Night on the Wards - Cover

Night on the Wards

Copyright© 2001 by Naughty Night Nurse

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Following a nightmare of a shift, young nurse Carol is lured into helping a criminal Mr Big and finds herself working on his private tropical island

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Slow   Violence  

It was a fortnight since the storm and all the damage done to our little island and the buildings huddled on it had long since been repaired. Signor Catalina had returned to wherever he came from as soon as the helicopter could safety fly yet his handwork remained with me and, while the pain and discomfort caused when the ring had been driven through my clit had now eased, I still had reason to curse the poxy thing on occasion.

Like now, for example. Cunningham and Haga had both retired for an early night - looking back I guessed that the boss had arranged that in advance - and the servants had been dismissed so only myself and Mr Foster remained awake in the large house that was home to the four of us. My boss was sitting comfortably, feet up, on a sofa while he read a lengthy report, his third large Henessy XO Cognac to hand. I, on the other hand, was nowhere near as comfortable being as I was stark naked and kneeling on the wooden floor. My hands had been cuffed behind my back, a ball gag pushed into my mouth then tied behind my head while I was held in place by a thin chain that was padlocked to a small ring screwed into the floor at one end while the other end of the chain attached to my clit ring. The chain was so thin and soft that I guessed that it could be easily snapped by an average man using both his hands but considering where it was attached to me, I couldn't excerpt much pressure at all without causing myself to suffer agonising pain. Since the chain was also rather short and I'd now been here for quite some time, my knees were killing me while my chest and stomach glinted as the light reflected off the saliva that had dribbled from my mouth now that I could not swallow properly.

Mr Foster put down his report and looked at me as I squirmed uncomfortably. "Are you ready to sign yet, Carol?" he asked. I shook my head in the negative. "That's a shame. Still, we've got all night, haven't we?" Then, picking up his report, he returned to his reading. The whole reason that I was in this situation was that the boss's plans to give me a breast enhancement had run into trouble when the American based surgeon refused to proceed without a consent form signed by me. Not convinced about the benefits of undergoing the operation, I'd refused to sign... and now I was here and here I was to remain until I agreed to sign. In the end, of course, I knew that I would comply but this was now an act of defiance on my part as I demonstrated to Mr Foster just how much I was opposed to this idea of his.

Another half hour passed and my knees were now on fire and I was so thirsty. I also had another problem in that the wine I'd drunk over dinner had now worked its way through my system and my bladder had filled itself to bursting. I fidgeted frantically but, each time I did so, the chain pulled on my clit sending me mixed messages of both pain and pleasure. A small groan escaped my lips and, hearing this, Mr Foster put down his report again before looking me over. "Ready to sign?"

Shamefaced and looking down at the floor, I gave a single, brief nod.

This reply wasn't good enough for the boss and he repeated the question. This time I nodded several times and with much greater vigour. "Good," he smiled, lowering his feet to the floor and picking up an already prepared clip-board. Approaching me he pulled some keys out of his pocket and, moving behind my back, he uncuffed my wrists. I rubbed my aching arms and shook my hands trying to get some circulation and life back into my limbs but far too quickly he thrust the clip-board towards me. Grabbing the board and pulling a pen out from the holder attached to the board, I scrawled a series of signatures on the complicated legal forms that gave permission to some butcher to hack me to pieces just to satisfy the lustful desires of the man who stood before me. Slowly Mr Foster checked the forms while all the time I got closer and closer to wetting myself. Finally satisfied, he tossed the clipboard onto the sofa and moved behind me to remove the gag. "You know, Carol, you look so appealing kneeling there like that..."

"Thank you for saying that, Sir, but please hurry up - I'm bursting for a pee!" I blurted out as soon as I was able to speak.

"Don't you dare do it over my floor, Carol! You'll regret it if you do!"

"I don't know how much longer I can hold it... please, let me go..."

"Like I said, Carol, I find you rather appealing like that. Once you've given me a blow job, then I'll release you."

"There isn't time!" I begged.

Pulling down his zip and easing out his already bloated cock with its glistening glands, he looked at me sternly before ordering, "Open wide!"

Desperate to get this over as soon as possible, I eagerly took his erect penis into my mouth and started to suck as hard as I could, my lips wrapped around him, my tongue massaging the underside of his glands. Reaching out with my hands I used one to grasp his arse while the other cupped his balls, teasing and caressing them. He moaned and stiffened, his hands knotting themselves in my hair as he pulled my face tighter into his groin. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing, honest I did, but the pressure building up within my waterworks was a constant distraction to me. Mr Foster sensed my distress and I could hear him chuckle. "You'd best hold on, Carol, if you know what's good for you..."

Realising that the only way out for me was to make him orgasm as quickly as possible, I redoubled my efforts sucking at his cock and and fondling his balls. Now it became a contest, a battle of wills - would he cum first or would I urinate over the floor? Then he changed tack, "Give up, Carol, ease the pressure... just let it go... then take your punishment like a big girl..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.