Essentially Lisa - Cover

Essentially Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 6: A Night at the Collins' House

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Night at the Collins' House - Read along as one woman goes through a series of blistering sexual encounters with a variety of different people, from her older boss to her bi-sexual girlfriend, to her group of boyfriends and a few strangers as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was 7:45pm when Jack steered his car into the driveway of his home. For the past several minutes, the lecherous, older man had been witness to two women - Kim (his wife) and Lisa (his 20-year-old employee) - having sex together in the backseat of his car. Jack had both listened to their sounds of passion, and watched the two ladies go at each other with occasional glances into his rear-view mirror. The display had caused him to have an unbelievable erection.

The man, who was 54 years of age, shut the car engine off and then turned toward the two ladies in the backseat as they hugged and kissed one another with lustful abandon. "Hey there, you two," Jack said. "We're finally home. Let's go inside so I can get in on some action of my own."

Kim, who was on top of the completely nude Lisa, looked up at her husband and smiled. "You'll get your shot with Lisa, honey. But when we go inside, I want to get another taste of her pussy. And I want you to videotape it."

Jack smiled at those words, while Lisa shivered in lust. "Of course, sweet Kim," the man beamed. "But that works both ways. I'll record you with Lisa... but I also want you to catch me fucking her on videotape, as well."

Kim did not respond directly to her husband. Instead, she looked down at the hot blonde beneath her and teased, "Did you hear that, dear? You're going to be a movie star. Maybe Jack and I will sell our videos with you to local adult stores... hey, we could make a little extra money."

Lisa, who moments earlier received the greatest dose of oral sex in her entire life (courtesy of Kim), was much too excited to respond. She just stared up at Kim with nothing but lust and desire washed-over her lovely face.

The 46-year-old woman grinned at her young lover, and offered her yet another tongue-filled kiss. Kim then looked back up at her husband and said, "We need to get inside."

Jack got out of the vehicle and then opened the door to the backseat, on the driver's side. Kim, who was still completely dressed, crawled over the top of Lisa, then stepped out of the vehicle. She extended her hand to the lusty 20-year-old, then helped her out from within the car.

Lisa, with her blouse in the front seat, and whose stylish mini-skirt was laying on the side of a dark road somewhere, was completely nude. It did not bother her one bit, either. She was standing outside of Jack and Kim's spacious home, in a typical, middle/upper-class neighborhood.

For all Lisa knew, the entire block could have been staring at her luscious, nude body through their windows. It simply did not matter to her. The only thing which did matter to the slut, however, was that the older, married couple give her a hard, serious fucking tonight. Several of them - in fact. Nothing else simply mattered to her.

Jack, his keys in hand, started walking toward the front door. Lisa stood still for an instant, but began moving once Kim offered her bare ass a hard, open slap with her hand. "Move it, slut!" she demanded. The older woman grinned as she followed Lisa all the way into the house. This was going to be a night that no one involved would ever forget, Kim told herself inwardly.

Once inside, Jack grabbed the video camera and perched it atop his shoulder. He aimed the lens directly at Lisa, whose sweet ass was given yet another hard slap. She looked back at the giver - Kim - who pointed toward the sofa against the far wall. Lisa, falling deeper into submissive mode, looked back at Kim the entire way as she walked over to the sofa. Once there, she turned so both of them were facing each other.

"This is OUR house," Kim said in a very strict tone, as Jack filmed the action with his camera. She then placed her hands upon Lisa's shoulders and gave her a shove, causing the blonde to fall into a seated position upon the sofa. "And when you are in OUR house, you will do as WE say. Do I make myself clear, young lady?"

Lisa, whose voluptuous body was burning with submissive desire, looked up at the woman and nodded weakly. "Yes, ma'am. I will obey both you and Mr. Collins completely."

Kim smiled at those words. "Excellent." She reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a humungous dildo. Lisa's pretty brown eyes widened at the site of the pleasure tool, which she estimated to be at least 15 inches in length. Jack could do nothing but smile at the expression on Lisa's face - one which he had just forever captured on film with the help of his video camera.

"I'm going to eat your pussy again," Kim said. "But this time - unlike earlier in the car - I'm going to have a little help with it, too." She glanced back at her husband and said, "Jack, make sure you get in here, real close. I'm going to give this slut both a dildo- and a tongue-fuck, at the same time. I want you to get it on film."

