Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

"What?!?!" I exclaimed totally taken aback by Mr Foster's announcement that I was to move out of my room in the main house and to join with the other girls in their dormitory half way across the small island where we all lived.

"You heard me, Carol. Pack up your belongings and move out. But don't worry, I'll make sure that you have a room to yourself."

"But... but why, Sir?" I finally managed to stammer.

"Because there's someone new arriving on the afternoon helicopter flight and I want them in the house with me - not that it's any of your concern what I decide to do with my staff and my island, Nurse! Now, Mr Haga will organise some boxes for you and, once you're ready, arrange for help to assist you to move."

Well, this was both good news and bad news for me. The boss's violent mood swings as well as his large streak of jealously meant that my life could be both painful and dangerous here and more so were I close to him but, on the other hand, if I was to totally lose his favour, then I would be at the mercy of every horny male on the atoll and there was plenty of them! Seeing my look of concern, the boss stretched out across the breakfast table and cupped one of my breasts in his hand before applying some pressure and painfully squeezing the gland harder and harder until I gasped. "But don't worry, my little naughty nurse, you're still mine. Unused and unwanted as may be, but still off limits to the other men. But in the meantime, I need you to be at the pad ready for the chopper's arrival. Your medical skills might well be needed." And with that he released his grip on me, stood and left the room beckoning Mr Cunningham to follow him.

I sat in my chair, still trying to take on board just what was happening to me when I sensed Haga moving round to stand behind me. His right arm looped over my shoulders and his hand slide down the front of my dress so that he could fondle and squeeze the nipple of my still aching tit as I sat frozen in shock at his blatant effrontery. "It won't be long... soon he'll take away all of his protection and then you'll need a new benefactor to save you from the masses. Fred's not interested in you... which leaves me." I shuddered at his words and he chortled, rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger like a grape. "Yes, I know how you feel about me, Carol... and that's what makes you so desirable. But you still have a choice - you could turn me down and enjoy the attentions of every male here in turn and that, I guess, depends on just how much of a slut you really are - for all I know, maybe that's what you want. But it's your choice - one male whom you despise or lots of randy men whom you simply don't care for?" Still playing with my breast, he laughed gently as he looked down into my cleavage lustfully.

I'd had enough of this for now and I placed my arm under his, pushing it back out of my dress. "But that's all irrelevant at the moment, Haga. I'm still the boss's woman at the moment and you'd best remember it. So keep your filthy hands to yourself before you end up with a matching pair!" I countered referring to his left hand which was still recovering from the evening when the boss had broken every one of his fingers in a fit of temper after Haga had been so foolish as to voice his infatuation for my body in front of Mr Foster.

That took the wind out of Haga's sails a little but he still stood his ground, leering down at me. "As far my offer to purchase syringes of anaesthetic from you is concerned, have you reconsidered at all? You best think about it quickly, Carol, as you won't be in a position to bargain much longer."

I sighed and stood up, readjusting the material of my dress which Haga's attentions had disturbed before turning slowly to face him. "Look, there is no way that I'm going to give or sell or otherwise provide you with drugs just so you can take advantage of women. Get that through your thick, male head!"

"We'll see, Carol, we'll see..."


My arrival at the dormitory was a thing of wonder with the women who lived there. For months I'd been one of the 'gentry' who lived in the big house with servants and the best of everything to hand and now here I was, moving in with them. True, I had my own room whereas they all had to share, two to a room but, even so, it was a major come down for me and some of the girls were clearly enjoying my discomfort. But I did have a few friends and supporters in my new home including PollyAnna and some of the girls whom I had treated, advised or just been friendly to.


At the appropriate time I was stood at the helicopter pad dressed in my nurse's uniform alongside Mr Foster and his two almost ever present lieutenants, Haga and Cunningham. As always we heard the chopper long before we saw it and, as it came in and dropped towards the cleared and flattered landing area, we had to turn away and protect our faces from the flying dust and debris. As the machine settled onto its skids, I looked with interest to see who clambered out. The answer wasn't too long in coming as a thin female form eased her way through the door. She was in her mid twenties and might have once been rather good looking but now she was haggard and obviously underfed. She also had a strange air of defeat hanging from her while her eyes flicked about from side to side constantly as if scanning for encroaching danger. Even as Mr Foster stepped forward to greet her, the girl flinched back like a beaten dog.

