Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mandy and I had been in our unique sexual relationship for 3 years or so and I called her up again one morning and told her where to meet me at noon that day. We had a couple of hotels that we preferred and I asked her to meet me in the hotel restaurant of one of them.

On my way to my midday sexual rendezvous with my sexy mistress, I thought back to our last fuck together 5 months earlier. Mandy was looking sexier than ever, she'd lost a few pounds and she seemed randier than normal. "Randy" was a relative thing with Mandy because she was always horny to some degree, it seemed. I didn't care about any of the changes in her -- I just fucked her brains out. I never tried to figure Mandy out (nor should any guy), I just went with whatever she gave me in behavior and sexual favors.

I walked into the hotel restaurant and immediately saw Mandy sitting at a nearby table close to the doorway. She was watching intently for my arrival, and she smiled the prettiest smile I've ever seen on her face when she spotted me. I wondered what Mandy had planned until I saw Mandy stand up and move around from where she'd been sitting to greet me. Mandy was every bit of five months pregnant. I'll have to admit that on one hand, I was totally surprised. Mandy was the one babe I'd known who said, "I'll never have children." She'd said that more than once, and supposedly Mandy had been for sure that she was protected by birth control. At least that was the story she'd told me. So, as I walked over and took Mandy in my arms to hug her and kiss her, I was more than surprised to feel a very pregnant belly between my body and hers as we embraced. The baby might have been her husband's or it might be mine -- I was pretty sure I'd find out soon.

"Hi, baby," I said as though I saw Mandy big-time pregnant all the time. "Looks like you've been having fun," I said, as I tried to keep our meeting on an even keel.

"Yes, Tom, thanks to you I've been having a lot of fun," Mandy said. She just stood there, letting me hold her close and then she looked me straight in the eyes. "Tom, this baby is yours, so let's just get that out of the way so we can enjoy the rest of this day together, OK?"

"Mandy, I'm just a little bit surprised that you're not only carrying a baby in that sexy belly of yours, but that you're telling me it's mine. You never said anything at all about having a child, much less having one by me," I said, feeling my cock growing very hard at knowing I'd fathered a child inside Mandy's sexy womanly body.

"The sad part, Tom, is that you could have been fucking me the whole time. My husband and I separated several months ago and the divorce just went through. I'm a free woman again, baby, and I've got this little present from you growing rapidly here inside my belly, and you could have been fucking this pregnant pussy of mine from Day #1 if you'd just checked in with me."

"Well, I always say, "better late than never", Mandy. And I'm thoroughly thrilled to know that you're carrying our baby in your tummy, Mandy," I said as I helped Mandy sit down again and I sat down across from her to enjoy our meal together and then to decide where we'd go from that point on.

As Mandy and I made casual conversation, I sat there looking her over in her newly pregnant state. I have to say that pregnancy definitely looked good on Mandy. I'd always though it would be just that way from when I'd been working for Mandy, but she had made very clear to me and anyone else who talked to her that Mandy never intended to be a mother. She definitely made it clear that she had no interest conceiving a baby with her husband. Not exactly a huge compliment to her love for him, but I wasn't going to hurry into rationalizing why or how she'd come to be pregnant by me. Regardless of how and when it had happened, Mandy, my sexy gorgeous blonde mistress, was definitely knocked up and only four months away from becoming a mother for the very first time.

I loved how hot Mandy's pregnancy-swollen breasts looked underneath the blouse she was wearing. And I'd loved the sight of her nicely swollen pregnant belly that I'd seen and felt pressing against me when I'd first entered the room. Yeah, Mandy was every bit as sexy as I had thought she'd been in an expectant mother condition.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.