My Wet Neighbour - Cover

My Wet Neighbour

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Woman calls on her neighbour to find her wnjoying some solo-watersports. They end up getting wet together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The next day, I had just seen my husband off to work when the doorbell rang. It was only around 08:45 and I wouldn't normally expect anyone to call at that time so I assumed it was my husband having forgotten something or other. I was dressed, as was usual for that time of day, in my robe and panties, and expecting my husband didn't bother to particularly cover myself as I opened the door with a "What did you forget this time..." when I realised it was Anne.

"Oh sorry." I said, "I thought it was John."

"No, I watched him disappear down the road before I came round." Said Anne, "I thought an early morning call might surprise you."

"It does." I said.

"I can see that," she replied obviously looking at my tits.

I looked down and realised my robe was quite open and Anne had a nearly full view of my breasts. I instinctively pulled my robe closed but Anne reached forward and pulled it open again saying, "Oh don't spoil my view. You know I just love your body Mary."

"Thanks," I said, "but I don't particularly want to show all the neighbourhood what I've got."

Anne reached forward and rubbed my breasts with her hand, "In that case you had better let me in and show me them properly." She said as she walked past me into the house.

I quickly closed the door and grabbing her arm ushered her into the Kitchen saying, "Anne, for God's sake, my husband may have left for work but my son is still in bed. What would he make of seeing you grabbing my tits in the doorway"

"A young man like him, I expect he would just love to see it."

A mental picture of my son standing on the stairs and watching Anne fondling me suddenly shot into my head but I quickly dismissed the it saying, "Anne! You're terrible!, now be quiet or he will hear us."

I offered Anne a cup of tea and she sat down at the kitchen table whilst I got some cups out and put the kettle on. When I turned round it was to see Anne kicking her track trousers of her feet and sitting back in the chair with her legs spread open and her pussy barely covered by a tiny pair of pink panties.

"Anne, what on earth are you doing, my son could come down any moment; get them back on now!" I shouted in a whisper, if you see what I mean.

Anne just coolly sat there and said, "just lighten up Mary. Haven't I taught you that one of the greatest sexual thrills, is risk. You've been very brave in taking risks with me so far, why stop now?"

"Because this is different! Risks at your house are one thing but here is literally 'too close to home'" I said.

She simply replied, "Bigger the risk, bigger the thrill Mary!" and with that she started to rub herself through her panties. "Now you just get on with making the tea whilst I relax a little."

I could see Anne wasn't going to stop what she was doing and some how, illogically felt that if I ignored her, the 'problem' would go away. I turned and got on with making the tea in the hope that when I gave it to her to drink it would take her mind of playing games and make her act sensibly.

I was frantic with a mix of anxiety and excitement at what Anne was doing and could feel myself getting wet in the pussy and hard in the nipples when I heard a sound I had come to recognise. I froze not wanting to turn and face the ineviatable. After a few seconds I had no choice and turned to face Anne. She was still sat in the chair but had now stopped rubbing herself off and had instead pulled her panties to one side and started to pee. She was in full flow, with a huge stream of golden pee splashing onto my kitchen floor; I was horrified!

"Anne," I now shouted at the top of my voice, "for fuck's sake don't do that here! Frank will be down for his breakfast any time now!"

Anne remained so cool and finished her piss before simply smiling at me and saying, "God, I needed that Mary. Now just let me finish myself off..." With which she resumed her masturbation.

"Anne, I beg you, please stop." I said.

"Mary, if you want to get this over as soon as possible then I suggest you help me." she replied with a grin on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Kneel down Mary and finish me with you tongue. Then we can straighten things up."

I was frantic and at the same time incredibly turned on. I sank to my knees, and kneeling in Anne's piss-puddle crawled over to her and started to lick her pussy and clitoris as fast and hard as I could. I was desperate to get her off as quickly as I could. I knew Anne liked dirty talk and started to encourage her, "Come on Anne, come for your little slut housewife. Come for me Anne, please wet my face with your cum. I'm knelling in your piss Anne, I'm covered in it." At the same time I bought my fingers into play inside her cunt. I was by now getting quite experienced at bringing Anne off, knowing what she liked and what bought her to her peak; so it didn't take long before she started to hump her hips up and down on the chair as she started to spurt her sticky juice into my face.

Having finished her, I stood up and ignoring my own passion to be fucked by her there and then, I grabbed some paper towels and started to mop the floor.

