Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Dan Burke never got over his time in the Marines and its tradition of early rising. When he awakened, it took him a few moments to orient himself. He was in bed with Cindy Martin and cupping her breast in his hand. As he marveled at how warm and vibrant it was, he must have moved his hand the slightest bit. He watched as she held it more firmly with her own and snuggled even closer against him. She had molded her body to his; he was conscious of the satin contact over the full length of his body. It was absolutely delicious. Very gently, he squeezed her breast to see what would happen.

Instantly, her eyes opened and she turned her head to look at his face. Dan blinked in surprise. Cindy was fully awake and looking beautiful in spite of being sound asleep only an instant before. She smiled warmly and said, "Good morning, Daniel Burke. Thank you for the most thrilling night of my life. Darling, you were magnificent." Then she smiled impishly and said, "Are you ready for a good-morning fuck? I know I am."

Again he was amazed. She looked like an angel and yet there was fire in her loins. He grinned and rolled over between her legs which she instantly spread wide to welcome him. She took his now-fully-erect cock and positioned its head at her vaginal opening. Gently he eased the head in and found her cunt already soaking wet with her fluids. This morning it was lovely: slow and gentle.

When he reached full penetration, it felt to Cindy like he was probing into her uterus. Knowing how Jan acted, when he withdrew so the head of his cock was almost out, she moved her legs quickly and loosely linked her ankles behind his neck. She let out a little scream each time his balls banged against her still-tender ass.

He kept moving in her as she reached her first orgasm. He took her to another and yet another. They were coming more frequently now and each was taking her to an even higher level. Dan reached the point where her orgasms were continuous. Now she was moaning constantly and screaming each time he hit her bottom. The pressure of his cock on her clit was driving her wild.

Dan concentrated on keeping her at her peak. Her whole existence was now concentrated in her loins and she had never felt so wonderful in her life. She hoped it would just go on forever and Dan seemed to be making it happen. Finally she could feel his iron-hard rod inside her begin to throb and it took her over the brink. She fought and barely managed to retain consciousness as she felt the spurts of hot cum sear her insides and flood her cunt while her vagina pulsated to empty him out.

Finally, she could feel his cock start to soften and Dan lay down on top of her. She held him close and ran her fingertips over his back. When she reached a place below his hip she felt skin irregularities. Obviously, it was the location of his shrapnel wound. She pulled his head down to hers and kissed him softly.

"Good morning, again, Dan. Thank you! I've never enjoyed anything so much. And thank you for letting me use your shoulder as a pillow. Did you mind?"

"How much do you weigh, Cin? About 120?" She nodded. He grinned and said, "I guess I can stand it."

He rolled off her body and lay beside her. She put her head on his shoulder again and he cupped her breast. "Let's see..." he continued. "She has golden hair and the bluest eyes in the world. A figure ... well, it's a dream — if I ever had a dream this good, and I never did. I feel satin skin against my body all night long."

He grinned at her and concluded, "I guess I can take it."

Cindy stretched and Dan noticed there was no fat anywhere on her body. She was as sleek as a cat. She kissed him and said, "The joys of slavery, darling. I have a lot of things to do so I have to get going, but why don't you just go back to sleep?"

He just shook his head, partially in negation and partially in puzzlement. She went into the bathroom and took a quick shower after first padding down the hall to the room where Dan had left his small bag. She slipped on a terrycloth robe while he was still shaving and went down to the kitchen to start breakfast. A few minutes later Dan joined her. "What can I do to help? I'm the freeloader around here."

"If you really wouldn't mind, could you start skimming the pool? I'll be finished here in a couple of minutes and then we can start on the tennis court. Playing barefoot really tears up the surface."

They were sitting at the breakfast table when Jan appeared wearing only her bikini bottoms. "What are you dressed up for?" she asked Cindy with a gleam in her eye. "Is there a formal affair somewhere?"

Cindy slipped off the robe she was wearing and was nude.

Jan looked at her and shook her head in dismay. "My God, what a beat-up looking body! By the way, what were all those screams last night? I thought you were going to be quiet when someone was beating you?"

"Guess what?" Cindy replied. "When you wrapped the whip into my cunt you circumcised my clit. I never dreamed I could enjoy anything as much as I enjoyed making love to Dan last night." Then her face became serious. She added, "Jan, how can I pay for your hospitality to Dan? Can you add the charges to my indenture? Please?"

Jan just shook her head. "We'll figure out something. Dan, you look like the cat that swallowed the canary. How was your evening?"

"It was okay. There was this small thing that kept assaulting me, of course. But it does have its compensations," he replied with a grin.

Cindy daintily stuck out her tongue at him.

"In answer to your question, though, I got a call from your father, Cindy. He says there's a buyer interested in your condo. Would you be willing to sell? Then you could use the proceeds to reduce your debt."

Cindy agreed in an instant. "I can't see myself living there now. I really can't. I ... I guess I like it here very much." She grinned and added, "Since I'm going to be here for about ten years, I guess it's just as well." She said she would call her father on Monday and tell him to go ahead with a sale.

Dan watched as Cindy prepared breakfast. She moved around the kitchen with no waste motion and he decided he loved just to watch her smooth muscles moving under her skin. She served omelettes, bacon, and waffles. By the time she was ready to serve, Pete had appeared. Like Dan, he was only wearing a pair of shorts.

As they were finishing breakfast, the phone rang and Jan answered it. It was Sally Johnson for Cindy. Sally asked if, by any chance, Cindy could babysit for them that evening. Cindy agreed but said she had a guest and asked if she could bring him, too. Sally said, "Oh, Cindy, I'm so sorry. Look, I didn't know you had a guest. Let's do it some other time, okay?"

"Mrs. Johnson, I do need the money. I would love to sit for Eddie and Kathy if you'll allow my lover to come, too. Would it be all right?" she replied.

Sally agreed and they settled on seven-thirty as the time. While they were talking, a car came up the driveway and the doorbell rang. Jan went to answer it, slipping on Cindy's robe. Looking through the glass she saw it was Jennifer and Steve Chapman. Jan opened the door and hurled herself into her sister's arms.

After the initial greetings, Jen said they had decided to take a ride and took a chance that the Stewarts would be home. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a halter top, while Steve wore slacks and a golf shirt. They all went out to the kitchen.

When Steve saw Cindy standing at the gas range naked, he let out a low whistle. "And who is this?" he asked.

She came over with her hand outstretched. "How do you do? I'm Cindy Martin. You must be Steve Chapman?" He grinned and nodded. "I'm your sister-in-law's slave. I hope my appearance doesn't bother you too much. Jan likes me this way."

While they were talking, Jen, who was behind Steve, had quickly stripped off all her clothes, too. She tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, you! Remember me? I'm Jennifer Chapman, referred to by some as your wife. Why don't you concentrate on the merchandise you already own?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.