Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Late in the afternoon of December 31st, Cindy drove into the garage of her former apartment building and parked in one of the two parking spaces assigned to her old apartment. The other space was still empty. With help from the doorman she carried platters of cold hors d'oeuvres up to the apartment and used her key to let herself in. Then she made another trip to the garage to bring up shopping bags full of materials for hot hors d'oeuvres that she was planning on making there.

With all of her materials now on hand she called out, but no one was in the apartment, so she began her final preparations. When everything was complete, she took the opportunity to slowly walk around the penthouse apartment and look it over for the last time. As she did, she was surprised to feel her cheeks wet with tears. Suddenly she realized the extent of her love that was contained in the furnishings. The apartment was now simply exquisite and she loved it. She had perfectly achieved the feeling of warmth and comfort for which she had been striving.

Sadly, she shook her head. Now, even though she and Dan had loads of money, the division's work load was so heavy and was continuing to grow so fast, she knew she couldn't possibly take the time to decorate another apartment for themselves the way she had done this one. Her father had told her the apartment's buyer was really a nice guy and was very highly regarded in Chicago banking circles — he was felt to be a real comer. Her brow furrowed as she realized he had never mentioned his name, though. She puzzled over this because, during the last few months with all her work involving the steel mill and Northern National Bank, she thought she might have met him somewhere or at least heard of him.

Jerking out of her reverie, she ran to the liquor cabinet but then relaxed when she found it had been fully stocked with very good brands, while the bar refrigerator was loaded with chilling bottles of Dom Pérignon. Clearly, the new owner had fine taste in champagne and the money to satisfy it. With everything prepared ahead of time that could be, she sat down in an easy chair and closed her eyes. Almost instantly she fell asleep.

She was still sleeping when she felt Dan's lips on hers. Without opening her eyes she put her hand around his neck to hold him in position while she returned his kiss with all the love and passion she could muster. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open as she remembered where she was. Dan? Here!? she thought. When her eyes opened, she confirmed what her lips had already told her. It was Dan!

"What are you doing here, darling?" she asked, now wide awake. "You never told me you knew the owner."

Dan, seemingly without effort, lifted her out of the chair and into his arms. Then he turned around and sat down again with Cindy now sitting across his lap. He kissed the tip of her nose and grinned saying, "Darling, of course I know the owner." She looked puzzled and he added, "I am the owner. And you're the co-owner." Her lips formed into an "O" of amazement as he reached into his pocket and took out a gold key. "Darling, your key to our first home together."

Now his teasing stopped as he hugged her tightly saying, "Cin, it's so obvious that you put all your love and thoughtfulness into this apartment to make it truly exquisite. Honey, there really is another career for you as a decorator to go with your career as a chef. This place is so warm and comfortable! I absolutely love it ... almost as much as I love you. Thank you, darling."

Cindy had been shaking her head. Finally she said, "Do you mean to say this is ours? Honest?"

He nodded his head vigorously and said, "I have something else to get for you. Just a minute." Again he effortlessly rose to his feet with Cindy still in his arms, turned around, set her down in the chair, and disappeared into the library.

He came back with a fat envelope which he emptied out on a table. He began to give her a series of things beginning with a checkbook. She looked at it and realized it was for a joint checking account in the names of Cynthia K. Martin and Daniel P. Burke. Then he gave her a new MasterCard, Visa, and American Express card. Finally, he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. Again, the electricity flowed between them.

When he moved away he said, "Darling, I hope we can be married pretty soon. How would it be if we got married the weekend after the Super Bowl? I know there are some people who are going to be pretty busy until then. Of course, you might want to buy a dress or something... ?"

Cindy still couldn't believe it. She said, "Darling, you're not teasing? This is really ours? And you're asking me to marry you in just a month?"

He smiled and kissed her softly saying, "It sure is and I sure am. Honey, I don't know why you still speak to me with all of the nasty tricks I play on you. But I'm awfully glad you still do." He squeezed her tightly and heard the wonderful happy sounds she made whenever he did. Releasing her he said, "Cin, the guests will be here any minute. Do you want to change?"

"Oh, my God! Burke, you bum! Of all the damned nerve! We give our very first party in this magnificent apartment and I look like a tramp," she exclaimed as tears began to form in the corners of her eyes.

"When are you going to get it through that thick head of yours that there are a lot of people who love you dearly?" he asked quietly. "Honey, you provided a lot of fun and amusement for your friends including Mary, Jan, Jen, and my new mother, Ali."

He looked into her eyes and asked, "Honey, do you like her? She really loves you very much. What do you think of her being pregnant ... about to become a mother?"

"Oh, Dan! I love her. I really do! I couldn't imagine a greater look of love and adoration than I saw on her face last week when she told Bill she was expecting a baby. And beauty? Ali Clifford defines it!" Her eyes lighted as she continued, "But can you imagine how the libbers would react? On paper, Ali is their ideal: brilliant, educated, the senior partner of the best law firm in California, the finest money manager in the world...

"And she doesn't care two hoots for any of it. All she cares about is Bill and her family ... and now her baby. Honey, that child is going to be exquisite."

Then she glared at him and said, "But, Burke, you just asked me that to distract me. The fact remains I'm dressed like a tramp and Deerfield is over thirty miles away. I can't possibly drive all the way out and try to find something of Jan's to wear and get back here in time."

Dan just kissed her again and then set her on her feet. Still holding her hand he took her into the master bedroom. "Darling," he said, "I told the women that it would work because you're not nosy. You have a very strong sense of personal privacy. It would never occur to you to go through drawers. Let's look."

She opened the huge master closet and saw a collection of beautiful woman's clothes arranged on the hangers. At a glance she could tell that they would all fit her perfectly. She quickly selected a sleeveless dress in black silk that set off her magnificent coloring to wear for the evening.

