Six-Months Turnaround - Cover

Six-Months Turnaround

© 1992, 2007, 2012 by Morgan. All rights reserved.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He was hired for six months to turn the company around. Getting there he found more than just a company, he found a lifetime commitment and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

They spent the next two days on the cash management project and preparations for the session on the retail business beginning the following Monday. Sandy was funny. Now that she was recognized as the company treasurer by bankers, O'Rourke's people ran a phone line through another secretary to answer "Miss Donnell's office" if she were out, to a button on her phone which she picked up if she were in. The same line ran to Purcell's old office which she used in her capacity as treasurer.

Cliff noticed she kept a beautifully tailored suit on a hanger in her new office. If a banker came to see her she quickly changed into her "treasurer's suit" and greeted them. He had asked her about Saturday night. Finally, she told him where he was taking her. The selection was her choice.


Cliff was wearing a dinner jacket when he went to her apartment to pick her up. Although he felt strange bringing her a spring-flower corsage, he thought it was very pretty. He rang her bell and the door opened moments later. Cliff was stunned. Sandy was wearing a silk chiffon strapless cocktail dress, and she did a little pirouette to show off the skirts. The dress was the same shade of emerald green as her eyes. She looked gorgeous.

"I would whistle, Sandy, but my mother told me it isn't polite. But you are simply breathtaking!" He presented her with the flowers, feeling sheepish as he did so.

He saw her eyes start to tear, and she gave him a quick, light kiss on the lips. "Thank you so much! Cliff, this is only the second corsage I've ever had! The first was for my high school senior prom ... and he was a drip."

She looked at him seriously. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather I cook? I feel I cheated, somehow, because I work for you."

"Sandra Donnell, not on your life! You bought the dress specially for tonight, didn't you?" She nodded her head shyly. "But you would give it all up and cook, wouldn't you?" Again she nodded. "No way! The reservations are made, the champagne is being chilled, the band is warming up and I even put on a tux, for heaven's sake!"

"Cliff, you look very handsome in a dinner jacket. I have to tell you that today is the proudest day of my life! I've never felt so good about myself before, and it's all your fault. I shouldn't say it, I suppose, but this is the first time I have ever had the courage to wear a strapless dress. Would you believe it? I'm almost twenty-six years old! The other night you convinced me that maybe there's enough of me to hold it up."

Cliff left the car with the valet parking attendant and escorted Sandy to the dining room. The maître d'hôtel greeted him and showed him to a reserved table. He enjoyed watching the heads turn at Sandy's auburn-haired beauty.

When they were seated, he looked at her. "I can't imagine a girl looking more beautiful than you do now. I guess you may have taken ten or fifteen minutes to get ready?"

She smiled softly. "Ten or fifteen hours, maybe. Do you like my hair? It was countless hours of torture to get it right. I think I'll wear a hair net to bed, or something equally romantic-looking to keep it this way."

The band was playing, so Cliff asked her to dance. Again, he was startled by the way she floated in his arms. When they sat down again, he called for the champagne he had ordered earlier. He was disconcerted by the way she was studying his face.

"Tell me about you," she asked. "You know about all there is to know about me. Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I have an older sister, Susan. She lives in L.A. with her husband and ... I guess it's five and two-thirds nieces and nephews, now. I'm sure you'll like her, and I know she'll love you! She's two years older than I am and is constantly pregnant. I asked her one time, and she says it saves money to buy maternity dresses by the dozen.

"Another time I asked her if she and her husband ever did anything other than make love, and she looked at me deadpan. 'I beg your pardon, ' she said. 'Charley and I have made love seven ... no, eight times. I remember it distinctly. It was twice on our honeymoon, and then there was the time I miscarried. That's eight. He's just more effective than most men.'

"Can you believe it? The funny thing is I saw her last summer in a bikini, and she looked like her daughter's older sister. If you told someone she had given birth to five children, he would say you were crazy. I guess we're not much of an Irish family, with only two children, so Sis says she has to make up for lost time.

"The funny thing is she and Charley have five of the nicest kids I've ever seen. Of course, that's an unbiased uncle's point of view."

"I can't wait to meet Susan!" Sandy said, taking his hand in hers. "I hope I will someday."

"I was thinking about you the other night," he said. "I was contrasting you with Stephanie. Incidentally, I'm breaking it off with Stephanie for good. I thought I should tell you."

He smiled at her and squeezed the hand that was still in his. "You are truly beautiful. You know that, don't you? I have never seen such a gorgeous combination of eyes, hair and skin as you have. You are extraordinary."

