Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

One of the conditions of her slavery was that Vangie was cut off from direct communication with anyone outside the household. As a result she hadn't heard from Cathy and Ken since the wedding, and since Jan had said nothing to her, she didn't know they were still honeymooning.

It was the first Saturday in May and she had brought coffee up to Jan and Pete. The couple had just completed their morning lovemaking. In spite of having been reamed in the ass, Jan joked about the way she looked now when she was bent over the bed. It caused her abdomen to protrude but she said it was just one of those things.

When they were resting against the headboard with Jan's head on Pete's shoulder, Vangie was surprised to see tears appear in Jan's eyes. She asked what was wrong.

"It's you, Vangie," Jan replied. "I really don't know what we're going to do without you. Incidentally, you're getting married a week from today. I didn't tell you before because I didn't want you to worry. I know what it's like for an innocent virgin to face the prospect of her loss, so we tried not to upset you. Your slavery is at an end, of course.

"Darling, all I can say is thank you so very much. You've been so kind and considerate! You've been uniformly cheerful and a joy to have around."

Jan frowned and added, "That reminds me. I have a bone to pick with former-slave Cindy. I never realized what a sloppy housekeeper she was until you came. I'll have to speak to her about that."

Then she added with a small smile, "Incidentally, Vangie, there's a bridal shower for you today. It's scheduled to start at eleven. I suppose you'll want to dress, won't you?"

Then she looked at the woman with a loving look on her face and said, "Being serious for a change, Vangie, I would consider it a personal favor if you would look as beautiful as you possibly can. Will you, please? For me?"

Vangie was puzzled but complied. At ten o'clock April Jackson appeared along with Kelly Cavanaugh and Maureen Callahan to serve for the party. Maureen was ecstatic to be there and the prospect of being naked didn't faze her a bit. When Vangie raised an eyebrow, April said, "Some people are determined to bankrupt Jan, Kathy Cartwright and me by forcing us to keep buying these damned slave collars. Since Mo insists on having one, she's serving today.

"That's why she's so elated: She's one-upping all the other new girls at the bank. Kelly and I are minimizing the damage to my bank account by working, too."

The weather that day was perfect for the party. The sky was a brilliant blue with the sun shining brightly and the temperature expected to rise into the eighties. Vangie had taken Jan's request to heart, so she spent a lot of time on her hair, brushing it until it gleamed with its natural oils and then replicated Henry Hall's hairdo.

When she was finishing, she heard the doorbell ring so she ran downstairs to greet the first guest. It was Ed who had come to see the loot they would collect. He kissed her soundly and then just held her close, enjoying the wonderful scent of her clean body. Now it was enhanced by the musk oil she was wearing which was doing its work.

He had just released her when Cathy and Ken arrived. Mother and daughter embraced and then kissed. They were almost knocked over by the two-way flow of the purest love between them, while they could feel tears running down their cheeks.

Finally Vangie stepped away and held her daughter at arms length. "Darling," she said, "you could not look more beautiful! You are utterly exquisite! But you look like you have been living in the tropic sun. You and Ken are just shades of gold!" She kissed Ken warmly and said softly, "One thing is for damned sure. Married life certainly agrees with you both!"

Cathy said they had returned only recently to Chicago, without offering any further explanation. Then she said, "Mom, I don't think you have ever looked as good as you do now. Ever! In your whole life! My God, you look younger than I do. And happy? Mommy, you're absolutely running over with happiness, aren't you?"

"And I'm taking a leaf from you, my darling," Vangie replied. "I'm wearing a tampon to keep my happiness from dripping all over Jan's lovely carpet."

Cathy clapped her hands in glee and giggled merrily.

The girls from the bank, wearing only their white bows, took drink orders and served. Then all the guests gathered in the living room to watch while Vangie opened their gifts. Because of their wealth and because no one knew what their plans for the future were, virtually all were joke gifts but with a very high order of creativity in their selection.

Vangie couldn't remember ever having so much fun. However, she waited in vain for a gift from Ken and Cathy. There was nothing. She was a little disappointed, but figured they hadn't had time to do any shopping.

When all the gifts had been opened, Cathy rose from her chair and knelt in front of her mother. "Mom," she said, "Ken and I looked far and wide for a gift for you and Dad, but we didn't have any luck. Then Ken made a breakthrough. You know he was a Baker Scholar at the B-School, so he applied his training in problem-solving.

