Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

Less than a week after my breast enlargement operation had been successfully carried out in Florida, I was back on the private jet and starting on my return journey to Mr Foster's private island. Even though the procedure had gone well, Doctor Ramaz wanted me to stay in the area of the clinic longer so that he could monitor my recovery further, especially in the light of the experimental drugs that had been used upon me however, I had to return home if for no reason other than that my employer was due for another session on his dialysis machine and I had to be there to operate it. I was still swathed in bandages and it was only because I was a qualified nurse that I did not have to stay in a hotel near the clinic for the next few weeks to allow the medical staff to change the dressings for me. As for how I felt, the brief answer was 'sore'. My whole chest was tender and I could not bear for any pressure to be applied in the area at all. When I walked I felt off balance and awkward and the extra weight of the implants made me feel that I had something like two bags of sugar draped over each shoulder. As for looking down, I still hadn't got used to the fact that I could no longer see my own feet nor the treads of a set of stairs! Regarding the boobs themselves, I'd not seen them for when I came out of the anaesthetic, the bandages were already on and they had remained in place ever since.

With regard to Kevin, one of the pair of guards assigned to me by our mutual boss, Mr Foster, our relationship had been cool and proper to the point of awkwardness. In fact, I think that the second guard who was accompanying us thought that we'd had some sort of argument the way we were acting rather than the truth which was that we had both scared ourselves when we had found that a quick 'good luck' peck just before my operation had started to turn into something else, something far more serious and with possible dangerous repercussions.

The jet finally touched down at the small airport near our island and my guards and I transferred to a helicopter for the final leg of the journey home.


As the chopper came in to land on tropical paradise where I lived these days, I could see Mr Foster along with several others waiting at the pad for us. Once the helicopter door opened and I stepped out, the boss moved towards me and welcomed me back. "How are you feeling, Carol?" he asked with a smile, his eyes riveted to my new breasts.

"Tired, Sir, tired and sore. And yourself? Ready for your treatment?"

Mr Foster brushed that aside. "That can wait, Carol. First I want to spend some time with you."

'In other words, ' I thought, 'you want to see your new toys.' But I simply smiled and let him lead me up to the house and the main lounge there. Once inside the luxuriously furnished room, he closed all the doors before drawing the curtains. Being who he was, he didn't need to lock them - no-one would dare to come into the room now. "Okay, Carol, let's take a peek, shall we?"

Trying to smile, I gingerly eased my T-shirt off over my head and, since that was all I was wearing on my upper body, the bandages that were left were the only thing protecting my modesty. Undoing the knot that tied the dressings, I started to unwind it, slowly and carefully. I could see Mr Foster watching my every move like some small boy at Christmas and, I have to say, part of me was almost as eager as he to see my new figure. Finally the bandages dropped away and I looked at myself in the nearby mirror and I could instantly see why I was so sore - my whole chest was one large mass of bruises! I noticed that even my hard-hearted boss had the decency to cringe just a little. Then, having got over the shock of that, I looked a little closer... which only confirmed my worst fears. "I look like a freak!" I gasped aloud.

"No, my dear, you look lovely," responded Mr Foster, "or, at least, you will when the bruises have faded".

"No I don't! No natural woman has breasts this size! And look at the shape! They're just sort of stuck there! They don't hang like they should, like Doctor Ramaz and I decided they would!"

"That's because I told him to ignore what you wanted, Carol. I wanted them to look like that."

"You? Why? They make me look like some cheap tart, like a slut!"

Mr Foster moved closer to me, a nasty smile playing at the edges of his mouth. "That's right, Carol, I wanted you to look like a slut... because that's what you are now. You are a slut because that's what I want you to be. And, more importantly, you're my slut! And being my slut, I'll mould you into whatever I want... and what I want, in the long term, is for you to be scared of me. Are you scared of me now, Carol?"

"Scared might be too strong a word, Sir. You certainly worry me, that's for sure!"

