Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was going to be another 16-hour day for Jim, meetings, depositions and constant phone calls.

Jim was hurrying down the hall when he turned the corner and ran directly into a girl carrying a stack of legal files. When they collided, the files went up into the air, scattering all over the floor. The young lady flew backwards, hitting hard on her rump.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Jim said hurrying to help the girl from the floor. At first he didn't even notice her as he rushed to help pick up the paper scattered all over the place. He was squatting putting papers back in a folder when he looked up to see the prettiest blue eyes he had ever seen in his life.

Jenny was more concerned about getting the right papers back in the proper folder then she was the man that had knocked her down. When she looked up and saw Jim looking at her, she stopped for a moment. She knew who Jim was, she had seen him around the building but she had never really paid much attention to him. He was attractive but she was more interested in guys her own age. The rumor around the office was that he was a loner, maybe a little ruthless but an excellent attorney. She also knew that he had lost his wife several years before.

"I'm so sorry," Jim mumbled again as he gazed into those deep blue eyes. All of a sudden, he felt like a kid again. He felt his breath quicken and his palms begin to sweat. God, he had been in high-pressure trials where there were millions of dollars at stake and he had not broken into a sweat. Yet, one look at this young girl and he began to sweat.

"I know, you said that," Jenny smiled back at him.

"Are you all right?" Jim asked with concern.

She held his gaze for a moment before bending to reach down and retrieve a paper in front of her. "Yes I'm fine," she answered not wanting to say that her butt hurt.

Jim's breath caught in his throat as his eyes wandered to the open top of her blouse. He could see all the way down to her braless breasts, swinging freely inside her top. The large stiff nipples looked like pencil erasers. Suddenly his face colored in embarrassment as Jenny looked up and caught his gaze. She smiled again and tried to take the papers that Jim held in his frozen hand.

"Uh... well, uh... I guess I... uh, had better get to my meeting," Jim stammered like a nervous teenager.

"Yes you better, wouldn't want to keep your clients waiting," Jenny said, doing nothing to prevent Jim's eyes from quickly looking down her blouse one more time before they both stood. "Can I have my papers back please?" Jenny said, tugging on the papers.

Jim didn't realize that he was still holding the papers in his hand. "Oh God, yes, sorry, I didn't uh... well, I'm sorry," Jim said totally flustered. Feeling like a fool, he turned and hurried to his meeting.

Jenny watched Jim walk away leaving his own stack of papers on the floor. She smiled and shook her head as she watched the big corporate attorney who had gotten flustered like a schoolboy. She thought it was sweet; too bad he was so much older.

Jenny Bradford had worked for the company for just under a year. She was interning as a legal aid while she worked on her law degree. Jenny was 22, with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had slightly oversized breasts for her 5' 6" frame with a well-rounded ass. She thought her breasts were too big but she liked her rear. It was well proportioned and looked great in tight skirts or slacks. Guys seemed to like both and she knew it. Jenny felt that she was oversexed, wanting or needing sex just about every day. She was a sexually liberated woman, bright and articulate with just a bit of a temper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.