Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Two months had gone by for Vangie while living with the Stewarts. Colleen and Maureen Callahan were now living with Mary Jefferson so only Peter and Janice were at home. Of course, now that their house was completed, Cindy and Dan were often out making arrangements for decorating. One day Cindy gave Vangie a tour of her new house. It was the most beautiful home the woman had ever seen. Cindy appreciated the comment, knowing something of Vangie's connection with the arts in New York City.

Since her only duties were in the house and taking care of the grounds — unlike Cindy who had built up the Special Lending Division at the same time — everything in and around the Stewart house was now spotless, sparkling, and meticulously groomed. It even spilled over to Cindy's new house. Carpet had just been laid and bits and scraps were all over the place when she had locked up the house.

Her heart had sunk at the thought of having to clean up the mess they had left behind. With her tail dragging at the prospect of cleaning up the debris — with the heavy workload at the bank, the poor girl had little free time — she opened the door and found the house was sparkling clean. Even the windows were spotless, inside and out.

Storming over to Janice's — a flagstone walk had been laid between the two back doors — she found Vangie with Jan in the kitchen. "Evangeline Pierce Collins, what in hell are you doing to my house?"

Vangie looked at her coolly and replied, "Cleaning it. Why?" Then her mouth formed an "O" and she said, "The scraps! You want them to stuff rag dolls already? I saved them for you in a plastic bag and put it in the basement. Do you want them now? It's not close to Christmas yet, but some people do start early."

Cindy just shook her head and tried to control a giggle. Still trying to look angry, she said to Jan, "Sis, would you please order your slave to present herself to me?"

"Slave Vangie, you heard my sister. Do it!" Jan ordered.

Vangie stopped what she was doing and stood up straight in front of Cindy. Cupping her breasts with her hands she said, "These are my tits, Mistress Cindy. Now they are full and firm. My nipples are erect and up-thrusting. My ass is tight and firm also. My hips are slim and flow down to my thighs in pleasant curves. As you can see, I have no pubic hair." Bending back at the waist, she thrust her pelvis forward with her legs spread. Then she used her fingertips to part her labia to reveal her erect clitoris. "My cunt is clean but it hasn't been used in a long time." Then she stood up again and said, "My training is going well. I can work the same weights as my mistress and can do most of the things she can do. She's making me into a competent field hand."

Cindy ran her fingers lightly over Vangie's skin and could feel the woman's muscles respond to her light touch. Her skin was exquisitely textured and she had a rich all-over golden tan. Her brown hair was flowing and wavy; Cindy thought it looked lovely. Then Vangie said, "Does Mistress Cindy wish to discipline me? It's a lovely day and the whipping post hasn't been used in a long time. Would you like that?"

Dropping the playacting, Cindy took Vangie into her arms and hugged her tightly. Vangie could feel wetness on her cheek. As she backed away, she could see tears pouring from Cindy's eyes. In spite of her tears, Cindy tried to smile. "Vangie Collins, you're too damned much! All I can say is you're a lifesaver. Honestly, I dreaded coming out tonight. When I locked up the last time, my poor house looked like a cyclone had been through it. There were scraps and shreds and pieces of shit all over everything, and dust everywhere."

Now she really smiled and said, "Hell, I'll bet I owe Jan for a new vacuum cleaner. I'm sure you destroyed hers trying to clean up that mess!" Then with a grin she added, "Or did you just drive the garden tractor inside and plow the shit out?" Vangie just hugged Cindy and told her she was happy to do it.

Vangie found the arrangements in the Stewart house funny. As she had heard at the outset, Jan almost never wore clothes. Most of the time Pete wore shorts around the house, but not always. Whenever Cindy came over, the first thing she did was strip so the women were almost always nude.

Vangie found that she liked it that way. Now that the dome was off the swimming pool, she was improving her times dramatically. It turned out that Jan, in addition to everything else, was an incredibly effective swimming coach. She thought that just a short time more would be all she needed. Her plan to improve her appearance seemed to have worked.

Every morning she went into the Stewart's bedroom and watched them make love. Vangie had long since gotten used to the fact that Pete took Janice every way imaginable. Even now with Jan In her sixth month, she scarcely showed her pregnancy at all, even when nude, although her breasts had swollen and her nipples were now enlarged. All Pete did, though, was to decry their lack of milk.

