Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Kathy woke up when she felt a pressure on her breast. She looked up and found herself looking into Bill Cartwright's blue eyes. "Good morning, my darling," she whispered. "Are you ready to make love to me yet this morning?"

Bill kissed her passionately and then rolled over between her legs. She positioned his cock and soon she could feel him moving inside her wetness. It was better than it ever had been. Soon she had her first orgasm, and then more with increasing frequency. Finally she could feel the iron-hard shaft start to vibrate and then she felt his hot cum flood her insides.

The sensation was almost more than she could take, but she retained consciousness as Bill collapsed on top of her. Gently, she ran her fingertips over his back. As she did, she could feel marks from the tortures he had undergone. He pushed himself up a little to see her better and whispered, "Darling, I'm out of shape!"

Then he smiled and rolled off her body, placing her head gently back on his shoulder. He looked into her incredible green eyes and shook his head. "That was the most marvelous night I have ever spent. All night long I could feel the most exquisite body next to mine. If I moved my hand on your breast you did the same thing every time."

"What did I do?" she asked with worry in her eyes.

"You snuggled even closer and made the most wonderful happy sounds. It must have lasted at least twenty minutes each time. I guess I woke up frightened. They were coming back. Darling, you were wonderful! And I can have this for the rest of my life?" She kissed him softly and watched his eyes close again.

It was only six o'clock, but it was already eight in Chicago. Kathy eased out of bed. After washing, she slipped on a hotel robe and went out to the sitting room to call Cindy and reached her as she was about to leave the Stewart's.

She started to explain what had happened, when Cindy interrupted. "Kathy, I know all about it. Connie and Ali called Jan last night. I can't tell you how happy we all are for you and for Bill. How is he and how are you? Did you have a good night together?"

"Oh, Cindy, I couldn't imagine a better one! Last night I did what you suggested: I slept with my head on his shoulder and it was wonderful. Bill loved it too." She grinned ruefully and said, "But guess what? I'm another Chatty Cathy doll. Bill said I kept him awake for at least twenty minutes at a time making happy noises. But he loved it ... at least the first night. Cynthia Martin, what are we going to do?"

"Buy them ear plugs?" Cindy suggested. "Kathy, everything is under control here. The owners of the bank adore you. What you did with Bill and for him is utterly beyond belief. I didn't know just how bad it was until last night. You did something in two hours the doctors didn't think could happen in less than ten years! Honey, Ali says you're going to Hawaii. Have a wonderful time." They talked about loans Kathy had in progress and then she hung up.

As soon as she did, the phone rang. It was Ali. She said, "I have you and Bill booked on a two o'clock flight to Maui. All the arrangements are made. He's still sleeping, isn't he?"

Kathy was baffled. She said he was but asked Ali how she could possibly know.

With a small chuckle Ali said, "Honey, there are a couple of advantages to owning the damned hotel. When I ask for something, it happens. I asked them to let me know as soon as you used your phone. Knowing Bill's condition, I knew it had to be you. Look, I made an appointment for you this morning. Can you eat and be ready to go in thirty minutes? Your breakfast should be there right about now."

As soon as she said it, there was a knock on the door. Kathy said she would be ready, hung up and opened the door for the room service waiter.

A short time later, Ali Clifford came by the suite. What followed took Kathy by surprise. Ali asked her to strip and then used a tape measure to take all kinds of measurements. She was on her knees and looked up at the nude Eurasian girl. She said, "Bill is a very lucky guy. Kathy, you are gorgeous!"

Standing up, she asked Kathy to dress again while she made a quick phone call during which she referred to the notes she had taken on the measurements. Kathy followed her down to her car and they went to a movie studio.

Kathy was surprised when she was taken to a hair stylist who was introduced to her as Henry Hall. Then she remembered something that Cindy had said: He was the one who had been flown out to Chicago.

Henry looked at her hair and just shook his head. "At last, Ali, you found one! A true brunette with the most beautiful hair around."

Ali spoke to him quietly for a moment. He smiled and began to work. A short time later, he whipped off the sheet and spun her chair around so she could see herself in the mirror.

Kathy gasped. Her hair looked the same, but different. She thought she had never looked so good and said so. He just smiled. While he was working, she had also been given a manicure and a pedicure.

As they drove back towards the hotel, she asked Ali about it. The woman just smiled and said, "A girl should look her very best on her wedding day." Then she told Kathy about the small church where Jan and Pete had been married, and the priest there, Father Collins. She said, "You're going to get married anyway, so how about this Saturday? You can have the wedding in the middle of your honeymoon."

