The Cumplete Collection of House Slaves
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Master exercises his rights over his three women slaves

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic  

As the sound of the starting whistle died away, the three women hardly reacted at all for they were busy sizing each other up, trying to work out who was going to be the biggest threat. Darya had youth and energy on her side but she was the odd one out not being British; she also had the major disadvantage of not having as many eggs to start with as the other women. Angela and Marie knew each other well and were friends so it came as no surprise when the two more mature slaves nodded at each other and both turned to face Darya. Clearly, an unspoken agreement had been reached.

Realising that things were not going to go her way, Darya dropped into a fighting crouch and suddenly, to your great surprise, let loose with a blood curling yell and ran towards Angela. Both the English slaves stopped, frozen to the spot with shock as the young Russian lifted her right foot high and kicked Angela violently in the stomach. Your next door neighbour doubled over instantly, her breath exploding out of her. She took a step back, tried to regain her balance, failed and promptly sat down on her arse. But Darya wasn't finished and as Angela sat there looking dazed, the youngster landed another kick into her opponent's groin. You distinctly heard the sound of cracking eggs and, as Darya pulled her foot back in preparation for yet another strike, you could clearly see a stain spreading across the front of Angela's panties. By now, however, Marie had got a grip of herself and was closing in at a trot, her breasts jiggling about in a most appealing manner as she ran. She crashed into Darya, catching the other girl on one foot. The youngster struggled to regain her balance but, with her hands cuffed behind her, was at a distinct disadvantage and down she went, landing on her side. Marie, as the only slave still standing, now had the advantage but she forfeited this and, just as Darya rolled onto her back. Marie promptly sat on the youngsters' face. Angry cries in a language you couldn't understand were muffled by a pair of British buttocks but her actions had cost Marie plenty for, once again, it was certain that the two eggs in the rear of her knickers must have been smashed as they were broken against Darya's face.

As Darya kicked her legs frantically, Marie yelled at Angela to get to her feet and to come and help. "I'm coming, I'm coming," the other slave called back as she struggled to get upright, egg yolk and white oozing through her panties and squeezing passed the gussets. Angela finally arrived and with one swift kick shattered both eggs that were nestling inside Darya's minuscule thong. Now there only remained the single egg that was lodged inside her vagina. Puling back her right foot, Angela took careful aim before landing a very solid kick right in Darya's crotch. The young woman bucked in agony, her entire body convulsing in pain. "Again!" ordered Marie but this time Darya closed her legs, sealing the target area off. "Stamp on the Commie bitch!" Marie ordered for getting that Darya was anything but a Communist.

Angela stood at her target's side and smashed down her heel over the other girl's cotton thong in an attempt to break the remaining egg. You nodded to yourself for this was what you'd expected would happen when you'd thought earlier about Darya coming to regret the bright idea she'd had. Cushioned inside her body, that last egg was going to be very difficult to break and before the deed was done, her crotch would be black and blue all over. Suddenly Angela screamed and rose up a good two inches into the air. "The god-damned bitch bit me!" she screamed. "Right on the fucking arse!" She bounced back down hard into her position again, wiggling her backside as she pressed down on Darya's face and, no doubt, squashing the other girl's nose badly. Realising that the fight had more or less ground down to a stalemate situation, you blew your whistle and called half-time. Slowly and with obvious reluctance, the two Englishwomen backed away leaving a battered and bruised Darya to lay on the back, groaning.

Moving over to Angela and Marie, you checked inside their knickers. Both slaves had only broken eggshells and a gooey mess in the back of their panties and while Angela had only two eggs left whole at her front, Marie still had all four of hers intact. Then you knelt down by Darya who had now rolled over onto her stomach and instructed to return to her back so you could examine her. Slowly she shook her head, clearly worried about the pain your examination might cause her. Irritably you repeated the instruction. "Nyet!" she responded, remaining unmoving as she lay. Furious at such gross disobedience, you stood and then stamped your right heel down onto her back just over where a kidney would be as viciously as you could, causing her to howl in agony and to finally move to obey you. Quick as a flash, you knelt beside her and after jerking her thong aside, you rammed two fingers up into her pussy where they met the clearly weakened eggshell which promptly cracked. With drawing your fingers, you were please to observed a mixture of egg remains oozing out of her hole. "Bad bitch!" you admonished, removing her handcuffs before pulling the dog collar from out of your back pocket and strapping back into place. "Into your basket - now!"