One Saturday morning she sat on the chair and watched as Pete took Jan to orgasm and held her there. Her loins were pulsating with her cuming and her fluids were pouring in a steady stream. Finally she could see Pete's loins shake as he unloaded his massive balls with all their cum into Jan's vagina. In spite of his size, she could see their combined fluids forced past his blocking weapon. As usual, Jan lost consciousness.

When Pete withdrew, Vangie scrambled up on the bed and carefully licked Jan's cunt clean. She found she loved this close contact with the beautiful woman and had developed a taste for their delicious sexual fluids. Then she moved over to Pete, grinned up at him, and licked off his now-semi-flaccid cock.

When she finished, she knelt at the end of the bed and said, "God, Pete, I wish I could cum. It looks like it would be so much fun!"

By this time Jan was recovering consciousness. As usual she casually brushed her hair back with her fingers and lay back against Pete's shoulder. "Evangeline Pierce Collins, are you trying to tell me that you can't cum?" she demanded. "Every woman can cum! My God, look at me. I destroy myself at least twice a day, every day."

"But you're different, Jan," Vangie protested. "You were a professional, after all, and it was part of your stock in trade. You had to be able to cum."

"Vangie, in all the years I was a prostitute and before, I had never cum. Not once!" Then Jan looked at Pete and just shook her head sadly. "Peter, my darling, would you like to make some money? How are we doing at The Peters Drive Company? Could we use a little pin money? To buy a nice bottle of wine, perhaps? After all, love of my life, there are few things quite as much fun as taking the last few dollars away from a helpless slave."

Pete grinned and said he could always stand another bottle of Chardonnay. And he reminded her that Vangie hadn't paid even a penny for all the food she had been eating.

Jan nodded and then asked, "Slave Vangie, how much money do you have with you?"

"About five hundred dollars or so, I guess, Mistress," Vangie replied, puzzled. "But why do you ask"

"How much of it would you care to lose? I'll make you a wager: I bet that my husband, Pete, can not only bring you to orgasm, but will have you pleading with him to give you release." She grinned and added, "Now I want you to remember who you're dealing with. This guy is a refugee from the Widener Library at Harvard, for God's sake! If that isn't enough, he has two degrees from MIT in computer science! If that doesn't make him an all-galaxy nerd, I don't know what would." She smiled and cocked her head.

"Are you betting me that Pete can get me to beg for release?" Vangie asked.

Jan just grinned and rapidly nodded her head up and down.

"Lady, do you know who you're dealing with?" Vangie asked. "You do know that I'm forty-five years old? Twenty years ago? Maybe. Today? No way! In fact, no fucking way! I'll bet the full five hundred. Okay?"

Jan just stuck out her hand and the women shook. "'Come into my web, said the spider to the fly' is a rather famous phrase, isn't it?" Jan asked. Vangie nodded. "Lady, the web is right up here. Just kneel next to Pete with your back up straight and your hands on your thighs. It might help if you spread your knees a bit, too."

Vangie did as she was told.

Pete and Jan started to talk about arrangements for the new baby. She had already redecorated the bedroom next to theirs as the nursery. Jan was funny as she described how she intended to play musical chairs with the children. When there was a new baby, every child would move down one room. Pete asked what happened when they went through all five bedrooms.

Jan looked at him as if he had a screw loose and said acidly, "We enlarge the house, dummy! You don't think for one minute that's going to stop my production of babies, do you?" Pete just rolled his eyes and caressed her belly. Then Jan kissed him with unleashed passion and whispered, "Peter Stewart, you are my love and my life!"

Meanwhile, Pete's other hand had been gently caressing Vangie's body. The woman was now proud of her body for the first time in as long as she could remember. Remarkably, all of her lotions, liquids, creams and other toiletries were things of the past. Jan told her with a grin that the only permitted item was musk oil which they used by the gallon.

Now her complexion was clear and golden. She glanced down and loved the way her breasts now looked with their small up-thrusting nipples. She was surprised to see how engorged they now were. As she watched, his fingertips caressed them and she let out an involuntary scream of pain and pleasure. They had never been so sensitive before!

