Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Cindy made the coffee and carried a tray upstairs. Carefully, she opened the door, trying not to make any noise. But just the sound of the latch turning was enough to waken Jan. She looked at Cindy and winked. She's wide awake! And she's not bleary eyed or fuzzy. She's beautiful even when she awakens! Janice Stewart is unreal, she thought.

Cindy saw Jan's hand squeeze Pete's that was cupping her breast. His eyes opened instantly. Jan's face was turned towards his and she heard her whisper, "Good morning, my husband! Did you sleep well?"

He kissed her softly and then more passionately. Jan rolled over on top of him and was laying face-down while their kiss continued. Then Jan raised her torso slightly and started to move her nipples around his chest, creating a glorious sensation for both of them.

While she did it he said, "I slept about as well as could be expected, considering what I have to put up with every night. Woman, why can't you just snore like a normal person?"

She continued to move her nipples while she grinned at him. "I know I don't snore. What do I do?"

"You keep me awake with happy noises. I squeeze your boob — just once, mind you — and you're going for the next twenty minutes with these happy noises from deep in your body. Wife, what are you doing?"

"Right now I'm digging up your chest. Soon it will be as bloody as poor Cindy's ass. But they'll be mostly superficial wounds. As for the sounds, I am keeping you awake. What did you think I was doing?"

Pete put his arms around her and squeezed. Jan made a wonderful sound deep in her body as she felt his large muscles bulge around her. Then with a quick movement, Pete had her on her back and was between her legs. With a joyous cry, she spread her legs and put his raging cock inside her.

This morning, as usual, their lovemaking was slow and easy. Pete just took her to her orgasm and let go. She fainted as her cunt pulsated futilely trying, yet again, to empty him.

A few moments later, she regained consciousness. "Good morning, Cindy. How are you this morning," she asked brightly.

Cindy just shook her head and poured the coffee. Fortunately, she had brought it in a Thermos carafe; otherwise it would have been ice cold already. She grinned and replied, "I'm fine, thank you. A guardian angel came to me in the night. She put more ointment on my cuts, covered me with a luscious crisp sheet, and lay my head on a wonderful pillow. The best part, though, was the kiss at the end. It was just like my mother's. She's been dead for years, but it was exactly the same." She looked at Jan with her eyes dancing but with a puzzled look on her face.

"There's one problem, though. I always thought angels were men."

"They are," Jan said.

"This one was female, five feet nine inches tall, golden hair, a figure a sculptor couldn't dream of, with a sexual performance that's beyond belief. Does it sound like anyone you know, Jan?"

Jan grinned and looked at Pete. "She's describing Jill Gordon! Only she's five feet ten ... but I guess in the middle of the night it's easy to be off an inch or so." She sipped her coffee and sighed. "Darling, I think there's a real future for slavery, do you know that?"

Cindy grinned and padded out of the room back to the kitchen.

Once again, Jan prepared breakfast, this time making croissants that were so light they almost floated off the plate. Then Pete left for the office, leaving the girls alone again. Jan put more ointment on Cindy's back and ass after inspecting the cuts closely. They were already beginning to heal up.

She took Cindy to a room the girl had never seen before that was fitted out as a gym. Then she put her on a Nautilus machine to develop her chest and firm her tits. Once again there was a contest, but Cindy didn't know it until later. "Young lady, you'll have to do one more each day until you're up to me. Otherwise..."

Cindy had been astonished at Jan's incredible physical condition. She moved the equipment without apparent effort in spite of very heavy weight loads. She said, "Jan, I'm truly embarrassed. I thought I was in good shape. I belong to a health club and I'm the best-conditioned girl there. But you would just utterly blow them away. The funniest thing is they make so much noise about eating this, eating that, don't do this, don't do that. You appear just to enjoy yourself, but your body... ! It's a work of art!"

Jan just grinned. Later they went out to the pool where Jan gave Cindy swimming pointers and had her start to swim fast laps. Finally, Jan was satisfied with her base time for one hundred meters. She pointed out that it had to come down by one quarter of a second each day until she reached Jan's standard.

They spent a great deal of the day with Jan teaching the girl how to cook. Jan had prepared an utterly gorgeous cherry pie and it had just gone into the oven. As the girls were sitting in the kitchen sipping iced tea, Cindy asked, "Jan, how did you ever learn to cook?"

"I was a prostitute, Cindy. I was in graduate school and prostitution was the way I supported myself. It was also the way I was destroying myself. Realizing I could never be any good for a man in bed — you see, I couldn't have an orgasm — I figured my only hope was to become a good cook. So I guess I did.

