Allison - Cover

Allison

Copyright© Morgan, 1985, 2001, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Allison McGrath, a former movie star, is engaged for the strangest role of her career: playing the role of wife to a very wealthy stranger. The first book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Fall arrived and Ali and Bill Clifford went back to Hawaii for three weeks. On their return in November, they planned to go to Austin where Bill's eldest child, his daughter Jennifer, lived. She was a graduate student in political science at the University of Texas. When they arrived and cleared security, Bill was annoyed that Jennifer wasn't at the airport to meet them. He had given her their flight information and the connecting flight down from Dallas had been on time. However, they were met by Fred who had driven the limousine over from Los Angeles. He took their baggage checks and made arrangements for their luggage to be brought to the hotel.

Meantime Bill called Jennifer's apartment. When he returned, Ali's eyes widened. She had never seen him look the way he did now. He appeared both angry and apprehensive as he gave her a weak smile going out to the car. When Fred pulled out on the highway, Bill looked at Ali and said, "I've got a problem, I'm afraid."

Ali looked concerned and felt a sharp pang of fear. "What's wrong, darling?"

"It's Jennifer. She didn't want to come out here and then didn't want to meet us in our suite at the hotel. She wanted to meet in the restaurant downstairs. Something's very wrong," he continued, "and I think I know what it is: I'm afraid Jennifer doesn't like you."

Ali did not reply. She just looked at him.

Finally, he continued. "Jennifer and her mother were close. You probably noticed I don't talk about her very much. The reason is my first wife and I weren't very close at all. Ali, if I seem utterly ecstatic when I'm with you, it's only because I am. I have never been so happy in my entire life." He looked at her and tried to smile but failed. "It's possible the reason I was so successful in business is because I was so unsuccessful everywhere else."

Ali took his hand and just held it in both of hers. She still hadn't said a word. Then she moved over close and gave him a kiss that was loaded with all the love she felt for him. Then she just held him tightly.

They had just settled into their suite when the doorbell rang. Ali moved to answer it but Bill motioned her to remain seated. He went to the door and opened it, returning to the sitting room followed by a girl Ali guessed to be his daughter, Jennifer. She was a tall girl with sandy-blonde hair about the color of Bill's. She had a beautiful figure and very lovely features but now her face looked grim.

Ali rose as she entered the room. She had intended to take the girl in her arms but quickly rejected that idea. Instead she held out her hand and said, "How do you do? I'm Ali, your father's wife. I'm delighted to meet you."

Jennifer looked at Ali's outstretched hand and then ignored it. She went to a chair and sat down still without saying a word. Ali looked at Bill who was red in the face and looked like he was about ready to explode. He looked at his daughter and said, "Okay, Jennifer. What's the problem? Aside from the fact you have clearly forgotten any manners that you may have ever learned."

Jennifer glared at Ali and said, "The problem is this dumb, cheap, gold-digging whore! That's what the problem is!"

Before Bill could say anything — and he appeared ready to explode — Ali said, "Bill, try to relax." Turning to the girl she said, "That wasn't very flattering, Jennifer. First, why do you say I'm a whore? You do know your father and I are married?"

"Because you trapped him with sex! I'll bet you did something quaint to get him to marry you, like telling him you were pregnant or something!"

Ali kept her face passive and quietly replied, "That's not true, Jennifer. Actually, your father and I were married almost four months before our marriage was consummated. Before that, all we ever did was kiss. I guess it's fair to say that I was unsuccessfully trying to seduce him, but we were married. Then I think you said I was a gold digger. I can see why you might say that. Your father and I do have a business arrangement. Maybe you're right, though. The arrangement was for me to play the part of his wife for one year for a fee of $1 million. I didn't ask for it; he offered. The fee may be excessive. In fact, I'm sure it is, but it could be revised downward. What do you think would be fair?"

The girl was glaring at Ali with hatred showing in her eyes. Finally, she said venomously, "The only thing that would help would be for you to get out of my father's life! This instant!" she screamed.

Before Bill could say or do anything, Ali got up and went into the bedroom. A few minutes later she reappeared with a suitcase. Bill's jaw dropped and he jumped to his feet. "Ali, where are you going?"

"Bill, I think it would be better if I got another room. I guess they can find a room for me in the hotel somewhere. I'll call you later." She quickly kissed him and left.

Bill wheeled on his daughter who was sitting open-mouthed. "Why you ungrateful little bitch! Do you know what you've just done?"

Jennifer had regained her composure and looked at her father with a self-satisfied smirk. "Yes, I do! I just got rid of a worthless piece of trash!"

She recoiled as it appeared Bill was going to slap her across the face. Then he relaxed a little and sat down. He shook his head in sadness and frustration. "Jennifer, you have just destroyed my life! That's what you've done. That woman who just left is the finest person it's ever been my privilege to know. She's also the most loving, the smartest, and the most capable.

