Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 15 - She's Feeling Bolder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - She's Feeling Bolder - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

A couple of hours later that morning, Mandy had showered and dressed for work at the office where she and Tom had worked together only a few weeks earlier. As Mandy pulled into her reserved parking place at the office, she found herself feeling sad that Tom no longer worked there with her. She'd really grown to appreciate how sexy and manly he was but then she rushed to remind herself that if Tom hadn't been pushed to the point and quitting and demanding that she give into his sexual desires, she'd never have discovered how lusty and horny she could be with a man.

Mandy hadn't put on the normal clothes she usually wore to work that morning. After her early morning sexual arousal, she'd decided to be bold and do something she'd never done before and maybe it would even get her into trouble. Mandy had gotten out of the shower and as she was rubbing her curvy womanly body dry with the big terrycloth towel hanging there, she stood looking at her naked figure in the full-length mirror on the wall. Mandy loved how her full rounded C-cup breasts were still fairly firm at her age in the mid-20s and she loved how she looked overall except for a few pounds that she thought she could stand to lose. Her tummy was still pretty flat even though she thought she was slightly heavy.

Mandy had let her hand drift over her naked tits, feeling the rush of arousal as her fingers touched her nipples and she noticed that both of them grew hard and aroused just from her fingers sliding over them. Then she let her hand move sensually down over her stomach below her breasts and on down towards the vee between her legs. Mandy had a flaxen-colored bush of pussy hair and she really delighted in feeling the full luxurious feel of her pussy bush as her fingers slipped through it and headed for her clit and pussy.

When Mandy's finger touched her clit, shocks of electricity flowed through her groin and Mandy spread her legs, slipping her fingers on down over her pussy lips that were still wet from her pussy juices and her horniness earlier in the morning.

Finally, Mandy had reached around and cupped both her tight curved asscheeks in her hands and admired the size of her nice tight ass. She walked a lot and she loved how it had allowed her to keep her butt in great shape. That was when Mandy decided to take a new departure in what she wore to work that day - and maybe every single day in the future.

As Mandy walked from her car to the office that morning, she could feel herself getting turned on from not only knowing but feeling what she was - and wasn't - wearing that day. Despite her full rounded C-cup tits, Mandy decided she was going braless to work that day. So instead of putting on one of her normal bust-emphasizing C-cup demi bras, Mandy didn't put anything on her tits. She decided to take the "braless look" a bit slow so she picked out a rather close-fitting but not overly tight sweater that was thick enough to conceal the fact that her tits were naked underneath but probably not thick enough to cover her nipples if they got hard while she was at work.

Mandy did pull out a panty to wear - well, it was a black sexy lace thong that just barely covered her pussy and didn't cover any of her rounded asscheeks at all, of course. Her ass would show up nicely in the skirt she picked out that came just above her knees.

Mandy didn't care if anyone noticed what she was or wasn't wearing that day. She just wanted to enjoy and relish the increased feeling of sexiness and personal freedom that dressing the way she wanted to was giving her. And in the end, it made Mandy feel hornier than hell.

As Mandy tried to get involved in the work that she always had waiting for her each morning, she realized that she was really horny. "My gosh, I wish Tom was here right now. Boy, I could sure use his naughty fingers sliding in and out of my cunt or his hard dick fucking me good RIGHT NOW," Mandy thought as she unconsciously found her hand sliding down between her legs. Mandy had arrived at work before anyone else in order to get some of the pre-workday things done so she was in little danger of anyone coming in and finding her diddling herself there at her desk. Mandy's pussy was so hungry for an orgasm that before she really even realized what she was doing, Mandy had her fingers underneath her skirt and rubbing across the material of her thong that covered her clit and pussy. She could feel that her thong was already getting very damp from her cunt wetness and then Mandy slipped two fingers underneath the front of her thong and allowed them to rub up and down across her naked hot pussy underneath. Mandy loved to masturbate and she often fingered herself or used one of her sexual toys to masturbate and bring herself off to multiple orgasms when she couldn't get with her husband, Tom or even with her boss, Julie. She wanted to cum now and Mandy completely quit the work she was doing and concentrated on her hand in between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.