"First, we reviewed the situation. What is it you could possibly want? Then Ken pointed out that you have been complaining — No! Literally crying! — about the fact that I'm leaving you just as you get to know me. I think your words were something to the effect that just as you learned the joy of having a daughter, you lost her.

"Ken thought about it a lot. 'Let's approach this rationally. What does a mother really like about a child and what is she most likely to miss? The pregnancy? Being unable to walk steadily? Being sick as a dog? I doubt it. The two-o'clock feedings? No. The "terrible twos" with the child throwing food around the room. Highly unlikely. So what is it?'

"I said it was probably the time when the girl reaches puberty and starts to change physically. It's the time a girl wants her mother to hug her and to hold her and to tell her there will still be life after Charley or Joe or whomever. That's probably what a mother loves, too. Right?

"She wants to have a young girl confiding in her and telling her all her hopes and fears and dreams. She wants to hold the girl tightly and smell the fragrance of youth. She wants to kiss her on the lips and taste the sweetness and purity and innocence.

"Well, Mom, that made it easy. Wait a moment while I go and get your gift."

After the speech Vangie was puzzled. She had no idea what her daughter could be thinking about for a gift that solved the problem she had identified. But, she thought, her analysis is certainly dead on the money!

Cathy returned to the room leading Kris by the hand. Kris was stunningly beautiful. She was wearing an infant's christening dress that had been custom-made by a top Hollywood costume designer at Ali's request. It was identical in design and construction to a baby's christening dress except Kris's reached only to her feet. The material was so fine and sheer that Kris's perfect body showed through clearly. At her own insistence she wore absolutely nothing else. Her short hair was in the beautiful style Henry Hall had created which accentuated the perfection of her face and head. She was barefoot as she padded into the room holding Cathy's hand.

While Kris stood up straight with her immature tits protruding, Cathy said softly, "Mom, I have a new daughter for you. Her name is Kristin Elizabeth Crowley. Her teeth are good, she's very intelligent and really quite friendly. She's fourteen years old. Mother, this is your new daughter. Kris?"

Vangie was utterly dumbstruck by the vision standing in front of her. Kristin had a golden tan with short hair that looked like a yellow-gold cap. Her most striking features were her incredible royal-purple eyes. Her eyebrows had been sun-bleached to a white gold and she had incredibly long and full eyelashes. She smiled the warmest smile Vangie had ever seen and spoke with an incredibly musical voice. Vangie decided she could just listen to this beautiful girl forever.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Collins," Kristin said softly. Barely-controlled tears were forming in the corners of her eyes as she continued, "My name is Kristin Elizabeth Crowley and I would like to apply for a position as your daughter. I believe I have a number of qualifications that you should consider with my application. First, I no longer throw food. I no longer have to be burped after eating. There's seldom any need for a middle-of-the-night feeding ... and I can handle it without any help when there is," she interjected with a beautiful smile. "I promise not to awaken you at night crying for attention. I'm even fully toilet-trained.

"As my beloved Cathy — soon to be my sister, I sincerely hope and pray — said, I'm fourteen years old. I'm intelligent and physically well-coordinated. I believe my genes are good. My mother was a professor of English and Dad was a professor of history. I grew up in a very loving household. Like Ken and Cathy, my parents preferred form of exercise was making love ... fucking, if you will.

"In fact, it was only through Cathy and Ken that I realized that the noises my mother made at night were not the sounds of her being tortured, but rather the sounds she made as Dad probed her wetness and brought her to climax after climax. I was hearing her transports of passion as her cum mixed with Dad's in her magnificent love box. I also had an older brother, Steve.

"About a year-and-a-half ago, my whole family went to a football game. On the way back home I fell asleep in the car. The next thing I knew, it was days later and I was in a hospital. My whole family was dead. I died that night, too. My destruction would have been complete within three days of the time I met my new brother and sister, Ken and Cathy, who saved me. I had been starving myself to death and was only three days away from succeeding.

"However, seeing their love for each other I realized the extent to which I had been raised in a cocoon of love. The cocoon was destroyed, of course, by the death of my family. I wanted to join them wherever they were.

"But Cathy and Ken's love for each other showed me that there is still love in the world. I found that I have a great deal of love to give. Will you allow me to give you my love, Mrs. Collins? Please?"