"You said she's a gold digger? Let me tell you something! In the six months or so since I've met her, she's generated about $150 million for me. That's made, not spent. You won't believe this either: She was the purest, most virginal woman I've ever been with! A whore!? Ali McGrath is the farthest thing from a whore imaginable. When I first met her she was literally starving to death. Why? Because she wouldn't sell her body even if the alternative was starvation.

"I think I heard you say dumb, too. Ali is a Phi Beta Kappa and graduated summa cum laude from the University of Kansas. She was first in her class in UCLA's MBA program and later at its law school. She is the senior partner of the very best law firm Boeing has ever worked with. It's an all-female firm, by the way.

"I won't go into our personal life except to say she is the warmest, most loving person I could imagine." He frowned and shook his head. "That's wrong. I could never imagine anyone like her. Now what do you have to say for yourself and for your actions?"

The girl had been recoiling but she was not prepared to admit she had made a mistake. "That's okay, Dad. You're well rid of her."

"Jennifer, get out of here! Now!" he screamed. "Get out before I do something I could be prosecuted for. Consider yourself cut off. There will be no more money for you — ever again!"

The girl recoiled in fear and fled from the suite. Bill waited awhile in order to calm down enough to talk. Then he called the front desk. "This is Mr. Clifford. I believe my wife engaged another room. What is the room number, please?"

"Sir, we can't give out room numbers, but the hotel operator will connect you."

He heard the phone ringing and Ali immediately answered it. "Darling, it's me," he said. "What are you doing?"

He could tell there was something wrong with her voice. Then he realized what it was. She had obviously been crying and still was. "Honey, I got another room," she said, "and I'll send a bellman up for the rest of my things. I've made a reservation to go back to Los Angeles tomorrow. I'll be out of our suite at the Beverly Wilshire by the time you get back. I love you, Bill Clifford," she said very softly. Then the phone went dead.

Bill looked at the instrument and called the operator asking to be reconnected. He was told Mrs. Clifford had asked not to be disturbed. He was frightened. He could feel all of his happiness disappearing down a drain. Then he picked up the phone and called Ali's law office in LA. The receptionist, Judy Jeffries, answered immediately. Bill identified himself and asked for Ginger. Judy said she was unavailable.

Bill said, "Judy, this is a matter of life or death. I must get in touch with Ginger immediately!"

He could hear Judy's sudden intake of breath. "Would you wait, please? I'll try to reach her."

There was silence on the phone for a few minutes. Then he heard Ginger come on the line. The connection was not good. "Bill, it's Ginger. What's the problem?"

"Ginger, the problem is Ali ... and my idiot daughter. My daughter, Jennifer, started to insult Ali. She called her a dumb, cheap, gold-digging whore! Then she really let go. Ging, Ali's left the suite and took her clothes. She has a room of her own and she won't even tell me the room number. Ginger, I need help ... and I really think she does, too. Where are you?"

"I'm in Seattle with Sandy. Look, Bill, I'll come right down. If it's okay with you, I want to bring my mother, too. Ali refers to her as her best friend, and I think she is. I'll see you as soon as I can get there."

Bill paced the floor of the suite. Bellmen came up and he gave them the rest of Ali's luggage with the greatest reluctance. He tried to read but couldn't. Then he turned on the TV but couldn't stand the noise. He thought about eating, but the thought of food turned his stomach. Finally the phone rang.

It was Ginger. "Bill, Mom and I are downstairs. Can we come up?"

Bill's jaw dropped. It had only been three hours since he had spoken to her in Seattle. "My God, Ginger, of course!" He gave them the room number and a few minutes later the doorbell rang. He opened it and saw the mother and daughter. He kissed them both and they came into the suite and sat down. Both women looked somewhat bedraggled.

"My God!" he exclaimed. "How did you get here so fast?"

Barbara gave him a tired smile and said, "Blame Boeing. In addition to their commercial aircraft, they make a few little jewels for special purposes. Anyway, I called Bob after Ginger called me. He called Homer Cumings and one of their special birds was immediately made available to bring us down here. Unfortunately, it's built for speed, not for comfort. Bill, Ali rates very high in Seattle."

Barbara's face turned serious as she added, "Now tell us what happened."

Bill began to recount the events of the morning. He stressed the fact that Ali couldn't have been nicer or more reasonable to Jennifer. As he was finishing the story, the doorbell rang. He opened the door for a bellman with an envelope. The boy looked embarrassed. "Mr. Clifford, I need you to sign this receipt, please."

Bill scrawled his signature and gave the boy one hundred dollars. He had immediately identified the handwriting as Ali's. "What room did this come from?" he asked.

The boy turned red and looked into Bill's tormented eyes. Finally, he said, "It's suite 700, sir. But please don't tell anyone or I'm history!" Bill smiled and assured him he would not.

The boy left and Bill took the fat envelope back to the sitting room. He opened it and emptied it onto the table. Then he looked at the contents and started to cry. Spilled out on the table were Ali's American Express card, MasterCard, Visa, and personal check book. All the things he had given her were being returned to him, even her jewelry. He idly looked at the check register in the check book. When he looked at the last entry, he grabbed the phone and called Morgan Guaranty in New York.

