The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

On the way home from the gorge, we all talked about our outdoor session and the incest Clare & Angel and Mum & I had been experiencing. Angel sat up front with me whilst Mum and Clare were in the back. As we drove and chatted I could see mum kissing and fondling Clare. Then they both stopped chatting with Angel and I and proceeded to finger fuck each other yet again, totally lost in their own little world of lust. Once finished, Clare asked Mum to tell Angel all about the masturbation session she had first had with Susan back at the house which Mum duly did, in the most graphic detail.

"And guess what!", said Clare to Angel, "Paula has promised to introduce us to Susan before we leave, if you know what I mean!".

"Christ, that sounds good!", I said.

"Sorry Sam," Clare replied, "what I have in mind is a girls only session. Just your Mother, me, Angel and this little nurse, Susan. I hope you don't mind Sam but sometimes us girls just want to have fun together. I promise we will tell you all about it though. How would that be?"

"Well it seems like I've got no choice then, but I definitely will hold you to the promise to tell all, after the event." I said.

Mum then said there was no time like the present and if Clare and Angel were up to it, why not get it on with Susan, that evening. Clare and Angel agreed to go for it but added that they wanted to have some fun, playing a little trick on Susan.

"What have you got in mind?" said Mum.

"It always interests me just what people will go for and how far they will go," said Clare. We know Susan is prepared to get into most things from what you have told us, so lets push her a little further. This evening when Susan gets in, you must introduce Clare and myself to her, but I want you to tell Susan that Angel is still at high school. Tell her Angel is fifteen. Angel, you must clean your makeup off as soon as we get back to the house and dress to look as young as you can. I figure you can easily pass for fifteen".

"But what's the point?" enquired Mum.

Clare continued, "It will be interesting to see if Susan would have sex with what she believes to be a young girl. If she does, and I believe she will, You and I Paula, will catch her in the act and punish her for doing such a wicked thing!"

"Clare that's so naughty of you, you really are a devious one aren't you. What do you think Angel, shall we try your mother's little plan?"

Angel said she was definitely up for it. As we pulled into the front yard my cock was fully hard at the thought of the girls plan for Susan. I was just so sorry I wasn't going to be allowed to take part. I promised to spend the evening in my room as long as Mum came to tell me all about their little games as soon as they had finished. As we went in doors Angel went straight upstairs to prepare herself prior to Susan's arrival home.

It was a long, long evening for me, watching TV in my room. I was so excited just thinking about what was going on that I had to watch a couple of my favourite porn videos and wank myself at least three times, as I recall. At about 11.30 Mum knocked on my door and came into my room. She was dressed, but only just, in a short skirt and blouse. It was clear her underwear had been dispensed with. She removed the skirt, sat in my chair and started to rub her clit. As she did so she told me of the evening's events:

Susan had arrived home a little latter than usual. As she entered the kitchen Clare, Angel and Mom were all sat at the dining table chatting and drinking coffee.

"Hi Susan", said mom, "let me introduce you to two new guests. This is Clare and her daughter Angel. They are heading south and will be staying a couple of days." "Hi Susan", said Clare and Angel in unison.

Susan responded with a polite greeting and asked if there was any coffee left.

"Sure," said mom, and invited Susan to join them for a few moments at the table.

Making polite conversation Clare enquired what Susan did, although she already knew from Mom. As Susan replied that she was a nurse attending a training course locally, Clare was not really listening. All she could actually do was imagine the beautiful little Susan giving her masturbation performance for mom a few days prior.

"What about yourself Clare?", asked Susan.

"Oh I'm a housewife and a lady of leisure", She replied laughing.

"And you Angel? I take it you're still at school," said Susan.

"Yeah 'fraid so," replied Angel bluntly in her best teenage attitude.

"How much longer have you got to go before college?" asked Susan.

"Bloody ages, I'm only fifteen", snapped Angel.

"Angel stop being so rude to Susan", said Clare, playing her part, "She is only asking."

"It okay," said Susan.

"No its not!" said Clare and turning to Angel told her to go to their room.

Angel strutted off playing the part of spoiled brat perfectly.

