Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Sunday was a day of rest and relaxation for the new lovers. They never left each other's side and as the day went on they became more and more romantic. They kissed and touched each other constantly, each time renewing their hot passion for each other.

Gina had proposed that they refrain from having any orgasms until later that night. She wanted to prolong their excitement and build their arousal gradually. It worked like a charm and by evening time both of them were fondling each other and themselves continuously. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Finally Gina had to push Leslie off her to go make dinner and told her to prepare herself for a nude banquet.

'How sexy!' Leslie thought as she trotted off to bedroom to primp herself and strip. When she returned to the dining room, Gina was already seated, drinking her wine. She eyed the luscious teenager as she entered the room, her cunt warming at the sight of her.

"You look delicious!" Gina told her.

"You do to, Gina!" Leslie replied as her eyes danced across the older woman's flesh. She wasn't at all inhibited and she stared directly between Gina's thighs at the thick moisture that was oozing from between her thick labia.

"Dinner is nearly ready", Gina said as she rose from the table. "I'll be right in with it. Why don't you put some music on."

She picked up Leslie's wine glass and headed for the kitchen making a lewd show of her swaying ass as she left. Leslie's drank in every movement of the woman's lush butt flesh before going to the entertainment center. She chose the same music they had listened to that first night when Gina so expertly seduced her.

Leslie waited patiently for Gina to return and when she did, the young teen was surprised once again.

Gina carried in her hands a plate, a wine glass and a napkin and sat them down in front of the teenager. She sat the glass down first and Leslie sniffed at it. The heat and the thick ammonia smell of Gina's urine filled her nostrils sending an erotic shiver through her body.

Leslie smiled up at Gina as the the woman placed the plate in front of her. Immediately the stench of fresh black shit assaulted her senses. Her eyes grew misty at the scat entree that sat before her. Gina had produced a dark, thick turd and had shaped it into a heart with their names carved in it. The wonderfully dirty valentine sent butterflies bursting in Leslie's belly as she gazed at it.

"I hope it came out okay!" Gina said as she handed Leslie the napkin. Leslie took the soiled paper and looked at it. It was covered in pee and had a greasy black strip going down the center of it. Gina had used it to wipe herself after preparing the teen's dinner.

"Mmmm. It looks and smells delicious!" Leslie giggled. She pushed her nose close to the shit-heart and took a deep breath. It did smell delicious to her - disgustingly delicious!

Leslie was anxious to taste Gina's shit and pee once again to see if it really was as erotic as it seemed last night. Her young cunt began to quiver inside as she placed the glass of warm piss to her lips and began to drink. The first taste of it was strong but she easily swallowed half the glass in three gulps. Her lips were wet with the salty, yellow liquid but she didn't wipe them.

"I have a full bladder so drink all you like!" Gina smiled as she watched the teen pick up her knife and fork.

"Aren't you having dinner?" Leslie asked coyly.

"Later. I would like a bite of yours though. If you don't mind.

"Okay!" Leslie said as she pushed the fork into the thick shit cake. Using her knife she cut into the firm turd and sliced off a small piece. She turned the fork to Gina, waiting for her to take it.

"Feed it to me, love!" she said, her eyes closing slightly.

Leslie pushed the chunk of black shit meat into Gina's mouth. When she pulled the fork back out, Gina began to chew. Leslie whatched the perverse sight of her lover eating her own shit and her mouth began to water. She quickly cut another slice and fed it to herself then dropped the fork and knife and sunk back into her chair.

It was rank and filthy and tasted disgusting. Leslie stomach wanted to heave it's contents as she chewed on the vile shit morsel but her teenage hormones were in control and she wouldn't have stopped for anything. It was after all, fresh hot shit straight from her lover's rectum and as far as she was concerned there was nothing better in this world.

Leslie sucked while Gina chewed and swallowed her piece. The fifteen-year-old found that she like to fill her mouth with saliva, then swish the turd through it, creating a thick shit slime that she could feel slithering into her throat.

