Cynthia Martin
Chapter 39

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

The next morning Cathy was in her new office as an assistant vice president of the bank when her phone rang. To her surprise she found it was Sue Bradford inviting her to join the girls' team against the guys in the "featured game of the Super Bowl weekend."

As in the past, the Bears, this time working with the New Orleans Saints, had found a field for them to play on but this time it was not merely a grassy area in a park. Susan, as bright-spirited as ever, said, "After all, this is our Super Bowl. What the hell did you expect?" This time it was going to be a real football field at a private school in Metarie, just across the city line from New Orleans. Susan went on to say, "Mike has been bleeding all over the floor! He claims the reason we always win is he needs a full field to work in and needs another good receiver. Since he's going to use Ken as his additional receiver, will you play with us?"

"Sue, I'd love to, but I can't play football!" Cathy wailed.

"Cathy Collins, you're one of Cindy's girls, aren't you? I told Cassidy I could take any group of Cindy's girls and use them to kill him. You're not going to let me down, are you?"

Cathy reluctantly agreed to play and then Susan told her they were going to wear uniforms. The girls were getting the most worn-out pair of Levi's they could find and were cutting off the legs to make short shorts. In addition they were going to wear worn-out chambray shirts with the sleeves cut off at the shoulders and with the team name, Cindy's Slaves, stenciled on the back like the numbers on the back of a convict's shirt. "As a matter of fact, I think convicts wear those shirts in a lot of states, too," Susan said.

During the rest of the week Cathy Collins saw Ken every night, usually at J.J. Murphy's. She found she truly adored this tall, good-looking man with gray eyes that were the same shade as her own. They found themselves talking about their hopes and dreams for the future. Ken still didn't fully know what to make of her. She was like no girl he had ever met in his life. Diffidently, he raised the subject of children. Most of the women he knew considered children to be an obstacle in their career paths.

When he asked Cathy, she replied, "Ken, I want lots and lots — and as soon as I can have them." She regarded him with a quizzical look and asked, "If you fuck me silly often enough, do you suppose we could make the first baby in less than nine months? Just think, Bradley, if you did it enough I might only be pregnant for a month or six weeks!" Ken grinned and shook his head, then hugged her tight and kissed her softly.

Meanwhile, J.J. continued to treat Cathy like a beloved daughter. He reserved a small booth in the back just for them. The night before Ken was leaving for New Orleans and the pre-Super Bowl media carnival, they were sitting side by side just talking. Cathy found she frequently had to leave the table for the ladies room. Finally Ken asked her about it and she grinned wryly and said it was his fault.

He asked why and she told him, "It's something Sue told me about. If you think I'm bleeding all over the place having my period, I'm not. It's you, damn it! Ken, when you just put your arm around me, my cunt starts to run rivers. Since it would look pretty tacky for me to have a soaking-wet crotch, I'm wearing a super tampon to soak up my love juices.

"The problem is the damned thing soaks through in no time anyway, so I have to keep changing it. Bradley, you're becoming a real pain in the cunt!"

Ken still found it hard to get used to Cathy's frankness. He had found that all these girls behaved the same way: Regardless of the question, they told the truth. There was no coyness about her and he found he loved it. He replied, "Is that what it's going to be like on our wedding night?"

"Darling, there will probably be a little pool of blood after you've entered me. I'll scream with the pain but then will just melt with the joy of having you inside me." She looked at him with a little smile and said, "Ken, do you remember asking me what we did at Jan's that was so much fun? The answer is that Kelly ate my cunt and I ate hers. God knows, neither of us is a lesbian. I just wanted to find out if I could cum."

The smile turned into a wry grin as she said, "I sure as hell can — in a damned flood! That was what was so much fun. You probably wouldn't like eating my cunt but Kelly insists my love juices are as sweet as sugar. I know hers certainly are."

She just looked in his eyes and said, "You can withdraw your offer of marriage, Ken. You have a right to expect a level of innocence to go with my virginity that I just don't have anymore. I did, but it disappeared in the last thirty days or so."

Ken smiled warmly and said, "It sounds like you had fun." Changing the subject he said, "Mike Cassidy asked me to play for them in the big game next week. He says that you'll be playing with Sue and the girls. Are you going to?"

