Black Republic - Cover

Black Republic

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 1: The Birth Of The Black Republic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Birth Of The Black Republic - The rise and fall of a black republic in this country

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Interracial   Violence  

Blacks in the United States achieved integration in the early sixties. Open housing, the filling of job quotas with inept blacks, the closing of schools to create parity of race, the increase of welfare benefits to blacks had still not seemed to satisfy them.

The cities became dominated by blacks.

Large cities became governed by blacks.

Birmingham elected a black Mayor and a predominately Black Council. The graft and misuse of public funds were blatant.

Atlanta was worse.

Blacks took control of hundreds of cities all over the country.

The Attorney Generals of The United States were instructed to ignore misuse of public funds by blacks in public office.

The prisons were over crowded. Ninety five percent of the inmates were black.

Eighty three percent of black males had a police record of some sort.

Malcolm X had outlined his plan for a black republic in the sixties. One of his books gave the details.

Black Muslims, Black Panthers, and at least fifty other militant black groups were preparing to fulfill his dream.

Since nineteen sixty seven they had been storing explosives and arms.

The drug trade brought in money to finance large shipments of munitions from foreign countries.

Most politicians in Washington were aware of the danger of a black uprising, but thought that military and law enforcement agencies could deal with it if it happened.

The feeling of bitter hatred of blacks for whites could be felt. Public places where the races mingled became charged with tension.

At midnight on the first day of August in the year 2005 someone gave the signal.

Before noon the next day millions of whites had been slaughtered.

Every city in the country had so many fires blazing that Fire Departments were unable to control them.

Water systems and power systems were disabled.

The President ordered the Army and all National guard units to mobilize. Two thirds of the service branch personnel were blacks. Thousands of black service men disappeared from their quarters at midnight August first to join the insurrection.

Many went home to try to protect their families, some taking weapons with them. Most never made it, they were either recruited into bands of insurrectionists or killed if they refused.

Thousands of blacks were killed. If they were not active in support of the black movement they were considered to be against it.

Law enforcement agencies were like the military, about half of them were black.

The blacks disappeared either to join with other blacks or get killed if they did not.

Segments of the white population banded together and tried to protect their families. Many such groups succeeded. They were mostly groups that had secretly acquired semi-automatic weapons and large amounts of ammunition.

Many gathered in large groups with only a few sporting rifles or shot guns.

Most of them survived. Each unit of the black insurrectionist had missions to perform. The had no time to waste on any group of whites that could in any way defend themselves.

Washington D.C. was calm.

Blacks there were instructed to let the Government continue to go about it's normal business.

At twelve noon on August first the first communication came to the President and his cabinet. The message came from Atlanta Georgia.

An hour before, The Department Of Defense had been told to set up equipment and been given the frequency for a conference with the President and The Governing Council Of The Black Republic.

Promptly at noon a voice came over the radio. In a cultured well educated voice the person greeted the President of The United States.

He introduced himself as Malcolm Z.

He said he was the President of the Council of The Black Republic.

Malcolm Z said that he had ordered a cease fire of his Armies.

He demanded that the land east of the Mississippi river and south of the Tennessee state line and the land south of the North Carolina state line be designated as the Black Republic.

The President had looked at a map and asked " You want part of Louisiana, all of Mississippi all of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Florida to be the Black Republic".

Malcolm Z said "That is correct".

The President was stunned.

The President told him he would have to consult with his cabinet and the joint houses before he could give an answer to his request, Malcolm Z told him that he had not made a request. That was a DEMAND.

Malcolm Z said that The Government had twenty four hours to comply or the slaughter would resume. He said someone would stand by the radio until then.

The radio went dead and was turned off.

The President arranged a meeting at the Pentagon with the Joint Chiefs Of Staff.

He found that the service branches were helpless. Army installations could only defend themselves. There was no way army units could help quell the uprising to any great extent. There had been so much equipment sabotaged that most units were immobile.

The Air Force was able to get most of it's planes in the air and could perform missions.

The Navy was alright.

The National Guard and Reserve was helpless. The armories had been looted first and all vehicles destroyed or disabled.

The call to report to duty had been answered by only a few. Most of the inactive service personnel were dead or trying to keep their families safe.

Air Force photos showed fires in every city and town all over the country.

There was no power any where in the United States.

With the loss of power even residences out in the country with wells had no water.

Reports indicated that no municipal water systems were operating.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.