Realising that she was now beaten, Darya painfully removed her knickers before hauling herself onto all fours and crawling away towards the house. You turned round to face the other two. "It's just the pair of you now. Are you ready to continue?" All thought of teamwork had now been removed from the minds of your remaining slaves. Moving apart, they faced each other and, watching their opponent carefully, they both nodded their assent. "Begin!" you called.

Each of the slaves took a half step to the right and then started to circle their opponent warily. You smiled as you anticipated the fun that you were going to have after all this was over. Suddenly Angela virtually jumped at Marie, connecting sideways with the other woman and ramming her hip bone into the Marie's groin. The sound of shattering eggs came to you as a stain appeared in the front of the woman's panties. Looking at the mess, you guessed that the two slaves were now level pegging with two intact eggs remaining each. Before Marie could react, Angela backed rapidly away from her and soon reached a safe distance.

Once again the pair started to circle each other, neither now willing to make the first move. After a few moments with nothing happening, you warned the girls that if you grew bored, you'd simply punish both of them instead of just the loser. This galvanised them into action and they simply ran at each other to connect shoulder to shoulder. Both grunted but nether lost their footing. They backed off and tried again... but this time Marie was quicker and darted to one side at the last possible moment. Not meeting the expected resistance, Angela overbalanced and stumbled, going down heavily and only just twisting to one side at the last possible moment to save herself from landing on the precious remaining eggs. With a determination that surprised you, Marie dived down and rammed her forehead into Angela's crotch, the hard bone of the attackers' skull making short work of one of the remaining eggs. Then, terrier like, Marie clamped her teeth into the material of Angela's knickers and started to shake and pull for all she was worth. Shocked, Angela reacted instinctively and tied to back away... which was a big mistake as the final egg slipped out through a space created between her thigh and the gusset of her panties. Both yourself and both the women watched the egg as it fell, almost in slow motion, to the ground. It hit the grass... and didn't break! Recovering, Angela threw her body over the egg, covering it with her stomach in a last, desperate bid to avoid whatever secretive punishment for the loser that you had in mind. Marie wasn't about to give up, however, and with a viciousness that you had never previously imagined she had, she jumped up and landed on her supposed friend's back with both feet. Breath rushed out of Angela leaving her gasping like a landed fish. Marie began a series of jumps continually landing on Angle's back and it wasn't long before her last egg could no longer survive the beating it was received from her stomach and cracked. Spotting the telltale expression on Angela's face, you blew you whistle and called an end to the contest. Just to formalise matters, you then had Angela roll over to reveal that the egg had, indeed, been broken and once that had been proved, you slipped your hand into Marie's knickers to remove her two remaining intact eggs. You smiled maliciously as you turned to Angela and said, "Sorry - you lose!" Your slave looked crest fallen as she staggered to her feet. Taking the keys from out of your pocket, you removed the handcuffs from both women before ordering Angela to go and take a shower. "Once you've cleaned yourself up," you went on, "put some clothes on. The tweed two piece skirt and jacket suit should be about right. And that white blouse... with a full set of undergarments. I want you looking like the middle-aged, middle class happily married woman you're supposed to be." Clearly puzzled by this unusual order, Angela hurried to comply.

"As for you," you went on, turning your attention to Marie, "Get yourself into the upstairs bathroom and run yourself a bath..."


While your two older slaves were busy tidying themselves up, you went to see whether Darya had got over her rebellious episode. When you arrived at the dog basket in the hall, the pretty young Russian was trying her best to clean herself up using only her fingers and the old water from the dog bowl by her side. As soon as she saw you approaching, she huddled down, cringing into as small a ball as she could. Her eyes never left you as you approached closer and you could see that she was not going to defy you again. "You've been a naughty bitch," you told her in kindly tones, "but I hope that you're going to be a good girl from now on?"

Darya barked once.

