Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Along with her girlfriend Jenn, Lisa takes a week-long vacation to California where she is reunited with her cousin-turned-porn-star, Suzi. The three beautiful ladies have a week to remember as well; they have sex with a wide variety of people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

1. Introduction

Partial re-print from "Essentially Lisa"

A resident of suburban Cincinnati, Lisa was quite the popular young lady in her hometown. The 20-year-old was a gorgeous, statuesque blonde that appealed to those men (and women) who appreciated tender, fragile-looking females. Perhaps just one look at this ravishing stunner was enough to convince you that yes, a truly perfect woman did exist. Of the people who knew Lisa, they would attest to that fact.

5-feet-9 tall and 120 pounds of total beauty, Lisa sported a head-turning 37c-24-36 figure which received quite a number of looks and stares from her many admirers on a daily basis. She had the type of sweet, beautiful face you find on the cover of cosmetics' magazines at your local supermarket, with the smile to match. Her legs were incredibly long and sleek; richly-tanned and toned - much like a Vegas showgirl.

The young woman was a living angel who had the ability to light up a room with her mere presence alone. Lisa was full of the sweetness and sunshine which made others around her feel as though they had just met a new friend. She had a young, fresh-faced appeal which exuded a special kind of wholesome, natural sexiness.

It should also come as no great surprise that Lisa was the centerpiece of several dreams and fantasies - of people from all walks of life. She was, in many ways, a slice of Heaven.

Another reason for her popularity stemmed from the simple fact that Lisa was willing to try just about anything when it came to sex. She was very adventurous, yet curious at the same time, and possessed the never-ending desire to try something new. This type of raw, open-minded attitude for lust had led her into some rather unique situations. Some of them included gang-bang sex with multiple men, encounters with strangers and even trysts with other women.

The most fascinating thing about Lisa, however, was that despite her carefree lifestyle, she did not look the part of a slut. In fact, she appeared to be the quintessential All-American girl, with a wide-eyed innocence about her that cried out to be hugged, and taken care of. Everything about her, it seemed, was pure and wholesome.

Lisa's friendly, down-to-earth demeanor did an excellent job of masking her sexual desire to the unknowing person. She looked to be the type of woman whom you would want to take home and introduce to your family. However, Lisa rather spend such time getting gang-banged by a group of over-anxious men, or be involved in a wild daisy-chain with five of her intimate lady friends. Sex mattered most to her.


Born on the date of September 24, 1980 in rural Illinois, Lisa moved around quite a bit when she was a youngster. Her father was continually transferred in his job, to places such as Georgia, Illinois, California, Ohio and Florida. Lisa moved around so much that she had two separate stays in both Illinois and California, and three here in Ohio.

Lisa enjoyed Cincinnati more than any other place and at the young age of 18, decided to settle down here when her family was uprooted once more - this time to Wisconsin. The confident, independent teen was tired of the constant moving and wanted to finally call one place her true home.

Friends and relatives helped the college student get by in terms of finances. She needed all of their help. As a full-time student and varsity cheerleader, Lisa did not have a whole lot of money of her own. She did work at an art gallery on a part-time basis - in sales. But that didn't provide her with a whole lot of income.


It wasn't until a year had gone by, however, until the blonde decided to take a roommate in - her cousin, Suzi. The duo agreed to share expenses and help each other out.

Suzi, who moved here from Seattle, led an incredibly wild and loose lifestyle when it came to sexual matters. One could quickly sum her up by saying that she was nearly everything that Lisa was - but only a thousand times more extreme. Lisa, of course, looked up to her older cousin and wanted to emulate her in every way. As a result, a series of unforgettable events took place, some of which included Lisa taking part in gang-bang sex and encounters with total strangers. Both of those were considered "Suzi trademarks".

