Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"OK, Mandy, you fucking bitch, now that you've had your first taste of black cock, pull Thomas's big horny dick out of your fucking pussy and suck him off, girl," I said as I sat there stroking my own hard cock and enjoyed watching Mandy just get her pussy reamed for the first time by a well-hung black stud and hot porn film star to boot. I've never enjoyed seeing a white woman take a black stud's dick in her hot pussy as much as I'd enjoyed seeing Mandy get her pussy initiated into the pleasures of having a black dick take her.

"And I mean for you to blow him and suck his cum out, Mandy, not just get him hard again and then put his dick in your horny cunt. I want to see YOU do Thomas this time," and with that I sat back to watch Mandy carrry out my instructions. Just as I'd directed, Mandy got up from where she'd been lying on the bed underneath Thomas while he'd fucked her and she let him lie down on his back while she immediately went to his crotch and wrapped her hand around the large black length of thick cock that had just fucked her pussy so well. Mandy had become quite a good cocksucker with me and I knew she'd do Thomas justice as she followed my coercive instructions.

Mmmmm, what a fucking sexy babe Mandy was. She was obviously totally naked from where she'd just let Thomas fuck her royally. She'd always been quite a hot young woman out in public, nicely dressed, her hair fixed and looking good -- but naked, Mandy was one very hot erotic woman to behold. Her sexy rounded body, her large D-cup sized titties. Her fine rounded ass, her beautiful sexy blonde hair and her very hot sexy pussy that was now definitely leaking the jizz that Thomas had spurted plentifully into her horny cunt. Just looking at Mandy made me hornier than fuck, but I loved making Mandy do whatever devious sexual thing came into my mind. When I'd decided to come back to town where Mandy lived, I'd even then started entertaining the idea of linking her up with the world famous black porn film star and now I was seeing horny hot Mandy and fuck stud Thomas getting it on bigtime.

Mandy got where she knew I'd be able to see her blowing Thomas's hard cock as soon as she'd sucked him to full erection again. I loved how her sexy big rounded breasts dangled hotly from her chest as she bent over to start stroking and licking Thomas's large dick. This man was incredibly sexually and no sooner had Mandy started to give him a blowjob than his cock was fully erect and the head was swollen as large as any hard cock I'd ever seen. His dick was huge. Mandy started stroking his thick hard shaft and then she bent over, flicking her tongue over the top of Thomas's dick, licking his juice hole and then opening her lips to take the full engorged head of his cock in her mouth.

"mmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, baby, do me, suck Daddy's cock, Mandy," Thomas moaned as he felt the hotness of Mandy's sexy lips and mouth start to take his whole cock and then some of his shaft inside. He loved having his cock sucked almost as well as he loved fucking a horny babe, and since that was what he knew I wanted Mandy to do with him at that moment, he was more than willing to let her suck him off to orgasm. Mandy struggled to get all of Thomas's large dick head in her mouth but she gave it her all and soon she not only had his cock in but she began to bob her head up and down on the full swollen cockhead. Mandy was stroking Thomas's dick as well and the large muscular black stud began bucking his hips up from the bed, forcing his dick up into Mandy's mouth as she was blowing him more and more eagerly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.