Anne made no attempt to help. I think she was enjoying seeing my panic at the situation she had so casually caused. "That's a good girl she said, clean up my mess."

I was nearly done when I heard Frank coming down the stairs into the hall. Anne quickly pulled on her trousers whilst I grabbed a last few towels and soaked up as much as I could.

Suddenly the door opened with a very tired Frank wandering in and simply saying "Hi Mum!". He was wearing just some boxer shorts which gapped open as he walked and which I was always telling him about in the hope that he would be a little more discreet about displaying himself around the house. Like any other teenager he just didn't seem to care about such things. For a moment he didn't see Anne sat at the table but then when he did, he spun round to hide his crotch and check that he was decent.

"I told you to be more careful how you dress." I told him.

"Sorry mum, I didn't know you had a visitor." He replied rather embarrassed.

"Hello Frank," said Anne, "I'm your next door neighbour".

"Yeah, I know, I've seen you around, errh Hi", said Frank.

In all the commotion I hadn't really considered the fact that my robe was almost undone, that it was soaked at the bottom with Anne's pee, that my tits were clearly on view and that my nipples were still erect. I realised the state I was in when I saw Frank to a 'double take' at my breasts, and quickly pulled my robe closed.

Anne then said, "listen, I won't keep you any longer Mary, I'll see you later."

"Yes, okay," I mumbled and took the opportunity to leave the kitchen with her and walk her to the door.

"That was good and close." She laughed as I opened the door for her.

"Too close!" I said.

"Oh nonsense, it was fun." She replied, "Now listen, I think we could have some fun with young Frank there!"

"What on earth do you mean?" I asked.

"Mary, I can see how turned on you where by the thought of him catching us. You may deny it, even to yourself, but it was obvious to me. So think about it. At ten this morning I will be sunbathing nude in my garden. Make sure Frank sees me. Then, when nature takes its course, as it surely will, make him come round here to apologise to me. You'll understand what I mean when the time comes. If you don't want to involve yourself that's fine but I'm sure you won't begrudge me some fun with such a fine young man as Frank, not after all I done for you in the last few days."

I felt terrified and must have sounded it when I replied, "I can't believe you could think I would involve Frank or let you have your way with him!"

"Are you sure about that Mary?" she asked as she quickly kissed me on the cheek and walked away down the drive.

I just stood in the hall feeling numb. Somehow I already knew I would deliver Frank to Anne. I wandered back into the kitchen to be awoken from my thoughts by Frank looking at the sole of his foot and saying, "What's all this on the floor mum?"

"Oh, I spilt some orange juice," I said, quite proud of the speed of my response.

"Well it sure smells funny mum, I hope you didn't drink any!"

I couldn't help but laugh to myself as I replied, "Don't worry I clean it up in a minute," and with that, I left the room. I knew I had to masturbate myself, or burst with excitement and made straight for my bedroom.

By the time I had finished with myself, freshened up and got dressed it was already 09:50. I didn't really have time to think but did recognise that if I didn't go along with Anne's plan then I may not be able to continue our relationship. If I did go along with it, I was stepping into the unknown.

My mind was made up when I wandered to my bedroom window and looking out saw Anne walk out onto her patio. She looked up and waved at me, smiled and then started to strip. I watched her as see got naked, laid down on a sun chair facing my window, put on her sunglasses and started to read a magazine. She was going for it and I knew, at that moment, so was I!

I walked out onto the landing and called to Frank. He came up stairs and asked, "what is it mum? I was just getting some breakfast."

"It's my bedroom window. I can't seem to get the lock to undo and I want to freshen up the room. Can you take a look at it for me?" I said.

"Sure mum." And with that Frank walked into my room whilst I excused myself and walked into the bathroom to wait. I knew Frank would see Anne in her garden and felt my stomach churning as I gave him a few minutes. I could hear nothing but the frantic beat of my heart. I was scared at what I had started. After three or four minutes without a word from Frank I knew he must have seen Anne and was probably enjoying the view and hoping I wouldn't come back in to spoil it for him. I gently walked out of the bathroom and slowly crept to my bedroom door and peaked in. Even half knowing what to expect, I was still shocked. Frank was stood to one side of the window, his boxers round his ankles, intently watching Anne and with his dick standing firmly erect has he pulled his foreskin slowly back and forth. I had seen glimpses of his penis from time to time but never in an erect state. My stomach did summersaults as I watched him for maybe half a minute wanking himself slowly. I couldn't resist touching myself through my skirt as I watched him and at the same time felt so guilty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.