What seemed to be a perfect situation for the pair of cousins quickly vanished when Suzi, the ultimate mega-slut, was performing at a local strip club one evening. A casting couch type from Los Angeles was in town, and took a liking to the stunning blonde. He introduced himself to her as an adult movie producer, and basically offered her a lucrative contract on the spot. Suzi accepted, of course, and shortly thereafter, packed up all her belongings and moved westward. "They're actually going to PAY me to fuck?" was her thought.

Thus, Lisa was left without a roommate and took over the title of Cincinnati's Queen Slut - something which Suzi had laid claim to during the eleven months that she lived here. However, Lisa would not be without a roommate for too long.


One evening, Lisa and one of her many guy friends decided to do a little "swapping" with another couple. Darius, the blonde's man that night, would have sex with the other woman (Jenn) while Lisa took her turn with the other man (Steven). What started out as the typical girlfriend-swapping encounter quickly escalated into bi-sexual heat between Lisa and Jenn.

Lisa had always been curious about other women but never had the chance to be with one until she came across Jenn that fateful evening. Lisa was powerless to resist when, out of the blue, Jenn put her lips to the blonde's mouth and began kissing away. Not that she WANTED to resist, mind you - in fact, Lisa responded favorably and the two embraced tightly as their mutual kiss heightened to truly epic proportions. Eventually, both were locked in a blistering "69" - their fingers and tongues running roughshod on each others' pussy.

All Darius and Steven could do was sit back, and watch in awe. Neither of them expected anything like this to occur.

It was "love at first lick", so to speak. After only two weeks of knowing one another, Lisa asked Jenn if she would like to move in with her, and be her roommate. The two could share expenses, as well as each others' bodies. As expected, Jenn took the offer immediately. Within a week of living together, Lisa had introduced Jenn to her legion of boyfriends. At the same time, Jenn got Lisa involved with a group of bi-sexual women. Everyone had a good time...

A 19-year-old, Jenn was similar to her new lover in the fact that she was a wholesome-looking young woman, with busty charms and a personable good nature. Ohio did not appear to be the proper place for Jenn, who would seem to be better off sunning herself on a California beach. Of course, with her beauty and youthful exuberance, Jenn would still stand out from everyone else in a sea of bikini-clad bombshells.

However, this gorgeous creature of lust had also settled down here in Ohio. A college student and cheerleader just like her new girlfriend, Lisa, Jenn had long-flowing blonde hair and the kind of body which dreams were made of. She was an admitted bi-sexual who was more than willing to take on either men or women. Jenn didn't have a preference.

She and Lisa were quite the couple, and were very open about their relationship.


Lisa had recently broke up with her long-time boyfriend, an African-American man by the name of Eddie. The two had planned to get married, but a disagreement and subsequent argument put an end to any possibility of that.

If Lisa had one true weakness in life, it would be black men. Her knees would turn to jello and she would most often transform into a submissive kitten around African-American men. The attraction for her simply could not be described. It was so powerful and intense; words would not do justice.

Eddie, Lisa's ex-boyfriend, had been more than willing to share her in group-sex settings with two of his friends, Darius (also black) and Jeremy (a white man). These hot, three-on-one encounters took place even before Suzi had arrived on the scene. The four friends, at one time, were a very close-knit and tight group.

After her break-up with Eddie, however, Lisa's attention seemed to turn toward Jeremy. He wasn't an African-American like she preferred her men to be, but Jeremy was a nice and good-natured person who appealed to Lisa in a special way.

It also did not hurt Jeremy's standing with Lisa that he always welcomed the idea of her hooking up with any and all men whom she was attracted to. In fact, Jeremy was a voyeur, and he truly got off on watching his blonde girlfriend get banged around by one or more black guys at the same time. He also LOVED to watch Lisa and Jenn have sex together.

Before meeting Lisa, Jenn had never taken part in gang- bang encounters with guys. However, that soon changed. The pair of lovely ladies had been involved in several dual gang-bangs since they had met one another. Jenn loved them almost as much as Lisa did. In return, Jenn had introduced her new lover to the concept of group sex with several other women. Both of them, as you can imagine, were quite happy.

