The Guesthouse Stories - Cover

The Guesthouse Stories

Copyright© 2001 by Phantom1

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mother and Son's adventures with various visitors to their guesthouse.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I lived in a small mid-west town from my birth until the age of twenty-three when I went travelling in Europe. This story happened to me when I was nineteen. My parents ran a small guesthouse that took in some permanent guests and travelling salesmen. I say my parents ran the guesthouse; in fact my mother ran it whilst my father earned a living as an IT hardware engineer. This job meant that he was often away for a few days at a time. I therefore did my best to lend a hand, tidying and maintaining the place, to help my mother.

Let me describe my mother and myself. Mom was and still is a petite, attractive brunette with slightly boyish looks, enhanced by her liking for bobbed hairstyles. She is slim and naturally athletic looking being 5' 4" and with a figure most twenty-year olds would die for. I myself am 5' 11", sandy haired, slim & fit. Nothing special to look at but generally okay, you could say.

I considered myself to be heterosexual and had, by the age of nineteen, had a good deal of sex with a few girlfriends, but nothing serious. Generally I am happy with my own company but by no means a loner. I do however have a great interest in all things sexual and have from an early age. I enjoy sex magazines, porn videos and generally fantasising about sex in all its forms. I have never thought of myself as obsessed; I simply have the high sex drive of a regular young man. I suppose if there is anything unusual about me it is that I am a sexual hedonist when it comes to both viewing and fantasising about sex. For me anything goes; hetero, gay, lesbian, bi, consensual, non-consensual, and even bestial. The only exceptions I make are that I'm not into S&M or anything that involves children.

Anyway, back to the story of how the arrival of a new guest and subsequent events put all my fantasies into the shade.

One Saturday morning Mom told me that a man had phoned to arrange accommodation on a semi-permanent basis. He was coming into town to do some contract work at a local surveyors office and wanted to stay at least three weeks and maybe longer depending how his work went. Mom said that she had told him a room would be ready for him that afternoon. She then told me his name was Peter and that she was going to put him in the attic room and asked that I make sure the room was all in order since it hadn't had a guest in it for the last six months. I checked it out after lunch, opened up the windows to let it air through, fixed a broken bulb and generally gave it a clean through. Mom then made up the bed with fresh linen.

Peter arrived around four o'clock after a seven-hour car journey. He was in his late thirties, very slightly overweight but was clean and smart in appearance. However there was something about him, a look in his eye, the way he carried himself, something different but I couldn't put my finger on it. He hadn't even unpacked when he asked if he could bath to freshen up. I must admit that I thought this was a little strange. Most guests at least had a look around the house and yard, grabbed a coffee and chatted a little before settling in and taking baths, but not Peter; he wanted a bath straight away. Mum showed him along the corridor to the bathroom and I followed behind. I could see that Peter was taking a good look at Mom's ass which I have to say looked pretty good in a pair of tight stretch-jeans. Don't get me wrong. I didn't make a habit of looking at my Mom sexually, it's just there was no denying, she had a great arse!

Intrigued by the new arrival and knowing he would be in the bath for at least twenty minutes, I decided to take a quick look in his room and maybe sneak a peek in his bag. I didn't make a habit of such things but just occasionally human nature gets the better of us all and on occasion I would take a little look at guests personal belongings. It told more about a person in a few minutes than hours of polite conversation over dinner ever did. I always left things straight and never ever took anything - it wasn't about stealing, just being nosy.

I unzipped Peter's bag, which was left on the bed. On top was the usual stuff; a couple of pairs of pants, three shirts, t-shirts, underwear and toiletries. I figured I'd find some porn mags since most of our male guests seemed to arrive with some late-night reading material. Sure enough there were a few mags that looked pretty interesting. At the bottom of his bag were two smaller zip bags. One was obviously a camera bag and when I looked it contained a compact video camera. The other was more intriguing; a small wash-bag. I unzipped this and looked inside. To my utter surprise it contained a strap-on dildo, about ten inches long. What in earth was Peter carrying a strap-on dildo in his bags when everything else about his belongings seemed so ordinary?

I re-zipped the dildo bag and checked the clock. I had only been in Peter's room for 3 or 4 minutes; time to take a quick peek at the mags. The first was a regular sex mag, plenty of nice girls, all solo. The second was better. It featured men and women having really good hard sex with plenty of penetration and cum shots. I made a mental note to come back and borrow it one day when Peter was at work. The third and final mag was really different. It featured an older women, maybe late thirties or early forties, and a young guy. The text was a story board to go with the pictures and laid out that the women was the young guy's mom. This was really good with the young guy spying on his mother and then getting it on with her in the kitchen. I had never really fantasised about incest but this story was really getting me hard. I couldn't help thinking of my own Mom and what it might be like to fuck her. I had seen her tits when she was sun bathing from time to time but never anything else. I started to rub my dick through my chinos and felt the dampness of pre-cum in my jockeys. As I rubbed I just knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out for long. I checked the clock again - fifteen minutes gone - Peter would surely be finishing soon and I had to get out of his room. Sod it just look at a few more pages, I thought. I was entranced and on the verge of cumming and I hadn't even got my dick out. I quickly undid my fly, grabbed my dick out of my shorts and, massaging the pre-cum into the head jerked myself. I started to come instantly and buckets just spewed all over my hand. I hadn't even prepared by grabbing a kleenex. In the back of my mind I knew I had to get out quick or be caught.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.