The Cleaning Lady - Cover

The Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

For over an half an hour Carol baked under the hot, African sun as she writhed helplessly on the spike, begging the guards for mercy... a mercy that was not forthcoming. Corporal Becky Kafue watched the white cow's agony and smiled; the bitch deserved all she got for no-one, not even a Princess, could get away with insulting or injuring a warden while a prisoner in this jail. The crowd of other prisoners who were watching from behind the wire that separated the punishment area from the main compound were not as loud as previously for they were growing bored and just a little restless. One can only enjoy a relatively static scene off torment for so long. But that was only of academic concern to Carol who only knew that her skin was starting to blister and that her arse felt like it were being torn apart. Taking a peek towards the Corporal who was the cause of her torment, Carol caught the woman surreptitiously stroking her groin gently. 'Bitch!' Carol thought. 'She's really getting off on this!'

Behind her, Carol heard a door open and, all of a sudden, things changed. The mob of prisoners went totally silent and the guards brought themselves to attention. As for the Corporal, she snapped up straight too... but she appeared to go pale, a feat that Carol thought would have been impossible for a person with such a dark skin as hers. "What's going on here?" asked a deep and authoritative voice.

"Erm... punishment detail, sir." Becky replied.

The figure of a large, powerfully build man wearing some form of uniform appeared within Carol's field of vision. Slowly, he moved round until he was stood directly before her, his eyes travelling up and down her body several times before coming to rest focussed on her genitalia. "And who gave you permission to do this?" the man asked, the remark clearly aimed at the Corporal even though his eyes never left the white woman's pussy.

Becky swallowed hard, glinting beads of perspiration standing out on her forehead. What the hell was the Governor himself doing here? He was supposed to be in the city for a meeting. "No one, sir," she replied, trying to sound more confident than she was feeling. "The prisoner attacked me, pouring her stew over me. She needed to be taught a lesson."

"Hmm... I see. So, Princess, did you attack the Corporal?"

Through a haze of pain, Carol replied that she had not. "It was an accident. I agree that the food got spilled over the Corporal, but not intentionally."

"A slight conflict of opnion here, isn't there? Would either of you care to change your version of events? No, I didn't think so. Very well - fetch me the prisoners who were on the food detail this morning."

The older women who had been assigned to helping the Corporal were summoned and paraded before the Governor; under his probing they revealed that it was indeed the Princess who was telling the truth. Becky felt the bottom fall out of her world and a few drops of urine seeped out of her, the moisture being quickly soaked up by her knickers.

"So, you lied to me, Corporal. There's no point in shaking your head like that, you did. That's one mark against you. Further than that, didn't I give precise instructions that this woman was not to be harmed in any way? That she was under the King's protection?"

"I... I..." Becky stuttered as she struggled to find a way out of the dangerous situation that her temper had landed her in.

"Nothing to say, Corporal? Very well." The Governor then turned his attention to the other wardens who were in Becky's detail. "I take it that none of you tried to stop her?"

The women looked guiltily at each other. "We... I... I did try to remind the Corporal, sir, but..."

"Yes? I'm waiting."

"But she threatened to put us on report if we didn't so as she said, sir. I'm sorry."

Feeling that she had managed to paint herself into a corner, Becky sank down to her knees, her hands clasped in front of her. "Please sir!" she begged. "Please... have mercy! I... I need this job. I've just found out that I'm pregnant... I can't afford to lose my post!"

"Now that is a shame," the man replied. "But I wasn't thinking of firing you anyway."

A faint smile tugged at the corners of Becky's mouth. "You weren't sir? Oh, thank you! Thank you!"

"No, I was going to have you killed," the Governor went on very matter-of-factly. "Your death will serve two purposes - it will send a clear message to all that I expect my orders to be carried out to the letter and, secondly, it will help to give those prisoners over there a reason to get over their excitement. If we just let the Princess go, there could easily be a riot or, at best, they'd be so uncontrollable for the rest of the day. No, a quick execution will diffuse the situation for me nicely."

Panicking, Becky stood and started to run, blindly and without thought... only to be almost instantly felled by a blow to the side of her head from the butt of the rifle of one of the fence guards. "Pick that piece of scum up!" ordered the Governor, "And toss her to the prisoners!"

Even through the fog that clouded her mind, Becky understood what had been said of the full horror of what her fate was to be dawned upon her. "NO!" she screamed loudly in abject terror, "NO!" But the other guards paid no attention as they grabbed hold of her trembling, squirming body and dragged her towards a small gate set in the fence. Fighting every inch of the way, Becky could only delay the inevitable and she was soon pushed through to the opposite side where the prisoners had moved back slightly, clearing a small semi-circle where Becky stood. Then, with a whoop, the prisoners surged back and poured over the unfortunate Corporal like a wave over a rock. Above the howls, Carol could just make out one long and agonised scream as, firstly, pieces of clothing were tossed into the air to be followed by the Corporal's naked and still conscious body. Then, held aloft over the head of the prisoners, Becky was carried deeper into the compound before disappearing back down into the tightly packed crowd. The mob howled again and this time the scream of the black guard was cut off only part way through. Carol closed her eyes and lowered her head. She could never forgive the woman for what she had done to her but it was still a horrific and painful way to die...


Ex-Inspector Ian Smythe lay naked on his lover's bed, his penis soft and flaccid between his legs. Reluctantly Fiona released her grip upon his member and looked into the eyes of the man she loved and said, "It's no good... I just can't get it to rise..."

Ian sighed. "It's not your fault, pet. I'm just too worried. I've been doing the rounds looking for a job with all the main security firms...

"Several of which have made you offers," Fiona broke in.

"Yeah... that's true but..."

"But nothing... you're a man with skills and integrity - despite what that slut claims - and most folk know it. Some of those offers are good jobs, a few paying more than you got with the force..."

"Yes, but... I'm still not a copper any more, no matter what... and that was what was important for me." Swinging his legs off the bed, Ian stood up and crossed the room to where his glass of whisky lay waiting.

"That's not going to solve any of your problems," chastised Fiona, leaning back against the padded headboard of the rumpled bed.

"I know... but it makes things seem less of a worry. But you're right, of course, it's only a temporary solution," he replied as he drained the glass and put it down again. "Guess I might as well put that damned belt back on as it hardly seems needed at the moment. And you're right about those jobs too. I'll have to pick one of them soon..."


Once more dressed in her prison uniform, Carol stood before the Governor in his office. "I've been talking to various members of the government this morning with regard to your situation. Regrettably for you, there are several schools of thought on the matter, all of whom are vying for position in the King's favour. This being the case, it has been decided simply to hold you here until a final decision has been reached. I'll have you returned to your cell... but first, I want you checked over by our medical staff. They're more used to treating VD or terminating undesired pregnancies within the prisoners rather than dealing with real injuries but I'm sure they can deal with a little internal bleeding and sunburn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.