To put things simply, two beautiful women were living together and sharing each others' bodies as lovers. In addition, there was basically a constant stream of men who always seemed to find their way to the duo's apartment. Lisa and Jenn always left the door open, so to speak, and just about everyone was invited to step inside...


2 - Quick Review of Past Events

As defined in the prior story, "Essentially Lisa", it had been a whirlwind-week for the submissive blonde. Things got off to a good start when Lisa was propositioned by her older boss, Mr. Collins, who fucked her over a tabletop one evening after work. Shortly thereafter, Lisa went to a friend's house and was promptly triple-banged by three lucky guys.

Her next encounter happened a couple of days later. Lisa and her girlfriend, Jenn, began having sex in the shower but eventually took it to the bedroom. The apartment handyman, who had a master key and was supposed to handle some minor repairs here, suddenly showed up. Ian was treated to the night of his life by both Lisa and Jenn in what best could be described as a blistering, intense three-some.

When the weekend arrived, Lisa found herself back in her boss' office. Though still a salesperson, in title, at the prestigious art gallery, it seemed as though Lisa's top job responsibility was to now have sex with Mr. Collins whenever he desired. It was a duty which Lisa truly enjoyed.

After learning of her bi-sexual ways, the 54-year-old man suggested that Lisa spend the evening with he and his wife, who was also into other women, at their house. Lisa was more than happy to oblige. She and Mrs. Collins got acquainted rather quickly, too, with a searing fuck in the back-seat of the car which was followed by a night of wild, wanton sex between Lisa and the older, married couple.

The following day, Kim convinced Jack to allow Lisa to skip her shift at work so the two ladies could stay here and continue to have sex. After he got home from the gallery, later that day, Jack got to sink his cock into Lisa again before finally taking her back home.

The week of lust concluded that evening when Lisa was involved in an orgy with seven other people, six of whom were guys. Basically, she and Jenn were gang-banged beyond any and all reason.

Lisa, though, still wasn't satisfied.

She knew no satisfaction. While it would probably take the typical person a week or two to recover from such an ordeal, Lisa wanted more - right away. She loved getting fucked, and everything else that went along with it too.

A trip to Los Angeles, to visit her famous cousin, seemed to be a wonderful idea for Lisa.


3 - Vacation Time

"I cannot believe that Suzi Sweet is your cousin," Jenn said to Lisa, as the pair of beauties finished packing their suitcases. "I know I've said that a hundred times, but I still can't believe it. And she lived with you, right here?"

Lisa nodded her head in response, referring to Suzi, her cousin-turned-famous-porn-star. "Yes, she lived right in this apartment with me for a year or so. Moved here from Seattle in early 2000. But she went to Los Angeles to pursue a career in porn right around last Christmas."

Jenn closed the suitcase and looked at her bi-sexual lover. "But she's not happy, right?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "Suzi loves the sex, but does not like the other things that go along with porn. The acting, the scripts, the preparation, the controlled environment. She just wants to fuck... that is it."

Jenn smirked and countered, "Sounds like my kind of girl. Can't wait to meet her." She looked at her wristwatch and added, "In about nine hours, no less! Our L.A. vacation!"

Lisa grinned and returned, "I don't know if you should get your hopes up, Jenn. You and I have seen Suzi do some other women in her movies, but she doesn't consider herself bi-sexual. She only had sex with them to further her career. So I don't know if you'll get a shot with her. Suzi did break up with her fiance in Seattle because he tried pressuring her into having sex with other women."

"I'm gonna try," Jenn returned with a hopeful grin. "I have to try! She does seem to enjoy other women on screen, but maybe it's just acting. I would love to have my tongue in her. I'd lick her pussy like no one ever did before."

Lisa giggled and countered, "I love having MY tongue in YOUR pussy, Jenn!" She looked at her own wristwatch and added, "Do you think we have time?"

"Time?" Jenn countered, puzzled. "Time... for what?"