His account officer checked and verified that $600,000 had been put into the account by a Federal Reserve wire transfer from Bank of America. "Bill, there was something odd about the transfer. It's why I happened to know about it. There was no indication of the originating account and B of A refuses to release the information."

Bill sat on the sofa stunned. Tears were running down his cheeks. "My God, it's over! What am I going to do?"

Ginger was sitting next to him and took him in her arms. She just held him and listened to his sobs. Barbara had heard Ali's suite number and took her suitcase to the elevator. She went to the door of suite 700 and rang the bell. Hearing Ali call out, she waited. Barbara guessed Ali was washing her face to eliminate some of the signs of tears. Awhile later the door opened.

Ali gasped in surprise as she saw her friend. "My God! Barbara! What are you doing here?"

Barbara smiled although she had nothing to smile about. Ali looked terrible; the worst, by far, that Barbara had ever seen her. The most noticeable thing was her eyes: they were dead. Barbara wanted to cry but forced a smile. "Hi, cous! You forget I'm a Texan. I do get back home every once in a while. Can I come in?"

Ali stepped back quickly and invited her friend in. They went to the sitting room and Barbara could see the signs of Ali cleaning things out. Bill hadn't exaggerated one bit: she was leaving. Barbara looked at her friend and said, "Ali, what happened?"

Looking into her eyes, Barbara wanted to cry. Ali was tormented and looked it. She said, "Barb, I have to leave Bill. His daughter hates me and I will not come between a man and his children. I won't!"

Barbara spoke very softly. "Ali, shouldn't Bill have something to say about that? I thought you loved him?" As she said it, Barbara Jamison was frightened. It was obvious that Ali was only hanging on by a thread. She was only moments away from a complete breakdown.

"Love Bill?" Ali looked at her friend with her tormented eyes. "No, Barb. I don't love Bill Clifford. I adore him. I would cheerfully sacrifice my life for him. In fact, I guess that's what I'm doing." She broke down in tears and huddled in a small ball in the corner of the sofa. Watching Ali's misery made it the very worst day of Barbara Jamison's life. She went over and held Ali in her arms and just listened as she cried her heart out.

The next day Ginger got a call from Sandy Harris while she was in Bill's suite. Barbara never told Ali that Ginger had come down to Austin with her. Sandy said, "Partner, I got a call late last night from Ali. She was unable to reach you so she called me. She wants to file for divorce against Bill. Actually, first she wanted to go for an annulment but I eased her off that. You can't contest an annulment but you can contest a divorce. Ging, this is the most contestable damned divorce I've ever heard of. What do you think?"

Ginger said, "Sandy, I have an idea. Here's what it is..." She then proceeded to outline in detail what she had in mind. She ended by asking Sandy, "If you called in every chit we have in the Firm, how soon could we get a trial date?"

Sandy immediately endorsed Ginger's idea. "I think I can get us on the calendar for the end of next week. Good enough?"

"Partner, that's great! You know what? If we weren't playing for such incredibly high stakes, this could be interesting!" Ginger continued with sadness becoming evident in her voice, "I guess you know that even if we win, we lose. We both have to leave the firm."

Sandy replied quietly, "Of course. But we don't have a choice, do we? If we don't win, Ali dies and the firm dies anyway. Ginger, that woman saved my life! At any cost, I must try to save her."

Ali flew back to Los Angeles with Barbara and Sandy met them at the airport. She had borrowed Jack's car so it would be big enough to handle Ali's things. When she saw Ali come through security Sandy was shocked. My God, she thought. She died! Her eyes are absolutely dead. Sandy felt her heart knot up as she felt the pain Ali had to be suffering. Ali gave directions to her old apartment in the Valley where she had continued to pay the rent rather than give it up. On the way out she asked Sandy what was going on and was told that the process was being rushed. It would be completed by the end of the following week.


The case was called for Thursday morning at nine-thirty in Family Court. It was to be heard by Judge Helen Carter. After Sandy escorted Ali into the courtroom and up to the plaintiff's table, Ali paid no attention to her surroundings as their case was called. The judge asked if the plaintiff was ready and Sandy said the plaintiff was. She then asked if the defendant was ready and Ginger said the defendant was. Ali heard Ginger's voice and looked across at the defendant's table. Ginger was sitting with Bill Clifford.

The judge asked the counsel to approach the bench. She glared at Ginger and Sandy and said, "What is this, you two? Is this some kind of sick joke? Your senior partner is sitting at the plaintiff's table and you, Miss Jamison, are defending the case ... against your own senior partner?"

"Yes, your honor," Ginger said quietly.

"Young ladies, I'm warning you! I am going to watch this very carefully. I am fully prepared to move for disbarment against you both! Is that clear?" They both said it was perfectly clear and returned to the counsel tables.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.