Susan Jennings - Cover

Susan Jennings

© Morgan 1988, 2012; All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Navy nurse is taken prisoner in Vietnam. Her aid to her fellow prisoners creates problems with the senior POWs. She is rescued, falls in love, but her troubles are not over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Torture  

That evening Mike and Ginny drove Susan to the hospital where the CAT scan was scheduled. When they arrived, Mike was joined by a friend, John Roberts, a top general surgeon. The two doctors met the radiologist-CAT operator in the control booth and Mike told him where to start looking. Almost instantly the CAT revealed three imbedded bullets in Susan's right side and shoulder.

Roberts did not believe his eyes. "Mike, I was wondering what you had been smoking when you called me," he said. "These bullets are easily operable — or were. I have never seen or heard of anyone leaving military service with removable enemy metal still in them. No one! Ever!

Turning to the CAT operator he said, "Hal, can you get me the exact coordinates on those three? I want to look at her and then maybe get some x-rays."

Chapman had arranged for the best room in the hospital for Susan now that she was his patient. Although the administrator had screamed, Mike had merely pointed out that his patients were always in the best room so there was no problem. When Susan was wheeled back into her room, Mike and Ginny were waiting for her. Ginny had already taken charge. After checking Susan's hospital schedule with Mike she had made some special arrangements. A few minutes later one of her friends, Jim Reading, a top Hollywood hair stylist came in.

Like Mike Chapman, he was used to recognizing raw material. He could see that Susan could be even more beautiful than Ginny when she recovered, and he said so.

He thought he might provoke a reaction from Ginny and did, but not the one he expected: "Oh, Jim! Do you really think so?" she exclaimed. "I do, too, but I'm prejudiced."

The hair designer was baffled but Mike whispered to him to watch the late news on TV or read the papers in the morning.

Then Jim took Susan over to the sink and his assistants descended in force. Mike thought they were trying to drown his patient but Ginny said, "It's good for you to see this, Mike. It's some of the garbage you are going to rescue me from." She looked at him lovingly and said, "Michael, darling, I am going to be making babies for us as fast as I can. Do I have to keep on working in films, too?"

Mike took her into his arms and melted his lips on hers. After easing away and regaining her breath, Ginny looked over at Susan and said, "She'll live — through that, anyway." He kissed her again, more hungrily this time. She whispered, "I thought I took good care of you already today."

"But that was this morning," he complained. Then he whispered in her ear, "And in the meantime I've made all kinds of warm cum to flood your insides. Interested?"

Ginny made warm noises deep in her body and rubbed her body against his now-engorged cock and muttered, "Yum! I can hardly wait."

"I adore you, my darling," Mike said.

Then he told Ginny about the bullets in Susan's body. "Honey, that girl must be in continuous agony. And yet she almost moves as if there is no problem. You only notice it if you carefully look at her movements on each side independently." Shaking his head he continued, "You know, John Roberts admits he only came over to humor a friend. He just flat could not believe a veteran could be discharged with removable bullets still in her body.

"Now he believes, and it's not at all funny. He is going over some x-rays that were just taken and then will be joining us. We are going to go in together. Given where the bullets are, I'm assuming he'll be going in from the front. That poor girl is really going to get a working over."

Jim Reading and his people left to be replaced by Penny Watts, a senior makeup artist. The woman looked over Susan very carefully and finally nodded her head decisively just once. Turning on Ginny she pretended to glare and said, "Marcia Matthews, for chrissakes will you quit wasting my time. This girl could use a manicure. She needs some sunshine — she's too pale. She could wear a little lipstick if she wants to really go hog-wild. Full stop!"

Penny just shook her head and continued, "Marcia, she is going to be utterly gorgeous. I thought you were the last of the makeup artist's dreams, but now there's another: her. But where in heaven's name did you find her? And what are you two playing in? I assume you're both starring in the same film, aren't you? And could I please get the assignment? Please?"

Ginny just smiled and replied, "Susan is not even in the business, Penny. She is here for some very serious surgery. But could someone give her that manicure you mentioned? I think it would cheer her up." The woman smiled and made a thumbs-up sign. Moments later a manicurist came in and started to work on Susan's hands.

By the time she finished, John Roberts had joined them and waiters from Maxim's produced a catered dinner for the foursome. They were seated around a rolling table with Susan wearing her new bathrobe. She looked beautiful with her hair now glistening with its natural highlights.

"How do you feel, Sue?" Ginny asked. "Is there anything else you want? Anything at all?"

Susan smiled warmly and slowly shook her head. "Ginny, everything is just perfect. I can't thank you enough." Then the smile turned into a very cute grin as she added, "Miss Cameron, could I make a short video tape? With me kneeling on the floor and bowing until my forehead touches, thanking you? That way when these things come along, one right after another, I can just point to the VCR, roll the tape, and save a lot of wear and tear on a bod that can't take a whole lot more right now."

