Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was interesting to Jim that his relationship with Katie hadn't changed much since she began dating Rick. She still joined Jenny and him for sex on occasion. Jim felt guilty about it but not enough to turn down her sexual advances. He was pretty certain that she was having sex with Rick as well.

Several days later, an incident happened that eliminated any doubt about Rick and Katie's sexual relationship. Jim and Jenny had gone to an outdoor concert one Saturday evening when the sky opened up and the resulting deluge caused the concert to be cancelled.

Katie had said that she was planning on a quiet evening at home.

It was quiet when Jim and Jenny entered the house. They figured Katie had gone to bed. However as they passed the family room door, they heard a moan. Fearing that there was a problem, they peeked into the room. Both Jim and Katie had to suppress a gasp.

Inside the room they saw Katie bent over the back of the sofa. Behind her was Rick, his cock moving slowly in and out of her pussy. Jim wanted to close the door but Jenny stopped him.

"Let's watch," she whispered, and then giggled quietly.

"Jenny," Jim pleaded but didn't turn his eyes from the site inside the room.

Jenny stood in front of Jim and pressed her ass back at him as they watched Rick's strong ass push into Katie. "God, that's so hot," Jenny said and pulled Jim's hands up to her now heaving breasts. She could feel his hard cock pressed to her ass. She reached back and began to rub his crotch.

Jenny struggled behind her to pull Jim's zipper down. She heard Jim moan as she reached in and grasped his hot cock.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"We can't. Let's go upstairs," Jim said.

"No, fuck me here," Jenny pleaded as she pulled her dress up in back.

It was no surprise to Jim when his cock touched Jenny's bare pussy. Jenny seldom wore underwear when they went out. Jim moaned as his swollen cock head slipped past the now wet outer lips and into her warm hole.

"Oh God, you feel so good sweety," Jim moaned as he began to saw his cock in and out.

"Yes fuck me," Jenny said as she watched Rick's balls swing back and forth as his cock worked in and out of Katie.

"Oh fuck me Rick," Katie moaned as she pressed her ass back at her lover.

Soon there was a slapping noise inside the room as Katie's very wet pussy spread for her lover's cock. "Fuck me, fuck me hard lover," Katie moaned. "Oh God, I'm going to cum. Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" Katie screamed and began to shake in climax.

"Oh here it cums baby," Rick said as he fucked even harder. "Yes baby, take it oh Godddddd!!!" Rick screamed as he began to pump his heavy load into Katie's willing pussy.

Outside the room Jenny reached back and pulled Jim's ass into her as her body began to tense. "I'm going to cum," she whispered.

"Cum baby, I'm almost there," Jim breathed. Suddenly his cock throbbed and began to pour his cum into her squeezing pussy. "Oh God," Jim moaned too loud.

Inside the room, Katie turned her head and saw the two lovers fucking outside the door. She smiled and winked at Jenny.

Jenny smiled back and closed her eyes as pleasure ripped through her body. She shuddered over and over as her lover filled her to overflow with his hot cum.

A week later, another incident occurred that amazed Jim even more. Not only was he amazed at what had happened but also at his reaction.

The four of them had gone to a Halloween party at some friend's house. Jim was dressed as a 30's mobster and Jenny as his moll. Rick on the other hand went as a pimp with wide brimmed hat and flashy double-breasted suit. Katie was dressed as one of his girls. She had on a skintight stretch skirt and tube top that clearly showed her nipples. Her hair was done up and she had too much makeup on with bright red lipstick and she was chewing gum, smacking it like a prostitute on TV. Katie figured this would be the last time she would be able to get into a tight skirt before her belly ballooned out. As it was, there was a slight pouch at her stomach but with the sluttish way she was dressed no one was going to notice.

They had a ball at the party and in fact Katie and Rick won the best costume contest. All of them had consumed a little too much alcohol with the exception of Jim who had drunk very little. He was the designated driver.

On the way home in the car, Katie and Rick snuggled in the back seat as he and Jenny sat close in the front. Jim remembered another trip home with Katie in the back with Jerry and felt a little jealousy creeping in. He heard them giggling in back but refused to look in the rear view mirror. When they arrived home he helped Jenny into the house and Rick and Katie helped each other.

Soon they were sitting on the sofa laughing about the fun night they had had. Jenny and Katie went into the kitchen to fix coffee as Jim and Rick sat and talked.

The two men were laughing about a golf game they had last week when Jenny and Katie walked in holding hands. Neither was carrying coffee.

Jim thought the two looked a little flustered as they almost staggered to stand in front of them.

"Hey, where's the coffee?" Jim asked.

"Soooorrrryyy, we got a little side tracccckkkked," Jenny slurred.

"I think you ladies have had a little too much to drink," Jim said. "Sit down here and I'll get the coffee."

Jim left the two on the sofa next to Rick and prepared some coffee. When he walked back into the room, he almost dropped the tray. Katie and Jenny were sitting on the sofa kissing with Rick sitting next to them with a 'shit eating grin' on his face. Jim didn't know what to do at this point. He looked from the women to Rick and back again. In spite of himself, he felt his cock stir as he watched the scene before him. Although he had seen the two women make love many times, it never failed to arouse him.

Katie and Jenny seemed oblivious to Jim or Rick as they kissed each other. Jenny moved her hand to the thigh of Katie and began to slowly move upward. She heard her lover moan and spread her legs as her fingers tickled her smooth flesh.

Jim had a perfect view directly up Katie's skirt. He could see that she had no underwear on. That explained the panties on the floor in the kitchen. He had thought that one of them had dropped them as they went to the laundry room. Jim's hands were shaking as he watched the women continue to kiss. He sat the tray of coffee on the table and moved over and sat uneasily in a chair across from the lovers. He wasn't sure what to do or how far they would take this. Should he stop them he thought? Because he was the only one sober, it was probably up to him to keep things from getting out of hand. Yet, he couldn't move from the chair, his legs felt like lead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.