"That's good because I'd hate to have to throw you out," you threatened. "You'd soon be picked up by the Secret Police and either sent home or off to the one of the refuge camps that Tony Blair has been busy having set up to deal with troublesome foreigners like you."

Darya cringed even lower. "But in the meanwhile, you need to learn a lesson. Go to your room and bring down a tampon." As the slave girl crept out of her basket and up the stairs on all fours, you could see the silent pleading in her eyes but you knew that you had to be tough in order to be kind. Collecting a bottle of Tabasco sauce from the kitchen, you awaited her return and, when she did arrive, you took the tampon from her before liberally soaking it in the sauce. You then handed it back to her along with the instruction that she knew what to do. Fighting with her inner demons, Darya opened her legs and slowly, ever so slowly, eased the tampon into place. You looked at her face waiting for the reaction to start... and start it did. Slowly at first, but building rapidly, her face reddened as her expression took on a grimace of pain. Tears started to form in her eyes and to trickle from the corners and down her cheeks. You'd always been kind of amazed that such an innocuous substance as Tabasco sauce could have such an effect... but thanked your stars that it did! Ordering your bitch back into her basket, you turned and headed up the stairs, leaving the disobedient bitch to suffer and to consider just how foolish she had been to challenge you.

Once on the upper landing, you moved towards the main bathroom from where came the sound of running water. You opened the door just as Marie clambered into the sunken bath. "Master?" she asked, halting as she stood, just about to lower herself into the warm water. You signalled that she should proceed and she eased herself down until only her toes, her head and the twin circles of her breasts protruded from out of the water. You'd always found the sight of a fine pair of tits pushing up above the surface like this an erotic one and today was no exception. Smiling down at her, you undressed where you stood and clambered into the bath along with your slave, thankful that you'd paid extra to have the jumbo sized tub installed. Marie smiled up at you, devotion shining in her eyes alongside the eagerness of a woman about to get what she wanted from a man... but there was a price she would have to pay first. Taking hold of your penis, you pointed it at Marie's face and relaxed your bladder muscles. A stream of yellow urine arched forth, hitting the slut directly in the face. You had to give Marie her due for she didn't flinch or turn away and like the well trained slave she was, she remained perfectly still and allowed your piss to cascade off her. Realising that you were almost half emptied already, you ordered Marie to open her mouth and, lowering your aim just a little, you redirected your stream into her now open maw. Eagerly she accepted your gift and swallowed, your chest swelling with pride at the thought of just how well you had this slave trained. But now you were slowing to a trickle and it was time to relieve some of your other needs. Slowly you sank down into the water, your body covering Marie's. Willingly she opened her legs for you and, using her right hand, guided you into her. Her pussy was warm, welcoming and tight as you eased your way in. Marie smiled up at you and you smiled back... and then covered her face with your hand before pushing her under the surface. She went down almost without resistance and you started a mental clock ticking away in your mind. After fifteen seconds, you released the pressure and allowed her face to break the surface. Marie exhaled, inhaled... and then you pushed her down again. This time you waited for twenty seconds before letting her back up again. The next time it was twenty-five seconds and before you brought her up, air bubbles were leaking from her mouth. At the thirty second mark, she was beginning to struggle and when you allowed her back to the surface, there was a very definite look of panic on her face just before you shoved her back under. Deciding that this seemed to be about her limit, you now settled into a maintained rhythm of allowing her one breath every for every thirty seconds underwater though with each repetition, her struggles began earlier and earlier as oxygen depletion began to take it's toll. Now you started to screw her, thrusting in and out while she thrashed about below you. After a good ten minutes of this it was clear to you that Marie was now panicking as she flailed about almost continually, frantically trying to force her head to break surface against your will. Finally you shot you load into her... but you weren't finished yet as you continued to hold her down. Thirty seconds... thirty five seconds... now she was thrashing like crazy, air escaping from her mouth and nostrils to bubble to the surface... and at just short of forty she started to suck in water. Now was the time to release her and this you did, using your strength to haul her to the surface and to drape her on the side of the bath as she coughed water up from her lungs. "Take some time to recover, whore, then dry yourself off. Then get yourself into the kitchen. Have dinner ready for about eight o'clock - I should be back by then."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.