"Of course," Jack said with a lecherous grin, as he stepped closer, the camera lens focused directly upon Lisa.

"Tell the world what your name is," Kim ordered, looking down at the nude blonde. "Look into the camera, and say it."

"Lisa," was her reply.

"What are you, Lisa?"

"I'm a slut."

Kim snickered and countered, "What type of slut are you?"

"A nasty slut."

"And what happens to nasty sluts?"

"They get fucked... and dominated."

Kim grinned. "Perfect. Now, before I eat your pussy, I want you to show the video camera just how a nasty slut such as you gives herself pleasure." The older woman paused as Lisa looked at her, wide-eyed. "That's right, whore. I want you to masturbate for the camera."

"Yes, ma'am..."

Lisa took the enormous dildo into her little hand and quickly inspected it with her eyes while licking her lips in the process. The blonde looked directly into Jack's camera as she brought the dildo to her mouth and offered it a soft, gentle kiss. Smiling, Kim nodded her head and took a step back as she wanted the camera to focus solely on Lisa.

Now holding the pleasure tool with her right hand, Lisa reclined against the sofa and pried her slit apart with two fingers from her free hand. She then used her right hand to guide the thick instrument downward, between her thighs. Lisa moaned in pure arousal as she rubbed the dildo over and across her soaked, exposed slit.

"This is a dream-come-true!" Jack exclaimed, full of lust, as he focused the camera on Lisa. "I've wanted to have a slut like this for such a long, long time!"

"It's a dream-come-true for both of us, Jack," Kim said, looking down at the young woman. "Both of us, indeed."

Lisa paid attention but did not respond to the words said about her. Instead, her hips began to churn with pleasure as she moved the length of the dildo up-and-down her velvety slit. She then reached up with her left hand and began to palm both of her full, firm breasts. Her enchanting face, etched with passion and desire, was a sight to behold.

Lisa continued to groan with desire as she looked into the camera lens once again. She wondered to herself if the married couple would really sell the videotape for profit. Lisa liked the idea if they did.

She giggled to herself at the mere thought of total strangers watching her masturbate with this big dildo. Not only would Lisa be getting off herself on the video, but the people who saw this video would get off themselves, too. That idea was the most appealing to the insatiable cum-slut. She absolutely LOVED it when guys would whack off for her.

While massaging her breasts with one hand, Lisa used her other as she continued to slide the joy-toy over her slit. It wasn't too long, however, before the 20-year-old slid the head of the big instrument between her pussy lips. Her moans instantly became louder as she started to thrust the dildo in-and-out of her velvety folds at a steady pace.

Her left hand, which had been mauling her breasts, soon ventured down to her thighs. She used it to twiddle away at her clit as she continued fucking herself with the joy-toy.

"Oh..." the blonde growled, in passion. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" She began pounding herself with the dildo at an even faster rate of speed. "OH YEAH!" Lisa screamed, full of lust. "OH FUCK YEAH!"

The nasty, uninhibited display was having a definite effect on both Kim and Jack. Kim's eyes were burning with desire as she watched Lisa relentlessly fuck herself with the gigantic dildo. At the same time, Jack was rubbing the always-constant bulge in his trousers as he kept the video camera trained on the quivering blonde in front of him.

The older woman, whose blue, business-style jacket had been partially opened during the tryst in the car, undid its remaining buttons and slipped the garment from her shoulders. Next, as Kim discarded of her white blouse and bra, Lisa looked up at her new lover with pure lust in her eyes as she continued to dildo-fuck her pussy.

Kim was definitely an older woman, but she did appear to be a decade younger than her actual age of 46. She had a firm figure, with average-sized breasts and a slender waist. With light-blonde hair which was shoulder-length, and a pretty face, Kim still got her fair share of admiring stares while out in the everyday public.

Lisa was one person who thought Kim looked absolutely fabulous. It did not matter to her that Kim was plenty old enough to be her mother. To Lisa, the 46-year-old woman was beautiful. Of course, with the way Kim had eaten her pussy earlier, Lisa's opinion on this subject was already decided.

The 20-year-old was moaning and panting as she continued to plunge the big dildo into her pussy, while staring up at Kim with pure admiration in her eyes. A smile appeared on Lisa's face when Kim got rid of her knee-length skirt before peeling away her panties, revealing her full-nude form to the submissive blonde for the first time.

