Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim was beside himself the rest of the weekend. He was angry, jealous and hurt. He kept telling himself that he did not own Jenny; hell they hadn't even really had sex. Yet he cared about her. He felt something for someone for the first time since Sally. And now she had done this. But what had she done he thought? She was a young and sexually active woman and could do anything she wanted. Jim drank himself into a stupor.

Jenny's weekend wasn't any better. She chastised herself for getting carried away and making Rick fuck her in the garden. Sure it had been fun but now she had probably lost a friendship of someone that she was growing to care about. Maybe she cared even more than she wanted to admit. She wanted desperately to call him but couldn't bring herself to pick up the phone. There had been such anger in Jim's eyes.

The following Monday, Jim had resolved that he had to accept Jenny as she was. He couldn't apply his personal morals onto her. Besides, hadn't he stood there with his cock hard in his pants? He picked up the phone five times that morning to call Jenny but each time put it down. What was he going to say to her he thought? Finally, he thought he might write her a letter. He was good at putting his thoughts down in writing.

"Dear Jenny,

I wanted to write you this letter because... well, I guess because I am a coward. I'm sorry for the way I acted the other night. I have to admit that I was angry and hurt when I saw you in the garden with your friend. However, after a great deal of thought, I have concluded that I was wrong to follow you in the first place. I know that you are a sexually liberated woman and I had no business being there. In fact, your free spirit is what I love about you. You have been so nice to me and I owe you a great deal. I feel things again for the first time since Sally's death. I feel alive when I am with you. You have brought light into my life again and I am grateful for that. I don't know where our relationship is leading but I want it to continue. Can you ever forgive me for spying on you and acting like a jerk? I hope you can. I would love to talk to you, please call.

Jim"

Jim put the letter into an envelope and addressed it to Jenny. "Darlene, could you hand deliver this letter to Jenny Bradford?"

"Certainly Mr. Lewis, right away."

"Thanks."

Darlene took the letter and walked down the hall to the elevator. As soon as she was out of Jim's site, she turned and walked to the mailroom where they had a shredder. She put the envelope into the shredder and within seconds it was only little strips of paper. She smiled as she walked back to her desk.

A short time later, Jim's phone rang. It was Jenny.

"Mr. Lewis's office," Darlene answered formally, knowing that it was Jenny on the line.

"Is Jim available?" Jenny asked, her voice quivering.

"I'm sorry Ms. Bradford, Jim gave me explicit instructions that he did not want to talk to you. He didn't tell me why, I'm just following orders."

Jenny felt tears come to her eyes. "Oh, I see, well okay, goodbye." Jenny hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom. She cried until she had no tears left. God how could she have been so stupid she thought. Jim didn't need this in his life. He has had enough suffering for one person. Well, I guess I got what I deserve. I won't bother him anymore.

Jim's workload was so heavy that he barely had time to leave his office for the next few days. He wanted desperately to go down and see Jenny but he didn't want to cause a scene. After all he had sent the letter and she hadn't answered. Darlene had said she handed it right to her. Jim felt that old depression coming on again. He finally concluded that he couldn't function; it was taking him days to do what he normally did in hours. He told his boss that he was going to take a few days off.

By Friday night Jim's brain was totally numb from alcohol. He hadn't shaved or bathed in two days. He sat in the living room with the shades drawn, staring of photos of Sally. "God Sally, why did you have to leave me," he said out loud, tears streaming down his cheeks. "You understood me so well. Now I've met someone that I really like and I had to go and blow it. Now I've lost her and you. There must be something wrong with me, I loose everyone that I love." Jim opened another bottle.

Jenny got suspicious after she tried to call Jim several more times and got the same answer from Darlene. Then she found out that he had gone home sick. She was very worried. She called his house several times but it just rang and rang. Finally that evening she decided to go to his house.