"Carol?" said Mr Foster spotting this reaction and stepping back again, clearly in one of his more gentlemanly moods. "This is Laura. If you'd be so kind as to take charge of her? Give her a through physical then take her up to the house. Show her round and settle her into her room. Talk her through who's who and how our happy little place runs. Got it?"

"Of course, Sir," I replied turning to the new arrival and trying to smile at her. She looked back at me with sullen eyes so I told her to follow me. "You can speak English?" I asked her to which she simply nodded. Throwing the boss a puzzled glance, I set off down towards the house checking behind occasionally to see if Laura was following me. The answer to that was that she was but with her head down and her eyes to the ground. As I looked at her I could see that, even for someone of European origin, this girl was very, very pale and pasty, almost as if she'd not been out in the sun for some considerable time...


By the time that our daily dinner party was due to start, I'd just about managed to get Laura showered, tidied up and dressed. It hadn't been an easy task for she'd not assisted me much at all. Then I'd found myself running short of time with the result that I didn't look as good as I knew the boss would want, but there was little I could do about that as I lead her into the dinning room. I was a little surprised to see that only the three men were there this evening with no sign of any of the hired trollops. Mr Foster turned as we entered, "Welcome, ladies, come and join us. And welcome to my home, Laura. Fred?" and here he turned to Mr Cunningham, "if you'd be so kind as to take Laura outside for a moment? Thank you."

The boss then paused briefly until Cunningham and Laura were out of earshot before he asked me, "So, Carol, how is she?"

Accepting a drink of sweet sherry from the hovering waiter, I took a sip while I gathered my thoughts. "Physically, Sir, she's... rough. I'd say that she's slightly malnourished and very anaemic. I also suspect that she's not been out of doors for some time. Mentally... well, it's not my field but there's something wrong with her. She's very distant... very withdrawn. It's hard to get her to talk. If someone asked me, I'd have said that she'd spend some time in a prison in a third world country, it's kinda like that."

"I see Carol. Thank you. And... erm, what's the prognosis, physically, at least?"

"I'd say that she'll be fine, physically, given about a month. She just needs feeding up and a little rest coupled with some gentle exercise... and some sunshine wouldn't go amiss. There's nothing actually wrong with her as such," I judged.

Mr Foster smiled at Haga who was listening in closely before he turned his attention back to me. "She's a good investment then?"

"Investment?" I queried, a little puzzled.

"Is she worth the thirty thousand pounds I paid for her?"

"Paid for her?" I echoed even more confused now.

"Are you really that stupid, Carol? Yes, paid for her. She's a slave... and now she's my slave, here to satisfy my rampant sexual needs, something that I might add you have been failing to do for quite some time..."


I didn't say much over dinner and I heard almost as little. Laura didn't speak and bolted her food down as soon as it was placed before her almost without cutting it. As she was eating, her eyes constantly flickered around as if she was afraid that someone was about to steal her food. Every scrap was devoured, every morsel eaten with nothing wasted or left. The men spent most of the meal ignoring us women as they talked about business so I was left to think. Slavery? It have never occurred to me that such a thing still existed yet the boss was saying that it was so... and given that he was a criminal - no, a Crime Lord according to the Sun newspaper - he would know about such things I guessed. Yet I was sure that, on the rare occasions that Laura had spoken when we had been together, her accent was that of a well brought up and educated middle class English woman.

After the meal had ended and the table cleared, the men finished up their chat about 'work' and turned to more pleasurable things - us women. "You're very quiet tonight, Carol," said Haga looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"It's this slavery thing... I didn't think it still existed."

"Well, it does Carol and Laura here is living proof. Some of my contacts found her in a Bangkok brothel where she'd been held for almost a year, shackled to a bed and making a fair profit for her owner. On my behalf, they made an offer for her... and here she is," explained Mr Foster.

"But why, Sir?" I asked. "You've a dormitory full of willing girls that change on a monthly basis and all of them are paid to be available to you. Why spend all that money on a slave?"

"Because I can and because I want to. I want to know what it's like to own another human being. It's a bit of an aphrodisiac, by the way, as I can now tell you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.