His hands continued to move and she could feel her respiration speed up for some reason. Then, when he lightly ran a finger up her hairless slit, it was soaking wet! In fact, when he parted her lips, some fluid began to drip from it. This had never happened before, either. She found her body swaying in time with his stroking and heard herself make happy mewing sounds as he stroked her like a cat. My God, I even sound like one! she thought.

Now it felt like he was taking her higher and higher up a mountain. She began to strive for the top! It would be ... What? Ecstasy? But that would mean he had made her ... cum? But it was impossible! Her sexually active years were way back in her past.

In fact, she now admitted to herself, that was a major reason for her spending the time with Jan. She could tell that Ed Bradley was very virile. Of course, he could have a mistress and probably did, but she wanted him to herself as much as possible. That was why she was working so hard to become an excellent cook and housekeeper to try to maintain his interest. She had even learned how to play Bridge because she knew he liked the game.

But keeping him happy in bed? Now she realized that, deep down, she hoped if her body were attractive enough that he might overlook her shortcomings. Besides, she would happily be a receptacle for his cum anywhere. Even in her ass, she decided. Perhaps that would be enough to maintain his interest, at least for a while.

Oh, well, she thought, maybe I could help him find a younger girl who's very good in bed. But if I do that, why would he need me?

In the meantime, though, Pete had her high up on the mountain. My God, she thought, maybe I'm actually going to ... cum! But it's never happened before. Ever! She was close ... closer ... she was ... And Pete stopped. Vangie jerked herself erect and opened her eyes. My God! she thought, I didn't even realize they were closed! He looked at her, smiled warmly, and asked if she wanted to catch her breath before they started again. Vangie shook her head to try to clear it and took a deep breath.

Now that it was over, it really wasn't so bad after all. In fact, it was really kind of fun. Pete had such a remarkably tender touch! His fingers felt glorious on her flesh. The other ... well, that must have been some sort of aberration, she thought. Again he began to move. But this time it was much faster getting up the mountain. In no time she was at the edge and ... nothing! He had stopped again.

She looked at Jan and saw the girl smiling in amusement and ... sympathy. She knows I'm in agony! She really does. He took her up again, and again, and yet again. Now the intervals seemed to be only seconds. Her nerve endings were alive and screaming. In fact, she realized, I am screaming! My God, I am! And she was. Now all her sensation was in her loins. Pete stroked her nipples again and she screamed in pain. He took her up and stopped.

Finally, she couldn't take it any more and screamed, "Pete, release me! Oh God! Please, Pete, I'll do anything if you'll only release me. Please!"

"Why don't you lick out Jan's cunt again, Vangie. While you do that I'll think about your request. But please do a good job or..." Vangie dove between Jan's thighs and began to lick her cunt with the greatest care. As she did she could feel her tears pouring down on Jan's abdomen and thighs, so she tried to lick up her tears, too.

Meantime, Peter continued to work on her so intensively she could scarcely function. All she knew was that her survival depended on cleaning Jan's cunt to the greatest extent possible. Her tongue darted up the girl's vagina and stroked her clit. When Vangie bit it lightly, she was rewarded by another flood of her delicious juices. Finally, when Jan's crotch was licked clean, she flipped her head and used her long hair to dry the woman's groin.

Again Pete took her up her mountain. As she approached her crest again she was screaming and crying for release. Tears were pouring from her eyes and then ... She was over! Her cunt began to pour out a flood. When it happened, she could no longer hold her body upright. Pitching forward on the bed, she had her knees up under her and spread them wide. Pete just continued to play with her clit and her vagina while she pumped out what seemed to be years of accumulated vaginal juices.

As the minutes passed, he just kept it up. All Vangie cared about was the glorious sensation in her cunt that was like nothing she had ever felt or even imagined. Then she remembered what Cathy had said. This must be what a continuous orgasm was like. Suddenly Pete pinched her clit hard. The incredible sensation overwhelmed her nervous system and she fainted.

Pete winked at Jan who winked back. "Thank you, darling, for thinking of me. She was wonderful. Her tongue is really very talented now." Jan said.

They carefully moved Vangie to a dry part of the bed, straightened out her body and pulled the covers up over her shoulders. Pete and Jan got out of bed and took a shower together. Now Pete enjoyed soaping Jan's abdomen and taking the opportunity to feel the baby moving and kicking inside her. With the water pouring over them he kissed her passionately.