Meanwhile, Jack had shifted the focus of his camera lens from just Lisa to both her and Kim. If only one thing was certain, Jack knew, it would be this tape would make for some wonderful cinema in the future. That was guaranteed.

Kim dropped to her knees in front of the young woman's widespread thighs and snatched the big dildo from her hands. Her body flinching with mad desire, Lisa moaned as Kim began to thrust the huge tool in-and-out of her wet, silken pussy.

"OH MA'AM!" the submissive screamed.

With the dildo buried deep, Kim giggled with delight as she extended her tongue and began to swipe away at Lisa's soaked clit. The young woman squirmed and writhed about in obvious arousal as she received another expert dose of oral worship from this magnificent lady.

"Yeah..." Lisa whined, encouraging her new lover further. "Oh yeah... lick my pussy Ma'am. Oh yeah, lick it!"

Kim withdrew the dildo from the blonde and used her hot tongue to swipe away at the full length of her slit. For a response, Lisa continued to whine and sigh in pleasure. No one - man or woman - treated her pussy with the precision quite like Kim could. In fact, nobody had even come close.

The 46-year-old pressed the tip of the massive dildo against Lisa's clit as she continued to lick and swipe away at her wet, velvety folds. Lisa was getting more excited with each and every passing second.

Jack was too, as he videotaped the encounter with his camera. At the same time, he managed to take off his clothes. He held the camera atop his right shoulder with his right hand, while using his other to stroke his huge erection. Jack's turn with Lisa would come REAL soon...

Kim sensed that she incredibly close to helping Lisa to another powerful orgasm. She decided it would be best to bring her to it with her tongue - and nothing else. Kim tossed the big dildo aside and kept both hands at her waist, then began to furiously lick and slurp away at Lisa's pussy with her tongue. In no time flat, Lisa started to scream and cry as a tidal wave of unspeakable passion overcame her.

"OH FUUUUUCK!" the nymphomaniac exclaimed, grinding her pussy upon Kim's face while she experienced the wondrous joy of orgasm. Kim continued lapping away, however, wanting to taste the sweet nectar which flowed from Lisa's slit. Soon, her entire face was covered with the 20-year-old's juice.

"Hmmmmm," Kim moaned, finally pulling away. "Delicious. Simply delicious."

"Oh God," Lisa panted, still basking in the aftermath of orgasm. "Thank you, ma'am. That was so wonderful."

"You're very welcome, dear," she returned.

"It's my turn," Jack proclaimed. He had stroked himself to a gigantic erection and wanted his time with Lisa. "I get to fuck the slut now."

Kim felt like spending from now until the end of eternity with Lisa, who was really a sweet, wonderful young woman, despite the harsh words for her. The forceful language, after all, was a common Dominant/submissive game and only added to the excitement. Kim had really never met anyone else who was as truly sweet and tender as Lisa was.

She really didn't feel like letting Lisa out of her clutches anytime soon, but knew that Jack deserved his share of her too. So, Kim offered Lisa a full kiss on the lips before standing up and walking over to her long-time husband.

The 46-year-old woman took the video camera from Jack, who immediately stepped forward and pushed Lisa down to her knees. As Kim put the camera atop her shoulder and focused its lens directly upon the young submissive, Jack growled and demanded of her, "Suck my cock."

Lisa needed no further encouragement. On her knees, she placed both hands upon the floor and leaned forward, taking Jack's hard shaft into her hungry mouth. The blonde wasted no time as she began to intensely suck the man's throbbing erection. Eventually, she started deep-throating him.

"OH YES!" Jack roared, gripping Lisa's head, urging her on. He thrusted his hips forward, jamming his cock even further into her throat. The young woman gagged for a split-second but continued forth with her oral onslaught. She then used her right hand to grasp the thick base of Jack's cock, so she could frig it while sucking away.

"Oh yeah, you slut... THAT'S IT!" he breathed.

Lisa managed to pump her boss' cock while he used his hands on her head, stuffing her face with his erection. He began to thrust into her mouth faster than before. The intense action soon reached a fever pitch. If this lasted a few more seconds, Jack knew, he would most definitely cum.

The 54-year-old man wanted to save himself - for now.

Jack yanked his cock out of Lisa's mouth - much to her obvious dismay. She looked up at him, her lips parted and eyes begging for more. Jack could do nothing but shake his head in erotic wonder as he took a step back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.