Cathy grimaced and said that she was.

He continued, "What are we playing for? Do you know?"

Now she grinned and said, "I think it's the winner's choice within reason. I was talking about it with Kelly and April. We were trying to decide between making you guys cut out paper dolls or playing with dolls. Kelly said you don't have the coordination necessary to cut out doll clothes. She says you can't cut on the lines." Her dimples showed in a happy smile but she tried to keep her voice serious as she asked, "Do you have a preference?"

He didn't answer her question directly. Instead he asked, "But what if you girls lose? What do we get?"

"You jest!" she responded. "You don't have a chance of winning and never have."

Ken just shook his head and then said, "Cathy, there's something important I meant to tell you before. I'm an only child and no longer on speaking terms with my parents. Do you mind? And for that matter, there is a small matter of a career I want to talk to you about, too."

Cathy's face became serious, too. She said, "That sounds familiar." She put her hand out and said, "I'm not speaking to my family, either. As a matter of fact, I guess we'll have to send out the invitations in our own names. I was thinking of a tiny wedding because it's all I can afford, but then Dan said that he and Cindy were going to pay for it. He says he owes me for the work I've done.

"As far as a career for you is concerned, I have an idea. What would you think about joining the bank? Ken, you know that Cindy, April, and Kelly are all getting married in just a few weeks, and of course Kathy already is. Like me, they all want to get pregnant."

She smiled and said, "Cindy says she has a brand-new house she has to fill up in a big hurry. Jan's already expecting."

Returning to her subject she continued, "The point is the bank stands to lose the entire top management of the Special Lending Division. Those girls all have the same priorities: Their families are numbers one through ten."

She smiled warmly and continued, "You should hear Kelly! You may or may not know it, but she worked her way through Notre Dame as a stripper. When I ask her about Kevin, she just rubs her groin and says, 'Oh, my aching birth canal! Can you imagine how big our children are going to be? And we want at least a dozen!'

"And she does, too. Anyway, I guess I understand why men do better in business. You can't get pregnant. Would you like to talk to Dan? I know he would be very interested in having you join us." Then she rested her chin on her hand and asked, "Darling, do you mind supporting our children and me? I'll cook and clean and change the diapers. I'll even save money by nursing our babies at my tit. Will you mind?"

Again, he took her in his arms and kissed her softly, rejoicing in the feeling of electricity flowing between them. When they separated, he said softly, "Cathy, nothing could make me happier. And I couldn't imagine children luckier than those who have you as their mother. The only thing is you might drown them in your love."

Cathy just smiled warmly and kissed him again.

Then her eyes gleamed as she changed the subject saying, "Incidentally, Dan said that the next time you're over I have to wear my slave uniform: a bow in my hair and a little one in my pubic hair. Will you mind?"

Ken licked his lips and said, "Do you mean to say I'll get to see my bride nude before the wedding?" She smiled and nodded. "But won't you be embarrassed to have Dan see you that way?"

She shook her head and replied, "Remember me? The slave? I told you I slept with him a number of times and we're always naked. He claims he has it all: Cindy on his right and me on his left. Two naked women each molding her body to his to keep him warm at night. He says he loves it. Hell, Dan never even saw me with clothes on until the New Year's Eve party at their new apartment. Darling, your bride-to-be has no modesty at all. None! In fact, it's really getting worse. I'm developing some pride in my body, even if it still can't hold a candle to Cindy's."

He kissed her softly and whispered, "I can't wait to see it!"

Cathy now concluded that she was desperately in love with Ken Bradley.


When Cindy, Dan and Cathy arrived at the Royal Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, Cathy was impressed with the size of their suite. She teased them because she had her own bedroom. She had a hurt look on her face but her eyes were gleaming with suppressed laughter when she said to Dan, "You don't like me anymore! I thought you liked me keeping your left side warm."

Dan just looked at Cindy and grimaced saying in a disgusted tone, "Women!" Then he added with a grin, "Besides, this is the Deep South! It doesn't get cold down here."

