The Cleaning Lady - Cover

The Cleaning Lady

Copyright© 2001 by Janet Dean

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Carol Hargreaves takes on a whole new career after she inadvertantly kills one of her co-workers one night and this acts as an introduction to a dark world that she never knew existed but where her talents and her enjoyment of the perverse are given free rein...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Carol's life over the next few days settled down into a sort of routine, a circle of working as a maid at the brothel, sleeping and wondering just how she was going to raise enough money to pay for a solicitor to help her to get her kids back from the Council.

At the 'Club', she was slowly developing a friendship and working relationship with Julie, the young blond whore. The clientele remained as idiosyncratic as ever and tonight's was no exception. The 'guest' was the younger son of some baronet or other. When Carol escorted him into Julie's room, she was surprised to find Julie dressed in perfectly normal clothing but with a scowl on her face. As soon as the young man crossed the threshold, Julie snapped, "You're late, worm!" at him in the most severe of tones.

"I'm sorry, Mistress... it wasn't my fault," he answered, his voice quivering nervously. "The maid took a wrong turning..."

"Don't blame a woman for your own miserable failings, you pathetic specimen! Just for that I will allow her to stay and to both witness and assist in your humiliation, degradation and punishment!"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Now, apologise to the maid!" Julie ordered.

And so it was that Carol found the younger son of a noble family grovelling on all fours at her feet, removing her shoes and the licking and sucking at her toes while she held onto a sideboard in order to maintain her balance.

"Enough!" instructed Julie before continuing, "Remove your clothing, you worthless piece of shit, and then wait for me. Maid! Attend to me."

Playing her part as she felt it was supposed to be acted, Carol replied, "Certainly, Ma'am," before following Julie behind a screen set up at the far end of the room.

Once out of the man's sight, Julie started to undress. "Take my knickers, bra and stocking out to him and tell him that he's to put them on. As he's doing that, verbally ridicule him but don't touch him. Then come back here and help me to dress. When we go back out, follow my lead but the general idea is to keep laughing nastily at him... he gets off on being ridiculed and abused."

"Hey... whatever, if that's what he wants, that's what he gets. I can laugh with the best of them... and, besides, it'll most likely to be genuinely funny!"


After Carol had carried out her duties and once Julie had dressed in some typical black leather with silver metal accessories of a domme, the two women emerged from behind the screen and, as Carol had suspected, the sight of a fully grown man standing in the centre of the room looking at the floor while squeezed into a set of borrowed women's underwear which was at least three sizes too small for him was hilarious. Carol immediately burst out in yet another sustained attack of the titters while Julie guffawed loudly. "Have you ever seen anything so ridiculous, Maid?" Julie asked.

"No, Ma'am... and as for those legs... I've seen more flesh on a Colonel Saunders fry up! And you should have seen the pathetic creature trying to get your stockings on - he didn't have a clue of how to do it. Look, even now his seams aren't straight!"

"True... true," continued Julie while the man reddened up and cringed even more while the bulge in the front of his panties expanded and a small patch of precum dampness began to seep through the material, staining it a darker colour. "Now, scum, bring out the sack."

'Sack?' wondered Carol to herself as she stood waiting. The man moved over to a cupboard and removed what looked like a very large canvas bag. He dragged it back to the centre of the room and then started to clamber into it. He sat down and raised the top of the sack over his head. Julie handed Carol a padlock and instructed her to secure the sack so, taking the lock, Carol pulled the draw cord tight, sealing the man in before snapping the lock into place. As soon as that task was accomplished, Julie physically relaxed, her posture losing that forbidding demeanour she'd adopted though the strictness remained in her voice. Keeping up a stream of insults about men in general and the baronet's son in particular, she moved to the wardrobe and returned with two broomsticks, each of which had a boxing glove attached to the end. Tossing one over to Carol, she indicated that the maid should use hers to attack the sack... and the man it contained. Smiling broadly, Carol lost no time in complying, ramming the glove into what she took to be the man's stomach as hard as she could. Under a hail of blows from both women, the sack squirmed and wriggled, trying blindly to avoid the worst of the punishment that was being rained down upon it. From behind the material came a series of yelps and curses and pleadings which both Julie and Carol ignored. Actually, Carol was starting to enjoy herself and a feeling that she hadn't experienced since she'd killed Brenda started to grow inside her. Gradually her pussy began to moisten as she became more and more excited by her own actions.

Julie started to look at the maid oddly, her own attack on the writhing bundle before her becoming more lackadaisical by the moment until she finally stopped and simply stood watching Carol in amazement as the other woman rained a series of blows down upon her target. By now Carol was breathing heavily from both the physical excretion and the lust she was feeling. The maid was appearing in a totally fresh light as far as the prostitute was concerned. "You really enjoying this?" Julie asked in a worried whisper.

"Yes, I am," admitted Carol with barely a break in her attack.

Just at that moment, the voice from inside the sack loudly called out, "Bethlehem!"

"That's the safe word, Carol. He wants you to stop now."

But Carol was beyond hearing and she continued to rain blows down upon the unfortunate man. "Bethlehem! Bethlehem!!" he cried with increasing desperation.

"Carol, stop it! Stop it! That's the safe word!"

But Carol was now only ruled only by her own lusts and she continued to hit the writhing bundle of now sobbing humanity on the floor.

"BETHLEHEM!"

"Stop it!" ordered Julie who, in desperation, lunged at Carol and tried to pull the broom away from her, but the maid was having none of this and she threw the other girl off to land heavily on her arse on the floor before returning to the attack.

And then Carol found that she could no longer move for two very large men with the build and attitude of gorillas had swiftly entered the room and had grabbed hold of her. A third appeared and relieved her of her weapon while the other pair used their strength to hold her still and even to spread her arms out to the sides parallel with the floor so that she was forced to adopt the position of a woman crucified. Now restrained, Carol started to calm down, her breathing slowly return to normal. Before her the sack moved sporadically while the sound of sobbing could be heard emerging from it. Off to one side, Julie was huddled into a corner of the room looking at the maid with an expression of horror smeared over her face.

"Miss Hargreaves," came a new voice as Mr Ilyama entered the room. "Such a display of aggression. I am surprised. Or maybe I am not. If I may?" Then he smiled at Carol who wasn't sure what the owner of the establishment was asking permission about but she also knew that whatever her opinion was, it didn't matter. Whatever liberties Mr Ilyama wanted to take with her, he could. Still smiling, the short, middle-aged man approached Carol and slipped a hand under her skirt and into her knickers. With unerring accuracy, he forced a finger easily up into her vagina... and then his smiled broadened. "As I thought. You really enjoyed that, did you not, Miss Hargreaves?"

Caught out, Carol could only nod in agreement as Mr Ilyama withdrew his finger...

"Take her to my office," he instructed the gorillas before he turned to Julie, "Release the Honourable-san and attend to his injuries. Inform him that the management regrets what has happened and also inform him that his next five sessions here will be free of charge. Now, we must go..."


The warm night wind ruffled the hair on Inspector Ian Smythe's bare bum as he humped away at Sergeant Fiona Adoga who was laying on the flat roof of the police station, her legs wrapped firmly around her superiors hips as she stared passed him to the stars twinkling in the clear night sky above them. Between her involuntary gasps and pleasure filled moans, Fiona was attempting to ask her lover a question. "Ian?... uh... uh... Do you... oh, god... do you... uh... love me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.