Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jenny sat in Darlene's bedroom waiting for her to come out of the bathroom with her new outfit on. She had arranged for her friend Jay to pay them a visit. Jay was one of Jenny's lovers. He was a physical fitness instructor at a local athletic club. Jay was also gorgeous. He could have been a model but he didn't like the pretentiousness of the modeling business. Jenny had never had a more gentle or skilled lover. He knew all the parts of a woman's body and what made them tick. She knew he would be perfect for Darlene.

The bathroom door opened and Darlene walked out. She had on a blue silk bathrobe. Darlene could feel her face turning red at the thought of what she had on under the bathrobe. It was a white corset that pushed up her large breasts, exposing the nipples. There were garter straps holding up white stockings. She also had on a pair of lacy crotch less panties.

"Well, let's see?" Jenny said.

Darlene sighed and began to slowly untie her robe.

Jenny gasped when she saw Darlene drop the robe behind her. My God she was beautiful Jenny thought. "Wow Darlene, you look... you look like a virgin."

"I almost am," Darlene said self-consciously. "God Jenny, I don't know about this, I feel like such a slut."

"You're not a slut Darlene. Slut is just a word anyway. If a guy fucks a lot of women he is called a stud, if a woman fucks a lot of men she is called a slut. Besides, who cares? I wouldn't exactly say you have been promiscuous over the last few years."

"But I don't even know this guy and I'm going have sex with him," Darlene said in a feeble protest.

"I can guarantee you that you will never find a better lover then Jay. Believe me you need to do this Darlene. But I don't want to force you to do anything that you don't want to do," Jenny said as she walked over to Darlene and took her hand. She saw tears in her eyes.

"I want to, I'm just so scared," Darlene said with a sob.

Jenny pulled Darlene to her and hugged her. Darlene's tears fell on her shoulder. Suddenly Jenny was very much aware of Darlene's bare nipples pressing to her own covered breasts. She felt her heart begin to beat a little faster. She pulled back from Darlene and looked into her eyes. When she started to say something, the words caught in her throat. Her head began to spin and as if by some unknown force, her lips moved toward Darlene's. Their eyes were locked on one another until their lips touched. Both women's eyes closed as they moaned into each other's mouths. Jenny couldn't believe that she was kissing a woman. She had never felt any desire toward a woman until the last few weeks.

Darlene was as surprised as Jenny but she didn't try to pull away. She moaned and opened her mouth, letting Jenny push her tongue inside. Her own arms came up and wrapped around her new friend as their soft lips worked together in passion. Both of them were breathing hard as the kiss went on and on.

They broke apart quickly when they heard the doorbell. Both of their faces were red, their lips tingling from the contact.

"Uh... I guess I had better get that," Jenny said. "You need to fix your face," Jenny smiled as she raised her hand to wipe away a tear from Darlene's cheek. She was surprised when Darlene grabbed her hand and turned the palm to her lips and kissed it.

"Thank you for being my friend," Darlene said sincerely.

"Fix you face," Jenny said, wanting to get away from this sexy woman before she forgot all about Jay and took Darlene for herself.

Jenny opened the door to see a smiling Jay Wilson. "Hi sweety, come on in," she said.

"Hi lover," Jay answered, his bright teeth shinning in a smile. As he stepped into the room, he grabbed Jenny and brought his lips to hers. Before Jenny could protest, Jay had is tongue in her mouth and his hands were squeezing her ass.

Jenny pushed Jay back and said breathlessly, "Down lover, I'm not your prize tonight. You have some work to do. As I told you on the phone, I want you to be very careful with Darlene. She is very fragile. You will be the first man that she has had since she was raped when she was twenty. If you blow it, I will never forgive you."

"Don't worry sweety, I understand the situation," Jay said. He was basically doing this for Jenny. He figured she had some schoolmarm type that was frigid and hated men. He would pretty much do anything for Jenny but this was close to the limit. It was going to take all his skill to get excited he thought.

Jenny took Jay's hand and led him to the bedroom. When she opened the door and led Jay into the room she found Darlene sitting on the bed apprehensively. She had put her robe back on.

Jay took one look at Darlene and his eyes grew wide. This was anything but some schoolmarm type he thought. "God Jenny, you didn't tell me she was beautiful," Jay said sincerely.