"Time to fuck!" Lisa replied, giggling. "We don't have to leave for the airport for another half-hour, at least."

Jenn smirked and answered, "I ALWAYS have time to fuck... especially when it's with you."

The pair of busty blondes giggled before pressing their lips together for a soft, soul-touching kiss. When their tongues met and began mingling in erotic unison, Lisa and Jenn sighed gently while staring into each other's eyes.

"Do you still want to join the Mile High Club?" Jenn asked her girlfriend after breaking the kiss.

"Definitely," was her reply.

Someone was automatically a member of the Mile High Club, of course, once they had sex while on a flight. More often than not, such encounters took place in airline restrooms. Lisa wanted to join the fraternity, so to speak, during the long trip to Los Angeles.

"I wonder how often two women have sex together in the air, so they can join the Mile High Club?" Jenn said. "Can't be all that often. Usually, a man and woman join together."

"Maybe we'll start a new trend today, later on," Lisa giggled. "Hey... you never know." She paused and added, "I can see it now! Two women caught on tape, fucking each other in the friendly skies... details on the eleven o'clock news!"

"You're such a slut, Lisa," Jenn snickered. "Maybe that's why I'm so crazy about you."

The two ladies grinned at each other before pressing their lips together once again. This time, however, the kiss they shared was much more intense and passionate than their last. Lisa and Jenn embraced one another tightly, grinding their voluptuous bodies together, while assaulting the other's mouth with their lips and tongue.

"You're so fucking hot," Lisa whined between passionate kisses, full of lust, as she groped Jenn's large breasts with both hands. "I just can't resist you." The pair of lusty lovers soon ventured to the bed, and sat down upon it.

Jenn sighed and grinned in rapture as Lisa helped her out of her t-shirt and bra. Now topless, Jenn looked to make sure Lisa was in the very same predicament right away.

Jenn quickly whisked the shapely blonde's top off, but did not need to dispose of her bra - Lisa didn't had one on to begin with. More often than not, that was the case.

Lisa responded by using both hands to grope and squeeze Jenn's luscious, ample breasts. She soon began to pay close attention to Jenn's nipples, tweaking and pinching them with her fingertips. At the same time, Jenn sought Lisa's mouth with her own and the two nymphomaniacs shared yet another intense, blistering kiss. They moved their tongues together in mad circles for several seconds, their passions soaring.

"I'm hungry," Lisa purred while breaking the kiss, her eyes now focused on Jenn's bountiful breasts. The young woman leaned over and attached her mouth to one of the firm nipples, and began licking away.

"Lay on your front," Jenn told her girlfriend. Lisa did so, stretching her long legs backward and reclining forward. At the same time, though, her hungry mouth never lost contact with Jenn's delicious nipple. Lisa sucked greedily upon the tiny bud as her hot tongue swirled around it in frantic circles. Eventually, she switched her attention to the other nipple and offered it the same treatment.

Jenn grabbed a belt-loop on Lisa's denim shorts and pulled her closer. Now, Lisa's beautiful body was curled slightly, her waist bent and her rounded ass within Jenn's reach. She grasped it hard and demanded, "Take it off."

Like a good submissive, Lisa immediately undid the single button on her denim shorts and slid them downward. She continued working on Jenn's nipples with her mouth while wiggling her G-string down as well. Both garments were now bunched together around her kneecaps.

WHACK!

Lisa cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Jenn suddenly slapped her ass with her right hand. She quickly offered two more hard swats, one on each side of Lisa's ass. "Horny little slut," Jenn teased, smiling at her. "You deserve a spanking!" She administered more heavy swats.

Lisa responded by moaning loudly, then began to work over Jenn's nipples with reckless abandon, and much more force than before. At the same time, Jenn continued to spank the submissive with her right hand. She smiled at the sight of Lisa's shapely bottom - it was turning red, rather quickly.

