Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had just come back into Mandy's life after several months of being away and she and I had gotten together during her lunch break and I'd fucked her brains out in the middle of the motel room bed where she'd readily agreed to meet me. Having Mandy do whatever I asked of her was now pretty much a foregone conclusion because she seemed more than willing to do whatever I demanded of her sexually. I'd enjoyed getting back together with her and having my cock deep inside her sexy tight young pussy and fucking her was always a thoroughly enjoyable sexual experience. Now, I was going to make another demand on Mandy to see how horny and willing she was to comply with my demands.

I called her and set up a time for her to be at the favorite motel we enjoying using the next day at 12:00 noon. I was there waiting for Mandy and I had someone else there whose services I had paid for in return for what he was going to do with Mandy. I'd procured one of the sexiest black porn film actors I knew of and asked him if he was available to do some sexual work for me but not in front of a camera. His name was Thomas and he jumped at the chance to have sex with Mandy when I gave him a detailed description of her physically and also of my own experiences with her. Thomas said he'd fly in the next morning from where he lived and be ready to meet Mandy and do whatever I asked of him. As I discussed on the phone what I was planning, my own cock got so hard in anticipation of seeing Mandy having sex with Thomas that I had to get naked and masturbate myself to an orgasm as soon as I hung up the phone. "Yes," I said to myself as I remembered the erotic porn films I'd seen Thomas act and have sex in and I couldn't wait to see him using his sexual equipment on my hot sexy friend, Mandy, the next day.

Thomas has been a very active and popular actor in the porn flick community for several years and I really never expected that I'd be able to get him to work for me. I've thoroughly enjoyed Thomas up on the screen of my TV as he'd not only do a superb job of acting but, of course, engage in some of the hottest fuck scenes I've ever seen portrayed on porn flicks. I couldn't wait to see him paired up with Mandy and giving her the fuck of her life with his huge thick black dick. I thoroughly enjoyed watching porn films but I found the ones where there was a muscular well-endowed black stud paired up to fuck a sexy white babe some of the hottest films I'd ever seen.

Mandy showed up at the motel the next day as we'd agreed and she was wearing a sexy white see-through top with a lacy white bra and a dark skirt, no panties and no stockings just as I'd directed her to. And when she came into the room, I could tell that she was surprised when she saw Thomas sitting there in a robe waiting along with me.

"Hi, Mandy, I'm so glad to see you," I said to my sexy blonde former boss and co-worker as I felt my own cock growing hard in my pants. After all the hot sexual experiences Mandy and I had shared, only thinking of her could make me horny in a heartbeat. I loved how hot Mandy looked as she stood there in her nice sexy blouse and the hot skirt I was sure she'd picked out just to get me turned on. Little did she know that she was about to have another sexual "first" in her horny little life.

"I've got a good friend of mine that I wanted you to meet, Mandy, and get to know this afternoon," I said as I stood to walk over to where Mandy was standing. I would normally have taken Mandy in my arms and begun kissing her and feeling her up to get her ready for our fuck session but today I just wanted to enjoy her a little bit and then turn her over to the "Main Event". I did take Mandy in my arms and I did fill my left hand with the full rounded D-cup breast inside her white blouse. "Mmmmmmmmmm, you feel as good as ever, baby," I moaned to Mandy as I felt my cock pressing hotly against her groin.

"Mmmmmmmm, Mandy, you hot sexy babe, you. I might have fucked up by not enjoying you myself this afternoon but I think you're in for a very sexy treat. At least I hope so," and having said that, I kissed Mandy on the lips, gave her right breast a firm sexy squeeze and then I stepped back to let Mandy know that Thomas was now her partner for the rest of the afternoon. I'd told Mandy to take the entire afternoon off because she might need the time to enjoy herself.

"Mandy, here's what your to do this afternoon with Thomas," I explained. "You and he are to engage in whatever sexual activities Thomas desires. You are to do his bidding today. Do you understand?" and with that I moved over to a nearby chair and I started taking my own clothes off as I watched Thomas stand up and walk over to Mandy, take her hand in his and he immediately placed her hand down in his groin, letting Mandy feel the size and bulk of his huge hardon underneath the robe he had put on after he'd gotten undressed.

Thomas has a huge 10-inch cock when he's fully aroused. It was always funny to watch him on porn flicks because his cock looked large but when it got fully hard and you could see what he was equipped with between his legs, it was breathtaking. I knew, because I'd seen him sitting there while we waited for Mandy's arrival, stroking his cock and getting himself to nearly full erection before she ever knocked on the room door. So, when Mandy was forced to touch his hardon, it did take her breath and I felt she couldn't believe everything she was feeling with her hand was really Thomas's hard aroused cock.

"Baby, that's what you're going to be licking and enjoying in a few minutes," Thomas said as he placed his hands on Mandy's breasts and began to stroke her and get her wound up. I'd seen Thomas in action and his foreplay was absolutely hot. Thomas knew from me that he could reasonably expect Mandy to do whatever he asked but I knew that he was far more sexually experienced than me and he knew just how to go about getting his lover to comply with his every desire.

"Well, Mandy, you sexy hot white babe," Thomas started out, "I want you get me ready to fuck you and I want you to strip out of your clothes and make me so hot for you that I can't wait to give you this big hot cock of mine, baby. Tom has told me all about you, baby, all about you -- and he's told me you know just what to do to make me happy." With that, Thomas reached up, removing his robe and threw it to the side as he stood there, his hard cock nearly to full erection and looking like a black Adonis just waiting to show Mandy that he was a gift to any white woman lucky enough to have his sexual attentions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.