a man sitting with her could be asked to dance by strangers. If she did then many more would ask after her date returned. After that first dance Jerry suggested that the men leave the ladies alone until each had danced several times with others. The men left and immediately the ladies were asked to dance by guys without dates.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.