Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following morning, Jenny and Jim woke up in each other's arms. They hugged each other then stretched. Jim looked at Jenny and kissed her lips. He looked like he had something on his mind.

"What's wrong?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing's wrong sweety, I was just wondering if you... uh if you had made a decision on moving in with me?" Jim asked in a hesitant voice.

"Yes I have," Jenny said.

"And?" Jim asked when Jenny didn't answer right away. He feared the worst.

"The answer is yes!" Jenny said and exhaled heavily.

Jim almost leaped out of the bed with excitement. He pulled Jenny to him in an emotional hug. "Thank you, God I love you," Jim exclaimed.

"Not so fast sweety," Jenny said, trying to settle her lover down.

"What's wrong?" Jim asked his heart sinking.

"Nothing really. It's just that it has been a very difficult decision for me. I know that you know I love you with all my heart."

"Yes I do."

"You also know that I am a highly sexual person and that I have had a variety of lovers over the years. I am agreeing to give them up but I want you to understand that this is very difficult for me," Jenny said taking Jim's hand in hers.

"I know that," Jim said quietly.

"I guess I am saying that this will be a trial; not for you but for me," Jenny said sincerely. "I'm going to need all your help. I need variety and maybe a little kinky sex, kind of like you eating me last night."

"I'll do that anytime you want," Jim said with a smile of pride.

"You 'Mr.' are going to have to be very creative in satisfying my wild desires," Jenny joked, trying to lighten up the conversation.

"Well, that's going to be some task if last night was any indication," Jim responded with a chuckle.

The following weekend Jenny moved out of the house she shared with Katie and into Jim's house. When Jenny told Katie that she was going to move in with Jim, she wasn't surprised. While Katie was somewhat sad, she was okay with the decision since she had discussed moving in with Jerry on several occasions. The problem was that Jerry's apartment was far too small. Now she and Jerry would have a house that was much bigger then his apartment.

Jenny wasn't happy with Katie's decision to let Jerry move in. Jenny didn't like Jerry and felt that he had the potential to be abusive, in addition to being a drunk. However she couldn't say anything to Katie for fear of losing her as a friend.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long for Jenny's prediction to come true.

Both she and Jim began to see a change in Katie not long after Jerry moved in. She became elusive, often standing Jenny up for lunch dates and not returning calls. She began to wear dark glasses and long sleeve shirts. Jenny became concerned for Katie's life.

At dinner one evening Jim and Jenny were talking about their concern for Katie. Both of them felt that it would be very difficult to confront Katie and not risk her friendship.

"I just don't know what to do Jim. I'm sure Jerry is abusing Katie and I'm afraid she's in real danger."

"Have you seen her lately?" Jim asked.

"No, she keeps putting me off."

"Alright, I'll tell you what I'll do, tomorrow evening I'll stop by unannounced and see how she's doing. Will that make you feel better?" Jim asked.

"Definitely! Thank you so much sweety."

The following evening on the way home from work Jim made a detour to Katie's house. When he pulled up outside he saw that the lights were on. He walked up on the porch and started to knock. Suddenly he heard a blood-curdling scream. Jim turned the doorknob and found that it was locked. Quickly he used his shoulder to hit the door, splintering the lock and propelling himself into the house. Before he even straightened up he saw Katie come running straight at him from the kitchen. Her blouse was half torn off, she was bleeding from the corner of her mouth and her left eye was swollen.

Jim saw Jerry come rushing from behind her, a knife raised in his hand. Katie ran right into Jim. In a reflex action Jim pushed Katie to the side, throwing her over a coffee table. Jerry, drunk and in rage, came directly at Jim. For Jim it almost looked like it was happening in slow motion. He saw Jerry's wild eyes and the shinning butcher knife raised above his head.

Jim's fist shot out in Jerry's direction. It was more of an accident then skill when Jim hit Jerry directly in the nose, snapping his head back and knocking him to the floor unconscious. The knife grazed Jim's arm as Jerry fell backward.

It took only seconds to happen but seemed so much longer. Jim's heart was beating wildly, his breath coming in gasps, as he stood over the prone man. He wanted to make sure that he wasn't getting up. When he was sure Jerry was out he turned to Katie and saw that she was lying on the floor between the coffee table and the sofa. He walked over quickly and reached his hand down to help her up. When Katie grabbed his hand, Jim screamed in pain. The blow must have broken or sprained his hand.

"Oh God Jim," Katie cried as she helped herself up. "I think he would have killed me if you hadn't come in."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.