Mom, Clare and Susan continued making 'small talk' until they had finished their coffee upon which Susan excused herself and started to make her way upstairs to her own room and another evening of boring study. Angel, who had been waiting at the top of the first flight of stairs, saw Susan coming through the hall and immediately dashed into the first floor bathroom and waited. As she heard Susan reach the top of the flight of stairs, Angel started out onto the hallway and deliberately bumped straight into Susan.

"I'm sorry," said Susan although it wasn't at all her fault.

"No bother," responded Angel, "and oh, by the way, I'm sorry if I was rude earlier."

"Don't worry about it Angel, we were all your age once." Said Susan.

Angel, continuing the conversation said, "So how old are you now Susan?"

"I'm twenty-seven", replied Susan. "You don't look it," said Angel coyly, "you could easily pass for nine-teen or twenty.

"Well thank you Angel".

"Listen," said Angel, "I don't suppose you would have time for a chat would you, I been travelling with Mum for two days and I'm really pissed off with having no one younger to talk to", she lied.

"Well I don't know, you see I got studying... "

Angel cut Susan off, "Oh go on, just for half an hour, please", said Angel in a 'little girl lost' voice.

"Go on then, I see you in the lounge in fifteen minutes," said Susan.

"No, not the lounge," responded Angel abruptly, "let go up to the attic room. That's the room Mum and I have got. She'll be down stairs chatting for ages. Go on just for half an hour she repeated."

"Okay, I suppose so," said Susan, "lead the way."

Angel proceeded up the second flight of stairs with Susan following. Angel had deliberately put on a short skirt, short enough that as she went ahead, she knew Susan would get glimpses of her knickers. For her part, Susan did indeed see Angel's knickers and even noticed wisps off pubic hair. She felt strange that the site of Angel's underwear and hints of what lay beneath seemed to have an effect on her. She told herself to stop looking. How could she enjoy looking in such a way at a fifteen-year-old girl? Yet as she told herself not to look, she actually dropped back one stair in order to get a better view.

They both entered the attic room and Angel made for the chair, knowing that Susan would have to sit on the bed. As she sat in the chair, Angel made sure her knickers were still on show figuring that is Susan had fallen for another women flashing at her once, when my mom had done it to her, then the same trick may well work again.

"So why are you so pissed off at travelling with your mother then?" asked Susan, trying desperately not to stare at the 'young' girl's panties.

"Oh, it's not so much mum herself, it just I don't feel I can talk to her about things that are going on in my life at the moment."

"Like what?"

"Well, like sex for starters," said Angel.

Susan was somewhat taken aback by Angel's bluntness and could think of nothing to say other than, "go on".

"Well, it like this, I have a few boyfriends. Nothing serious but we sort of fool around, you know".

"So what's the problem with that?", asked Susan. "Well you see it's not the boys. It's the...", She hesitated, "It's the girls!"

"The girls!, sorry you've lost me Angel," said Susan, "what do you mean the girls".

"Well for a few months now, I have noticed a couple of girls taking an interest in me, if you know what I mean, and I have found myself really turned on by it. Is that wrong?"

"Not at all", said Susan, "it not uncommon for girls to get a crush on each other Angel".

"But what if they do something about it, what if I was to have sex with a girl I fancied?" said Angel. As she did so she deliberately opened her legs a little wider for Susan to get a full view of her crotch.

"Well do you fancy these girls?" said Susan, now feeling very awkward with the situation.

"Sometimes I do, sometimes I see other women that I fancy," continued Angel, staring straight at Susan and dropping her hand to the front of her panties. "Like right now Susan, I fancy you," she said and started to slowly push her hand into the waistband of her panties in full and obvious view to Susan. "Should I do something about that Susan, should I?"

Susan didn't know what to do. Here she was sitting not six feet away from a beautiful young girl that she thought to be only fifteen, watching as that very same girl started to frig her pussy right in front of her. She knew she either had to leave immediately or respond to 'little' Angel.

"Angel, you shouldn't being doing that in front of me," Susan said.

"Why, didn't you just say it was okay for girls to fancy each other?"

"Well yes, it is, but I didn't mean me." Said Susan.

"What's the problem Susan, is it that I'm young or that my Mother is down stairs," asked Angel, "go on, be honest, what's really bothering you about this?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.