Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

When they reached April's apartment, Mary was out with the baby. The girls sat at the kitchen table while April skimmed through the mail. She came to one letter, opened it and quickly skimmed it. Then she crumpled it in her hand and started to cry.

"What's wrong, honey," Cindy asked. "What was in that letter?"

The girl looked up and said, "It's that time again. I hate it!"

"What time? What do you hate? Who is the letter from?"

"It's from Ron Jackson. He's my baby's father. He's Ronald Jackson, Jr. It was a great concession for Ron to acknowledge paternity ... as if I ever slept with another guy. He sends $100 a month in child support."

"'That time'? What time?" Cindy persisted.

Tears were flowing form April's eyes. "Ron plays football. Have you heard of him? I doubt if you have."

"There's a Ron Jackson who plays free safety for the Bears. That Ron Jackson?"

April was startled by Cindy's knowledge. "That's him. The defensive players have a beauty contest with their women every year at the end of training camp. God, it's awful. It's like a slave auction with each guy pointing out the best points of his girl. We're all naked, of course. They give demonstrations fucking us in front of all the others. We're supposed to like it, I guess."

"How have you done?" Cindy asked quietly.

"I won the last two years. Ron is assuming I'm going to defend my title. Last year he featured the milk in my tits. He had me feed Ronnie way before we left. He wanted my jugs to be loaded with milk. Then he made me drink brandy and offered my milk to his teammates. He said it was a Brandy Alexander. It went on all night, with two of them hanging on my tits while Ron fucked me when he thought of it. The previous year I was three-months pregnant. He demonstrated how to fuck a pregnant woman. It's absolutely disgusting!"

"Why do you do it?"

"It was a condition of his admitting paternity. Now I'm stuck with it, I guess."

"The hell you are! April Jefferson, you're a queen and you let that bastard treat you like a slut. You detest it and he can't really like it. Just tell him no!"

"But Cindy, I think I still love the son of a bitch! I can't help it ... I do."

Cindy could see that April was miserable. Finally she asked, "What leads up to it? What do you do?"

The girl looked startled. "Mom will take care of Ronnie while I move in with Ron. It's the way it's worked. Why?"

"Why do you move in with him?"

"Because he wants to fuck me." The girl's face was expressionless as she said, "That's the correct word, too: fuck. Not make love. Just fuck, as in fuck my ass off.

"You know what? He really isn't very good, either. He just gets himself off and will often go out for a beer with the other studs who brag about how they just fucked the asses off their women." The girl began to cry like her heart would break. "It's such a disgusting scene and many of the girls aren't much better than whores, if they're any better at all."

"April, it's your life. But if it were me, though, I would tell him to get lost. I would stay right here. If he wants to go out on a date, fine. Anything else, shove off. He's left you with a lovely baby. But his level of support compared to what he earns is ridiculous. Honey, why don't you stop it right now?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.