She dropped to her knees in front of Vangie and extended her hands. Although Vangie's eyes were blurred with her tears, she took the girl's hands in hers. "Mrs. Collins, as I was talking, I was watching you closely. You're an unbelievably beautiful woman. I know you're Cathy's mother because you look like her older sister..."

She smiled warmly and continued, "Her slightly older sister. Mrs. Collins, in just a few months I have come to love Cathy and Ken more than life itself. Please let me love you. I'll do anything at all for you that's in my power to do if you'll only give me the chance to demonstrate my love."

Ed Bradley was standing by the doorway, stunned. He had left Vangie's side to get a drink after the gifts were opened, but then Cathy led in this vision by the hand. Glancing toward his son, he saw Ken absolutely beaming with pride — and enormous love — for this girl.

Since her only garment was virtually transparent, it was clear that her body was utterly perfect. As he studied her, he realized how her boyish hairdo highlighted her beautiful bone structure and facial features. Everything about her was refined and beautifully feminine. Every move she made was incredibly elegant and graceful. Meanwhile the room was totally silent as everyone hung on her words.

After rising gracefully to her feet, Kris appeared to remember something. "I almost forgot," she said. "A child appears from her mother's womb wearing nothing."

With that she reached behind her neck and released the hook that held the back of the gown together. With a small shake of her shoulders the garment fell to the floor and landed in a tiny pile at her feet. Daintily stepping out of it she stood with her head up and said, "Mrs Collins, I believe my color is good and my figure is pretty good, too. Of course I'm still flat-chested, but my tits are starting to form."

With that she pinched her tiny nipples which immediately engorged. Her breasts were utterly perfect with tiny nipples surrounded by small, pink areolae. Although they had not filled out yet, it was clear they would be perfect.

"I was upset because, with my tits not yet fully formed, I would not be perfect for your inspection. But Cathy said that if I were fully developed, you would miss the fun of seeing me fill out." When she said "fun," Kris crossed her eyes, causing Vangie to laugh in spite of her tears.

Looking puzzled, Kris continued, "For the life of me, I can't figure out why it would be fun, but I'm certain that's the word she used."

Then she brightened and said, "Actually, Mrs. Collins, I'm already Cathy and Ken's creation. You see, when they found me I was just skin and bones. That's all. Whoops! And hair. Of course all my pre-Cathy-and-Ken hair is gone now, too. When I saw it last, it was a big pile covering the floor around the hairdresser's chair. So even my hair is new. That even applies to my pubic hair as well, and explains why it's still short." She touched her pubic bush which was a thick thatch of white gold. "I provided the skin and the bones. Cathy and Ken made everything else."

She appeared to be mentally reviewing the points she had intended to make. Then she appeared to remember some things and added, "I think I may even have some money. It's yours, of course. If you wish, I can also work in films to help support the family, although Cathy and Ken were pretty sure it wouldn't be necessary. I want you to know about it, though, because it's a live option for you to consider. Finally, I can sing, play most musical instruments, play tennis, football, and golf. Also, I'm now a very good swimmer."

Dropping to her knees she said, "Mrs. Collins, I so desperately want you to accept me. I'll try to make myself into anything you want me to be, if you'll only let me be your daughter. I already love you desperately. Please give me the chance to earn your love. I want so badly to be able to call you Mother!"

Then she smiled with great warmth and said, "The first thing a new mother does is to count arms, legs, fingers and toes. Mrs. Collins," the girl said tremulously, "I'm ready for your inspection."

With that she smoothly rose again to her feet and stood in front of Vangie with her head up and her shoulders back. The great wanting she was feeling was painfully evident in her eyes. Even standing still, she was posed with incredible grace and with her budding beauty now fully revealed.

Tears were flowing unchecked from Vangie's eyes to such an extent that she could scarcely see. Never had she been so moved by anything in her life. Meanwhile, the other guests, many of whom had met Kris on Maui, were flabbergasted at the change in her appearance. Now she was incredibly beautiful and the picture of health. Kris was just standing poised in front of her new mother with her head up but with tears in her eyes.

With a little yelp, Vangie jumped up from the sofa, took the girl in her arms and melted her lips to hers. Very gently she began to work her lips on the girl's and then probe her mouth with her tongue. When the two tongues came together, there was a surge of electricity and a two-way flow of the purest love and joy. Reeling with emotion, the two women just held on to each other to keep from falling down.