Super Bowl Week in New Orleans was as hectic as usual. Cathy was able to see Ken only a couple of times and then only for very short periods. The Bears were playing the Los Angeles Raiders and because of the sizes of the respective cities, fans of the two teams were packing the city. In addition to other club owners, along with NFL officials and their invited guests, there were myriad representatives from every news-gathering organization imaginable. As usual, there were interviews conducted by everyone of everyone covering every subject imaginable.

During the week, Ken was able to get away only once for dinner with Cathy. To his disappointment she was fully dressed when he called for her at their suite. She just stuck her tongue out and said, "Eat your heart out!"

Their game was scheduled for the Saturday morning before Super Bowl Sunday. The girls went out to the school together to warm up rather than going out with the guys. It was the first time Cathy ever had a chance to really handle a football except to pick them up and fool around with one when she was a college trainer. The girls grinned at one another in their new uniforms. Sue, who was the last to arrive, gave a wolf whistle seeing the three sets of lovely long legs.

They didn't waste any time sitting around because the weather was cold for New Orleans — in the high forties — and very raw. There was a heavy overcast and the weather forecast called for rain possibly becoming heavy at times. The girls had talked about it and decided to play barefoot, regardless.

At game time, they were surprised to find that there were hundreds of spectators in the stands and on the sidelines including people from TV and the press. The games were no longer a secret. There was even a television camera crew set up. The young people kidded about the cameras and said it was a commentary on how hard up for news all the media people were who had flooded into the city for Super Bowl week.

Cindy and Dan were also there, along with Jan and Pete Stewart. They climbed the wooden bleachers to the top row in order to get a good view of the field and were sitting there with golf umbrellas they figured they would need before they got back to the hotel. They were talking about the threatening weather when they were joined by Mike McCaskey, the owner of the Bears. He winked and sat down next to them saying he was there to scout some outstanding new talent he had been hearing about. A couple of minutes later he was joined by his general manager, Jim Clancy, and then by the Bears' head coach, Mike Ditka.

As usual, the entire Bears' defensive unit was present to tease the men and cheer for April and the women. This time, though, most of the offensive unit was there, as well. Cathy teased April that it was mandatory for the defense to come out and cheer for her or she would wreck their careers in the next contract negotiations. April's response was to stick out her tongue.

Because they were using a full-sized football field, Mike asked if they could have kicking in the game. To his surprise, Susan agreed. What followed amazed everyone. The men won the toss and elected to receive. Then Ken Bradley's jaw dropped when he saw Cathy line up as the kicker. He was the deep receiver and was standing at the fifteen-yard line prepared to run forward to take an even shorter kickoff. After all, he thought, there are even professional kickers whose kickoffs don't reach beyond the ten-yard line. His jaw dropped even further when, kicking barefoot, she boomed the ball over his head into the end zone. He ran back and downed it for a touchback. The men put it in play at the twenty.

On their first play from scrimmage, Sue sacked Mike for a loss as he tried to pass but found his receivers covered. On the second, Kelly outleaped Kevin and batted the ball away from him just as the pass was settling into his hands. On third down they tried a reverse that April stopped for a ten-yard loss.

Mike, remembering his embarrassment in the first game when he booted the ball beyond the end of the field and had to retrieve it, dropped back deep in the end-zone to punt. To his utter amazement, Cathy came flying in and blocked the punt off the end of his foot, and then, moving as quick as a cat, fell on the ball in the end-zone for a touchdown. With Susan holding, Cathy then boomed the football between the uprights for the extra point. With only seconds gone in the game, the girls were already leading 7-0.

Then it began to rain. When Mike started jogging off the field, Susan called him back pointing out that football was played in the rain. The men just shrugged and went back to receive the girls' kickoff. This time Ken was standing back on the goal line to receive it. Not only did Cathy again have the distance, she also had great height on her booming kick. The result was April tagged him at the two-yard line before he could even take a step.

Mike McCaskey had been shaking his head in utter amazement. Sitting next to Cindy, he asked her who the new girl was. Cindy grinned and said, "That's my new house slave, Cathy Collins. She's really good, isn't she?"

All McCaskey could say was, "Wow! I guess so!"