Ginny just delighted at her good spirits and the return of her sense of humor. Susan continued, "I have just one question, though. How much did you have to pay those people, and how much rehearsal time was required for them to get their lines down? That is the right phrase, isn't it? 'Getting the lines down'?"

Ginny looked at her puzzled. Susan explained, "You know, Ginny! All that garbage about my hair, makeup, and the rest. It was a real hoot!"

Finally realizing what Susan was talking about, it was Ginny's turn to shake her head and laugh. "I hate to ruin your day, honey," she said, "but it was all honest. Jim Reading was in absolute raptures over your hair. When he was leaving he asked me to tell you that he would consider it a personal favor if you would allow him to continue to handle your hair styling.

"That's not bullshit, either. You're not in the trade, so you may not know that Jim has four or five Oscars for hair styling. He's considered the very best in the business. Oh, it's all free, by the way. He says women like you are great advertising for him."

Ginny laughed again as Susan's jaw dropped. She exclaimed, "You can't be serious! If you are, he's crazy! He's nuts! Certifiably insane! Me?"

Ginny was now laughing so hard she could no longer even talk. All she could do was to vigorously nod her head up and down while she howled with laughter and tried to regain control.

Finally she was able to say, "My darling Susan, that is the highest praise there is. Honest. Ask Mike. Those people know heads and faces. They are real pros. They see the structure and the raw material. If you ever want to really roll on the floor laughing, just get a group of hair stylists and makeup people together talking about the stars they have worked on. Talk about seeing it warts and all! And they will be delighted to tell you exactly were every wart is and describe it ... in detail!"

Susan just shook her head in disbelief and turned to the other doctor. Her face grew serious as she asked, "Dr. Roberts, what's the word? I guess the bullets have to come out, don't they?"

Roberts was developing an appreciation for the incredible courage of this girl. "Miss Jennings," he replied, "they have to come out. You're in constant pain, aren't you?"

In response Susan shrugged her shoulders. When she did Ginny saw what Mike had seen earlier. Her right shoulder moved differently from her left. "It's okay, Doctor," Susan replied. "I'm used to it, anyway."

Roberts raised an eyebrow and looked at her skeptically. "Young lady, you are lying. Should I get a dolorometer?"

Susan's eyes widened and she said softly, "No, Doctor. Please don't waste your time." Then she tried to grin and continued, "I give up. I guess it does hurt pretty bad. But I really am used to it, though."

Hearing of a dolorometer, Ginny whispered a question to Mike asking what a dolorometer was. He explained it was a machine that measured pain. It was attached to a part of the body away from the suspected pain source. Then the pain was increased until the patient could feel the machine-induced pain rather than the internal — or external — pain source. Based on Susan's reaction, the pain must be continuous and agonizing.

Mike turned to John and asked, "Which way are you going in? From the front?" Roberts nodded. "Okay," Mike said, "How do you feel about it, Sue? You're a nurse so you know what's coming up."

Susan smiled ruefully, nodded her head and said, "I guess I'll manage. And thanks, guys." Turning to Roberts she said, "Doctor, I haven't had a chance to even talk to you. I guess you're going to take out the metal, but I really don't have any money yet. So ... So could ... could..." Susan stammered, "Could you submit your bill in sort of bite-sized pieces?"

John Roberts looked at her with tears forming in the corners of his eyes. His voice cracked when he asked, "Susan, do you have a penny?"

She was puzzled but looked in her purse. It was part of a brand-new outfit Rick had given her. There was a loaded change purse in it. She took out a penny and gave it to him.

Looking at her solemnly, he carefully put it in his pocket. "Do you need a receipt for tax purposes, Susan?" he asked. "You are now prepaid in full for the surgery. Thank you very much for your prompt payment."

"Dr. Roberts, you can't be serious!" Susan exclaimed. "You ... you're famous! I owe you," she insisted.

"Like hell you do!" he instantly responded. "I happen to know what you're paying Mike Chapman. I just scaled my fees to his. If he's getting ten cents per scar, even one cent for a few stray bullets is much too much."

Looking at her intently now he asked, "How did you get them, by the way? They have obviously been there for quite a while."

Ginny quickly told him the story of the prison camp, the crucifixion, the breakout and the aftermath. She watched his tears start to flow uncontrolled as he realized his patient had carried the bullets in her body for almost four years. Reaching into his wallet he took out a ten-dollar bill and gave it to Susan. "I made one of my usual billing mistakes, Miss Jennings. This is your overpayment, refunded."

Looking at her closely, he nodded his head and said, "Susan, I owe you more than mere money. You are a credit to this country, to the nursing profession, and to the human race. I consider it a great honor and privilege to be allowed to operate on you. Believe me when I say it is worth a very great deal to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.