Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood - Cover

Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Along with her girlfriend Jenn, Lisa takes a week-long vacation to California where she is reunited with her cousin-turned-porn-star, Suzi. The three beautiful ladies have a week to remember as well; they have sex with a wide variety of people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

7 - Muff Munching

"I can't believe you got Robert to let you out of your contract," Jessica said to Suzi, as the pair of porn stars sat together on the living room sofa. "I don't think he has ever let anyone out of their contract early before."

"Lisa and I... we did some convincing," Suzi giggled.

Jessica - or, Jessica Everett (as she was known to her legion of fans (a stage name)) - was one of the best-known actresses in the world of adult films. Although only 20 years of age, Jessica was a hardcore veteran who had appeared in over 60 films during the past two years. She fit the typical porn stereotype as well, being blonde and busty, with a lovely face and an unstoppable sex drive.

After her 18th birthday, Jessica got started in the industry by appearing in teen-themed movies. She would often find herself in a cheerleading outfit or a schoolgirl uniform, then engage in sex with other females her age, or older, more experienced men.

As her popularity grew, Jessica went away from those type of movies and ventured into mainstream porn. She quickly became a featured performer, fucking her way toward a series of awards and honors.

Jessica was also the first woman that Suzi had ever worked with on-screen. The two became fast friends, and Jessica helped Suzi find her way in the business. Without Jessica's help, Suzi often believed, her star would not shine quite as bright as it does today.

Jessica was an admitted and very open bi-sexual as well. Although Suzi had engaged in sex with her in various movies, as well as a few other women, neither of them had ever done anything together outside the camera's eye.

Suzi was unsure of her feelings for other women. One day, she may find them attractive. The next, she could want nothing to do with them. Jessica respected that, and had never asked the slut to do anything sexual with her outside of the movie set. However, Jessica was VERY interested...

Nevertheless, Suzi considered the perky blonde her best friend. They had always gotten along great together.

"I'd like to meet Lisa," Jessica said. "From everything you have told me, and the pictures I saw of her... I think I would be very interested in meeting her."

Suzi looked at her wristwatch. "Her and Jenn should be back soon. They went down to the beach for some surfing."

Jessica smiled at her friend, while reaching out and grasping her hand. "I'm so used to working with you, Suzi. I can't believe you're retiring from porn. I've never enjoyed working with another girl more than I do with you."

Suzi grinned cautiously, feeling a bit uneasy at those words - and the look in Jessica's eye. She was well aware that the young blonde was bi-sexual...

"At least we get to do one last movie together," Jessica smiled. "And in two days, no less. Looking forward to it."

Although she had recently spent a rousing night with Jenn, Suzi did not want to make bi-sexuality one of her standard routines. She much rather be with a man (or lots of them) instead of spending her time as a muff-muncher.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Jessica asked.

"What?" Suzi wondered.

The 20-year-old grinned. "You have the sweetest-tasting pussy I've ever had." Jessica's grin deepened as she placed an arm across Suzi's shoulder. "I'm going to miss it." She paused, knowing her words made Suzi feel awkward. "I have never asked this of you before, sweetheart... but how about you and I have a rehearsal for our movie scene... right here, and right now?"

"You want to fuck me?" Suzi asked, her eyes wide.

Jessica took a deep breath and smiled. "Yes. I've always wondered what you and I could do together outside of the movie set. Plus... you'll be going back to Ohio soon. This may be my last chance to get you alone."

Suzi was in a bit of a squeeze here. A tiny part of her wanted to give into Jessica, but the rest didn't. On the other hand, the tiny part could easily overcome the bigger part simply because sex was involved - and Suzi LOVED sex.

Not many people had ever made Suzi feel quite the way Jessica did, though. That tongue could make her melt...

"Come on, honey," the younger star said, pressing her lips to Suzi's ear and gently blowing into it. "I'll even use your favorite dildo on you..." She grinned and added, "Remember how I made you scream with it, in our last film?"

"Oh God..." Suzi moaned, submitting to her newfound desire, as she smashed her mouth upon Jessica's for a kiss. Knowing she had her hooked now, Jessica brought Suzi into her arms and embraced her warmly. The lovely pair of porn divas swapped both their lips and tongues together between a hot, frenzied, open-mouthed kiss.

Through the halter-top Suzi wore, Jessica grabbed a nice handful of luscious breast and squeezed firmly. With her other hand, she reached between Suzi's thighs as they spread apart, and openly massaged their joining through a pair of sexy, denim cut-offs.

Jessica was somewhat surprised with the ferocity and hunger which Suzi put forth in their mutual kiss. She had planted her velvety mouth upon Jessica's and was seemingly attempting to devour it. Suzi, extremely turned on, kissed Jessica with great need and wanting, her tongue slip-sliding and tasting all the inner recesses of her friend's mouth.

It wasn't too long before Suzi reached around Jessica's slender body, only to use both hands to grab and latch onto her ass. At the same time, Jessica kept her hand between Suzi's widespread thighs and continued to rub and massage her pussy through the denim shorts she wore.

The two beauties were kissing each other so hard that the breathing between them was very rough and ragged. But it felt wonderful, and Suzi didn't want it to end. However, Jessica had to eventually break the kiss - she needed to catch her breath.