The best way to get to Lisa's heart was definitely through her ass. There was nothing in the world which excited Lisa more than a good, hard spanking. Right now was no exception.

"Oh God, Jenn," the 20-year-old moaned, gasping heavily. "Fuck me. Oh God, please fuck me. Please!"

Jenn smiled as she pulled away from her lover. Lisa responded by turning over, onto her back, and immediately spreading her thighs wide. Jenn quickly settled down onto her front between Lisa's luscious legs, positioning herself. She slid Lisa's shorts and G-string the remainder of the way down, just before darting her tongue outward and finding her insatiable girlfriend's sweet, tasty wetness.

Lisa moaned at the initial contact, then started to grope and maul her own breasts. Jenn began to lap away at Lisa's pussy, which made the submissive blonde tremble with desire. She soon moved both hands down to her pussy and masturbated for several seconds as Jenn continued to do magical things with her tongue. Then, Lisa moved her hands back up to her own breasts and started to squeeze and tweak her nipples.

Jenn grasped Lisa's hips with both hands and really went to work on her pussy. She inserted her tongue into the tiny slit, then shook her head, rubbing her nose across Lisa's ultra-sensitive clit. Jenn then used her fingertips to pry the folds of Lisa's pussy apart. Soon, she began thrusting two fingers in-and-out of the raging slut's pussy while also licking and swiping it with her tongue.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lisa cried as she stared down at her lover, whose face was buried between her thighs, with lust in her eyes. "Oh fuck, Jenn! Your tongue! OH FUCK YEAH!" Needless to say, the blonde was very excited. Both hands were going absolutely wild upon her full, luscious breasts. "OH FUCK YEAH! I'M GONNA CUM... REAL SOON!"

Jenn slowed the pace of her tongue, but continued to pound away at Lisa's silken pussy with two fingers. Then, just as quickly, Jenn switched gears once again and licked and slurped away upon her wet folds in a frantic motion.

"When are you going to cum for me, baby?" Jenn asked in a husky tone. "C'mon baby, cum for me. Do it now."

When Lisa felt a third finger being inserted into her, she lost control of her body. For a moment, the blonde felt like she was about to burst. Then, she did.

The sweet enchantress screamed and cried out in a mad rage as a powerful orgasm overtook her entire body. It rocked her down to her very foundation, causing all of the muscles in her body to tighten, and every nerve to come alive with unyielding desire.

At the very same time, Jenn continued using her tongue as she greedily lapped up the fruits of Lisa's orgasmic passion.

When the overwhelming sensations had finally come and gone, Lisa regained control of herself by taking a deep breath. She then looked at her girlfriend, and immediately smashed her mouth upon Jenn's for an intense, heated kiss.

Meanwhile, Lisa wasted no time as she yanked Jenn's silky shorts downward, as well as her G-string. She quickly moved a hand between Jenn's spread thighs and jammed a finger deep into her pussy. Her body immediately straining with lust, Jenn moaned as Lisa literally raped her mouth with the kiss.

"You're going to get it," the nymphomaniac hissed, full of desire herself, as she broke the kiss and stared deeply into Jenn's eyes. "You're going to get it... REAL GOOD."

Jenn reclined back on the bed, allowing Lisa to maneuver and settle down between her outstretched thighs. Getting to work immediately, Lisa plunged a finger into her room-mate's pussy and began thrusting away. Jenn was already wet.

Lisa extended her tongue and swiped away at Jenn's clit, then gently took it into her mouth. Jenn wailed in absolute pleasure as she did so. Soon, Lisa began to nibble away at it, ever-so-gently. Jenn's hot, luscious body was already churning and writhing about in delirious passion.

Lisa didn't want her precious girlfriend to experience an orgasm just yet, so she released her clit and withdrew her finger. Lisa then splayed a series of tender kisses all along Jenn's inner thighs.

Jenn was still squirming about in desire, so Lisa latched onto her hips with both hands and tried to hold her still. Then, Lisa jabbed away at her clit with her tongue. Jenn responded by crying out in pure ecstasy. She, much like her lover, also had a super-sensitive and excitable clit.

