Desperate Measures - Cover

Desperate Measures

Copyright© 2001 by JenniferE

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Maria was an unruly, disrespectful teenager with no regard for others, especially her mother Janet. But when the girl goes too far Janet takes matters into her own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Fisting   Water Sports   Scatology  

Janet and Maria changed the pee-stained sheets and pillows and Janet unlocked the windows to allow fresh air into the room. They sat on the bed together and just talked for about an hour, both of them thrilled with their new relationship. They constantly stopped their conversation to kiss passionately or caress each other's intimate areas.

Janet made a small lunch of cheese, crackers and wine and brought it to Maria's room on a silver tray. She placed it in the floor and the two of them sat cross-legged beside it, their bodies touching. They ate and drank as they talked and touched. Kissing each other became a real thrill when Janet passed a wetly chewed piece of cheese into her daughter's open mouth. Maria moaned as she sucked on the spit-soaked lump and thought about her mother's shit.

"Darling", Janet said, interrupting her daughter's dirty fantasy "I need to lay the rules down for you and I don't want any input or argument. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Maria replied meekly.

"First and foremost! I am the head of this household in everyway! What I say is law and my laws shall not be broken. I cannot live with a girl that is rebellious and disrespectful. Is that clear?"

Maria only nodded, smiling sheepishly at her mother. She liked the 'firm upper hand' Janet was taking with her.

"Second. What we have done together is probably illegal and at the very least immoral. I don't care about the moral issues but I do care about the legal issues..."

"Mother, I will never tell anyone. I promise!" Maria interrupted her.

"That is a good thing. I would probably land in jail and you in a home for wayward girls, neither of which would be a pleasant experience."

Maria knew she couldn't bear to be separated from her mother now that they were lovers and she swore to herself that she would carry their secret to her grave.

"When this week is over and I free you, you will have a decision to make. Our relationship will never be the same again. I would like for us to remain lovers but you must respect my status as your mother as well. It will be difficult for both of us, but I think we can do it if you want too." Janet explained.

"Oh! Mother! I want that sooooo bad!" Maria cooed.

"Very well then. At anytime if our lovemaking becomes offensive or too painful you will let me know by calling me by my real name. If you do not say my name I will assume that you are willing to endure whatever I may require of you and that may be quite extreme."

"Mother, I trust you completely. I know that you would never do anything to really hurt me." Maria said.

"Still, you know what to say if you need to." Janet replied.

"Yes, Mother."

Both of them sipped their wine as their free hands caressed each other's nude bodies. Finally Maria said, "Mother? When did you start to... you know... like women?"

Janet looked at Maria her eyes going soft with love.

"When I saw you laying stretched out on the bed, your beautiful, squirming little body so vulnerable and sexy."

"Really?"

Maria was enthralled. She had turned her mother into a lesbian or at least made her bisexual. Then she realized that Janet had done the same for her.

"What about you sweetheart?" Janet asked.

"I think that it was at the same time, although I didn't get excited until you peed in my mouth." Maria blushed at her confession.

Janet was surprised at her daughter's answer. She had assumed that Maria had been active with both sexes long before now. She probably would not have sexually assaulted the teenager had she known that Maria had never been with a woman. Finishing her wine, Janet stood and spread her legs wide.

"Hold my cunt open for me, Baby." She said as she held the glass below her pussy and pushed her hips out.

Maria knelt before her mother and used her fingers to separate the woman's labia. She could easily see much of Janet's pink pussy guts, including the tiny orifice that was the entrance to her urethra. She waited with hot anticipation for her mother to pee.

Janet let go with a gushing stream of dark golden piss, quickly filling the large wine glass. She handed it to Maria and the teenager quickly pulled it up to her face. Inhaling deeply, she sucked the bitter fumes into her nostrils. The glass went quickly to her lips and Maria poured mouthful after delicious mouthful of her mother's waste into her belly. She smacked her lips as she drained the last drop of urine from the glass.

"Mmmmmmm! Mother, I love your piss!" she mewled as her tongue swept across her lips in search of more flavor.

"That is a good thing!" Janet replied, smiling. "I have no intentions of ever using the toilet again! Now lie down here on the floor I'm going to shit in your filthy mouth!"

"Ooooh, yes Mother!" Maria said as she sprawled out on the carpet and opened her mouth wide. Her heart began to race and her breath became short. Excitement began to brew wickedly in her belly and her clit started to quiver.

Janet leaned over her daughter and pushed two fingers into the girl's mouth as if inspecting it. She looked deep inside at the soft, wet tongue and pulled on it, causing Maria to let out a loud "aah".

"Hmmm. Your mouth is nice and pink, wet and soft! I'm going to make it filthy brown and smelly!" Janet hissed into her daughter's faces.

"Mmmmm! Hmmmmm!" Maria agreed with her.

Janet straddled her daughter's face and faced her feet. She pushed backwards until she felt Maria's face against her ass. She could already feel movement in her bowels and she reached back to spread her ass cheeks wide.

Maria looked up at her mother's delicious little shit hole and a warm flood of pleasure washed through her. It was very brown and wrinkled and appeared to be very tight. It was flexing lewdly in and out as the woman pushed on her bowels.

"Lick my asshole!" Janet grunted out as she pushed.

Maria dove between her mother's cheeks and began to devour the dirty nether hole. She lapped greedily at it like a starving child, loving the way it tasted.

"Get your tongue up my ass, whore", Janet hissed, her lust rising quickly with the filthy act.

Maria stiffened her tongue and stabbed at her mother's shit hole but the tight little ring resisted her. She stabbed harder the second time and felt her mother tremble as her tongue slid deeply into the woman's rectal passage. She wormed her tongue around the tight shit channel, licking at the wet grease on the silky walls, savoring the filthy flavor.

"Hold your tongue inside me!" Janet commanded. "I want you to taste my dirty shit while it's still in my ass!"

Maria did as she was told, holding her tongue very still while maintaining the depth of her probe. She felt Janet's shit tube flex around her tongue as her mother pushed. The woman's shit ring was bulging outward in an attempt to eject Maria's tongue but the teenager held fast and tried to burrow in deeper. Finally it happened. Janet's thick hard turd slid into Maria's soft tongue.

"Can you feel it yet? Can you feel my dirty shit on your tongue?" Janet panted hotly. "Mmmmm. Hmmmmm!" Maria groaned. She waggled her tongue across the rough texture of the thick piece of shit meat, coaxing some of the greasy coating onto her pallet. She managed to slide her tongue between Janet's shit tube and the unborn turd and as her mother pushed, the filthy thing slide across her tongue causing her taste buds to explode with the bitter taste of her mother's excrement.

Janet thrilled at the sensation of her daughter's tongue digging inside of her and with a great moan, she pushed down hard. The thick shit log and Maria's tongue were both forced from Janet's ass and before she realized what was happening, Maria found her lips wrapped around a two inch thick piece of very dark, very firm and very bitter piece of her mother's shit.

"Bite it off, slut!" Janet hissed excitedly and Maria did, slicing her teeth through the rancid shit. Janet flexed her asshole inward, sucking the remainder of her waste back into her scat chute.

At first Maria thought she would vomit. Her mouth was filled with the vile log of bowel meat and the turd's filmy coating was sliding into her throat. She remembered her mother's orders not to spit it out and although her stomach was whirling, she closed her mouth and held fast to the rancid waste, neither swallowing nor spitting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.