"Couldn't have an orgasm!? My God, lady, what I was seeing last night and this morning had to be the greatest imitations in the world. You're kidding!"

"No, Cindy, I'm not. It wasn't until a friend brought me to my first orgasm that I realized there might be some hope. Then I met Pete. He was a virgin, and he tricked me into marrying him. Now, I guess I believe he really does love me. God knows, I worship the man!"

"Tricked you?" she asked, "How did Pete trick you?"

Jan smiled wryly and replied, "The same way women have been handling men for centuries until we got at least one degree too many and lost our sense. You see, he made love to me on the beach at Maui. It was utterly exquisite. I guess he took me three times over a span of about two hours without ever withdrawing. He just remained hard. After spending gallons inside me, he softened a little but then just became hard as a rock again.

"Cindy, in the vernacular, Pete is hung! He's a woman's dream, and he's all mine! Anyway, he said he wouldn't sleep with me until I married him. Since I had to sleep with him if I was to go on living, I had to marry him." She grinned and added, "And here we are."

To Janice's surprise, tears started to stream from Cindy's eyes. She jumped off the stool and padded out of the kitchen. She came back with the whip, gave it to Jan, knelt down and arched backward as far as she could go. "Please, Jan, whip me! I need it desperately. What I did to you is beyond belief. I wanted to force you to go back to that beast ... My God, Jan, it was going from Heaven to hell! I'm ready."

Jan put down the whip and helped the girl to her feet. She kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered, "Stop showing off! Just because your tits still show when you're in a position where every other woman alive is as flat as a board ... Now get with it! I was about to paddle your bottom, but given its condition, you might prefer me to use the whip on your chest."

They continued the lessons and Cindy prepared lunch with a lot of coaching from Jan. When they were having a second cup of coffee, Cindy asked, "You said something about a friend bringing you to orgasm. What do you mean?"

Jan smiled as she remembered. "Honey, I had escaped from Hugo Bingham and been taken in by Bob Gordon and Jill Peters. She's Jill Gordon now, and my best friend in the whole world. Anyway, Jill told me about a bet she made with Bob. She bet him ten dollars he couldn't get her to beg him to fuck her."

Jan grinned and asked, "Could you follow all those pronouns? I think I got them right. Anyway, she lost. It seems Bob has almost the same touch as Pete. He brought Jill repeatedly right to the point of her release ... and stopped. This went on all night. He slept but she couldn't. Anyway, she finally broke down in tears and begged him to give her release and he did.

"She told me about it and bet me ten dollars as well. I thought it was the easiest money I had ever made because I had never had an orgasm in my life. Anyway, I knelt on the bed and Bob started to caress me. At first, it just felt nice, but he continued. After a while I was reacting to him. Then he started to work on my cunt and my clit and it really began! Bob started to play me like a yo-yo. He would take me to the crest ... and stop. Over and over and over ... I have no idea how many cycles he took me through. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I was screaming in pain and begging him to release me. Then he took me back up and then over."

She looked at Cindy and said, "But it wasn't over yet. He worked on my cunt and I started to cum. He just used the same touch that he had used to bring me to the edge to keep me over the edge. All I remember is collapsing face down on the bed with my knees up under me but spread wide so he had easy access to my cunt. And I just ran rivers. I flooded the bed as if I was urinating. It wasn't urine, it was my vaginal syrup, stored up for God knows how many years, just pouring out.

"When he got tired of it — there was no sport at all; for him it was too easy — he let me come down gently. I still remember stretching out my legs on the bed. In spite of being in a pool of my juices, I just lay there while he softly caressed my buns and let me cool down. Finally, he pulled the covers over me and just let me sleep. That's how I learned I could have an orgasm."

Cindy looked puzzled. "But I don't understand. You said Bob was almost as good as Pete. How could Pete possibly be any better?"

"Do you really want to know?" Jan asked with a wry smile. "I'll tell you, because it wasn't that long ago. It happened the night after we settled Mr. Bingham's hash. I was in Los Angeles at my mother's apartment. My new parents brought Pete over as a surprise. He was pissed! He was furious because I had planned on becoming Bingham's slave if I couldn't get the money we needed. He said he loved me more than life itself, and I should have let Bingham have the damned company.

"Then, to punish me, he did what Bob had done only much, much worse. I was screaming uncontrollably and writhing on the bed but he refused to release me. I was shaking like a leaf with my bottled-up passion. Finally I promised him anything and everything if he would only release me. Then he took me and the result was similar to what you saw last night except probably longer. My mother says she timed my orgasm at seventeen minutes. I guess I believe her."