Kathy agreed, but was not happy about it. She had begun to think of a church wedding with her friends around her, particularly Cindy and April. Ali knew what she was thinking and said, "It's just a start, honey. Marriage is for always. I'm sure they'll love you just the same."

When they reached the hotel, they found Bill waiting for them. He had one small bag and Fred was waiting to take them to the airport. Suddenly, Kathy's eyes widened. She said, "My God! I just remembered. I have nothing to wear! I'm wearing everything I brought out with me."

Ali said, "Some of my people got a couple of things together for you. They're already at the airport and Bill has the claim checks. Now move it! You'll miss your plane."

They were driven to the airport and found they had first-class sleeper seats to Maui. When they arrived, they were met by another limousine and driven to their hotel. Their suite was spectacular with a view of the ocean. When her luggage was delivered to the room, Kathy's eyes popped as she found a full collection of resort wear, none of which she had ever seen before, but all of which fit perfectly.

They checked with Father Collins at the church and found arrangements for their wedding were all set for noon on Saturday. When he asked about Janice and Pete, Kathy told them they were more deeply in love than any two people she had ever met. He smiled warmly and asked to be remembered to them.

The next days on Maui were glorious. She found she could tan after all. It must be the European part of Eurasian, she thought. Taking a tip from Jan, she gloried in spreading sun protection on Bill's body when they lay on the nude beach. She took up golf and found she liked it; she and Bill were both good at it. They played tennis, they ate, but mostly they made love. By Saturday morning, she had a glorious tan that Bill adored.

She was looking at her new dresses trying to decide which one to wear for her wedding, when there was a knock on the door. She opened it and squealed with delight when she found April and Cindy standing there, with Cindy holding a white gown on a hanger. Then she saw Chip standing behind the girls grinning. Chip took Bill away for a short bachelor's party while the girls came into the room.

Cindy said, "You didn't for one minute think you were going to get married without us, did you? We couldn't decide who is going to be the bridesmaid and who is the maid of honor, so it's up to you."

There was another knock on the door. This time it was Ali, along with Janice Stewart, Jennifer Chapman, Connie Cartwright, and a smaller girl Kathy had never seen before. She was introduced as Billy's wife, Joan. The girl looked like a pixie. Kathy was dumbfounded and just stood there, gaping.

Ali took charge saying, "Honey, I could see you were disappointed because your friends weren't going to be with you for your wedding, so we brought a couple of people out with us."

"And how, exactly, did you do that?" Kathy asked suspiciously?

"How else would Mom do it?" Jan replied airily. "She chartered a plane in Chicago that made a stop in Los Angeles. You wouldn't believe how hard it can be to get a few seats on short notice. So she just gets her own plane."

Then she shook her head and smiled wryly. "I'm surprised at you, Katherine Chang. You're a banker and yet you sign blank forms! For shame." Kathy just looked blank. She didn't know what Jan was talking about. "Young lady, you signed blank adoption papers. But don't worry about it. I did, too, so now we're sisters.

"You're now the legally adopted daughter of William H. Clifford and Allison M. Clifford. I thought I ought to tell you, though. You'll be going down the aisle on Dad's arm. I hope you don't mind." Jan took Kathy in her arms and kissed her warmly. "Welcome to the family, darling. Your new family couldn't be happier!"

Kathy was stunned. Before she could even move, Connie gathered her in her arms and kissed her. She was beaming with happiness. "Now I have a sister who is also my sister-in-law! Bill is a very lucky guy, sis."

Kathy was in a daze as the girls stripped off her clothes and then slipped the gown over her head. She was seated in a chair while her sisters fixed her hair. Finally, she stood up and saw herself in a mirror. She couldn't believe her eyes. The white wedding gown was magnificent.

As she stood at the mirror, Ali put a triple strand of priceless pearls around her neck, then kissed her. "My darling, they are also pearls from the Orient. They're exquisite, but I'm sure they look much better on you than they ever did in the oyster. It's just a small token from your father and me."

Kathy laughed when the girls tried to decide whether extreme measures were called for. She looked at them, not understanding what they were talking about. Then she realized they were discussing whether or not she should wear lipstick. She settled the issue by carefully putting some on.

When she walked down the aisle, Kathy couldn't believe her senses. She was on the arm of her new father, Bill Clifford, realizing she didn't even know who her real father was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.