Suddenly he reached out with both hands and placed one onto each of my new boobs before squeezing them hard. The pain that shot though me was immediate and agonising. I screamed out loud, a small amount of warm urine oozing out of me, seeping through the mesh of my metal chastity belt before slightly staining the crotch of my trousers. "Are you scared of me, slut?" he asked quietly as he increased the pressure on me.

Gasping for breath all I could do at first was to frantically nod my head. Finally I managed to gasp out that I was scared of him... terrified even and, at the moment, I was.

"Good, good," he smiled as he allowed his hands to drop away. "Now, take off your slacks, Carol, and I'll remove your chastity belt then you can bandage up your chest. And once you've done that, I'll join you in the infirmary where you can start my treatment. I'm feeling like I need it... there's a deep lethargy in my bones these days..."


The boss's treatment on the machine went well and he didn't look half as drawn when it was finished. Out of the blue he asked me how long I thought it would be before my chest wasn't sore and the discoloration had gone. I told him between two and a half and three weeks, I thought. "Very well, Carol, you have three weeks to recover. Keep your tops on until then... And we can then have a grand unveiling ceremony! Won't that be fun, slut?"

"I'm sure it will, Sir, I'm sure it will."

"And by they way Carol, you'll find that I've replaced your entire wardrobe with garments and gowns more suited to you new look..."


In the weeks that followed, no-one saw my new breasts but me. I tended to myself and gradually the bruising faded but I still looked as artificial and freakish as ever. The coolness and awkwardness between myself and Kevin faded over this period too and by the end of the three weeks we were back to our usual selves, talking and joking with each other but still making sure that there was no physical contact between us.

Three weeks to the day since my return to the island, Mr Foster arranged a special dinner party with the best of food and drink especially laid on. The guest list was small and select - just himself and his two closest colleagues, Cunningham and Haga, along with myself and an especially selected pair of girls from the atoll's stock who just happened to have the biggest boobs there other than my own, of course. Mr Foster chose the outfit I was to wear for the occasion himself - a pair of cream trousers with matching shoes and a black silk halter neck top that left my back almost totally bare. Needless to say, I wasn't allowed any underwear at all...

The meal went smoothly and followed the regular pattern of his daily dinners in that everyone was formally attired and on their best behaviour. Once the last of the dishes had been removed and the waiters withdrawn leaving brandy decanter behind on the table, the men lit their cigars and everyone relaxed a little more - well, everyone but me that is for I was just a little nervous!

Mr Foster then called on us three girls to stand and to line up by the unlit fireplace. Pointing to the native girl at the right hand end of the line, he told her to remove her top. The little minx smiled cheekily and did as she was bid making it look rather sensuous, almost teasing. Her breasts, when revealed, were nicely shaped and one hundred percent natural and she must have been a good D cup. The three men admired her for a moment the applauded a little before passing a few risqué comments back and forth. Then it was the second girl's turn and, not to be outdone, she went into a genuine performance which took quite some time before she finally revealed herself to us all. Her breasts were bigger than those of the first girl, possibly a double D, but they clearly had some artificial assistance packed away inside her though they still looked far more natural than mine. The men gave her a louder round of applause which made her smile... and, at the same time, the other girl pout slightly.

"Your turn, Carol," said Mr Foster rather unnecessarily. I reached behind my back feeling for the ties that held my top together only to hear my boss telling me to stop. Not at all sure what he was up to, I nevertheless obeyed. "If you'd like to do the honours, Mr Cunningham?" the boss went on.

"My pleasure, Mr Foster," replied the head of security as he pushed back his chair and stood before moving towards me flourishing a pair of scissors. He then moved behind me and, with slow deliberation, cut each of the four straps that held my top in place one at time so that, over the space of several moments, my new breasts were tantalisingly revealed to Mr Foster and the others. Eventually the top fell away leaving me totally exposed and I heard Haga gasp audibly. Mr Cunningham returned to the front of me so he could have a better view and I could see the two hookers eyeing me up and trying to determine just what my new size meant to their status on the island and while it was true that my pair were the most obviously false of all the breasts on display, they were easily the largest by several inches.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.