My Cumforter - Cover

My Cumforter

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young male student gains a position of dominance over his Maths Mistress after he secretly videotapes her seducing him at school. Of course, this doesn't stop him enjoying life with girls his own age too....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Water Sports  

The next morning, you were at school early once more hoping that Mary Black might already have an answer for you but, as she passed you by as you lolled outside the gates, she pointedly ignored you. Briefly, you did consider chastising her for this implied insult but, as you had given her until the evening to pass on her answer to your demand to have sex with you in exchange for the return of some very embarrassing photographs of her that you have in your possession, you decided to let it slide and so you simply smiled at her withdrawing back convinced that, before long, she would glance over her shoulder to check on what you were doing. Even as you finished the thought, Mary did indeed half turn and look at you over her shoulder before hastily turning back to face the front.

"Hey, what ya doin'?" came a cheery voice that you knew well.

"Oh, hi Linda," you replied to the girl with the well deserved reputation of being the school's bike. "Just watching the scenery."

"Mary Black? You can do better than her. She's at least a stone overweight and she's gay anyway," Linda pronounced with certainty.

"Which only makes her more of a challenge," you pointed out. "Not like you."

"Bastard!" she replied but with a broad grin.

"Going to show me that diary of yours yet, Linda?" you asked referring to her file where she kept a list of all the boys who'd enjoyed her favours along with her ratings of them in such areas as cock size, skill and satisfaction.

"Not a chance, buster!" she smiled, unconsciously clasping her schoolbag tighter, something that you took careful note of concluding that, maybe, she had the diary with her today then.

"Fancy bunking off French today, honey? Have a little fun instead?" you enquired slyly.

The little nymphomaniac grinned and you knew that she'd take the bait, she simply couldn't help herself. "That would be nice - French is so boring. Bike sheds as usual?"

"Naw, it looks like rain. Second floor girls toilets'll be drier."

Linda grinned and agreed to the meeting. "How'd you get on with Mrs Dougherty after school yesterday?" she asked you, clearly dying of curiosity.

"Okay," you replied, a matter of fact tone in your voice. "She's a pussy cat when you know how to treat her..."


The girl's toilet was almost deserted when you brazenly entered it, the only two occupants being a pair of 'little uns' who were sharing a single cigarette. "Out!" you told them in a firm tone and, after tossing the dog end into one of the bowls, they hastened away, casting rebellious looks over their shoulders at you.

Leaning against the old fashioned cast iron radiator, you bided your time and waited for Linda to appear. You didn't have to twiddle your thumbs for long which was a very good thing - for Linda at the very least! She sauntered in and glanced around, swinging her bag from side to side with her left hand. "All clear, I take it?" she asked rather unnecessarily.

You nodded and swept your arm round the empty space. "Just you and me, honey bunch..."

She flashed you a cute little grin then dropped her bag onto the floor. Closing in on your prey in a flash and spinning her round, you roughly bundled her into one of the cubicles, pulling her satchel along behind you with your left foot which you'd skilfully looped through the carrying strap. "Hey!" she yelped at your forcefulness.

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" you chastised her, pushing her further forward until her legs collided with the porcelain bowl of the toilet. Still applying pressure to her back, you bent her forward at the waist until she had to raise her hands and place them flat against the back wall of the cubicle to stop herself from overbalancing. "We both know why you're here, you little scrubber, so stop your moaning..."

"But why ya have to be so rough?" she protested as you lifted up the back of her skirt.

"You know I like it that way... and so do you," you commented as you hauled her knickers down and undid your fly. Prepared for action as ever, your John Thomas popped into view already at attention.

Peering over her shoulder, Linda studied what she was about to receive and demanded to know where the condom that you had promised to wear next time the pair of you had sex together was.

Using one hand to push her further forward, you utilised the other to guide yourself towards her waiting hole. "If I recall," you explained patiently as you thrust yourself forward and into her inviting pussy, "I told you that I don't ever use them."

"Damn you!" she muttered under her breath.

"And in any case, you're such a slag that it's far more likely that you'll give some sexual crap disease to me than me getting you in the family way," you pointed out.

"You bastard!" she hissed, this time with feeling as she struggled to pull herself from off your shaft.

Looping a hand around her throat, you squeezed gently. "And where do you think you're going?" you asked her, pulling your school tie loose with your free hand. Increasing the pressure on her neck you told her to grab the exposed pipe that rose up to the toilet's high level cistern and, after a few more squeezes of her neck, Linda got the general idea. Releasing your grip on her throat, you used your tie to lash her wrists firmly to the pipe. Now that she was not going anywhere, you placed one hand onto each of her hips before starting to hump her.

"You really are a bastard, ya know?" she told you in much softer tones and while you noticed that she wasn't struggling to free herself overly much.

"I know, and you're a tramp who can't get her fill. But I also know that I do you better than anyone..."

"Almost anyone," she interjected much to your displeasure. "There's one better than you."

"Yeah, right," you muttered sarcastically as you tightened your grip on her hips. "And who's that?"

"Shan't tell!" she giggled. "Wouldn't be... Oh, god!... Wouldn't be fair... that's right, fuck me harder, you bastard!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.