Essentially Lisa - Cover

Essentially Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Chapter 1: An Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Introduction - Read along as one woman goes through a series of blistering sexual encounters with a variety of different people, from her older boss to her bi-sexual girlfriend, to her group of boyfriends and a few strangers as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A resident of suburban Cincinnati, Lisa was quite the popular young lady in her hometown. The 20-year-old was a gorgeous, statuesque blonde that appealed to those men (and women) who appreciated tender, fragile-looking females. Perhaps just one look at this ravishing stunner was enough to convince you that yes, a truly perfect woman did exist. Of the people who knew Lisa, they would attest to that fact.

5-feet-9 tall and 120 pounds of total beauty, Lisa sported a head-turning 37c-24-36 figure which received quite a number of looks and stares from her many admirers on a daily basis. She had the type of sweet, beautiful face you find on the cover of cosmetics' magazines at your local supermarket, with the smile to match. Her legs were incredibly long and sleek; richly-tanned and toned - much like a Vegas showgirl.

The young woman was a living angel who had the ability to light up a room with her mere presence alone. Lisa was full of the sweetness and sunshine which made others around her feel as though they had just met a new friend. She had a young, fresh-faced appeal which exuded a special kind of wholesome, natural sexiness.

It should also come as no great surprise that Lisa was the centerpiece of several dreams and fantasies - of people from all walks of life. She was, in many ways, a slice of Heaven.

Another reason for her popularity stemmed from the simple fact that Lisa was willing to try just about anything when it came to sex. She was very adventurous, yet curious at the same time, and possessed the never-ending desire to try something new. This type of raw, open-minded attitude for lust had led her into some rather unique situations. Some of them included gang-bang sex with multiple men, encounters with strangers and even trysts with other women.

The most fascinating thing about Lisa, however, was that despite her carefree lifestyle, she did not look the part of a slut. In fact, she appeared to be the quintessential All-American girl, with a wide-eyed innocence about her that cried out to be hugged, and taken care of. Everything about her, it seemed, was pure and wholesome.

Lisa's friendly, down-to-earth demeanor did an excellent job of masking her sexual desire to the unknowing person. She looked to be the type of woman whom you would want to take home and introduce to your family. However, Lisa rather spend such time getting gang-banged by a group of over-anxious men, or be involved in a wild daisy-chain with five of her intimate lady friends. Sex mattered most to her.


Born on the date of September 24, 1980 in rural Illinois, Lisa moved around quite a bit when she was a youngster. Her father was continually transferred in his job, to places such as Georgia, Illinois, California, Ohio and Florida. Lisa moved around so much that she had two separate stays in both Illinois and California, and three here in Ohio.

Lisa enjoyed Cincinnati more than any other place and at the young age of 19, decided to settle down here when her family was uprooted once more - this time to Wisconsin. The confident, independent teen was tired of the constant moving and wanted to finally call one place her true home.

Friends and relatives helped the college student get by in terms of finances. She needed all of their help. As a full-time student and varsity cheerleader, Lisa did not have a whole lot of money of her own. She did work at an art gallery on a part-time basis - in sales. But that didn't provide her with a whole lot of income.


It wasn't until a year had gone by, however, until the blonde decided to take a roommate in - her cousin, Suzi. The duo agreed to share expenses and help each other out.

Suzi, who moved here from Seattle, led an incredibly wild and loose lifestyle when it came to sexual matters. One could quickly sum her up by saying that she was nearly everything Lisa that was - but only a thousand times more extreme. Lisa, of course, looked up to her older cousin and wanted to emulate her in every way. As a result, a series of unforgettable events took place, some of which included Lisa taking part in gang-bang sex and encounters with total strangers. Both of those were considered "Suzi trademarks".

What seemed to be a perfect situation for the pair of cousins quickly vanished when Suzi, the ultimate mega-slut, was performing at a local strip club one evening. A casting couch type from Los Angeles was in town, and took a liking to the stunning blonde. He introduced himself to her as an adult movie producer, and basically offered her a lucrative contract on the spot. Suzi accepted, of course, and shortly thereafter, packed up all her belongings and moved westward. "They're actually going to PAY me to fuck?" was her thought.

Thus, Lisa was left without a roommate and took over the title of Cincinnati's Queen Slut - something which Suzi had laid claim to during the eleven months that she lived here. However, Lisa would not be without a roommate for too long.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.