Cliff had ordered Dom Pérignon which they were sipping. The dinner was superb, and they both enjoyed the dancing until they left at closing time.

Finally, they arrived back at her apartment. He stood at the door and she said, "Cliff, please come in. I would like to make us some coffee to go with some special cognac I've been saving. Could you handle some?"

He smiled and went in. She had the coffee maker primed and turned it on. A few minutes later he helped her with the coffee cups and the cognac. He recognized it from its Baccarat decanter as Rémy Martin's Louis XIII.

As they sat together on the sofa sipping their coffee he asked, "Sandy, tell me about yourself. I don't even know who your friends are other than Jane Miller. I gather you have no family left?"

"I guess I am the last of the Murphys. Most of my friends are in the company. Being away at school for six years and working the rest of the time in the plant, I guess that's what happens sometimes."

He took her in his arms and kissed her. She instantly responded with a passion that surprised him. When he ran his fingers over her bare back he found her skin was like satin to the touch. She spoke softly into his shoulder, "Do you remember giving me a question for extra credit? And I got it right? Cliff, for my prize I want you to stay with me tonight. Please?"

He looked at her and could see that her eyes were glowing. "You're serious, aren't you?" he asked softly.

"I've never been more serious in my life! I should warn you, though: I have next to no experience with men. I guess I was always a tomboy and then I was the kid sister. Until you came along, I always thought of myself as a graceless geek.

"I've only been with a man once in my life, and it was awful. He was as inexperienced as I was, if you can believe such a thing happening these days. We didn't know what we were doing, and it hurt terribly. You hear so much about the sexual revolution, but I guess I've always been hiding behind a door or something. Can you help me, Cliff? Please?"

Cliff felt very humble as he followed her into her bedroom. It was beautifully furnished and yet was different, somehow. As he looked around, he realized what it was. Here was a stark contrast to what he had become used to with Stephanie. Steph had a stage setting for seduction. Sandy's room was ready to go to bed. He noticed the bedspread was off the bed, and the covers were turned down — on both sides — on the very comfortable-looking king-size bed.

As they stood together in the room, it was all Sandy could do to keep her knees from knocking. She was so scared! Her one previous experience she had mentioned to Cliff had been far worse than she admitted. She was correct about one thing: Neither of them had had any experience. But she hadn't told him that the boy had just lost control. It had ended up as a rape, with Sandy screaming in pain while he forced his entry and ended with her lying on the floor with her body huddled in a ball as he left.

She prayed she wouldn't make a fool of herself tonight. But she didn't have the slightest idea what to do and Cliff was being too considerate. He was taking no initiative. She swallowed hard and realized she would have to take the lead if anything was going to happen.

So she moved close to him, kissed him softly and then helped him off with his dinner jacket. Then she untied his bow tie, took off his cummerbund and began to unbutton his shirt. He had a very hairy chest and wasn't wearing an undershirt. She kissed him softly on his nipples. His braces were already hanging down, and he had slipped off his shoes. She unhooked his waistband and let his trousers fall. He stepped out of them, and was now clad only in his briefs and socks. He pulled his socks off and flipped them towards a corner, leaving only his briefs. He was so muscular and handsome it took her breath away.

She was still fully clothed. Still without saying a word, she turned her back to him. Please, God! she prayed. Don't let him laugh at me. She could feel him unhook the top of her dress and slide the zipper all the way down. She stepped out of her shoes and held up the front of her dress. Then she turned towards him again and just let the dress fall to the floor. Now all she was wearing were bikini briefs which she pulled down quickly and let drop.

Cliff watched the lovely girl as she let go of the dress. He couldn't make out the expression in her eyes as she just stood with her arms at her sides and her shoulders back. My God! he thought. She's afraid I'll laugh! But she's magnificent! He reached out his arms and she came to him.

He didn't laugh! she thought. Thank you, God. He didn't laugh! When he held out his arms, she moved closer and mashed her breasts against his chest. She moved her body against his to feel her nipples chafe against the hair on his chest. It felt marvelous!

He put his hand around her small ass and squeezed a cheek. She could feel her fluids start to gush and she felt her knees almost buckle. At the same time she could feel a pressure on her abdomen where his sex made contact with her body. She steeled herself, bent down, and pulled down his briefs releasing his magnificent weapon. She just looked. She couldn't bring herself to touch it. It was so huge! I can't do this, she thought. It's so big it will tear me in half! But I must! If Stephanie can, I will.

