Black Republic - Cover

Black Republic

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The rise and fall of a black republic in this country

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Interracial   Violence  

By eliminating the large profits on those services the government of Dixie could furnish them cheaper.

No person in the new republic would be forced to use any of them. Billy Bob told everyone that copies of the constitution were on the table at the door.

On the last page were the proposed prices and rates for the services to be offered. He asked that they note that interest rates were fixed at four percent at the Banks for the next ten years. Power and phone rates were about half the national average before the rebellion.

Fuel prices were much below the national averages of a year before.

Those prices would be good for ten years.

Billy Bob told them that he and none of the other Elders were going to move to the new republic. They were going to stay in the States and help as much as they could from there.

John Ellis took the floor. He said that all the provisions and plans were complete.

The " Dixie Airforce " was ready.

THE DATE WAS SET FOR THEIR MISSION !

All aircraft were to land here during the day of November 30 and be filled with fuel. They would be armed with six cylinders.

The aircraft were to take off the evening of November the thirtieth, they were to be in position at twelve midnight. At twelve o one am on December the first the first valve would be opened on one of the cylinders on each plane. They would be over the Black Republic, flying their assigned course. Twenty miles away on each side would be another plane.

At the end of their course from west to east they would return on an assigned course to the west. At the edge of the Mississippi river they were to turn and fly several miles back east at a much higher altitude and jettison their cylinders. Any that were not empty would fall in the Black Republic.

All planes were to fly directly to the X Y Z ranch. While the pilots got some sleep and a hot meal the planes would be fueled and armed for their next mission.

History would record that the Black Republic lasted only five months to the day.

Tim and Cami had flown a chopper there.

After the meeting they were the first off the ground headed home.

Conversation was prevented by the engine and rotor noise.

After landing on the dock at Galveston they went up to their apartment and talked.

Cami confessed that she was scared. Any screw up could be a final thing for any one of them. She was determined to fly her missions. She wanted to help kill all of those animals and get total revenge for their actions.

Cami had a fear that she might screw up some way and not do her part.

After a light supper they went to bed.

Tim was awake yet when a nude Cami crawled into his bed.

The total conversation for the next three hours was " I want to make love to you " and Tim's reply " I have wanted to make love to you for so long ".

After they both were exhausted from sex they slept soundly.

The next few days were a blur of activity.

John Ellis had both refineries in Texas City producing the full range of petroleum products. Tim acquired a large fuel terminal there.

John was pumping to Tim's terminal.

Foreign crude oil tankers began unloading at John's refineries. They were purchasing fuel to return home from Tim.

Tim had acquired forty different apartment properties. He had to pay nearly nothing for them.

Tim owned fourteen hundred apartments.

Tim was sending fuel to Corpus Christy several times a week. His was the only place diesel fuel and gasoline could be bought there.

The U.S. government was his largest customer. Tim and Cami were soft lovers at night and forceful, tough decision makers during the day.

November 30 came and Cami and Tim flew their planes to the X Y Z ranch. The "Elders" were there.

They were some of the first to arrive.

The "Elders" made them feel at home.

Cami and Tim had lunch and wandered around the lake, they avoided any talk about the purpose for which they were there.

Sex was a subject they could talk about though. They had not had time to talk of their relationship before. Their days were so active there had been no time. Their nights were times to just do it, not talk about it.

Cami craved the assurance that she was not just a "Fuck Bunny" to Tim. That afternoon Tim told Cami he was in love with her and asked her to marry him.

She said she would.

They made love there on a bench in the woods near the lake.

Evening came, and the pilots gathered for a light meal and a hand shake by the Elders.

Every plane was ready and pilots began leaving at eight. Every one was circling in position at midnight. When the voice of an Elder said "Start your mission" each plane began flying east on it's assigned latitude.

As soon as the Mississippi river was behind them the valve to a cylinder was opened and that deadly mist was drifting down to the ground.

