Susan Jennings - Cover

Susan Jennings

© Morgan 1988, 2012; All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Navy nurse is taken prisoner in Vietnam. Her aid to her fellow prisoners creates problems with the senior POWs. She is rescued, falls in love, but her troubles are not over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Torture  

The special Court of Inquiry convened on February 1 at the Federal Court House in Los Angeles. Vice Admiral Adams was annoyed to find that the press was present in force. This was beyond his experience because first, military courts usually convene on military posts to which civilians do not normally have access, and second, because there is usually no civilian press interest at all. After Adams called the Court to order, the letters of appointment were read and the Law Officer announced that the Court was in session.

The first witness called was Lieutenant Commander Warren Judkins who had served as trial counsel at Susan's trial. The trial had been held at the naval base at Subic Bay in the Philippines.

Susan's attorney, Jack Smithson, began the questioning. Each of the parties could be represented by individual counsel and all were. "Mr. Judkins," Smithson began, "What were the charges and specifications under which Miss Jennings was brought to trial?"

"She was charged with consorting with the enemy," Judkins replied proudly. "Specifically, she used sex to obtain special favors while held in the prison camp."

"Who preferred the charges?" Smithson asked.

"They were preferred by the other parties sitting over there," Judkins said.

"Commander, who were the supporting witnesses?"

Judkins looked surprised at the question. "There weren't any. It wasn't necessary."

"I see," Jack said thoughtfully. "Tell me, what was the physical condition of the parties in this court? How did their appearance then compare to their appearance today?"

"Well, Miss Jennings looks like she's gained a little weight," Judkins replied, "and the other three look like they have lost some."

"So Miss Jennings was thinner at her court-martial four years ago," Jack continued. "How much thinner?"

"Oh, a lot," Judkins replied with some enthusiasm. "Actually, you see, she caused us a problem. The accused has to appear in court in uniform, and because she was so thin, they had to race around and have one specially made for her. There was no standard size small enough to fit her. That's around, sir," he explained. "Not up and down."

"I see," Jack continued. "How much did Miss Jennings weigh at the time? You said she was very thin."

"I think I remember hearing she weighed seventy-five or eighty pounds. Something around there."

"Do you know how tall Miss Jennings is?" Smithson asked. Turning to Susan he asked her to stand. She looked utterly magnificent as she stood facing the court. With her deep golden Hawaiian tan, coupled with her perfect physical condition, she was an unbelievably beautiful girl.

"I guess she's five seven or eight — around there," Judkins replied. Jack indicated for Susan to be seated again.

Smithson had initially appeared to be almost bored with the proceedings and Judkins replies to his questions. Suddenly his demeanor changed totally. Now there was fire in his eyes as he said, "Judkins, where is your brain? You have just testified that the charge against Miss Jennings was 'consorting with the enemy' to obtain special favors! Then you tell the Court that a woman five feet eight inches tall — her correct height, by the way — weighed seventy-five to eighty pounds. Judkins, that is about twenty-five pounds or so below the minimum weight for that height. You then say that the complaining witnesses were all heavier than they are now."

Barely able to control the disdain in his voice, Smithson concluded, "I ask you, man, who looked like they had been receiving special favors? Miss Jennings or the other parties?"

"The others?" Judkins replied with the question mark obvious in his voice.

Jack was now disdainful. "I am not testifying, Mr. Judkins. You are. What do you think?"

"The others did, sir," Judkins stated firmly.

"Thank you, Mr. Judkins," Smithson said. Then, changing the subject he asked, "Is it not a part of the responsibility of the trial counsel to ensure that the accused is capable of standing trial? Of participating in her own defense?"

"Yes, sir, it is, although we don't pay much attention to it. It has sort of become a part of the defense counsel's job — at least it was out at Subic," he replied.

"And who was the defense counsel?" Jack asked.

"I believe it was William Devers, sir."

"What was Mr. Devers rank at the time?"

"He was an ensign, sir. I think he had been at Subic for about a week when he received the appointment."

"Did Mr. Devers raise a question about Miss Jennings' capacity to stand trial?" Jack pursued.

"Yes, sir, he did," Judkins answered. It was obvious that he was now becoming very nervous as the significance of his own testimony sank in.

"What did Mr. Devers say?" Jack asked.

"He said that Miss Jennings had three untreated bullet wounds and was suffering from extreme malnutrition. He said he was unable to interview her. She just kept saying the same few words over and over," he replied.

"What were the words?" Jack asked.

"She just kept saying, 'He's dead, '" he replied.

"As trial counsel representing the government, what did you do?" Smithson asked.

"I took it to the staff judge advocate and asked for an opinion," he answered.

"And what was his expressed opinion?"

"He said it was the usual stall. He pointed out that she was merely a nurse lieutenant and there was testimony from both a colonel and a major. I was ordered to proceed with the trial. Devers was ordered to shut up or face court-martial himself for insubordinate conduct." At the end of his statement Judkins was speaking slowly and softly as the real meaning of his own words finally sank in.