Leslie finally swallowed it and washed it down with the remainder of Gina's urine. Gina took the glass and stood, holding it between her spread thighs. Instantly a gusher of steaming urine poured into the glass. When it was full she stopped the flow and grabbed Leslie's napkin to wipe herself once again.

Leslie cut a second, larger piece and offered it to Gina.

"I'll wait, thank you." Gina said. "I want all of yours tonight!"

"Really?" Leslie said as she dunked the forkful of shit into the glass of pee and let it soak there.

"Yes I want you to shit in my mouth tonight, love"

Leslie didn't know what to say so she just smiled. She pictured herself squatting over the woman's open mouth and releasing her bowels into it. The thought made her shudder with pleasure.

She finally pulled the shit morsel from the piss and watched it drip golden brown back into the glass. Before all of the surface liquid washed off, Leslie shoved the whole vile thing into her mouth. When her lips closed, she squashed the hot brown bowel meat between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, causing the soaked in piss to squirt out and fill her mouth.

Gina couldn't help herself. She spread her legs wide and began to masturbate as she watched Leslie dine on her disgusting waste. The teenager thrilled her like no other had. Her cunt was slick with arousal and her fingers made delicious wet sounds as they worked.

Leslie closed her mouth again and began to chew the shit greedily. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of utter contentment on her face as her jaws worked. She finally swallowed it in a big clump, enjoying the nasty thrill of feeling it enter her throat. She picked up the napkin and wiped her lips and nose with it, smearing the pee and shit from it across her face.

Leslie became like a ravenous animal and began to quickly devour her filthy meal. Piece after piece of the melting shit-heart was cut away and piece after piece slid into her belly sending another sensuous jolt of pleasure into her cunt. She finished off the second glass of pee and Gina had to refill it once more.

"You are one hot little shit-whore, love!" Gina groaned as she neared a climax.

With the main course gone, Leslie took the napkin and dipped it into the remainder of Gina's piss, saturating it completely with the acrid liquid. She wiped her face with the filthy rag, removing much of the shit-stain that had accumulated there and replacing it with hot pee. Then, without hesitation she pushed the entire wad into her mouth and began to chew it.

That was too much for Gina. She really hadn't anticipated such a filthy act of toilet lust from the fifteen-year-old and her cunt began to spasm. It frothed and twitched and she came long and hard. Hard enough that she gave up control of her bladder and began to pee all over the chair and floor. Leslie had to dive quickly between her legs and open her mouth wide to keep the piss-spraying cunt from ruining the carpet.

Young Leslie sucked hot piss and cunt juice from Gina's fuck hole as the woman bucked her hips and grunted like a wild animal.

"Eat it bitch!" she screamed at Leslie. "Eat my hot fucking cunt like a good whore! Suck it! Drink my filthy piss!"

Leslie moaned and hummed as she sucked, her lips locked around Gina's leaking pussy. She swallowed as quickly as she could but was unable to contain the flow of waste and much of it splashed onto her face and into the floor.

As Gina's cum subsided so did the flow of urine and warm cunt oil. She held tight Leslie's head, still grinding her vulva into the teen's face.

"Lick it clean!" she commanded. "Lick my nasty fuck hole clean!"

Leslie licked it clean, inside and out, her mouth and tongue never tiring of the delightfully wicked work. Gina helped by using both hands to spread her piss-drenched cunt lips open. She loved the sensation of Leslie's long, teenage tongue slithering deep inside of her.

Gina, reluctantly pulled Leslie's sticky face from her crotch. She could have let the youngster eat her all night long but she was anxious to give Leslie the thrill of her life.

"Come with me, lover." Gina said as she pulled her up from the floor.

She led Leslie into the master bath once again and laid down in the floor. She instructed the girl to squat with her ass directly over Gina's face, which she did. Then without another word Gina raised her head and slid her tongue from the bottom of Leslie's drooling, wet pussy up to the top of her ass crack and back down, stopping at the teenager's little, pink nether hole to lick and tease at it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.