Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 7 - The Final Day III

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Final Day III - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tom and Mandy had just finished their second fuck. He'd instructed his supervisor, Mandy, to be waiting for him at the local Best Western in sexy bra, panties, and negligee. She'd been there waiting for him just as he'd instructed.

Tom had quickly removed everything from Mandy's sexy young 20-something body except for a black satin garter belt and thigh high stockings that she had bought on her own and worn for him as well. He intended to have his way with her in the most complete manner of all the previous 10 days that he had coerced Mandy into fucking him or sucking his horny cock. Tom had first twirled Mandy around in front of the bed with her back to him, and bent her over so he could move up behind her sexy hot ass and mount her like he was some kind of horny Kentucky stallion. Mandy had braced herself while Tom slipped his horny cock inside her pussy and then fucked her lustily until they both collapsed forward onto the bed in sexual climax.

After pulling his cock out, Tom directed Mandy to suck him into another raging hard-on and then sit on his cock and fuck him to orgasm while he sat in one of the room's chairs. Mandy loved to fuck Tom on top although she'd never actually told him that. It was pretty obvious though in the hot sexy way she'd go wild during the few times he had told her to climb on board and ride him until he blew his wad.

Tom had move both his and Mandy to the floor with his cock still buried inside her tight cunt just when he knew his second orgasm was just about to explode inside her. He had positioned her legs up above his shoulders and thrown such a hot lusty fucking into Mandy that they had both orgasmed within just a few moments of each other.

Now Tom was ready for a quick shower before he moved their final day of lusty playtime into the last stages. Tom lay on top of Mandy for a few moments after he had put her legs down off of his shoulders, and he spent those few minutes kissing her breasts, licking the nipples and just enjoy a little "titty snack" while he had ready access to her voluptuously naked body. Before he pulled his softening cock out of Mandy's cunt, he leaned upward, kissing her on the lips and running his fingers gently and sensually through her thick blonde hair. He'd always loved the look and apparent texture of her hair - his ability to put his fingers in it and enjoy the smell and texture of her blonde tresses in the past two weeks had been extremely arousing.

Helping Mandy up from the floor, Tom told her that he wanted to shower with her - something they he'd been wanting to do with Mandy for many months but hadn't been able to do in the last two weeks of his employment with her. Tom felt his cock twitch and begin to get hard again as his busty blonde-haired boss turned towards the bathroom and the shower. He was right behind her, loving the hot sexy view of her rounded asscheeks swinging from side to side - also a new experience. Normally in the trysts they'd enjoyed every morning near Mandy's work area, he had simply gotten his cock inside her and fucked her. He hadn't enjoyed the luxury of seeing the sexy babe walking naked in front of him.

In the shower with Mandy, Tom adjusted the water until it was fairly warm and muscle-relaxing but not so hot that they couldn't stand to be under it for awhile. Tom maneuvered Mandy so she was directly under the strong spray of water cascading down onto her blonde head and he quickly lathered up a washcloth and started lathering Mandy's body up all over. When he reached her full rounded tits, Tom soaped them up really good and then hung the cloth on his shoulder while he took a sudsy breast in each hand and squeezed and caressed them sexily. He leaned forward, kissing between Mandy's twin peaks and then licked first one nipple and the other one into hard arousal.

Mandy responded to his special attentions to her breasts in the expected fashion - moaning and cooing, throwing her head back and allowing the water to splash down onto her upturned face while Tom had his wanton ways with her body. Tom wanted to fuck Mandy again, right there in the shower and thought he might do that yet but first he wanted to just enjoy being in what he considered a very erotic setting - alone, naked, with another man's wife under the warm spray of a motel room shower - what a sexy fucking scenario.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.