She said, "Darling, thank you. I couldn't be more happy than I am now! I just couldn't be. I have you and my baby growing inside me. What more is there?"

They went downstairs and Jan, making a funny face by crossing her eyes and sticking out her tongue, began a comedy routine of preparing breakfast.

Pete laughed merrily and said, "Darling wife, have I told you how much I love you lately?"

She looked thoughtful and then hurt. "Not in at least fifteen minutes," she complained. "Thank you for reminding me that I'm hurt by your insensitivity to my emotional needs. I don't think I'm speaking to you any more!" He took her in his arms and started nibbling on her ear. "That will ... get ... you ... everything!" she exclaimed as she spun into his arms and kissed him passionately. Then with a yelp, she rescued his omelette from burning. She had just sat down to eat hers when Vangie padded into the kitchen.

Vangie was bright-eyed and her hair had been carefully brushed. She looked exquisite. When Jan looked at her quizzically, Vangie returned the look with a puzzled look of her own. Then she pantomimed a great discovery.

Standing beside Jan, she tipped her pelvis backward. "Is this what you're looking for?" she asked. Jan glanced down and saw what appeared to be a cigarette protruding form Vangie's cunt. She gently pulled it out and found it was five one-hundred dollar bills rolled tightly like a cigarette. Jan took it and howled with laughter.

Then Vangie said with a grimace, "It's only fair, after all. My damned cunt lost the bet, so it's only fair that it should pay."

Then she went to Pete and kissed him softly full on the lips. His eyes widened and he asked what that was all about. "It's about saving my marriage, Pete, and that's despite the fact that there's been no wedding yet," she replied softly. "You see, I was so scared of losing Ed, I wanted to be as good for him as I possibly could be. While you were working on me, I was even thinking that I could fool him by having a nice body so he might not notice that it was just a piece of meat.

"Then I thought of helping him find a nice young thing who could be good to him in bed, but that thought terrified me. Then you brought me to orgasm. My God! Did you ever! Peter Stewart, you are unreal." Then with a grin and a wink at Jan she added, "And that's in spite of being an all-galaxy nerd, too!"


Meanwhile, Maureen Callahan had begun work at the bank and had been assigned to work with Kelly Cavanaugh as Cathy Collins had been. She found she loved the work and was very good at it. Like Cathy and Kelly herself, Mo had an excellent feel for people. She felt right at home in her "uniform" of Levi's and chambray shirt although she truly envied the girls who wore the gold collar as their badge of honor. No one had earned the right to wear one since Christmas, and it didn't look like anyone else would now that Cindy was married and in her own apartment.

One evening, Kelly stopped by her desk and asked her if she would like to join Kevin and her for a beer after work. He was coming over from the steel mill after work to pick her up. Maureen agreed instantly. She found she liked this big Irish girl very much and loved to see her with Kevin. They were so much in love it brightened their surroundings wherever they went.

When Kevin arrived, they walked over to J.J. Murphy's. Jack Murphy greeted Kelly with a kiss. Quickly she whispered to him that Maureen Murphy Callahan was the daughter of Colleen Murphy Callahan and the late Sean Patrick Callahan. Sean, she told him, had been awarded the Medal of honor, the DSC, the Silver Star, and the Purple Heart, all posthumously. Finally, she told him that Maureen's father had been killed in action before she was even born. "But remember, Jack, her mother is a Murphy from Dublin!"

J.J. went over to Maureen and spoke to her in Gaelic to tease her. To his amazement, she responded fluently in the same language. J.J. looked at her and said, "Sure and it's true! You're indeed a Celtic princess. Maureen Murphy Callahan, my home is yours, along with everything in it. You're my guest here ... permanently. And if your mother is ever in the area, I would love to have the opportunity to meet her.

"Not here, of course! It wouldn't be proper. But perhaps we could meet at some fine hotel where I could buy her tea ... or something." Poor J.J.'s voice just faded away as he realized the impossibility of ever entertaining a Celtic queen

Tears came to the corners of Mo's eyes and she said softly, "Mr. Murphy, there's something you should know about my mother and pubs. You see, she met my father in a pub in Dublin."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.