My Cumforter - Cover

My Cumforter

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young male student gains a position of dominance over his Maths Mistress after he secretly videotapes her seducing him at school. Of course, this doesn't stop him enjoying life with girls his own age too....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Water Sports  

As Linda's father pounded at the front door of your parent's house which was empty apart from yourself since your parents were staying with your mother's sister for a few days, it was obvious that he was furious at you for tying his daughter up in the girl's toilet at school before having intercourse with her, you thought frantically about what you were going to do. After considering your options, the first one that popped into your head still seemed to be the most sensible - run! Grabbing Linda's diary, you scurried towards the back door only half aware that the pounding at the front had ceased. Bolting down the garden and vaulting the low wall at the end, you set off at a run down the alley... only to run slap bang into the man you were trying to avoid at the spot were the alley met the road. Startled, you looked at the man before you, your eyes about level with his chest. You'd only seen Linda's dad before from a distance and, while he was obviously large, you'd not realised that he was a man mountain! Backing off rapidly you prepared to turn...

"Oi! I want a word with you!" he yelled at you in a deep, gruff voice as his heavy hand fell on your shoulder.

"You do?" you quaked for, by now, he'd got a better grip and your feet were barely touching the ground.

"Yes I bloody well do! I got called round to the school today - they told be that you'd... you'd... you'd..."

Clearly he was having trouble bringing himself to say the word, you realised. "Shagged?" you offered.

"Yeah - right. And her untouched to!"

Untouched? Linda? Preposterous! True, you'd taken a girl's virginity today but it wasn't hers. In fact, now you thought about it the idea was farcical! Unable to help yourself, you started to chuckle. Unfortunately, once you began, you couldn't stop and hysteria began to take over as you chuckles turned to outright laughter.

As your shoulders shock and your laughter got louder, the older man looked at you perplexed. "What's so fucking funny?" he demanded to know.

Unable to speak, you simply held out Linda's file and offered it to him. Putting you down, he took the book and started to flip through it as, still laughing uncontrollably, you sat on the kerbstone, feet in the road. Flipping from page to page and clearly recognising his daughter's handwriting, the man fumed and began to turn red. "The little slut!" he finally exclaimed. "I'll fucking kill her!"

Breathing a sign of relief as you finally got your laughter under control, you watched as the giant lumbered up the road. You didn't fancy Linda's chances of being able to talk her way out of this one but, at least, your skin was still intact and that was all you cared about. Something at the back of your mind suggested that your days of getting some easy sexual relief with Linda might be over...

Still, you had another problem to deal with - school. And there was only one person you knew you could help you in that area...


Using the key from your pocket you let yourself into the Dougherty's unnaturally tidy house. Your maths teacher was kneeling in the entrance hall, facing the door without a stitch of clothing on. "Good evening, Master - I've been expecting you," she greeted you innocently enough but there was an echo of satisfied smugness in her voice that you didn't like at all. "He's here, dear!" she called out, raising her voice as she did so. "You can get the dinner on now."

"Very well, Ma'am," came her husband's voice firm out of the kitchen.

"Unless you've lost your appetite, Master?"

Her disrespectful remark coupled with your bad temper tipped you over and you advanced on the naked woman before grabbing hold of her hair and yanking it hard. She yelped but the slight grin remained at the corners of her mouth. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" you questioned her.

"If you're asking me if I'm getting a kick out of watching the person who's blackmailing me into fulfilling his every perverted fantasy squirm, then the answer has to be in the affirmative - Master. And now I hear that you've sunk to a new low..."

"And what do you mean by that?" you demanded, still pulling on her hair.

"Blackmailing Mary into having sex with you. And before you ask how I know, the poor girl was on the phone to me earlier, absolutely distraught. You raped her in everything but name. Have you no shame, no decency?"

"None at all," you replied. "She's a perverted lesbian and she deserves to be used. She should be pleased that a real man like me is willing to give her some of my time!"

"Ha!"

"Right! That's it!" you snapped as you stamped off down the corridor dragging a simpering Mrs Dougherty behind you by her silky locks as her legs frantically scrabbled around for a grip on the polished wooden floor. Reaching the dinning room, you flung the woman onto one of the wooden chairs there that surrounded the table. Rummaging in the large box that sat in the corner of the room, you pulled out several lengths of rope. Turning, you saw Mrs D watching you carefully. "That's one thing I love about your house, whore - it comes already complete with all the accessories left over from your days as a Domme!"

"I still am a Domme," she replied in neutral tones. "I'll always be a Domme - that's my nature. I only serve you like this because I have to."

"And you'd better not forget that," you hinted darkly as you began to tie her to the chair. "Now, onto why I came here..."

"You want me to speak up for you at... ouch... the meeting at the school tomorrow morning which will decide your future, or otherwise, at that establishment." This was a statement, not a question you realised as you tied off the last knot binding her firmly to the furniture.

"Of course... and if you don't, you can guess what happens."

"You use the video you have of me seducing you and, later, Mary Black. My career is ruined, I become a social outcast and, basically, my life is ruined."

"Right." you agreed enthusiastically.

"So why should I even try? There's no way I can save your skin after what you did, and, to be honest I don't think I even want to."

"Well, put it like this - just remember that even after I've handed the tapes over and ruined you, I'll still be around to make your life hell. Do what you can and, maybe, I won't."

"And, maybe, you will since you're such a bastard!"

"That's true... but now I'm fed up of listening to you..." and, so saying, you rammed a large red candle into her mouth. "I'm getting the idea that you don't care too much about yourself these days, so here's the deal - you drop the candle and I kick the shit out of your husband. Got it?"

Mrs Dougherty nodded though pure hatred blazed in her eyes but you simply smiled and lit the candle. A mixture of fear of physical violence against her poofy husband and the threat of exposure of her own misdeeds would keep her under control. True, she might be correct in that she couldn't save you from being expelled from school, but so what? You were no star pupil and weren't expected to pass any examinations or go on to higher education so did it matter? And you could still get your kicks with Mary and Mrs D... And you could easily make a living from blackmailing some of the names mentioned in Linda's diary. True, you no longer had the document, but did that matter? They would know the truth and their own guilt would get them to pay up when you demanded it. So, even with your current setbacks, your future seemed pretty rosy to you.

Looking down at the woman before you, you could see that the hot wax had started to drip from the candle to land on her chest between her breasts where it almost instantly solidified. She was squirming uncomfortably and looking distressed. "Just wait till the candle burns down, bitch, and the falling wax doesn't have as much time to cool. Then you'll really know pain."

Just at that moment Mr Dougherty entered the room in his full maids outfit complete with frilly cap and apron. Looking with sympathy at his suffering wife, he placed your meal onto the table. "Your dinner, Master," he reported almost unnecessarily.

Aiming a violent kick at his backside, you told him to piss off then sat down at the table and began to eat while the bound, naked woman provided some entertainment and stimulation...


The next morning you were rudely awoken by a pounding on the front door followed almost immediately by a loud crashing, splintering sound. Leaping naked from your bed, you rushed out onto the landing and started to run down the stairs to investigate... only to find the place milling with coppers, both uniformed and plainclothes. Two of them immediately and very roughly grabbed you before bundling you onto the floor. "Here he is, boss! We got him!"

An older officer in civilian clothing pushed his way through to the front them looked down at you. "Doesn't look so to tough to me," he sniffed. "Okay, 'cuff him!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.