The Cumplete Collection of House Slaves - Cover

The Cumplete Collection of House Slaves

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Master exercises his rights over his three women slaves

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic  

You eased yourself back in your executive leather chair and rubbed your tired eyes as you half watched the PC bring up the now familiar message that it was safe to turn it off. Reaching for the main power button, you shook your head and smiled for while keeping all your e-slaves in line was fun, it was also a gruelling task. Luckily for you, since that fortunate day when your numbers had come up in the National Lottery, you didn't have to work anymore and thus had more time to devote to your pleasures... and your slaves. Pushing the chair away from the desk a few inches, you grasped hold of your thick erection that was already protruding from out of your trousers and began to slowly ease yourself towards yet another orgasm as your thoughts turned to how that nurse down in the south-east would cope with her latest assignment. There were times, you considered, that a man needed to jerk himself off; true, you could have called Marie in to satisfy your needs but, on this occasion, you sought the experience of your own hand.

Ah, Marie... what a find she had been. A recently divorced mother and, when you came across her, a ball of pent up frustrations demanding to be released. In her early forties, rather prim and proper but very good looking for her age, it had been the sight of her 36 DD breasts stuffed into a low cut blouse that was totally at odds with her Harris tweed jacket and skirt outfit that had first caught your eye. A little bit of work on your part and she'd been revealed as a true subservient just waiting to be dominated by a firm hand and she had soon accepted you as her Master and moved into in your large detached house on the outskirts of town. That had been over a year ago now and, since then, the relationship between the pair of you had moved on a little. At least it had on her part for, to you, she was still just a cum-slave, a whore to be used and abused as the mood took you but, you slowly realised, she had come to actually love and worship you. She had never said as much, of course, but you could see the look in her eyes, that almost puppy-like devotion and a greater willingness to please than the usual slave offered. Of course, this offering of love to you was just another weapon in your armoury, another method of inducing humiliation when needed.

As you pushed yourself ever closer to your orgasm, the pace of you hand movements built up steam... until there came the sound of breaking china from the corridor outside your study. Hastily stuffing your stiffy back into your pants and zipping yourself up, you rushed to the door and flung it open, almost certain of what you would find there.

And you were right for standing amongst the shattered remains of your prized Victorian Wedgwood willow-pattern vase was Sharon, Marie's twelve year old spoilt brat of a kid from her previous marriage to ex-husband Geoff. "It wasn't my fault," Sharon moodily sulked, her whining tones grating on your nerves immediately. She was such a spoilt little cow who didn't respect you, her mother or your property in the slightest.

"Do you realise just how much that vase was worth, young lady?" you asked, trying to keep control of your temper.

"No," she pouted, "And I don't care! So there!"

Just at that moment her mother rounded the corner, clearly having hear the sound of breaking too. Marie looked at the carnage and told her daughter to apologise to you. "Shan't!" the little madam replied tartly.

Your temper finally snapped. Sharon had only been staying with you for the weekend but you couldn't take anymore of her attitude. Like all women she needed keeping in her place... but first you had to show her where that place was. Grabbing her by the wrist, you dragged her struggling little body into your study and instructed Marie to follow and to close the door. You used your free hand to pull your favourite spanking chair away from its place by the wall and, as you glanced over, you could see Marie lick her lips in anticipation as she imagined that it was her you were about to deal with, she having a weakness for that. But on this occasion, it wasn't and so you sat down and pulled her wayward daughter over your knee. "Hey! What you doing?" the minx protested, sounding vaguely worried now.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson that you should have had drummed into years ago, you little bitch!" you replied as you hoisted her skirt up over her waist. You knew that you'd get no gratification from what was about to happen next and you wanted this to all be above board, hence you calling her mother in to act as a witness for while you had a healthy, freewheeling attitude towards sex, you sincerely believed that it should only be between consenting adults. No, this wasn't about gratification... this was about firm, old fashioned discipline.

"Hey! You can't do that!" the writhing bundle of childhood blustered.

"Just watch me!" you replied as you dragged her white panties down her thighs and clear away from her buttocks. Pulling back your hand and taking careful aim, you delivered a strong smack to the twelve year olds right buttock. She yelped and her protests grew louder. You followed up with a smack to the left cheek... and then repeated the process four more times. At the end of this, the girl's protestations had ceased and had been replaced by the sound of wailing as tears streamed down her face.

After being released, she stood and pulled her clothing back into place, her embarrassment showing clearly in her body language. She then turned to you and, clearly not having totally learned her lesson fully, she started to tell you what her dad would do to you when he found out about this. You smiled and replied that you would indeed as her father was due to collect her within the hour. You then turned to Marie and instructed her to gather her daughter's belongings and to have her ready for when her father did arrive. Marie acknowledged this and, having sent Sharon ahead of her, turned to you and said quietly, "Can I be punished too, Master?"

You smiled for Marie was just so predictable. "Have you been a naughty girl, then?"

"Yes, I have, sir,"

"Then you will, indeed, need to be punished, Marie," you answered kindly. "Later."

"Oh, thank you sir," she smiled before scampering off after her daughter.