He took her to the bed, pulled down the covers, placed her on her back and got in beside her. He noticed the sheets were new, very crisp, and held a faint trace of her perfume. She made no move to turn down the lights as he began to caress her body.

She steeled herself and moved her hand toward his cock. She found it, touched it gingerly and decided she liked its feel. Then she began to caress it as he continued stroking her body. His hand moved down to her legs and started lightly to caress her thigh. She parted her legs to give him access, and his hand moved up to her pussy.

She felt herself impaled as his finger moved inside her and contacted her clitoris. Her fluids had been flowing, and she could feel her warm wetness around his finger. Meanwhile, her hips had started to move, seemingly of their own volition. She was simultaneously scared and wanting.

She had steeled herself to take him, and she seemed to understand that her body wanted him more than her brain feared him. "Please, Cliff, now!" she whispered. "Please..."

He moved on top of her. Using her hand to guide him to her vaginal opening, she lifted her hips to try to make his entry easier. He moved forward and she felt a small pop as the head of his cock entered her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and felt him move deeper inside her. He withdrew and went in again, and yet again. Suddenly she realized he was in to his full length. And it hadn't hurt! She felt stretched. She thought she could feel him all through her insides as she wrapped her legs tightly around him. She lay back on the bed to enjoy the feeling of having him inside her.

Cliff looked down at her. As he entered her, he saw her head toss from side to side, and her hands alternately caressed him and pressed flat against the sheet. He could feel her strong legs wrapped around him, and when he had entered her fully, tighten around his hips.

At that instant her eyes opened, and he saw a look of pure joy. "You're in me," she whispered.

"Of course I am. Are you surprised?" He leaned forward and kissed her while she continued to hold him with her legs. Slowly he started to move in and out.

She picked up his timing and started to move her hips in tempo. Sandy was startled when she felt an involuntary spasm in her vagina. Could this be an orgasm? she wondered. She could hear herself making involuntary sounds as he used long strokes that seemed to last forever. His tempo speeded up, and hers did, too. She could feel herself being taken up to a peak. When she reached one, she felt the sensuous spasm again, and yet again, each stronger than the last.

She tried to grip his sex with her vaginal muscles. He was so large inside her she fit him like a very tight lubricated glove. She could feel herself climbing again, higher and higher. Her pelvis now had a life of its own as she continued to bump and grind against him. She was taken higher, higher and higher still. Suddenly she exploded and then fainted as her nervous system overloaded and cut out.

Cliff reached his peak as he worked within her. Her head tossed faster and faster and her involuntary sounds increased in intensity. Then she experienced a series of orgasms, each more intense than the last. Still they had moved together in a way he had never experienced before. He could sense it as she approached her climax and then he exploded, bringing her over with him. His fluids pumped into her as her vaginal muscles contracted violently to squeeze him dry. He saw her go limp as he collapsed on top of her.

Sandy slowly regained consciousness. She had never felt like this before. As sensation returned, she realized she was on her back, with her side molded to a wonderfully warm body. Then she realized an arm was over her holding her tightly while its hand was holding her breast.

She nestled closer and the hand started to move. Quickly, she took it in hers and kept it pressed to her breast. With her head resting on his shoulder, Cliff heard her whisper, "Please!" He kept his hand in place, and they fell asleep.


Daylight coming through the blinds finally awakened him. He realized he had his arm around this lovely girl nestled against him. When he softly squeezed the breast he was holding, he heard a warm sound from deep in her throat. She rolled over on her side and faced him with her arm coming around and over him. He could feel her long fingers stroking his chest. Looking over, he saw a pair of lovely green eyes regarding him.

This is heaven! she thought as his hand gripped her breast. She rolled over in bed and put her arm over his body. She looked intently at his face and whispered, "Good morning, darling! What happened last night? The last thing I remember was going higher and higher, and then everything exploded. I never dreamed it could be like that."

She looked at him with concern showing in her eyes. "Was I all right?" she asked anxiously.

"It was perfect, Sandy!" he said. "I've never experienced anything like it. Ever!" He suddenly realized how beautiful she looked even though she had just awakened. He ran his fingers over her body and felt her satin skin under his fingertips. He ran his hand through her hair and tousled it. She just shook her head under his fingers and smiled. Cliff realized again how unlike Steph she was. Stephanie would have had a fit if he messed up her hairdo. Sandy seemed to relish the feeling.

Sandy threw off her covers and ran into the bathroom. Moments later she went off toward the kitchen, and Cliff got out of bed to go to the bathroom. As he was coming out, she came back into the room. She looked at him and decided he was the most handsome man she had ever seen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.