Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Jan awakened at six o'clock. Since it was eight o'clock by her biological clock, for her it amounted to sleeping late. She was amazed to find she had been sleeping face-to-face with Ali. The two girls' bodies were entwined, and Ali's hand was behind Jan's head. Although Jan didn't know it, Ali had fallen asleep while caressing her hair. Jan could feel her breasts and her body held closely against Ali's. Curiously, she loved the sensation. She looked carefully at the girl now only inches away. Her skin was magnificent and her figure was perfect. A loose lock of hair had fallen over the girl's eyes. Jan saw that she had very long, full eyelashes.

As she tried to carefully brush the hair off Ali's face, the girl's eyes opened. Like Jan herself, there was no sign of puffiness. Rather, Jan found herself looking into the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen. Ali's eyes glistened, and Jan could feel the girl's hand stroking her hair.

"Hi," Ali whispered, "How are you this morning, dear Jan?"

Jan's arm was around her, and she gave a squeeze. "Ali, I'm so sorry! Thank you, so much! But how can you bear to be so close to a whore? You may have saved my life, but it had to be disgusting for you!"

Jan was surprised to see tears appear in the corners of Ali's eyes and see her head shake. "Jan, you don't understand, do you? I'm as far from being a lesbian as a woman can be. Yet holding you tight feels so good! You're so soft and warm but ... You're not really soft. I can feel muscles moving under your soft skin. Janice Stewart, you're exquisite!" Ali gave her another soft kiss filled with love. Then her eyes gleamed and she said with a grin, "Now are you going to get your tight little ass the hell out of my bed?"

Jan hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom. After showering and washing her hair, she wrapped her hair in a towel and went out towards the kitchen. Ali went into the bath as Jan disappeared. When Ali came into the kitchen, Jan's towel was folded, and she placed a plate in front of her. It was the most elegant omelette Ali had ever tasted, served with crisp bacon. Minutes later, Jan took fresh popovers out of the oven. By this time her own omelette was ready, and she brought it to the table. Ali just looked at the girl in amazement. Clearly, she was as comfortable in her nudity as Ali was herself.

When they were finished, Jan asked diffidently, "Do you have a cigarette in the apartment, by any chance?"

Ali grinned and scampered into another room. She came back with a tattered cigarette pack with two cigarettes left. She frowned and said, "They're stale. They'll smoke as hot as firecrackers, but what the hell!" The girls lit up, then leaned back in their chairs and grinned at each other.

"Stewart, how much are you going to charge me for this weekend? Of course, I'm going to blow up like a balloon, but right now I couldn't care less!" She looked down at her chest and then at Jan's. "Jan, I envy you your chest! You are magnificent! I'm still on the scrawny side."

"Scrawny?" Jan exclaimed. "I've heard of women fishing for compliments in my time, but you really take the cake! Lady, you are perfect!" Jan's face displayed concern. "Why did you say it the way you did?"

"Because when Mrs. Clifford found me, I was starving. Literally starving to death. I don't think I had eaten in three days. I ... I could have sold my body, I guess, but chose not to. I'm sorry."

Jan knelt on the floor next to Ali and hugged the girl. "Ali, you were right and I was wrong. Although, maybe there are compensations. I was in hell before I met the Gordons and then Pete. I think maybe I appreciate heaven more, as a result." She kissed the girl softly on the cheek and sat down in her chair again. "Did you really like the breakfast? Would you like another popover? They're still hot."

"Stewart, you're destroying me! A gourmet meal for me is a trip to McDonald's. I used to like Egg McMuffin! After this, what am I going to do?" She grinned and gathered up the plates. Soon she was washing the dishes including the ones left from the night before. Jan shook her head and went to get dressed.

She put on her skin-tight Levi's and chambray shirt. As she brushed her hair she realized that she and Ali had almost identical heads of hair. Both girls were golden blondes with hair that was very full-bodied and naturally wavy. When she went out to the kitchen, Ali was putting the last things away. She was standing on tiptoe reaching for a high shelf. Jan realized what a tempting target her tight little ass was. She gave her a quick spank and jumped back as Ali spun around. She held up her hands and said, "I'm sorry! But, Ali, I just couldn't resist! Now I guess I see why Pete loves to squeeze my buns. You have a beautiful little ass!"

