Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 6 - The final Day II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The final Day II - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mandy and I had just fucked our brains out in the motel room where I'd instructed her to meet me during what was my normal "lunch time". It was my final day of working "under" Mandy and our time today had started with "her under me". Oh yeah. Mandy had been waiting in the nearest Best Western motel attired in sexy bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, and a sheer negligee that she'd bought at Victoria's Secret - her favorite store for buying sexy items. The bra and panties and negligee were my instructions - the garter belt and stockings were Mandy's idea.

My busty blonde supervisor had been fucking and sucking me off for the entire last two weeks to keep me from reporting that she was having a lesbian affair with our organization's director. I didn't care at all that she and Julie were "getting it on" in Julie's office before work. Actually the morning I walked in on the two of them fucking each other was totally sexy, but having that valuable little piece of information about my two immediate supervisors made it possible for me to coerce out of Mandy what I'd been wanting for the entire time I'd worked for her - some of her hot tight pussy and her mouth sucking my cock off whenever I wanted her to. I had enjoyed a total sexual blast during the past two weeks.

I had told Mandy to dress in the items she bought and to be waiting for me in the Best Western around 11:00 A.M. Mandy was to be my appetizer, my lunch, and my dessert for my last day of work. I had undressed her until she was only wearing the garter belt and stockings -- then I'd mounted her on the motel room bed and fucked her until we both reached orgasm.

As I was feeling my first orgasm exploding inside Mandy's hot wet cunt, I had already started to decide how I wanted to use her sexually next. It's certainly not every day that you've got your young 20-something year old boss bent over in front of you with your cock deep inside her hot young cunt, and ready to do whatever you command of her sexually. I'd done a variety of sexually hot things with Mandy and now I needed to figure out if I wanted a piece of her tight asshole or how I wanted her to bring me to my next climax.

I decided the next thing I wanted was for Mandy to ride on my cock. I pulled out of her just fucked pussy and as I looked down at her naked wet pussy lips, I could already see a slight dribble of my cum escaping from between them. I reached down and dipped my finger in the fresh jism leaking from her pussy, rubbing my finger inside her pussy lips and up over her aroused hard little clit. She moaned from the feel of my finger exploring her sensitive pussy, rubbing my hot cum over her aroused swollen cunt lips. I loved the things I'd learned about Mandy in the two weeks I'd been her sex partner. I don't know if you could call us lovers so I'll just settle for "partner".

One thing I'd learned from the very first time I'd told Mandy to get naked for me was that her body was every bit as sexy as I'd thought it was - and I have to say that she was at her most beautiful when she was totally nude. She's gorgeous without any clothes on at all. Her sexy full C/D-cup breasts, her beautiful short blonde hair and her nice rounded ass cheeks were all much more sexy and hot to see when she was in the nude. And Mandy had actually seemed to enjoy being naked with me - being naked for me. I loved stripping my clothes off and getting naked with her - even more, I loved fucking Mandy and having her take my cock in her hot sucking mouth and bringing me off.

"Mandy, I want you to come over in this chair with me, sit on my cock, take me inside you and fucking bring me off while your ride my horny dick," I instructed her as I pulled a large overstuffed chair out into the middle of the room next to the bed where I'd just fucked her from the rear while she bent over in front of me.

Mandy got up where she'd fallen onto the bed after we both climaxed and after she saw I'd gotten myself settled into the chair, she took my semi-soft cock in her hand and stroked me several times before she leaned over to take the head of my dick in her hot lips. I'd figured out pretty quickly in the last couple of weeks that Mandy loved to suck cock. I'd always pretty well figured out to my surprise that Mandy and her young husband weren't the horny hot lovers I figured they were. Her response to my sexual explorations with her in the last ten workdays had made me realize that Mandy was one hot pussy woman and she'd been needing a virile horny man to bring her into the sexual potential she might not even realized was burning inside her body. I just wanted to satisfy my own pleasures and sexual desires and had ended up bringing Mandy from a very frustrated pent-up bitchy woman into a horny lusty high-sexed woman who was ready to suck and fuck at the drop of a hat - or a hint. And I'd given Mandy much more than hints since the first day I'd demanded she fuck me.

As I sat there waiting for Mandy to get my cock hard again so she could sit on my lap and hide my horny dick inside her, I thought about all the hot fucking things we'd done in the last two weeks. It had been unbelievable because I'd fully expected to have to threaten Mandy every single day. She'd never come right out and said it but I knew that Mandy had really started enjoying our daily sexual tryst. I was going to hate to see it end when we parted today.

Mandy had begun to take the entire head of my cock into her hot wet mouth and she was stroking the shaft of my cock up and down, as she bobbed her head up and down on the head of my cock. The tightness of her sucking on my horny cock had me fully erect again and then she stood up, leaned over to kiss me hotly on the lips and then moved forward into the chair with me, taking the now very long and hard cock jutting up from my groin in her hand as she guided it to the aroused swollen lips of her cunt. I couldn't wait to feel the heat and wetness of Mandy's pussy when my cock first touched her. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, when she started to settle down, letting the pointed head of my cock spread her pussy lips, I was nearly overwhelmed with how fucking hot and sexy Mandy had shown herself to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.