Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 5 - The Final Day I

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Final Day I - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The last two weeks of Tom's employment in the job working under his busty blonde supervisor, Mandy, had seemed like it lasted much longer than just 10 workdays. He'd gotten totally fed up with Mandy's sarcasm and critical attitude and he'd given her his "two weeks notice" that his days of working for her were over.

Mandy had never realized the fact that Tom had secretly lusted after her since before she had joined their organization and had been made his supervisor. When he'd first met her, his cock had grown hard in his pants from looking at her beautiful face, her sexy blonde hair that framed her face just right and her full, big breasts that she seemed to know just how to accentuate. To top if off, Mandy was just slightly on the "big girl" side but she had a very tight rounded ass that just seemed to invite a man to strip it bare and kiss all over.

When Tom's final day of work with Mandy was about to arrive, he told her exactly what he wanted her to do as his final installment of his "going away" present the next day. You see, Tom had happened upon Mandy and her boss, Julie, in a sexy naked lesbian clinch one morning early before either of them figured anybody else would be at work. He'd walked over to the main office and when he found the door open but apparently no one there, he stuck his head on inside. What he found was Julie lying back on the couch in her office with blonde Mandy down in between Julie's shapely legs, licking and eating Julie's pussy while she cupped and squeezed her own breasts and pulled on her horny hard little nipples. Tom found himself growing hard from watching these two lusty females getting it on in what they thought was the privacy of Julie's office but then and there he decided that he'd had enough of both of them but he intended to collect and collect richly before he left their organization.

Despite what Tom had ever thought would happen, Mandy had initially gone along with his sexual demands on her and quickly he'd realized that she was actually enjoying doing all the things he told her to do. One day he'd made her suck his cock to orgasm and take his cum load in her mouth. Another day he'd made her allow him to fuck her from behind doggy style. And each and every day as he tried to find something hot and sexy to levy on Mandy, she'd seemed to "rise" to the occasion and she'd made him rise to the same results.

On his last day, rather than have a "going away" luncheon with all of his other co-workers in their office, Tom instructed Mandy that she was to call in sick that day in order to give him what he wanted. He told her to meet him at the local Best Western motel and that she was to get Room 321 and be waiting their for him in the way he'd told her to dress. Tom made it very clear to Mandy that if she didn't complete this final set of sexual directions that he gave her, he would follow through with his first threat and reveal to the business directors what he had seen her and Julie doing that one morning.

At 11:00, Tom excused himself and told everybody in the office around him that he had some errands to run on his final day there with them and that he'd be back in about two hours. He immediately drove to the motel where he'd directed Mandy to be waiting and when he got there, he claimed a key from the front desk and went straight to Room 321. He put the key in the door and wondered to himself if he would really find Mandy there waiting for him and whether she would be wearing and doing exactly what he had told her to wear.

As he opened the door and stepped into the dimly lit room, Tom found himself getting excited and very turned on as he saw Mandy standing over by the floor-length mirror by the bathroom, brushing her sexy blonde hair. He felt a sudden pang of regret that today was his last week of work because of two weeks of daily intense sexual play and fucking with Mandy had been much more pleasant than he had ever imagined. Instead of coercing her into doing his sexual will, he'd found her eagerly enjoying every day's desires and he found himself now somewhat saddened that it would apparently all be over after this last experience.

Mandy was wearing precisely what Tom had told her to - she'd gone to the local Victoria's Secret lingerie shop and had purchased a sexy black bra and thong panty set with a matching long see-through black negligee to go over it. And the finishing touch was the black satin garter belt and dark black thigh high stockings that Mandy had bought to really turn Tom on. He hadn't told her to buy the garter belt and stockings, she'd seen them in the store and decided to see what they would do to her sex-partner.

Mandy's objective was more than accomplished because Tom quickly began to undress and when he was completely naked, he walked over to Mandy and took her into his arms. He pulled her 5'6" body close to him, feeling her full rounded tits pressed hard against his chest as he pulled her close. With her snugly mashed against him, Tom allowed his right hand to wander down until he felt the sexy rounded swell of Mandy's naked asscheek underneath her negligee that was left bare by the thong she was wearing. He cupped her asscheek in his hand, squeezing it firmly and pulled her groin tightly against his hardening mass of horny cock that was pressing against her panty-covered pussy.

Tom moved his lips over Mandy's and felt her begin to kiss him almost as hungrily and as lustily as he kissed her. He'd never quite gotten used to Mandy's quick acceptance of his attentions to her sexually but he'd gladly taken her enthusiasm and eagerness to get turned on and reach sexual climax just as much as he wanted to.

Tom moved his other exploring hand up over Mandy's bra-encased right breast, finding the nipple already taut and hard from her sexual arousal. He dropped down to his knees in front of her as she was standing there, quickly pulling the thing strip of black cloth covering Mandy's blonde-haired pussy to the side and diving with his tongue into her already wet, engorged pussy lips. Tom loved the taste of Mandy's hot pussy when she was horny and hot for sex and he intended to bring her to climax today with his mouth and fingers first before he ever wet his cock and rammed it inside her cunt. He worked his hungry tongue up and down Mandy's blood-swelled pussy, flicking over her clit quickly with his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.