By this time the rain was coming down hard and had turned into a semi-tropical deluge. Fortunately, there was little wind so it was coming almost straight down, but with the rain the temperature rose into the 50's providing some consolation to the players. Remarkably, the girls seemed to take it all in stride. Ken looked at them in utter amazement. The girls' clothes were now soaking wet. As a result, their work shirts were now clinging to their bodies like second skins. For all the concealment the wet shirts provided, they might as well have been stripped to the waist. In every case their beautiful bodies were now fully revealed with their nipples standing erect, but they appeared completely unaware of their near-nudity.

All of the girls' hair was also soaked. Because they all had naturally wavy hair, the water just accentuated its curl. None of them seemed concerned about the rain, the cold or their appearance in the least. On the men's first play, a pass to Ken who was flanked on the left sideline, Cathy, who had been lurking deep, darted across, picked off the pass and coasted in for another score. Again her try for extra point was good, putting the men down 14-0.

Mike Cassidy realized that the very heavy rain had reduced visibility to such a degree that he hadn't even seen Cathy. On the other hand, the performance of the girls was uncanny. Several times Sue fired long passes catching her receivers in full stride at such a distance that he was sure she couldn't possibly have seen them through the downpour.

Watching from the stands, Cindy just shook her head in amazement. The field, damp to begin with, had now turned into a sea of mud. It didn't seem to faze the girls at all. Their toes dug in and they were maintaining their footing much better than were the men who were playing in sneakers. The game moved along, with the men essentially unable to advance the ball out as far as their own thirty yard line.

They soon found that Cathy's kicking ability was not confined to place kicks. The first time she punted, the girls' line of scrimmage was at the forty and Cathy was kicking from her twenty-five. In spite of the soaking-wet ball and the slippery footing, she boomed out a terrific spiral that turned over, hit on the ten and kicked out of bounds at the four. Again, it had soared over Ken's head while he was standing deep to receive it.

Because there was no timekeeper at the game, they were playing thirty-minute quarters with the time running. When they changed ends at the quarter, the men were already starting to tire. Mike decided that his idea of playing on a full-sized field was not the best idea he had ever had in his life. Susan's play continued to be utterly spectacular.

It turned out that Cathy could run and catch as well as kick. On one play, looking tired, she half ran, half jogged down the field from her starting position on the left flank. Ken was covering her and figured that she was strictly a decoy on the play, but was too tired even to go through the motions. Then when she got close to him, she turned on a burst of blazing speed. Sue put a long pass through the pouring rain right into her hands as she was streaking at full speed. When Ken tried to wheel to chase her, his feet slid on the mud and he went flat on his face, while Cathy, laughing now, coasted in for another score.

One play brought McCaskey to his feet, shaking his head in utter disbelief. Cathy, again positioned as a flanker, faked a crossing move on Ken who was covering. He had quickly come to recognize that she was exceptionally good, so he was covering her tight. The men were now playing a man-to-man defense having been repeatedly burned by Susan's pinpoint passing when they played a zone. Ken took the fake and slipped in the mud while Cathy blazed by him on a fly pattern. As she started to streak down the field, Sue unleashed another of her perfect passes.

Although he was out of position, Ken hadn't become a first-string wide receiver on a championship team by being slow. He saw the ball in the air and flew down the field after it. An instant before it would settle into Cathy's hands, he leaped and tipped the ball on his finger tips and then went down on his face. The play wasn't over, though. Susan had been leading Cathy, racing at full speed, perfectly. It appeared that Ken's tip had deflected the ball beyond her reach, but suddenly she dove out straight with her hands extended and caught the ball. Somehow she pulled it in and held on to it as she slid through the mud on her chest. Ken was flat on the ground watching as she then jumped to her feet and jogged in for a touchdown.

McCaskey screamed when she made the catch and then said, "I'm going to find out how much that cameraman wants for his tape. If he caught this play I want it to show our people what concentration really means. That girl is unbelievable!"

The next time they lined up, Cathy was right across the line of scrimmage from Ken. He called time, stepped across, and took her in his arms. Her face was covered with mud, along with her legs and arms, and water was dripping from her hair. Gently, he moved a lock of her hair out of her eye, tipped her head up and kissed her. The Bears on the sidelines cheered them on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.