Suzi, always the insatiable one, used the opportunity to attack the slender blonde's neck with her lips and tongue. She nuzzled her lips against her neck, then started to nibble and bite gently. Soon, Jessica was cradling Suzi's head in both hands as she continued to lick and caress her neck. At the same time, she kept on massaging Suzi's pussy.

Suddenly, Jessica decided to roll her lover underneath her, and pin her shoulders to the sofa. "This is like opening a Christmas present," the 20-year-old giggled as she lifted Suzi's halter-top up, and over her head. Much to Jessica's delight, the slut was not wearing a bra.

"Such big breasts," Jessica remarked, taking them into her hands and groping them. Those two globes, very full and mouth-wateringly luscious, were a sight for anyone to see. "Your body is so tiny and slender," Jessica commented, "but your breasts are so big. Best of all... they're real."

Suzi was still new to the world of bi-sexuality and did not yet consider herself to be in that category. However, she couldn't hide her desires. Jessica was really turning her on. Suzi needed to be fucked really soon, or else...

Jessica moved back a bit, then leaned over and kissed her friend's flat stomach and midriff. She trailed her tongue upward, between the lush valley of deepened cleavage, then attached her lips to a nipple and began sucking away.

Jessica now had one hand resting on Suzi's denim-clad ass while the other caressed her inner thigh. The slut returned the favor by using one finger, and gently sliding it all over the back of Jessica's neck.

Her body shivered in response, as Suzi's finger and its sharp, red nail tickled and teased the back of her neck. Nonetheless, Jessica continued to suck and slurp upon her plump nipple, keeping it trapped within her lips and mouth.

This had been a nice game - the foreplay, that is. But Suzi was tired of playing it. She liked her sex hard, and rough. It was time for Jessica to give her what she wanted.

"Fuck me with my dildo," Suzi demanded. "Just like you promised. And do it hard."

Jessica raised her head from the 27-year-old's breasts and smiled down at her. "Wow. I try a little foreplay with you, but you want to get right to the good stuff."

She reached for the button of Suzi's denim shorts, undid it, and then slid the tight-as-a-glove garment down her shapely hips and thighs. Without any panties on underneath, Suzi's now-nude body squirmed and writhed in anticipation for what Jessica had in mind for her.

"My dildo is in my purse," Suzi told her friend. "It's right over there."

Jessica stretched hard to reach over and grab Suzi's purse from the coffee table. She placed her hand inside and without even looking, found the big, 12-inch monster of a dildo which Suzi had affectionately dubbed "The Black Cobra" several years ago. Pitch-black and made of pure rubber, the joy-toy had helped Suzi through many restless nights...

Jessica dangled the obscene object before Suzi's eyes and giggled at her reaction. "Sometimes I think you love this dildo more than life itself."

"Please fuck me with it," Suzi begged.

"I will," Jessica promised. "But first, I'm gonna to do what *I* want to do. And I want to lick that sweet pussy."

Suzi moaned as her best friend dove head-first between her outstretched thighs and went to work. Her knees high and feet flat on the sofa, Suzi writhed around beneath Jessica as she tongued and licked her moist, damp slit.

Eventually, the young starlet moved a finger between Suzi's thighs and eased it into the damp folds of her pussy. Suzi moaned and her body tensed in response, then Jessica began to thrust the finger in-and-out of her at a quick, furious rate of speed. All the while, she continued to lick and swipe away at the nymphomaniac's heated slit.

Soon, Jessica withdrew her finger and decided to focus all of her efforts into pleasing Suzi with her lips and tongue. Simply put, Jessica thought Suzi had a delicious pussy. She licked and slurped away at it, and paid special attention to her clitoris. The young blonde brushed her lower lip across it, which caused Suzi to growl in respone.

Once Suzi's body started to buck and vibrate beneath her, Jessica knew that her friend was close to an orgasm. She could have went all-out in her muff-diving frenzy, but knew that a promise had been made - and it was time to fulfill it.

Jessica took the big, thick dildo into her hand and then guided its fat tip between the quivering folds of Suzi's hot pussy. The slut screamed out in passion as her body tensed, before she started to churn and squirm about once again. Jessica smiled with glee as she began to thrust the huge tool in-and-out of her lover at a quick, blinding speed.

"OH GOD JESSICA!" Suzi screamed as she bucked her hips wildly - like a real cock was penetrating her - not a dildo. "OH FUCK! YOU CAN EAT MY PUSSY ANYTIME YOU WANT! OH GOD YES! KEEP FUCKING ME WITH THE COBRA! BLACK COBRA!"

Jessica continued smiling as her hand and arm were a blur. She was thrusting the dildo into Suzi as fast and as hard as she possibly could.

When Jessica inserted her tongue into the mix, Suzi lost control of herself. She squeezed her thighs around her friend's head with a vice-tight grip, while screaming out at the very top of her lungs. At the same time, pussy-juice just seemed to ooze from her. Jessica, of course, was more than happy to lick and swipe all of it up with her tongue...

"Oh fuck yes..." Suzi breathed as the sensations within her soon reached their vortex, then started to settle down. "I fucking needed that, baby..."

As Jessica withdrew her head from between Suzi's thighs, she grinned once again and moved upward, only to then offer her friend a full kiss on the lips. Helping Suzi achieve an orgasm away from the movie set had been one of her fantasies. Now... Jessica could call it a reality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.