Ali was rubbing her bottom with a sorrowful look on her face. "Thanks a helluva lot, Stewart. I would get revenge if I wasn't still enjoying that meal so much."

"Oh, what the hell!" said Jan as she turned around and bent over exposing her own ass now covered by the skin-tight jeans.

She felt a smack and then heard Ali squeal, "Ouch!" Jan turned around and laughed as she saw Ali making a face and shaking the hand she had just used to spank her. "Damn it, Stewart, when it's covered with denim, it sure in hell is not the same thing!" The two girls laughed and Ali scampered off to get dressed.

It was another beautiful day in Los Angeles. The first thing Ali did was put the convertible top down before they headed for the downtown office. Since it was still very early on a Saturday, there was almost no traffic. Ali waved at the guard as she drove into the garage and parked the car where it had been the night before. They went up to the office and went in.

Ali turned on the lights and then said, "Oh, hell! I'll bet no one told the building to provide air conditioning today! She grinned at Jan, made sure the front door was locked, and went into Mrs. Clifford's office. She stripped off her shoes, shirt and jeans and was just wearing her bikini. "Jan, it's going to be like an oven in here today. I wash easier than my clothes. Do you want to join me?"

Jan just grinned and stripped off her clothes. She turned to Ali and said, "I understand you're supposed to help me get ready. Is that right?"

"Of course."

"Then I guess you know how all this hardware works? Can I give you a demonstration?"

Ali quickly agreed and Jan gave her some exercises to run on the computer after first familiarizing herself with its software and major files. As Jan expected, the computer — a very powerful 80386 machine — visibly slowed when retrieving data from disk.

When Ali finished, Jan shut down the computer, and using a quarter as a screwdriver, opened it up. She carefully removed the hard drive and put in the Peters Drive. She closed it and booted it up again. "Okay, do the same exercises. There are comparable files on this disk." Ali did as she was told. She let out a low whistle as she saw the machine retrieve and manipulate files essentially instantaneously.

When she finished Ali looked up, shaking her head. "This drive is fast! What did you do to it?"

"Ali, the one that was in your machine was a 70-megabyte unit. The one in it now is 500-megabytes. Moreover, it has over 450 megabytes in use right now. The file exercises were set to require the machine to go essentially end-to-end in its memory. This is what I want Mrs. Clifford to invest in. Do you think she will?" Ali could see the fear appear again in Jan's eyes as she asked the final question.

"I'm sure you will get a good hearing. Let's get going!"

As they started to work, they heard the door open. A gorgeous girl with auburn hair stuck her head in. "Ali, what are you doing in Mrs. Clifford's office? She's going to have a bird!" Then she saw Jan and came in. She, too, was in Levi's and a shirt. "Hi, I'm Ginger Jamison, the junior partner in this firm. I don't think we've met."

Jan jumped to her feet and extended her hand. It was taken in a grip as firm as her own. "Hi. I'm Janice Stewart. I'm making a presentation to Mrs. Clifford to try to get her to invest some money in our company. Ali said we were supposed to use Mrs. Clifford's computer. I hope you don't mind?"

While she was talking she was amused to see Ginger stripping off her own clothes. Like Ali's, the woman's body was perfection. Her breasts were larger than Ali's but very high and firm. Rare for a woman with her coloring, she had a rich all-over tan.

Ali said, "Ging, how did you possibly get your abused and overused ass out of bed this morning? What's wrong with Charley?"

The girl shook her head sadly but her eyes were gleaming. "He can't take it any more. He says I have to get a job stripping or working the bars or something so he can get some sleep. He insists his law firm isn't nearly as considerate of his working hours as ours is. As a result, this morning when I squeezed his hand over my boob, he barely opened one eye. He just moved between my legs and fucked me silly! Then I passed out, as usual. When I regained consciousness, he was sound asleep again. I don't think an earthquake would wake him." There was a beautiful happy grin as she added, "As long as I'm home by four, poor Charley won't even know I'm gone!"

Ginger went into her office next door, taking her clothes with her. Jan asked, "What's with the Levi's and chambray shirts? Is that the company uniform?"

Ali grinned and shrugged. "I guess it must be."