"Did you get a medical opinion, Mr. Judkins?" Jack pursued.

"No, sir, I did not. I was ordered not to by Commander Henderson, the staff judge advocate. He said we had to wrap up the trial quickly because he had a pigeon in Colonel Black and he was going to take him to the cleaners. And he did, too," Judkins concluded.

"You said, 'take him to the cleaners.' What, exactly, do you mean?"

"He — Commander Henderson — was going to take him on the golf course. And he did, too! He took him for almost five bucks!"

"In other words, Mr. Judkins, Miss Jennings was railroaded to allow Commander Henderson to win less than five dollars from Colonel Black. Her life wasn't worth five dollars? Is that what you are saying, Mr. Judkins?"

Jack Smithson, a very experienced trial lawyer and court-martial specialist, was almost screaming. He had never encountered such inhumanity in his professional career. Wheeling around to address the court, Smithson requested that Judkins be named as a party at interest. Adams curtly nodded while Judkins turned white.

Smithson called Commander John Henderson as his next witness. After being sworn, Smithson asked him about the Jennings trial. The officer, acting bored by the whole thing, claimed it was strictly routine. It was similar to dozens of other cases. Jack asked him to name a single similar case but he could not. Then he asked if Henderson had asked for and received any medical input. The commander could scarcely control a yawn when he replied that doctors were always bleating about something.

Jack then asked about the bet and Henderson said he had taken the colonel for almost five dollars. "You mean to tell me that a girl's life is worth less than five dollars? Commander, what kind of man are you?" It was all Smithson could do to control the rage that was seething inside.

Turning to Adams he said, "Admiral, I am formally requesting that this court name Commander John Henderson as a party in this inquiry."

Henderson suddenly went white as Admiral Adams, with scarcely a glance at his fellow court members, immediately named Henderson as a party at interest. Henderson was not reassured when he looked into the eyes of the members of the court. All of their eyes were as cold as death. It was obvious that the Admiral and his fellow members were utterly appalled at what they had heard that morning.

Next, Jack called Dr. Oliver Wainwright, the physician at Subic Bay who had examined Susan. He testified that he had been forbidden "by higher authority" to operate to remove the bullets from Susan's body. He was ordered to prepare her to stand trial immediately. Citing professional ethics and The Uniform Code of Military Justice, Wainwright had refused.

Jack asked the doctor about Susan's physical condition at the time. He replied that she weighed seventy-two pounds and was suffering from extreme malnutrition. In addition, she had severe lacerations front and back that he was also forbidden to treat. Finally, there were the new bullet wounds. All he was allowed to do was the bandage them while the bullets remained in her body. His commanding officer, Captain Warren Holmes, had taken over the case. Wainwright had resigned his commission as a result of the Jennings incident.

Captain Holmes was then called as a witness. When Jack asked him if he had examined Miss Jennings, he replied that he had not. Jack then asked how he could possibly refuse permission for Dr. Wainwright to operate. Holmes said that Black was a friend of a friend and told him that Jennings was a malingerer. That was the basis for his action.

"In other words, Captain, you took the work of a friend of a friend — who is not even a physician, by the way — in preference to the word of a doctor on your own staff who had examined and was treating Miss Jennings."

"But Wainwright was only a reserve officer," Holmes protested. "What could he possibly know?"

Holmes, too, was immediately named a party to the court. Hearing the Admiral, Holmes suddenly went as white as a sheet and glared at General Black.

When Admiral Adams recessed the court for lunch, Susan met Rick at the back of the courtroom. Pulling his head down to hers, she melted her lips against his and then began to work her tongue into his mouth. Again there was a jolt of electricity and the beautiful bells.

"Hello, future husband," she whispered, as she supported herself with her arms around his neck. As usual, her knees had been turned to water by their kiss and Susan was not sure her legs would even support her weight.

"Boy, do you ever lose on that deal, lady," Rick replied with a grin. "You get a beat-up, shot-up, ex-Marine for a husband, while I get the world's most beautiful woman as my wife." Pulling her body close to his, he could hear the wonderfully warm and happy sounds Susan always made deep in her body whenever her body was being crushed to his.

While she mashed her tits against his broad chest, she moved her pelvis against his private parts that were vainly trying to become erect in spite of being trapped in his shorts. Lifting her chin up he kissed her softly again and again their love for each other just flowed between them.

"How do you feel, darling?" he asked. "I guess I have to be appalled. About the only guy who is looking good is Wainwright, but I sure wish he had been able to blow the whistle on the rest of these creeps. I suppose that's asking too much, though."

They met Jack Smithson and went to a nearby restaurant. Susan shook her head sadly and said, "The thing that makes me so mad is to think that I spent four years in misery for less than five dollars. Jack, you're experienced in this sort of thing. What happens now? And what's likely to happen to these people?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.