The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following day Mom and I just loafed around the house. Peter was still away and not due back until that afternoon and Susan had gone into the local hospital to continue her nursing seminar.

It was nice for Mom and I to be alone for the first time in so many days. So many days of the most extreme fucking that had taken us from just a regular mother and son into a mother and son that had now shared their most intimate sexual experiences. We both needed time to relax, to chat about the situation between us and to explore where this might lead us and indeed where we wanted it to go. In the past few days I had masturbated to order for another man, had sucked his dick, had fucked my own mother and my grandmother. Whilst mom had been consensually humiliated by both myself and Peter, had seduced Susan into lesbian sex, had fucked her own mother and her son at the same time and then been fucked outdoors by both myself and Susan.

All in all it had been one hell of a week of new experiences that had brought us so close together. We talked at length and both agreed that we had no regrets thus far regarding the recent events. Mom was still very nervous that Dad may somehow find out. I asked her if she thought the risk too great and wanted to call a halt. She replied that whilst she was scared, the riskyness of the whole situation added to the extreme excitement she was experiencing. Mom said that she didn't want things to stop. Indeed she was looking forward to us having further adventures together.

I noted to her that Peter was returning that afternoon and may well want us to 'perform' for him. Mom for the first time seemed a little hesitant. I pushed her to explain what the problem was. Mom said that she would feel more comfortable when Peter finally left the guesthouse and that whilst she was grateful that he had triggered our sexual adventures, she now wanted us to take control of the situation.

"What do you mean exactly?", I asked.

"Well", she said, "Peter has been the dominant one. He has controlled us and whilst he had only made very vague and mild threats to expose us to Dad, nevertheless he had still threatened it".

I agreed but pointed out that Peter had no proof. His plan to video mom and Susan together had not gone as far as actually filming, so if he did tell Dad, he couldn't prove it.

"I know!", said mom, "but it will still be better when he leaves and better still if we make damn sure he doesn't dare reveal anything!".

"What have you got in mind?", I asked.

"Well", said mom, "If Peter leaves us in two days time, why don't we get some evidence on him. Something that will turn the tables completely and put him under our control. I propose that we get his video camera today, before he returns and the film our next sex session with him, ourselves. The tape will be our insurance!".

"Nice idea mom", I replied, "but you assume Peter will be bothered by us having him on tape. If he's not and we have attempted to control him, it may well have the very worst effect; pissing him off so that he does tell Dad what's been going on."

Mom said that she had considered that possibility and that we must have tape of Peter doing something he would not want revealed. She pointed out that Peter had rarely actually touched any of us. He had instructed, he had wanked and he had gone as far as making me suck him off but he had never actually got really involved in the sex. Mom figured that he could only control from a distance. If he got too closely involved he lost his confidence to control and that frightened him.

I asked again, "What have you got in mind?".

Mom was blunt in her reply, "When he returns today, Peter will surely want us to fuck for him. We shall make sure it is just you and I with him, no Susan, and you shall fuck him!".

"What!", I exclaimed, "you can't be serious!".

"Sure", said mom, "If we just have him fuck me it may or may not be enough to get the upper hand on him. We must go the full nine yards straight away. If you fuck him and we get it all on tape he will be ours. He can then leave us with the piece of mind that we have no risk of exposure from him. There is no way a control freak like Peter will want to be exposed as having let himself be arse fucked by another man."

"Mom", I said, "I'm not sure about this. You know I'm up for most things but I have never really contemplated fucking another guy."

"Do it for me.", said mom in her most seductive voice. "do it for me and for us." She paused and smiled, "besides, maybe it would be a turn on for me to see you fuck another guy. You've watched me fuck two other women this week, including my own mother!".

I contemplated what mom had asked for some time and then decided it would indeed be worth it to regain control of our own sex lives. Having agreed we set about getting everything in place. I went and got Peter video camera from his suitcase and together mom and I set it up on top of her chest of drawers, hidden within a pile of clothing. We discussed and practised who, how and at what point we would turn it on and then confirmed that we would go for it as soon as Peter arrived.

I spent the next two hours passing around the house nervous and excited about what was to come.

Soon after 4pm Peter arrived back from his trip. He plonked himself down in the lounge and had mom fetch him a coffee.

"So how was you business?", mom asked him.

"Fine, it all went very well thanks", he replied in his usually polite tone, "but its good to get back. With only two days of my stay here left I couldn't wait to return to my little slut landlady and her mother fucking son!", he went on with an immediate change in his tone.

Mom went along with him straight way, "Well Peter, we've been waiting for you to. My pussy has been just oozing juice thinking of you instructing me and my boy here, to perform for your pleasure. We have been saving ourselves for your return", she lied, "and await your instructions to fuck and suck and doing anything else you want of us".

"I'm so glad to see you have been so loyal," Peter said, totally unaware that we hadn't stopped fucking in one way or another since he left.

We had to get things going before Susan returned to the house and possibly told Peter of our adventures whilst he had been away.

"Can we fuck for you now Peter?", mom begged, "can we perform for you now, we've been waiting so long...".

Peter smiled, "Sure, why not", he said, "let me see your cunt right now, let me see just how wet you are, remove your jeans and panties and spread your pussy for me".

I stood in the corner of the room as mom slowly unzipped her jeans and slid them down her legs and off. She then turned her back to Peter, bent over and slowly pulled her knickers down her thighs exposing her arse and pussy lips to Peter. She took her knickers right off and then spread her legs to open her pussy to Peter's full view. It was indeed wet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.