Darlene's face turned bright red at Jay's comment. She looked at Jay and realized that he was gorgeous as well. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all she thought.

"Close your mouth lover," Jenny said to Jay. "Jay, this is Darlene, Darlene this is Jay," Jenny said in introduction.

Jay walked over to Jenny and dropped to his knees. He took her hand and said, "I am more than happy to meet you Darlene."

Darlene smiled shyly at Jay but remained silent.

"Jenny tells me that we are going to make love. It that what you want?" Jay asked.

Darlene nodded her head up and down slowly, not trusting her voice. She looked into Jay's eyes and saw only kindness and concern. She began to relax just a little.

Jay brought Darlene's hand to his lips and kissed it. "Just relax, I won't do anything that you don't want me to do. If you tell me to stop, I will stop immediately okay?"

Darlene shook her head again.

Jay stood up and pulled Darlene to her feet. He reached up and pushed a lock of her hair from her face then gently kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then her other cheek. He pulled her close to him and held her in his arms. Jay could feel her shiver as her large breasts pressed to his chest. Then he bent and lightly kissed her neck. When he heard Darlene moan he pushed her robe to the side and kissed the sensitive area at her collarbone. Another tremor ran through her. Jay smiled as he felt her body begin to respond to his kisses.

Darlene's heart began to beat in excitement. If she had a crotch in her panties it would be getting soaked now. Instead, her juice was dripping down her legs. She felt more than a little attracted to this handsome man. She always felt that men this good looking were so self centered that they could never be good lovers. It appeared that Jay might be different.

Jenny watched, feeling out of place. But she didn't want to leave yet. She wanted to make sure that Darlene was going to be alright. So she stood and watched as Jay kissed along Darlene's neck and then up to her ear, almost feeling the chills herself.

The big moment was at hand. Jay pulled back and looked into Darlene's eyes. "May I kiss you?" Jay asked.

"Yes," Darlene whispered.

Everyone in the room moaned when Jay brought his lips to Darlene's. Sexual tension was growing rapidly as Jay slid his hands down Darlene's back to her ass cheeks. He gently caressed her ass as his tongue entered her mouth. His own cock was beginning to harden in his pants. When his hands pulled her to his crotch he heard her moan again. He knew that she could feel his cock pressing to her stomach. God she was a sexy woman Jay thought as his hands reached up to push her robe from her shoulders. As he did, his lips left hers and moved down toward her breasts.

Darlene stood tensely as her lover begun to kiss toward her breasts. Her breathing was becoming labored as his tongue licked her, leaving a wet trail down her chest.

Jay pulled back and slid Darlene's robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "Oh my God," Jay said before he could stop himself. He looked down at Darlene's large breasts, pushing out of her corset. The nipples were swollen and positively huge. Jay's cock was now as hard as a rock. He moved Darlene back until she was sitting on the bed and he sat beside her. "You have a beautiful body Darlene," Jay said, not expecting an answer. This sexy virgin truly astounded him. How could woman this sexy go for years without sex he thought?

Darlene let Jay kiss down her chest until his lips reached one hard nipple. She reached up and grabbed his head as he began to suck the nipple into his mouth. She moaned and pulled his head to her. "Oh God," she moaned. Then she felt him move to the other nipple. "Ohhhhh, yes" Darlene said as her excitement grew. She let Jay push her back on the bed and have free access to her heaving chest. Darlene was rapidly becoming delirious with pleasure.

Suddenly Jay stopped and stood up. He looked down at Darlene and began to unbutton his shirt.

It was Darlene's turn to gasp as she saw Jay's chiseled and tanned chest. She held her breath as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in his underwear. Darlene could see his hard cock throbbing in his shorts. She was a little disappointed when he didn't pull his shorts off and came back to lie next to her. When he brought his lips to hers again, she moaned, her pussy juice now running freely from between her swollen lips.

Jenny figured it was her time to leave. She turned to quietly leave the room.

"Jenny, no," Darlene said. "Please stay."

Jenny turned and looked at Darlene. "Uh... well, I guess I could stay for a few minutes more," she said and walked on shaking legs to a chair in the corner of the room and sat down. God her own panties were sopping wet already.

Jay smiled and turned back to Darlene and kissed her again. "Can I eat your pussy?" he asked in a whisper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.