Over the next three days the pilots had completed flying a grid of the south east.

Both east and west and then north and south.

It was probable that the blacks would have been eradicated with just those overflights from west to east and east to west.

The Elders wanted to take no chances of there being a single survivor so the flights on the north-south grid were made.

Over those three days all life in the Black Republic ceased. The Blacks went to their final sleep. All animals both wild in the forests and tame on the farms died.

All insect life perished.

Plant life was altered, no weeds, kudzu, poison plants or briars survived. A lot of flowering plants died.

Only some fish life survived.

Trees were not affected.

Shrubs, grasses, most garden vegetables and plants made it.

Aquatic plants died.

After Tim and Cami had flown their last mission they flew to Galveston and cought up on their sleep.

Several days later they had a nice wedding service in the activities building of the first apartment complex Tim had bought.

They had a two day honeymoon. Tim and Cami flew to Padre Island and camped on the shore one night.

Galveston was rebuilding at a remarkable rate. Municipal services were nearly restored. The transit system was running. ( Where before the passengers had been mostly black, now they were all white.) There was not enough fuel for all those people that still had some sort of vehicle to drive. All fuels were rationed.

They were riding the Bus now.

The cities were re-forming police and fire departments.

More businesses were opening every day Most were the family type, A restaurant operated by a Family generally gave better service and served better food.

A food store was the same.

Tim had bought a whole block of buildings near his office.

None of the buildings were damaged much.

One building had been a supermarket and had a large parking lot. There were apartments upstairs. The glass was broken out of some of the windows and the store had been looted of a lot of the food. An attempt to set it on fire had failed.

A beer joint and seaman's boarding house had been at the far end of the block of buildings.

Cami found a family to operate that super market.

They had operated a food market close to a black housing area before.

There was an old black woman that had worked for the Falletta family for fifty one years. She risked her life to tell the senior members of the family that there would be riots on August first. The black woman suggested they disappear into a state park that was closed, a hundred miles south west of Galveston. Sam Falletta had believed her and taken nearly all of his family to hide there.

Sam had a brother in law, Louis Catanzano, that ran a family seafood restaurant.

Sam convinced him to gather his kids and all other family members and join him at the park before the riots. Both families slipped away during the days of July 30 and 31st. Both families rented large trucks and loaded their belongings to take with them.

When they came back fifteen days later their homes and businesses were nearly destroyed. They had salvaged what they could and moved into an empty school building.

Cami had met with Sam Falletta and Louis Catanzano about renting the buildings that Tim had bought.

Sam and his family wanted to open the market and live in the apartments above.

Louis wanted what had been the huge beer joint. He planed to turn it into a fine restaurant and use the rooms above for his family to live in. Cami and they made a deal. Tim was in Port Arthur. He was very pleased with Cami when he came back. They would have a place to dine out and buy groceries just a short walk away from their apartment.

The Elders made the announcement to the world of the new Republic of Dixie on New Years Day.

The announcement made it clear that the area of the former black nation was contaminated with a deadly bacteria. Only those given a three step inoculation could ever live there.

All persons that had lived there before the black revolution could return. They would be able to resume their life and occupy their property's there.

Those that wanted to return home would need to find a Republic of Dixie immigration station. There they would learn of the changes their life would take. If they were interested then in returning to their former homes and places of business they could pledge allegiance to the new republic and receive their first inoculation.

There would be a wait of two weeks for the second shot. The last shot could be given a week later.

The Elders warned every one all over the world that Dixie was going to be contaminated for at least two years.

The immigration stations would also take applications from those citizens in the States that wanted to move to Dixie.

The blacks had not done much damage there because they had expected to live there.

The Elders requested the aid of other nations in the rebuilding of the new republic.

Tim told Cami they would be in no hurry to return to the island in Alabama. The flights made during the day light hours had made him realize that the south east part of the United States was in bad condition.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.