Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

On the Friday night before the Dolphins game John Smith was in the pantry studying. He had come to love the Jeffersons deeply in the months he had been working for them. Knowing how bright and well-informed Mary and April were, he had vowed to complete his college degree. Tonight was a very different night at the apartment: For the first time he was alone with Mary.

April had gone to Miami and even Ronnie was away for the weekend. The little boy had been invited to spend the weekend with Kathy and Bill Cartwright. Instead of going to the zoo, a movie or the circus, they planned to spend the weekend walking around the ethnic neighborhoods where Kathy was so much at home. Quite by accident, they discovered Ronnie had a facility for languages and loved the strange sounds and smells of the ethnic neighborhoods. He alternately walked or was carried in Bill's strong arms. Smith smiled at the thought.

Then he heard a strange sound coming from the library. It sounded like a woman crying. He thought about putting his butler's uniform back on but decided against it. Wearing slacks and a sweat shirt, he padded through the apartment to find out what was wrong. As he moved toward the library he heard the sounds more clearly. His first thought had been right: It was Mary Jefferson crying.

He found the door almost closed, but pushed it open quietly with a feeling that he was prying into her personal affairs. Looking around the door, he saw her huddled in a leather chair. She was wearing a bathrobe that had opened wide at the bottom fully revealing her beautiful slender body below her waist. As he watched her long slim fingers running up her slit, the tortured sound of her weeping caused his heart to turn over. She was so lonely and so wanting.

Almost without conscious volition, he entered the library. It was significant that in spite of his giant size, Mary seemed to be unaware of his presence as he came towards her. Hearing her tortured sobs was tearing him up inside. This woman, more than anyone else, had saved his life. He would do anything for her, including sacrificing his own life if necessary.

John went to his knees in front of the chair and spread her bathrobe wider. Gently he stroked her skin. As he knew it would be, it was like chocolate-colored satin, vibrant and warm to his touch. Gently he stroked the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs and watched her legs spread wide for him. He had no clear idea of what to do, so he just continued to stroke her thighs. In no time he could see her breathing speed up. In moments, her pelvis started to jerk as his mere touch on her sensitive flesh was enough to bring the poor woman to orgasm.

Watching, he saw moisture appear between her cunt lips. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was clean limbed and almost hairless except for a very small dense patch of silken pubic hair. He touched it with his fingers and found it did feel like silk. Letting his fingers roam, he gently ran them down her slit, evoking a gasp from the woman.

By now Mary knew what was going on, but was powerless in the face of her wanting. Without thought she reached down with her slender fingers and parted her nether lips for him. Revealed now was her beautiful pink slit and her clitoris, now rigid and waiting. With a soft wordless cry he lowered his mouth to her crotch and started to lick her slit and tongue her clit. Whenever he made contact with her clit, she cried out with wanting.

John Smith had never gone down on a woman before. He had grown up in a macho ghetto culture which held women to be subservient to men. It was up to the woman to prove her fertility and her womanhood by becoming pregnant. With welfare, marriage was never even considered. Now with Mary, his world was turning upside down. He wanted to worship her. Dimly he recalled reading about tribes in Africa headed by women. In the tribe, the men served the queen and Mary seemed like such a queen.

He continued to lick her cunt and found it was exquisite. It was so clean and sweet-smelling, and her juices tasted so good. She came again and again and again. Finally, as she approached an even higher peak of sexual excitement, he bit her clit lightly. As her cunt exploded in a flood of juices, Mary screamed and fainted. Very carefully, he licked out the juice and chased down every drop. Then picking her up like a baby, he carried her to the sofa. Then he sat down and rested her across his lap. After carefully closing her robe, he just held her close and gently stroked her hair.

After a few minutes, he saw her blink and look up at him with a weak smile. What came next amazed him. She pulled his head down and kissed him softly on the lips. It was like no kiss John had ever imagined! It was soft and gentle, yet filled with unleashed passion at the same time. He could feel electricity flow between them.

Gently she disengaged, got off his lap, and knelt on the floor between his legs. Then she loosened his belt and waistband, unzipped his fly and worked his pants off him. John was shocked when she carefully removed his underpants and released his giant cock, now in a raging erection. It had been years since he had been with a woman and the previous events hadn't helped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.