In the event, Sharon's father was about quarter of an hour early arriving and you watched from your study window as the girl flew out and immediately started an animated conversation with the man who's face turned dark and angry. He then stalked purposely towards your front door, clearly of a mind to teach you a lesson. Within moments he was stood before you, his anger spilling over. Calmly and backed up by Marie's testimony that nothing untoward had occurred, you tried to explain your side of the story to the furious man but Geoff was clearly not going to have any of it. A stream of verbal abuse poured out of his mouth and, egged on by his brat of a daughter, he pulled back a fist in preparation to striking you. But you were quicker and not for nothing had your been the County boxing champion at your weight in your youth and before his fist could even begin to move towards you, your right slammed into his nose while, fractions of a second later, your left landed in the pit of his stomach. Geoff doubled over and went down, clutching at his stomach and with blood pumping out of his nostrils. Sharon ran over to her father and started to deride him for his lack of manhood and fighting ability.

"I'm sorry to say this to you, Geoff," you told the prostrate man, "but your daughter is as out of control as your temper She needs bringing back on track. Deep down she might - though I doubt it - be a good kid but I suspect she's been allowed to get away with just too much... and she's been exposed to your Neanderthal like behaviour for too long."

Like most bullies who have been beaten and taught a lesson, Geoff's attitude towards you now changed and, accepting you as the superior male, he tried to ingratiate himself into your favour by smiling up at you before saying. "Yes, you're probably right. I guess I've been overcompensating for Sharon not having a mother-figure living at home. It was easier to bribe her than to put up with the tantrums."

"An easy trap to fall into. But you know what they say, 'Spare the rod and spoil the child.' And it's so very true."

"Indeed... but it's a matter that will be corrected. From now on," Geoff went on turning to face his daughter, "you will be punished regularly until you learn to behave like a good girl."

Sharon looked aghast at her father - this wasn't the way the conversation was supposed to go! Geoff struggled back to his feet and started to dab at his nose with his handkerchief before instructing Sharon to carry her bags back to the car and to wait for him there. One look into the newly found firmness in her father's eye had the little girl running to obey, followed by her mother who wished to say goodbye.

Geoff and you both stood and he held out his hand towards you. You took it in a firm grip and you shook, hardly as friends, but at least with a mutual understanding. "If only there was someone to help me look after Sharon. Someone who could shoulder some of the weight," he whined, clearly hoping that you would volunteer your services and those of his ex-wife.

You, of course, weren't going to have any of that... and, besides, a plan that would allow you to monitor and to intervene in this bastard's life began to form in the back of your mind. "I might be able to help there, Geoff. Did you say that your house is in Kent? I know a young lady who lives down there who'd be willing to spend some of her free time minding Sharon and letting you have some quality time to yourself. You should get out more... it must be hard having a full time job and raising a child at the same time."

"Very hard, let me tell you. I'm constantly tired. This young woman, is she reliable?"

"Oh, very much so... she's a nurse by trade... likes helping out other people..." And she knows full well who her Master is, you continued to yourself. Yes, Night Nurse could be instructed to carry out all sorts of mischievous sabotage at your commands in the lives of Geoff and Sharon while appearing to be eager to help them...


Once the car taking Geoff and Sharon back home had left, Marie returned to the study and knelt down before you. You looked down at her and especially at her cleavage. She loved showing herself off and today was no exception for she was wearing only a thin T-shirt with no bra so that her boobs jiggled and moved with her every action. "So, my slave, what naughtiness have you been up to?"

"I've had Darya locked in the cellar since this morning..."

Ah. so that's where your other live-in slave was. Twenty-one years old, slim with small breasts and yet so incredibly attractive, Darya was an illegal immigrant who'd slipped into the country from her homeland of Belarus seeking a better life for herself. You'd found her sleeping rough in a shop doorway one cold and rainy night and she'd been both grateful and eager to accept your offer of a roof over her head for the night, little suspecting that you intended to blackmail her into becoming a sex slave. From an upper class family and well-bred, she was inexperienced in the ways of the world and now she was trapped in your house firmly believing that she were she to try to escapee or to annoy you too badly, you'd set the feared British Secret Police onto her. The only fly in the ointment with all this was that Marie was jealous, seeing Darya as a younger rival so that every opportunity she got, Marie would put down or otherwise make sure that Darya was out of your sight.

"That is very bad of you, Marie," you agreed. "And it does, indeed, warrant punishment." You looked at the woman's face as her eyes lit up in eager anticipation of getting her backside seen to. "Take you skirt off, slut!" you commanded and she rushed to obey. Needless to say, beneath the ankle length skirt which you had graciously granted her permission to wear over the weekend in view of the visit by her daughter and ex-husband, she was naked. She moved towards the chair still waiting in its position in the middle of the room.

"No, no," you said, halting her in mid-stride. "It's such a nice afternoon... I think we'll go out for a drive in the country." Marie's face fell for she knew what this punishment entailed and it was not as enjoyable to her as a good spanking - which was, of course, half the reason that you were using it. But she knew better than to protest and so she meekly hung her head and replied, "Yes, Master."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.