Then he showed her a jewelry box in a top drawer. She opened it and gasped. It was filled with neatly arranged jewelry that collectively must have cost a large fortune. Dan smiled softly and said, "Honey, these women know you better than you know yourself. Here's a little note from my mother."

He passed her a folded slip of paper and Cindy read it. It said, "Darling Cindy — I think diamonds would be the appropriate thing to wear with the black sleeveless. You'll look spectacular! All my love, Ali. P.S. There's a watch in the drawer for you, too. I hope you like it."

Cindy looked at Dan while she was stripping off her clothes. He gave her three similar boxes of different sizes. Opening the largest box first she found a magnificent diamond necklace. The next largest contained a matching bracelet, while the smallest had diamond ear studs. Cindy realized that the diamond studs were perfect diamonds larger than two and a half carats each.

She exclaimed over them while she stood naked in front of him. Looking at him lovingly she asked, "Would you help me dress, darling?" He nodded and she gave him a bottle of musk oil she had found and said, "This is supposed to be applied as liberally as possible in my slit, between my tits, and any place else that appeals to you."

He asked her to lie on the floor and lightly poured some directly in her slit, spreading it behind her nether lips. While she was still reclined he poured more between her breasts and then put still more behind her ears and at her throat. Helping her to her feet, he even put some in the crack between her ass cheeks.

Then he just stood back and looked at this woman who was going to be his wife. Cindy was standing up straight just looking into his eyes. He cocked his head, looked pensive, appeared to have an idea and then put the necklace around her neck and even managed to attach the earrings. Finally he put the bracelet on her wrist.

Standing back, he just looked at her. Now the diamonds were sparkling against her golden skin as she stood with her back straight and her breasts upthrust looking at him with love in her eyes. Then he took her in his arms and kissed her with mounting passion. As he did he smelled the wonderful aroma of Cindy's body now heightened by the musk oil.

She ran her fingers lightly over the bulge in his pants and whispered, "Not now, darling. We have company coming." With a grin she added, "Tonight it takes precedence over your cuming!"

Dan gently ran his fingers over her golden hair and asked, "Cin, would you do me a favor? Could I brush your hair before you get dressed?" She kissed him softly and nodded, then went to the dressing table.

Dan loved brushing her golden hair. It gave him a sensual pleasure. Finally he combed it and carefully placed the two little pins which were Cindy's "makeup". Looking at her reflection in the mirror, he concluded she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Then he left her for a moment and came back with a box in his hand saying, "This is another thing my new mother left for you, honey. She referred to it in her note. Will you open it?"

She did and found it was a gold woman's Rolex watch identical to the ones Janice, Jennifer, and Ali herself wore. Turning it over, she saw the tiny engraving on the back which said, 'To my darling daughter Cindy: The bravest, warmest girl in the world from her mother who loves her desperately, Ali.'

Dan whispered in her ear, "She really means it, darling. Honest."

Then he helped her on with her stockings, deriving a sensual pleasure as he rolled them up her thighs. Finally he helped her slip on the dress. Now fully dressed, she looked exquisite. Taking her by the hand again, he took her to the hall closet saying, "Your mom and dad didn't want to get left out so there's something hanging here for you. Mary made me promise to get you to try it on."

He turned her around so she couldn't see what he was doing and then helped her on with a mink coat. He turned her around so she was now facing a full-length mirror installed on the back of the closet door. Then he raised the collar around her neck and let her snuggle in the fur.

Cindy now had tears in her eyes as she said, "Darling, it's gorgeous! Is it really for me?"

"Of course, honey! It looks wonderful on you and I'm very glad you like it. Your parents will be very pleased."

Just then the doorbell rang and Cindy went to open it still wearing her new coat. Her jaw dropped when she found it was Cathy Collins standing at the door, looking embarrassed.

"Good evening, Cindy," she said softly. "I heard you were having a big party tonight so I came over to help. Will you permit me?"

Dan took the girl's coat and the two were surprised to find Cathy was wearing a maid's uniform that looked lovely on her. She reached into a small bag and took out a small white headpiece which she carefully positioned on her head. Turning to Cindy she asked, "Could you show me around? All I need to know is what you're planning to serve. I can make drinks and ... and ... Janice is coming with the dinner."

Cindy wheeled on Dan and said, "Burke, what are you doing to me anyway? Just what's going on tonight? For openers, who's coming?"

Dan pulled her to him and kissed her softly. Then he helped her off with her coat and Cathy hung it up again. He said, "Darling, this is a young people's party. There will be Pete and Janice, of course. Then Jen and Steve, Kathy and Bill, Kelly and Kevin, April and Ron, Susan Bradford and Mike Cassidy. Oops! I almost forgot: Jim and Kerry Vance will be here, too. What do you think?"

Then he winked and added, "There are a few things more we have to prepare."

Just then the doorbell rang again. This time it was a group of workmen who quickly set up a small dance floor at the end of the living room and as quickly departed. Unnoticed by Cindy and Dan, Cathy took the opportunity to bring in some luggage that she had left in the hall and placed them in a spare bedroom. To Cindy's astonishment, Cathy quickly opened up the dining room table and began to set it up for a buffet dinner. Obviously she knew far more about the plans for the evening than Cindy herself did.

The first guests to arrive were Janice and Pete, each carrying arm loads of food. Cathy ran back with them for a second trip to the car. Cindy realized that it was a buffet dinner that Jan had prepared for her. When everything was in the apartment, Cindy took Jan in her arms and pretended to be angry saying, "Janice Stewart, what did you do? For that matter, how did you do it? I've been in that house and saw no signs of a feast in preparation. What did you do?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.