When Vangie was finally able to speak she murmured, "You poor darling. My God! You would like me to be your mother? Would I accept you? Darling Kris, I adore you already. But what do you know about me? Are you sure I'm good enough to be your mother? Darling, nothing could possibly make me happier than to have you as my daughter and hearing you call me Mom! Nothing!"

Caressing the back of her head at the hairline she said, "My darling, the kiss we exchanged says it all: I adore you, Kristin Crowley and desperately want you as my daughter." Then she tried a grin and said, "As a matter of fact, a woman is mostly naked when she gives birth. Since I have just given birth to a new daughter, it's only fair that she see me, too."

Vangie unzipped the back of her dress and let it drop to the floor. Pulling her bikini down, she kicked off her pumps and stepped out of her briefs. Then she just held her new daughter tightly in her arms.

Kris could feel Vangie's very firm breasts flattening against her budding ones and could feel the warmth from just being held close. As the two ground their pelvises together, Kris could feel the remarkable sensation of the heat from her mother's hot cunt warming her own. She ran her fingers lightly over Vangie's body and realized it was as satin-smooth and beautiful as Cathy's.

Meanwhile, Vangie was doing the same thing to her. She realized that this girl was essentially perfect. The two women looked at each other and then began to cry uncontrollably as they just clung to each other. Moving her head away, Vangie tipped the girl's head and then again molded her lips to hers. As she worked her lips on Kris's, she could feel the girl trying to do the same thing with her own immature ones. When their tongues contacted, again there was a two-way flow of massive electricity.

Finally the tears stopped and the women released each other. Vangie groped around for a tissue. Someone put a few in her hand and she carefully dried Kris's eyes. The girl then took one from Vangie's hand and just as carefully dried hers.

The two women stood together and Vangie, ignoring her nakedness, put her arm around Kris's waist and went with her to where Ed was standing. "Ed, this is my new daughter, Kristin, who I present to you with all of my love. Kris, this is your new father, Edgar Bradley. I'm sure he'll love you even more than I do!"

Ed's eyes were still running with tears as he took the beautiful girl in his arms and just hugged her tightly. "Welcome, my darling daughter," he whispered. "I couldn't possibly be any happier or prouder than I am right now!"

Then Kris stepped away and said, "There's one more thing, parents. I'm desperately in love with my brother and sister, Ken and Cathy Bradley. I can't tell you all of the ways they saved my life and then remade my body. But I adore them and would cheerfully give my life for theirs. Since they are your children, it says that you and Mom are very special.

"Thank you, Dad," and turning, she kissed Vangie lightly on the cheek and continued, " ... and you, Mom, for having me as your daughter."

Then she gave them a big grin and said, "Can we eat now? I'm hungry!"

Ed and Vangie escorted the girl back to the sofa where Vangie put the gown back on her and then dressed again herself. They insisted that Kris sit between them while Maureen, entering fully into the spirit of the day, served the threesome on her knees. Once, when her shoulders drooped, Vangie pinched her tit lightly.

Jerking up straight, the green-eyed girl winked at Vangie and apologized profusely for her poor behavior. She ended by pleading that she not be given more than twenty strokes with the whip for such a minor infraction. Vangie pretended to ponder her request while looking up at the ceiling. Finally, she said she would consider the slave's request.

For her part, Kris watched the exchange. Although she knew nothing of the relationship between Vangie and Maureen, she did know that they were teasing. Moreover, she sensed that the gorgeous redhead was important in some way to her new mother. So dropping to her knees in front of the girl, Kris took Mo into her arms and gave her the most loving kiss the girl had ever had in her life.

Then she said softly, "My name is Kristin Crowley. We've never been introduced. But it's apparent that you're very important to my new mother which means you're very important to me. Thank you for the beautiful kiss." With that she extended her hand. Maureen took it and introduced herself.

Vangie just watched the exchange and felt her love for the girl increase yet again. While they ate and talked together, Ed was amazed at how beautifully Kris spoke and how obviously well-informed she was. He couldn't believe she could be only fourteen.

Cindy came up and knelt on the floor in front of Kris. She put out her hands and held Kris's, then just looked at them. The last time Cindy had seen her was the day they all left Maui. Then Kris was only skin and bones. Now her hands were utterly beautiful — slim with very long fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.