They spent the rest of the morning setting up spreadsheets and going over the numbers with Ali. From the questions she raised and the points she made, it was clear to Jan that Ali was no dunce. Finally Ali raised the question of the investment structure. Jan sat up straight and said, "I will give her fifty percent of the company for the investment."

Ali slowly shook her head. "I'm afraid that's not good enough, Jan. She will insist on control. How about fifty-one?"

Ali could see tears come to Jan's eyes. "Ali, I can't! I only own fifty percent! Pete doesn't even know anything has happened! I'll give her all of my stock in return for twenty million going to repay Argus." She looked at Ali and wailed, "I can't sell what isn't mine! What can I do?"

The girl's face was very serious as she said, "There is one possible thing: Would you consider becoming Mrs. Clifford's slave? You're prepared to do it for Bingham. What about her?"

Swallowing hard, Jan said, "Could we make it for a term? Ten years, maybe?" Ali thought that would be all right. "But what would I do?"

"Cook, for one thing. Jan, that's what gave me the idea. You could cook, clean, and perform personal services."

"It's a deal!" Jan exclaimed. "Do you think she will accept it?"

"I didn't tell you what the personal services are, Jan. Are you sure?"

"I guess I don't really care. What is she like? What's her body like?"

Ali frowned and said, "Considering her age, I guess she's in good-enough shape. She's not a tub — no cellulite-filled thighs. I guess she's okay." Ali looked almost frightened as she said, "Jan, I think she might want you to lick out her cunt after preparing her for her husband. Of course, I can't believe that happens very often at her age. Could you do it?"

"Of course," Jan replied. "What about discipline? With Bingham, I would be shredded. Almost anything would have to be better than that pig!"

"Jan, could you take it? I really shouldn't have suggested it, but you need to do something. There's no way you could go to that maniac, Bingham! He'll kill you!"

They got dressed and went out to lunch at one of the few downtown lunch counters open on a Saturday. While eating, Jan had an idea. She asked if there was any leather store that might be open nearby. Ali remembered one, and they went there after eating. The clerk looked askance at Jan as she selected four different whips ranging from a small dog whip to one that was near a bull whip in size. She picked up several cans of leather oil, paid for her purchases and they returned to the building.

They continued their business review and then Ali started to set up a computer graphics presentation for Monday. Jan sat and oiled her newly-purchased whips. As she worked on them they became less stiff and more supple. They finished up about four-thirty. As Ali had predicted, the office was stifling hot by then and sweat was pouring off the two girls.

When they were getting ready to leave, Ali grinned and said, "Let's have some fun! Mrs. Clifford has a new shower. Let's use it! She'll never know the difference."

Ali opened a door off the magnificent office and turned on a light. It was a fully equipped bath on the top office floor of a forty-story building. Ali turned on the shower and luxuriated in its spray. She used the shampoo and conditioner that Jan recognized as the same very expensive brand she had seen at Ali's apartment. When she was finished and was drying her hair, Jan showered. As they dressed, Jan asked about the shampoo.

Ali replied, "Shh, don't tell! This is my source of supply. It's a helluva lot cheaper here than it is at the stores!"

After completing their showers, the girls headed back to Ali's apartment. This time Jan's dinner featured a rack of lamb. It was utterly spectacular. When Jan finally served coffee after having flamed crèpes Suzette at the table, Ali disappeared. She returned with a bottle of magnificent cognac and two very light panatella cigars. Jan's eyes widened, but she took one. The two girls lighted the cigars and sipped the cognac.

Ali closed her eyes in pleasure. "Jan, I think this thing will work. After about two of your meals, Mrs. C. will be your slave! This was spectacular!"

Jan was savoring the cognac and enjoying the cigar. "Ali, where did the cigars and cognac come from? Is this more of Mrs. Clifford's private stock?" Ali just shrugged and grinned.

Ali was in bed when Jan emerged from the bathroom. She knelt on the bed and looked at the girl. "Ali, I have a favor to ask."

"The answer is yes. What's the favor?"

"May I eat out your cunt? I used to do it all the time but I'm out of practice. The last time I did it, it was a form of exorcism I performed with Jill. May I? Who knows? You might even like it. I used to be pretty good. I was beaten savagely if I wasn't." Jan looked pensive as she added, "You know, I think women are naturally more cruel than men. I seem to recall that when the Indians took prisoners, they were turned over to the women for torture. At any rate, will you let me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.