She looked at Cindy and said, "You aren't so stupid you're thinking of challenging him, are you? Believe me, it would get terribly painful."

"Don't be silly, Jan," the girl said, and then blushed. "To tell you the truth, I had the first orgasm of my life last night, watching you. I didn't know what I was doing but while Pete was pounding you, I was masturbating. I didn't even realize it! The next thing I knew, you were cuming and I was, too. I had to put my hand under my cunt to catch the fluids spilling out and then licked them up like a cat." She smiled wryly and added, "That reminds me: I better check that chair. I might have missed some."

Jan just grinned and said, "Don't worry about it. There's love juice all over the house and over everything in it. I don't think there's a square inch where Pete hasn't taken me at least once. A little of yours won't make any difference at all. By the way, thank you for going down on me last night. It was heavenly for me and a first for you, wasn't it?"

Cindy just nodded and blushed crimson. "Yes, it was. I'm sorry, Jan."

"Sorry? About what?"

"It's such a disgusting thing to do, is all. But I just wanted to do it."

"Honey, if you hadn't done it, Pete would have. He told me all about it. Frankly, I think you owe him an apology, not me," Jan said with a grin. "He claims you stole his midnight snack."

"You're kidding!?" Cindy exclaimed.

Jan just grinned and shook her head, no. "Midnight snack, indeed!"

Then Cindy grinned and said, "It tasted great, though, and it's very high in protein, I understand."

The girls continued to work around the house. Cindy soon found that Jan was an inveterate tease. She found herself being teased about everything and was having a wonderful time in spite of it. Later, she brought up the subject of begging for release again. "Jan, you said it would be very painful. What did you mean?"

Jan just shook her head and said, "The moth and the candle. Cin, you'll be destroyed. I'm warning you. If you beg for release, there will be a Dutch auction. Do you know what that is?" Cindy shook her head, no. "Pete will start at a high number: fifty or higher. The longer you can take him the fewer lashes you get. As the time goes up, the number comes down. You can trade one lash in your cunt for ten normal strokes." Jan's face was very serious as she looked at the other girl, "Cin, I beg you: please don't try it. Oh, I nearly forgot. There are still penalties for screaming. Please don't do it!"

Cindy just smiled and changed the subject.

That night the girl cooked one of the dishes herself while Jan made the rest of the dinner. Again, Cynthia greeted Pete, served canapés, and then served the meal. Sitting on her heels at the dinner table, she found she was liking the Stewarts more and more. They were a delight to be around.

After eating her own dinner she cleaned up the kitchen then joined the others in their bedroom for their nightly lovemaking. Again, after they finished she changed the bed and helped clean up Janice, then rushed downstairs and came back with a small silver tray. On it were after-dinner mints and two small snifters of cognac. When Cindy returned to the bedroom, she found Jan and Pete sitting up against the pillows. As usual, Jan's head was resting on Pete's shoulder while he softly caressed her breast.

Her eyes were half closed when Cindy came back into the room. She said, "Cindy, this is worth getting married for. It's even worth the physical abuse I've just been through. I can't tell you how wonderful Pete's hand feels right now. Even though he's so strong he can bend reinforcing steel, he can be as light as a feather. That's the way he is now. I think you said something about Jeffrey and sensitivity. Compared to Pete, I'm sure he can't even spell the word." She grinned and added, "And what, may I ask, do you have on that tray, young lady?"

Cindy grinned and sat on the edge of the bed, proffering the tray. "Jan, at all the good hotels they leave a mint on your pillow. I forgot. I'm sorry."

Jan and Pete each had a couple of mints and sipped at the cognac. Jan looked up at Pete's face and said, "Darling, I think we should keep her. She's showing real promise."

Cindy had screwed up her courage and said, "Pete, Jan was telling me about how you can make a girl beg you to bring her to orgasm. I told Jan I only had one in my life, and that was last night. It was nice, but nothing too much. I'll bet you can't do to me what you did to her."

"Oh, God," Jan sighed, "the moth and the flame. Cindy, do you know what I mean? The moth is attracted to the flame and is then destroyed by it." She turned to Pete and said, "Honey, I warned her. Maybe you should try. I've decided I like her and I really don't want to see her hurt again. Pete, she could get herself killed!"

"Cindy," Pete said softly, "you heard what Jan said. It goes for both of us. You're really a very nice girl. How about if we all just go to sleep? Okay?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.