Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Five months later...

A lot had happened in the past five months. Katie and Rick had moved in together and bought a house down the street from Jenny and Jim. In fact, Rick had asked Katie to marry him and she had said yes.

Rick's business was going great. He had opened five centers across the state and had already paid Jim back his initial investment with dividends. Katie's pregnancy was going well even if she was feeling fat and emotional. Jim and Jenny's relationship was stronger then ever with one exception-Jenny's need for variety.

The four of them never spoke of the incident that had occurred after the Halloween party. However, it was never far from Jenny's mind. She missed the variety she had become used to before her and Jim met. It wasn't that she didn't love him-she truly wanted to spend her life with him. The problem seemed to be her sexual hormones that seemed to be working overtime.

Jim wasn't totally unaware of her problem. He just wasn't sure what to do about it. Jenny's birthday was coming up in a week and Jim was planning something special. He had talked with Katie and told her his plan. She loved the idea and was as excited as a schoolgirl. Her excitement had encouraged Jim to go through with his plan.

On the big night, Jenny came down the stairs dressed in a short, tight black evening dress. It was cut low at the top, showing her ample cleavage. She had had her hair done for her special evening. Around her neck she wore a black choker with a little emblem on it.

"Wow," Jim said and whistled as he stood there in his black tuxedo. "You look great sweety."

"Why thank you," Jenny responded with a smile.

"Shall we go madam," Jim said and took Jenny's arm and led her out the front door.

Jenny was surprised to see a long white limousine with the door open. "Oh this is a special evening," Jenny said impressed with the start of her birthday evening.

They both got in and Jim closed the door. He pushed the intercom and told the driver they were ready to go. As soon as they were on their way, Jim broke out the champagne. He poured both of them a glass and proposed a toast. "To the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world. You have made me the happiest man in the world. I love you," Jim said and twisted his arm around Jenny's for them to both take a drink.

"Thank you darling, you know I feel the same way," Jenny answered then brought her lips to Jim's for a sweet kiss.

Jim had made reservations at the most expensive restaurant in town. It was on the 40th floor of a skyscraper. The view of the city was breathtaking and the twinkling lights of the city were very romantic. Jim had arranged for a quiet table in a corner where they could see most of the city.

Dinner was delicious and extravagant. The waiters were scarce unless Jim needed them and they were there in an instant. After dinner, Jim ordered drinks. He moved Jenny over to the same side of the table with him where he could hold her as they looked out at the city. When everything was quiet, Jenny reached into her purse and brought out a wrapped package with a little bow on top.

"What's this?" Jim asked. "It's your birthday, why are you giving me a present?"

"Well, it's kind of a present for both of us-if you want it," Jenny answered mysteriously.

Jim quickly opened the small box. When he took the lid off, he looked in to see a package of what looked like pills. He held it and looked at it in the dim candlelight. "What's thi... " Jim started to say and stopped. He looked again at the package. He read the writing on the package, "Birth contro... "

Jenny sat next to Jim with a smile on her face. "If I find them back in the medicine cabinet, I will know that your answer is no."

"Jenny... uh... I... don't know what to say. Does this mean you want... want a... a baby?"

"Jim for a very smart guy, you can be dense sometimes," Jenny said. But she had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do anything that you will regret. Don't do it just for me. And what about your career?" Jim said, now a bundle of nerves, his hands shaking as he took Jenny's hand.

"Yes I am sure about this. I'm not doing it for you; I'm doing this for us. I have thought long and hard about what I want. Yes, I want a career but I think I can have both. I love you Jim Lewis and I want to have your baby!"

"Wow," was all Jim could say. Then his face lit up with a smile. "Let's get out of here." Jim took Jenny's hand and walked out of the restaurant. As they passed a garbage can at the elevator, Jim made a show of throwing the pack of pills away. He turned and kissed Jenny passionately as the elevator opened. Two elevators later they were on their way down to the limo.

The limo was waiting as the two came out of the building. Jim let Jenny get in and followed. He put soft music on the stereo and opened another bottle of champagne. As the limo drove through the city Jim pulled Jenny close and kissed her passionately again.

Jenny shivered as Jim's hand found her thigh. It felt so naughty to be driving through the city, people on every corner, and her and her lover kissing passionately. No one outside could see into the coated limo windows. Jenny made a show of opening her legs wide and letting Jim's hand find her naked crotch. She could see people looking at the limo without knowledge of what was going on inside. Jenny pushed Jim back and went to her knees between his legs. She smiled up at him as she slowly opened his pants. Quickly she pulled Jim's hard cock out and began to lick it like an ice cream cone.

Jim suddenly reached down and pulled Jenny back to the seat. "Not yet baby," Jim said and closed his pants.

"What?" Jenny started to say but then the limo stopped. The door suddenly opened and to Jenny's total shock, Rick got in wearing a black tuxedo. "What's going on?" she asked, completely baffled.

Jim pulled Jenny to him and kissed her lips tenderly then said, "This is your birthday present," and nodded toward Rick.

"Rick?" Jenny said to Jim. "Are you crazy," Jenny said in astonishment.

"No, this is your special night and I want you to have fun." Jim kissed Jenny again and brought his hand to her covered breast.

Jenny moaned and looked over at the smiling man in the seat across from her. Almost without a conscious thought Jenny's legs opened, allowing Rick to see up her short dress. She moaned again as Jim pushed her shoulder strap down, freeing one breast. When Jim's head bent to suck the nipple into his mouth, Jenny looked over at Rick. He had his hand on his crotch, rubbing up and down. Jenny could feel her pussy begin to leak.

When Jim pulled back, he reached up and pushed the other shoulder strap down, leaving Jenny naked from the waist up. He felt his lover shiver as he began to suck on her other breast and move his hand up her thigh. His fingers soon found her wet hole and slid slowly into her body.

"Oh God Jim, are you sure about this?" Jenny moaned as her excitement grew rapidly. She could see Rick watching Jim's fingers in her pussy. With a moan she spread her legs wide, forcing her dress up almost to her hips, exposing Jim's plunging fingers.

"Go ahead," Jim said, moving back away from Jenny.

Jenny bit her lip as she looked from Rick to Jim. She was so hot now that she could no longer think of anything else. She got up and moved over to the seat next to Rick. She looked one last time at Jim then turned to Rick.

Rick moaned and took Jenny in his arms, pulling her naked breasts to him and kissing her lips.

Jim sat on the other seat and watched his love in the arms of another man. He had a million emotions running through him right now. He was giving his lover to another man. Was he crazy? Sure he had been working up to this for a long time but now... now it was actually happening. He could feel a pang of jealously rush through him. Then he heard Jenny moan and saw Rick's hand move between his lover's legs. Suddenly his own cock was throbbing in his pants.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.