Lisa switched her focus as she used a finger from each hand to pry apart Jenn's tiny pussy, before inserting her tongue deep inside to do a little exploring.

The submissive blonde knew that she was dealing with a pussy which was incredibly wet and tight. It was also very delicious. Lisa felt like diving in, and never coming out.

She also enjoyed the fact that Jenn was bucking and squirming beneath her in unspeakable desire. Soon, Lisa inserted three fingers into the 19-year-old's pussy and began hammering away. That, combined with the hot tongue action, was enough to help bring Jenn to the boiling point.

Lisa retreated for an instant, pulling her head up to look at Jenn's face. It, as well as the rest of her body, was completely flushed. Her breasts were heaving up and down as she gasped for breath, her eyes closed, her mouth open. Jenn was about to have a massive orgasm - and Lisa was intent on making sure it was the best one of her life.

"Oh, you slut!" Jenn moaned, in arousal. She was really turned on, and her obscene choice of words were proof of it. "You fucking slut! You're going to make me explode!"

The luscious blonde swiped away at her lover's burning slit several more times, while continuing to jam three fingers in-and-out of her at a frantic pace. Jenn's body really started to contract now. Lisa withdrew her head one more time, wanting to watch was about to happen.

She then inserted a fourth finger into Jenn's pussy, and fucked her at a furious rate of speed. The younger blonde cried out her passion, then screamed as Lisa began thumbing her clit at the same time. She continued pounding away at her pussy, not being one bit sensitive or gentle about it.

"OH MY GODDDDDD!" Jenn's squeal thundered throughout the apartment. "I'M... IT'S... I... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Female love-juice was flowing from Jenn's pussy as if a water dam had just burst. She was grabbing her breasts, squeezing them with all the strength in her forearms, while continuing to scream and cry out in orgasmic bliss. Lisa moved between her inviting thighs with her mouth, wanting to scoop and lick up all the delicious fluid.

The slut placed both hands under Jenn's shapely ass and massaged it, then her tongue went to work again. She lapped up all the juice, and did not stop until her girlfriend's hot pussy had been completely cleaned, and licked dry.


Since the pair of lusty ladies only had 10 minutes before they had to leave for the airport, there wasn't a great deal of time to freshen up. Lisa and Jenn managed to do so, though, while also gathering the rest of their belongings at the same time. They locked up the apartment and made certain everything was secure... and finally, went to the airport.


For the next week, Lisa and Jenn would get an introduction to Suzi's hectic lifestyle as a porn star and celebrity while they spent their vacation in Southern California.

Suzi, who was Lisa's cousin, lived in a different world than most people. Sex was the only thing which mattered to her - and unlike most others, she got plenty of it.

Suzi was a mega-slut who, even before venturing into the porn industry, had fucked a grand total of 133 different men. Some of them had been boyfriends and lovers. Others had been acquaintances, co-workers or even fellow students and older professors while in college.

Her favorite prey of all, however, was the total and complete stranger. Suzi LOVED strangers. She considered them as the ultimate thrill to first seduce, then conquer.


Before Suzi had moved to Los Angeles, she spent some time in Ohio with Lisa. The two cousins had been room-mates, and many friends thought of Lisa as a younger, less experienced Suzi. Lisa looked up to Suzi while the two lived together, and wanted to emulate her in every way possible... but now liked to think of herself as even more of a slut than her famous, porn-star cousin.

Perhaps during this upcoming vacation, Lisa's belief would be put to the test. While many perceived Southern California as a tropical paradise, Lisa was not going there for the sunny beaches. Her sole intention, besides seeing her cousin again, was to get a taste of Suzi's jet-set lifestyle and have sex with a bevy of strangers herself.

It promised to be a very interesting week with lots of sexual sparks and fireworks for not only Lisa and Jenn, but Suzi as well...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.