When Jenny pulled up outside, Jim's house was dark. It looked like he wasn't home but thought she would check anyway. She rang the doorbell but no answer. When she turned the knob, she found that it was unlocked. She opened the door and stepped into the foyer. She was stunned and a little afraid when she saw a figure in the dark room sitting on the sofa, unmoving. "Jim?" she said, hoping that she was in the right house. "Jim," she repeated her heart beating in fear.

Jim thought he had heard a voice in his head. Then he heard it again. He strained his eyes through the dark room and saw someone inside his house. He stood up on shaking legs and took a couple of staggering steps. "Jenny?" he said before all the alcohol in his brain took over and he collapsed onto the floor.

Jim vaguely remembered being helped to the bathroom and then being submersed in a tub of warm water. He opened his eyes and thought he was dreaming when he saw Jenny using his razor to shave him. Finally he felt someone helping him to craw between the cool sheets of his bed.

It was almost two days before Jim could open his eyes and comprehend what was around him. He was totally shocked to see Jenny sitting in a chair next to his bed reading a book. "Jenny?" he said lifting up to look at her. She turned and smiled at him. "What... what... where did you come... " Jim said then fell back on the bed as his head throbbed.

"Just take it easy, you really tied one on this time," Jenny said with a relieved smile.

"But how did you... where... ?" Jim said, having a hard time forming his words.

"When I called and couldn't get you I was worried. I asked around and was told you had taken off sick. I was worried and got your address from a friend in personnel. Then I thought I would stop by to see if you were okay."

"But I thought you didn't want to talk to me when you didn't call after I sent you the letter."

"What letter? I called you several times and was told that you didn't want to talk to me."

"Darlene!" both of them said at the same time.

Jim fell back on the bed holding his head. Jenny got up and crawled in bed beside him.

"What was in that letter?" Jenny asked, pulling Jim into her arms.

"I just said that I was sorry and that I had no right to judge you. I am truly sorry Jenny. You are the best thing that has happened to me since... since," Jim said and started to choke up.

"It's okay, I know what you mean. Over the last couple of days, I realized that you are very special to me. I am so sorry about last week," Jenny said as tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

"You don't need to apologize. I know you are a very sexual person. That's what I love about you. God I loved Sally, but you are so different, so free, so... I don't know, just different."

Jenny had looked around the house in the couple of days that she had been there and seen all the photos of Sally. "You loved her a great deal didn't you?"

"Oh God, more than you could ever know," Jim said as tears streamed down his cheeks. Suddenly it all came down on him, the years of isolation, the loss of friends and then almost losing Jenny. Jim began to sob. "God, I never cried when Sally died. I wanted to but I couldn't," Jim said through his tears. "My family and friends thought I was cold and uncaring, but I really just died inside. They all deserted me for being cold. I wallowed in a world of self-pity for years. Then... then, oh God Jenny, I thought I lost you for my stupidity."

"Shhh," Jenny said and placed her fingers gently to his lips. Then she pulled him to her and gently touched his lips with hers. She heard Jim moan as her tongue came out to lightly trace his lips. Slowly their lips pressed together until the kiss turned passionate.

"Oh Jenny, I feel things for you that I never thought I would feel again," Jim said as he looked up into Jenny's blue eyes.

She smiled and pushed him back until he was lying on the pillow. Then she pecked him on the lips and smiled. "Just relax lover, let me take you to places that you have never been."

"Oh God," Jim said as Jenny kissed down his chin, licking across his "character" scar to his neck. Jim realized for the first time that he was totally naked under the covers.

Jenny had on a pair of shorts and an old tee shirt. Not very sexy but she hadn't planned on being sexy.

Jenny pulled the covers off of Jim, exposing his naked body. She licked Jim's neck, leaving little chills behind. Slowly she worked down his body until she was kissing around his nipples. She tweaked one while she sucked on the other.

This was new to Jim. He didn't even know that his nipples were sensitive. He could feel his cock began to move as blood pumped into it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.